Gift Wrapped Threesome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emu_p
emu_p
13 Followers

I am at the point of no return when I felt my hubby's cock twitch violently, followed closely by Brad's, then at almost the same moment they both ejaculated into me! I could feel the force of their spunk, simultaneously pumping into my pussy and anus, filling both voids of my body! The sheer experience of their joint climax lifted me to another dimension, propelling my mind and body to an unimagined sexual intensity! The sensation from the nerve endings in and around my arse and cunt were magnified a thousand times over by the two pulsating cocks assaulting me. To say that I had never had an orgasm like this before would be a complete understatement! The moment was magical I felt as though I was having an out of body experience, I momentarily stopped breathing as every muscle in my body contracted in unison, I screamed out loud as my body convulsed wildly!

The two men still unloading themselves inside me grabbed hold and held me rigid as my anal and vaginal muscles crushed their pumping cocks, they both groaned aloud! They were buried so deep inside me that there was no way they could remove themselves even if they wanted to until my muscle spasms subsided, the three of us were locked together in this triangular orgasm held captive until the moment I loosened my grip on their cocks enough to allow them to move once more. They continued to fuck me, pushing in and out but at a much gentler pace as they drained every last drops of their spunk into me. Eventually we all stopped, exhausted as I collapsed onto Brad's chest. Still breathing very heavily my muscles relaxed allowing hubby to slowly withdraw his cock from my arse as he did so I could feel some of his spunk trickling out running down onto my pussy and on to Brad's balls. I clenching my arse to stop any more cum escaping whilst holding Brad still inside. Then they both rolled me onto my back and Brad withdrew his cock. I think I was now in state of shock having been pushed to the extremes of my sexual limit, but my body felt exhilarated. I could feel the inside of my anus throbbing, sense the huge amount of spunk my hubby had planted in my butt. My eyes closed and I just lay there quietly contented.

The movie finished and I realised just how soaked my panties had become, I looked around the office to ensure that nobody had been watching me as I must have drifted off into a trance and then slowly carefully pulled my panties down my thighs over my knees and allowed them to fall to the floor, before stepping out of them and quickly picking them up before and body had time to notice. Concealing the flimsy material in my hand I left my office in search of Brad! I found him alone down in the kitchen area and to his surprise I just walked up to him and handed him my panties "Thought you might like a souvenir from last night, you bloody bastard"! Brad just smirked saying it was all my hubbie's idea. I turned and left I wondered what the girls in the office would say if they knew that not even 24 hours ago my pussy had been filled with his cum!

emu_p
emu_p
13 Followers
12