GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, stud," she hissed, freeing his hard cock from his pants and turning to hike up her dress, exposing her insanely sexy, milky white ass, the flesh creamy and smooth.

"God, Susan please don...oh FUCK!"

She reached between her thighs to fist his dick to her furry cunt, pulling him inside in one stroke, sheathing his cock into the velvety grip of her pussy. She leaned forward, hands on the toilet seat and slammed her luscious ass back and forth, pounding into Jared's cock. He just stood, frozen, watching her do all the work, his bloated balls slapping off the meaty planks of the backs of her muscular old thighs.

"Don't cum yet, baby, I'm almost there...oh fuck...UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" she grunted, fingering her slit as she fed her insatiable cunt to Jared's quivering cock.

"Please...Susan..oh fuck..gonna..."

They both heard the knock, freezing in place. Susan looked over her shoulder and giggled, slowly pulling Jared's dick from her soaking pussy and turning around as Jared anxiously stuffed himself back in his pants.

"Honey, you OK?" Beth called out from the other side of the locked door.

"Yeah, yeah, just fine, just fine," he warbled weakly as Susan playfully cupped his ass and reached around to stroke him in his pants until he slapped her hand away. "Be out in a few..."

"Open the door, honey, just want to make sure you're ok," Beth said insistently. "C'mon now, open the door."

He turned to look at Susan, who shrugged and pushed him out the stall door, sitting on the toilet and drawing her legs up so Beth wouldn't see her feet when she walked in.

"Go on!" she hissed quietly. "Before she gets suspicious!"

"Be...be right there, honey," Jared said, walking out of the stall and making sure the door swung shut behind him.

He tried willing his raging hard on down and succeeded just a little as he nervously unlocked the door. Beth stood there, smiling, Jared looking over her shoulder.

"Susan's at Tremblay's across the street, that clothing store she loves," she hissed, backing him into the bathroom. "You know how she loves to shop..."

Beth pushed her way in, kissing him and backing him toward the stall. Desperately, Jared steered her the other way, toward the adjacent sink. Beth broke the kiss and smiled.

"Oh, so you wanna do me, is that it?" she laughed, leaning on the sink counter and hiking up her skirt, tugging aside her tiny thong, her wet, copious bush exploding into view, her sexy little clit poking it's slimy head through the fur. "Get busy, baby..."

"But Beth, what if..."

She shot out a foot, slamming into his balls, knocking him to his knees where she expertly and quickly clamped her sexy tanned thighs around his neck, scissoring his face to her dripping quim, draping her locked calves over his back. She squeezed, grinding her sex to his face, and he moaned from the pain of her clutching thighs.

"I said get busy, baby, you owe me," she snarled, pulling on the back of his head and thrusting her cunt into her trapped face. "Don't worry about Susan, she shops for a long time...and I locked the bathroom door to be safe. Now eat that pussy, stud, make your wife cum!"

Jared groaned in pain, feeling the tight adductor muscles of his wife's inner thighs rope into hardness, squeezing his jawbones and neck, crimping his carotid arteries and slowing blood to his brain. His eyes watered against the pain and he felt his extremities tingle, a sure sign her squeezing thighs were about to knock him out.

"Pleeesh...schtop...squeesshin..." he slurred in a drunken-seeming moan as he fought unconsciousness and continued to lick his wife's dripping snatch.

"Almost there baby, almost there," Beth groaned, looking down at her husband's blue face and draping her short skirt over it. "A little more..."

She looked over at the stall where Susan stood on the toilet seat, looking over the partition, smiling as she watched her best friend near orgasm, her crushing thighs locked on her husband's moaning face. Beth smiled and curled a finger at her and Susan dropped down, slowly and quietly walking to her.

Beth slipped her meaty thighs up and over Jared's ears, deafening him and pulling Susan's mouth to hers. The two best friends made out like teenagers now, moaning into each other's mouths, tongues wrestling inside, stabbing down their throats. Susan slipped Beth's top down, fisting her creamy tits, tweaking the nipples to the point of pain, making her friend moan loudly into her mouth.

"Make me cum, baby, make me cum," Beth howled looking at Susan, breaking the kiss and offering her the creamy sexy folds of her neck wattle, which Susan attacked with her mouth, suckling the salty flesh. "GONNA CUM!!"

And she did, as much from Susan sucking her neck and twisting her nipples as from pounding her cunt against Jared's face hidden under her skirt. She came hard and squeezed harder, her muscular old thighs trembling from the scissoring effort, the flesh quivering as she drenched his face and knocked her husband out cold in her leggy grip.

"Wow," Susan whispered, licking her way up Beth's neck to her lips, kissing her madly. "You scissored him out! Damn, girl, you got some strong legs! Like me!"

They kissed a moment more before breaking, Susan giggling and walking out of the bathroom. Beth relaxed her lethal legs from Jared's neck and held him in them, gently tapping his face until he woke up.

"What the..." he groaned.

"Sorry, baby, I got carried away and squeezed ya out!" she laughed, lifting the groggy man to his feet and kissing him. "Just wanted to show you why my thighs are WAY better and stronger than Susan's!"

He froze at the mention of her name, looking nervously at the stall. Beth straightened herself out, turning to the sink for a moment. Jared shuffled to the stall door and looked in, relieved to see Susan not there. He stepped inside, having to pee, his hard on mercifully gone away.

"See ya in a few baby," Beth said, walking out. "We'll be home soon where...we'll take care of you!"

"Can't wait," Jared groaned, taking a leak and hitting the sink again to wash his face clean of Beth's creamy orgasmic gel.

He walked out to the office moments later. Where Susan sat. Alone at a desk, her strong thighs spread, her bushy pussy flashing at him. She smiled.

"Where's...my wife?"

"Shopping," she laughed. "Told her about my trip there and you know her, she just had to go find something for herself."

"How did you get...did you..." he mumbled.

"I'm quiet, you know that, very stealthy," she laughed. "I watched you eat your wife's hot pussy and then snuck out while she was cumming - and squeezing you asleep! Woman's got some strong legs, Jared. But not as strong as mine. You remember MY thighs, doncha babe?"

She slammed them together, making him jump at the sound of the flesh slapping flesh and sight of the jiggling meat firming into muscle as she locked her ankles.

"Over here," she snarled, pointing under the desk, the one back to back with Beth's. "Now."

"Please... Susan...please don't..."

Like Beth had, Susan shot out a leg, catching his balls, bending him over. She grabbed his hair and twisted, forcing him under the desk where she pulled her chair up close and fit his face to her soaking wet cunt, slamming her thighs around his neck and squeezing.

"Make me cum, bitch," she snapped. "Just like you did wifey!"

He groaned, palming the thickening muscle of Susan's slim thighs, feeling the hardness in his hands, the tight insides of them compressing his neck the way Beth's had. He lapped as best he could, spearing her hot cunt, stabbing his tongue inside. Susan growled, twisting her thighs tighter and tighter, mashing his nose to her clit.

"Who's got stronger thighs, baby?" she snarled, looking under the desk at his face going blue in her leggy vise. "Me or the wife?"

He could only groan and lick and fight sleep again as Susan's merciless thighs tightened their grip on him. She was about to cum when the door opened. And Beth walked in. Susan groaned, and shuffled in tighter to the desk, to hide her licking slave.

"Hey, great store!" Beth said, walking around Susan to sit at her own desk that was snug against the one Susan was at. "Where's Jared?"

"Oh, he went looking for you, the little love bug, missed you!" Susan laughed, pulsating her locked thighs onto Jared's face.

"Yeah, he's a good man," Beth said, winking at Susan who pointed down under her desk, suppressing a giggle. "He's pretty attentive."

"That he is," Susan sighed.

"And a definite leg man, I gotta say," Beth smiled. "And not just mine."

"Oh, Beth, stop," Susan laughed.

"No, honestly, he seems so smitten with your legs honey, and I can't say I blame him," Beth continued, licking her lips at Susan. "I got great gams, I know that, but you...well, they're great, too. And strong! My God, you knocked him out at your house that time, remember, our little test of leg strength!"

"So did you, hon, so did you?" Susan smiled, eyes fluttering now as she neared orgasm, her thighs scissoring harder around Jared's head under the desk.

"Yeah, but you made him cum, you little bitch!" Beth laughed. "And yeah, it wasn't your fault, you just got hot legs and Jared's a leg man, but damn...that was quite an afternoon, wasn't it?"

"Sure was, old friend," Susan laughed, biting her lip as her cunt flowed around Jared's trapped head.

"What power you have, it was something," Beth continued, leaning up now over her desk. "Making him cum like that..."

She knew Susan was about to and now crept slowly and quietly over her desk and the one Susan sat at, smiling as her friend approached. Beth tugged down her top as she attached her mouth to Susan's, French kissing her deeply and wetly, then running her tongue down her wattle, sucking the meaty folds of it, and then attaching her mouth to Susan's nipples.

Susan came, quietly, trying not to give herself away to Jared between her thighs, tightening her legs harder, squeezing with intensity, bathing his face with her cunt juices. Beth felt her friend's hot body tremble as she came, and heard the faintest groans from under the desk. She sucked Susan's titty harder, biting the nipple, making her cum all the more juicily.

"Take him out," she whispered, popping her sucking mouth off Susan's thick nipple and tonguing her ear. "Scissor the bad boy out cold like I just did!"

Susan groaned quietly, squeezing harder, cumming more intently, as Beth's mouth reattached to her nipple, chewing it now. Her cunt gushed forth, drenching Jared's face and she brutally tightened her scissoring thighs harder around him. In seconds, she felt him go slack in her grip, out cold under the desk.

Beth giggled quietly, sitting back at her desk and both women giving each other a thumbs up.

"Wow, he's really out," Susan sighed, looking under the desk to where Jared slumped to the floor after she released her death grip legs. "I did a number on him, poor baby."

"He loves it, you know he does," Beth laughed. "Now, let's keep going. Be back soon."

She left the office and Susan reached under the desk to revive the slumbering slave, pulling him out and standing him up. He stood on shaky feet, head swimming, looking down at Susan - who tugged his pants open and started sucking his cock.

"Oh fuck, Susan, please!" he begged. "Where's..."

"Shopping, where else?" Susan giggled. "Now, c'mere..."

She dragged the reluctant man over by the office's front windows, with a clear view of the store in question across the way.

"I'll see her if she comes out," Susan said, sitting Jared in a chair and straddling it, impaling herself on his stiff dick. "Now fuck me good and be quick about it or I'll take you back in my thighs again and knock your sorry ass OUT!"

She bounced up and down on his thick shaft, pulling her top down to smother him in her fleshy tits. Jared sat still, unable to move as Susan did all the work, jamming herself tight onto him and now twisting her hips sexily side to side, milking his dick, pulsating the tight walls on it and drawing him close to orgasm.

"Dammit Susan," Jared moaned, sucking the salty, sweaty flesh of her heaving tits, trying desperately not to cum. "Please...slow down...please..."

"Gimme your load, stud," she hissed, pinching and relaxing her fierce pussy muscles on him, drenching his balls with her flowing cream. "Cum for me baby...gimme that hot cum..."

Just outside the window, hidden by tall bushes, Beth watched, smiling, holding a small bag with Tremblay's label on it, a purchase she'd made earlier in the day, giving Susan a thumbs up, which Susan returned with a grin, still trapping Jared's face in her sweaty tits. She fucked him a moment longer and then suddenly stopped.

"Fuck, she's leaving the store, Jared!"

"WHAT!" he cried out from the suffocating clamp of her boobs. "Please...stop...or make me..oh fuck, Susan!!"

He groaned as she pulled off, his wet dick bobbing free, standing and straightening herself out, winking at Beth at the window, who slowly made her way to the door. Jared quickly stuffed his dick in his pants just as she opened it and waltzed in.

"Hey kids, behaving?" she laughed, walking over to where Susan sat at a desk and pulling out a floral blouse. "Like it? It was on special."

"Ohhhh, I love that, I must've missed it!" Susan smiled. "They still open?"

"Yeah, take a walk over, they had others," Beth laughed. "But don't get one just like this, we don't want to wear the same thing!"

"Oh, silly you, we share all the time, you know that!" Susan winked at Jared as she left the office.

Beth walked over to him slowly, looking out the window - to where Susan hid in the same bushes, giggling. She straddled Jared in the chair and sat, reaching down to unzip his pants. Luckily for him, he'd gone half soft by this point but his dick sprang up fully again as his wife's expert hand worked it up and down, smiling down into his sweaty face.

"Poor baby, I got you so worked up, you're a mess," she hissed, now fitting his meaty dick to her furry cunt and slowly sitting on it until she took him to the balls, making him groan with pleasure. "Guess this can't wait 'til we get home..."

He thought he'd cum the second she impaled herself on his cock, and he wasn't far off. Within 30 seconds of Beth's tight pussy quivering around his cock, his balls erupted, much to her delight, as she ran her fingers into her slit to cum herself. She felt the thick cream jet inside her, flooding her pussy and then ground to a stop, looking down at him.

"Damn, we made a mess, baby!" she cooed, slowly pulling off and standing on spread feet, his cum matted in her thick pubic hair, a giant wad of it welling at her hole, and a thin stream running down the smooth interiors of her strong thighs. "Better get busy cleaning me up!"

He looked at it, and up at her, shaking his head.

"Please...Beth, not that...please..." he groaned.

"Hurry up, dammit, before it leaks out onto the rug, they just replaced it and how am I gonna explain the big stain tomorrow if your cum runs out of me!" she snarled, grabbing his hair and pulling him to his knees. "EAT THAT CUM!"

Susan's eyes bugged wide at the sight. Beth, a sly smile on her face as she looked at her friend, leaned back against a desk and pulled Jared's face to her dripping quim, lacing those sexy thighs around his head and scissoring him in place. He screamed in pain as she squeezed, and groaned with disgust as she undulated her creamy cunt, making the cum flow into his mouth like a sticky river. He gulped desperately, swallowing the combination of his cum and hers, as she quivered her powerful thighs on his ears, grinding his face to another quick orgasm.

"Oh shit, here she comes!" she lied, winking at Susan. "Under the desk! Hurry!"

He couldn't disobey, especially as she tugged his hair and forced him underneath, sitting and re-scissoring his face to her dripping cunt just as Susan walked in.

"Hey hon, gotta run, I forgot I left my dinner simmering on the stove!" she called out, winking at her friend. "Hey, I got an idea! Why don't you join me, you and Jared, there's plenty! Where is he by the way?"

"Oh, in the bathroom, poor baby's not feeling well," she smiled, feeling the rest of Jared's cum leach out of her hairy hole and into her husband's mouth.

"Something he ate maybe?" Susan said, barely suppressing a laugh.

"Oh yeah, definitely, probably something he ate," Beth sighed, squeezing her thighs around Jared's head. "You know him, he has a sensitive belly sometimes, he just has to develop his taste a bit more!"

"Well come on over, he'll love what I got for him," Susan said with a lascivious wink before leaving. "See ya!"

She watched her go and finally released her headlock on her husband, who crawled out from under the desk, his face a mask of sweat, cum and fear.

"No...please honey..just want to go home..." He groaned, standing up as Beth got up to lick his face clean.

"Now, now, Susan's a friend, a single friend and enjoys the company," she said, walking to her desk to tidy up. "And besides, she did do us a favor giving you a ride from the station."

Jared could only watch his sexy wife get her briefcase and walk out ahead of him, her luscious legs flexing in muscle as she went. He followed, obediently.

"Trust me babe, it'll be worth your while," she laughed, escorting him out of the office and locking the door. "Susan's a great cook. You're gonna love whatever she feeds you, trust me..."

12