All Comments on 'GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 04'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Just one small comment...

Just one small comment...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Of course he has a choice.

Divorce and leave them. What's the big deal? You make it sound like he can't get away from these women. Nothing could be farther from the truth. This was badly conceived and poorly thought through. At least have a story line that's plausible. This was just ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stand up, say, "No, dammit!", spin her around, pull up her dress....

.....and fuck her silly. Go home, grab wifey, push her up against the counter, pull her pants and panties down to her knees, bend her over and fuck her silly.

Go to your room, pack and walk out with a wave, saying, "I'll be back when you two sluts figure out how to treat a lover like a lover, instead of a punching bag, you stupid slut!".....and never return. I'm thinking the Baja or one of the protectorate islands. Life is slower there and you won't have all the silly, bitchy-ness from wifey and her pussy friend, Susan....and if you can get it up for long enough, there will be plenty of pussy available among the other.....more mature...women out there.

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 9 years agoAuthor
fantasy

Just a reminder: This and 99.9 percent of all stories here (hell, probably 100 percent) are fantasy, you do know that, right? I write stories about dominant women. If you do not like stories about dominant women and prefer the Neanderthal style some seem to embrace, don't read these stories, go read others catering to your specific tastes. I cannot state this enough: It's like going to a Ford dealership and bitching you can't find a new Honda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Well, I really like the story and the series!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Silly

Really silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs