Gill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Dr Armstrong looked at the bandage and Dom said it had been changed. It had a minor amount of blood on it. The doctor told him she opened the skin on the side of his left thigh and removed a steel plate that had been put in to try and repair his broken femur. That was the last break towards his hip so she amputated his leg there. She said that should give him a very good stump to help him sit upright. Gill nodded his head in understanding and she asked if he had any more questions for her. He shook it no and the doctor said she would see him in the morning and to get lots of rest tonight.

After she was gone the girls planned how they were going to turn him and did. They put a pillow under his back and leg stump so it did not pull down. Gill mouthed much better but unfortunately the 10 min went by very fast. They put him back flat but put the head of the bed up a little. He drifted off to sleep. He was awake again about midnight and was surprised to see Dom still there. She smiled at him and put her hand on his chest and told him she was working a double so she could take care of him. Gill noticed she was slightly rubbing her finger in a circle on his chest as she talked. He mouthed thank you and they just looked at each other for a while.

She finally pulled the cover back and checked his stump. She said she needed to change the dressing again and got the stuff together and did so. It did not hurt and she held the stump up so he could see it. She told him it looked very good. He noticed she looked at it longer than he would have expected and wondered just what her statement meant. She seemed happy taking care of it/him he thought. While she was down there she changed the bandage on his scrotum. He still could not get his head in a position to see anything.

Looking at him as she handled his penis and ball she asked if it hurt and he shook his head. She smiled and said good. She put the dressing and tape back on and covered him up. He clicked his teeth and typed that she and Linda seemed to be good friends. Dom was quiet for a minute then told him that they lived together, were roommates as places to live were expensive in the area. It seemed she made it a point to also tell him she was out with her boyfriend tonight. She asked if he was having any pain and he said just a little but did not need a shot.

Gill could not go back to sleep so he just watched her working on the computer. Again he thought she was a very beautiful woman. He figured she thought of him as very damaged goods. She saw him looking at her and scooted over to his bed on her office chair. She asked what was wrong and he mouthed nothing. She said she did not believe him and held the pad up for him. He typed I was just thinking what was a good looking woman like you doing here with a battered guy like me. Why aren't you out with your boyfriend? He could see tears start down her cheeks and she finally told him I am here because I want to be and that's all I will say for now. She pushed her chair back to her computer.

He finally fell asleep and awoke as the girls were quietly giving report. When they were done Dom came over to the bed to say good morning. He clicked and she held up the pad. He typed that he was sorry for what he said last night and he really thanked her for being there for him. He said he was sorry he made her sad. He did not hit send but pushed it away so she could read it and Linda not hear what he said. She smiled at him and said thank you and she felt better.

She gently squeezed his arm stump and left. Linda came over and asked him how he was feeling and he typed very good. With the leg gone the pain was almost gone. He asked how her date was and she looked surprised that he knew. She said it went good and she was going to bring him in to meet Gill one of these days. He typed looking forward to it.

Gill typed ready for morning routine if you are. Linda said great, let's do it. She gave him his bath, checked the dressings which were good for now and called for help to lift him while she made the bed. The same guys came and said great, not as much to lift. Linda said she hoped in 3 days they might not have to help at all anymore. All was done even faster today and she had things cleared away in no time.

He asked how long she thought it would take to wean him off the respirator and she said it was up to him. The faster he could get along without it the faster the trach tube could come out. That would trigger a lot of other things; he could start eating and the stomach tube could come out, he could move around more and then start to get up out of bed. That would mean he would get out of the ICU.

The next several days passed quickly and without incident. Gills stump was healing fast and another X-ray of his ribs showed he was ready to be weaned off of the respirator. A respiratory therapist put a large volume nebulizer in the oxygen outlet in the wall and attached a large bore tube with a special tracheotomy mask on the end of it. Linda explained just what was going to happen to Gill.

She told him the rate setting on his respirator had been turned down some yesterday allowing him to breathe on his own more. They would now take him off of the respirator and put the trach mask over the opening to give him oxygen. She would be standing right there and be ready to put him back on the respirator if he needed it. He would only stay off of it for five minutes the first time to see how he did.

She asked if he was ready and he nodded yes. She pulled the connection from the trach tube and put the mist mask on. Gill found that he could breathe ok and did not tense up much. Linda was watching his heart monitor to be sure his pulse rate did not go up too much. It went up a little at the start but soon settled down. Gill looked at her and smiled. She grinned back saying he was doing great. At the end of five minutes he was ready to go back on as he found himself getting tired.

Linda hooked him back up and put the pad up asking him what he thought. He typed he was starting to get tired which surprised him. She told him that was natural as the respirator had been doing all the work for some time. He then typed when again and she said in a couple of hours. They would do it every two hours during the day until he could stay off longer. She asked if he had any pain in his ribs and he said no.

Things went well during the day and when Dom came in the same routine was followed. By then Gill was up to about seven minutes off. Later in the shift Dom told him she had a surprise for him when he could stay off for an hour. He asked what it was and she just grinned and told him he would have to wait to find out. That evening she told him it was cath change time and she locked the door and did her thing.

She also said the dressing could stay off of his testicle area. It was looking very good and grinned at him again. Dom was thinking in her own mind wondering just how big he might get when he was hard. He already was in just a relaxed state. She had only seen a couple of men that got hard with a Foley catheter in. So far Gill had not. She and Linda had talked about it at home wondering.

A week passed and Gill progressed very well weaning from the respirator. He was not getting as tried and they were able to start letting the cuff on his trach tube down. The cuff sealed his air passage so the respirator would inflate his lungs and not let the air out through his mouth. With the cuff deflated the nurses could put their finger over the connector of the tube and Gill could "talk". It took some effort to get the air around the small space where his trachea and the cuff of the tube met and up to his vocal chords. He was able to talk more and better as time went by.

Gill was also able to get out of bed now and sit in a chair at bedside. With only one leg stump and the short arm stump, at first he was afraid he would fall over. A sheet was used to tie him in the chair. The bandage and ace wrap were off of his arm stump now and he was moving it around trying to get some strength back in it. As soon as he was out of the ICU they were going to get him fitted with a prosthesis. Gill had told them he was only interested in the hook kind.

Finally he was up to one hour off of the respirator and when Dom came in he was anxious to show her he could do it. In fact it would be his second time that day. After she and Linda got report over, Dom came over to the bed to see how he was. She held the pad up and he asked her to take him off the respirator. She suctioned him and took him off and deflated the cuff. She had been off for a day and did not know he could talk.

On the pad he typed put your finger over the trach and she did. He grinned and said hello. She was very happy and surprised at his progress. She told him she had another one for him and that she was going to remove his urinary catheter. He nodded ok and she put gloves on and took it out. She placed a pad by his penis telling him it might take a little while for his urinary sphincter to start working with the tube out. The pad was in case he leaked some urine.

Gill motioned for her finger and when she had it on the tube he asked if she had a mirror, he wanted to see what he looked like between his legs. She hesitated then finally got one out of her purse. The head of the bed was cranked up and Gill could look down. He got a good look for the first time at his missing hip and then could see what the explosion had done to his testicle. The doctor had done a good job of patching things back together and it did not look that bad to him. He thanked Dom for helping him see it.

Gill stayed off of the respirator for over an hour. Dom put him back on and put some liquid food in his stomach tube. On the pad he asked what she did on her day off and she told him what she had done. About 6 Dom and one of the med techs got Gill up in the chair for a while. He was more comfortable now in how it felt sitting up. They placed a pillow under his missing hip area to help him sit level and not tip over to that side. Dom changed his bed while he was up and told him there was nothing on the pad. She asked if he needed to go and to be sure and let them know if he felt the urge. He tried but could not quite get his arm stump up to the trach tube to plug it and talk. He nodded his understanding.

After 90 minutes, Dom got him back in bed and locked the door as the med tech left. She put a glove on and got a urinal and put his penis in it. Gill was able to go with some effort and Dom was very pleased. She used a warm washcloth and wiped him off but kept stimulating him with it for some time. She was looking into his eyes and smiling as she did so. She told him to go ahead and let go and get hard. Laughing, she told him it was "therapy" and his reward for being off over an hour she had told him about.

Gill looked down at her hand and watched her stroke him. The rough cloth on the head of his penis started working and he could see it grow. Gill was very happy to see that his injury had not robbed him of at least that part of his body. Dom was amazed at the size in her hand, long and thick. She stopped after he got nice and firm not wanting to tease him a lot right now. She told him he did a good job and there would be more therapy later. They grinned at each other.

Gill fell asleep for a while and Dom awakened him at 10 with the urinal. He went a little more and had not been leaking on the pad. Dom wiped him off and used the wash cloth to start stimulating him again. Gill started to get firm right away. Dom laid the wash cloth on his lower abdomen and put some lubrication on the glove. She used that hand to stimulate him sliding up and down over his penis and especially the head. He got hard and she kept looking into his eyes for a reaction. She felt she never saw him rejecting what she was doing only pleasure in it.

She was also watching his remaining testicle and finally saw it pull up into him. She knew he was close and aimed him at the wash cloth and Gill ejaculated a good amount of cum on to it.

She cleaned him up and came back to the bed. Dom leaned down close to his face and said OK? He got a big smile on his face and mouthed yes, thank you. She said you're welcome. Now you know you are ok down there and can quit worrying about it. He nodded and she added please don't say anything about my therapy. Gill did a quiet laugh and mouthed ok. Dom gave Gill a kiss on the forehead and pulled back from him. They held each other's eyes for some time and it seemed a lot of information passed between them. Dom took his arm stump in her hands and rubbed it for a bit then went to her computer to get the charting done as Trudy was due.

Gill did not go back to sleep for a while but just thought about things. He was not really upset with what happened to him, he knew he would be ok. Dom was right, he was glad his penis still functioned ok. That was a big relief to him. He heard bits and pieces of Dom's report but nothing was mentioned about the "therapy" he had received. Dom saw he was awake and came over and said good night and said would see him tomorrow and winked. Gill grinned back.

Trudy came over and said hello and asked how he was. He looked down at his trach tube and she took him off the respirator and deflated the cuff. She put her finger over the opening and he said he was great tonight and could she leave him off the respirator some more. She said sure and he asked if she would put the urinal in place and she put gloves on and put his penis in it. He emptied his bladder and Trudy washed him off and put the pad back. Gill drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face.

When Dom got home, Linda was in bed but still awake reading. Dom told her what happened and how big he had gotten. Linda was naked on top of the sheets, she slept naked, and she started rubbing her nipples as Dom was telling the story. Dom was very aroused from both getting him off and telling the story to Linda. Dom stood, stripped naked and got on to the bed with her. They started kissing passionately and soon Dom moved down to Linda's smallish breasts and sucked the nipples hard.

Linda was fingering Dom as she attacked her breast and nipple. Dom soon got on top of Linda with her face between her legs and putting her pussy in Linda's face. They ate each other and Dom exploded first since she was so hot. As soon as Dom got her tongue back on to Linda's clit, Linda came also.

Dom turned back around and they started kissing and sharing each other's juices. Dom told her she had all she could do to control herself when she saw how big he got. They started fingering each other as they talked about him. Dom then asked if Linda wanted her to ask Gill if Linda could administer therapy to him. Linda immediately said to please do so ASAP! They finished getting each other off again and fell asleep in each other's arms. As Dom went to sleep she knew she was falling for Gill.

Gill woke up one time during the night and Trudy was just putting the sheet back down. She told him she was checking to see if the pad needed to be changed but it was dry. Did he need to pee? He said no and grinned at her thinking she was probably checking him out. He might have gotten hard in his sleep with no catheter in and she was curious. Trudy also asked if he was breathing ok since he had been off the respirator for some time. She plugged the hole and he said he was fine. By the time Linda came in he had been off all night.

When Dr. Armstrong came in later, he had been off of the respirator for some time. She asked if he thought he was ready to stay off and he said yes. She said ok, that it would stay at his bedside for a while and they would take the trach tube out tomorrow. That make him a little nervous but it was time. They got the bath over and the bed changed. Gill willed himself to not get hard while she was attending to him. With his new glasses he had noticed that she was a very attractive woman. She was not as tall as Dom and had smaller breasts but full of energy and very attentive. He wondered if she had a boyfriend or lover.

Dom came in at 1500 and after report they decided to get him up in a wheelchair for the first time. His leg stump had healed nicely and he was able to keep himself upright with it even though they had tied a sheet loosely around him. Linda left and Dom took him out of his room for the first time. Everyone was glad to see him up and they knew he would be going out on the floor soon. After an hour up one of the corpsmen helped Dom get Gill back in bed. She asked if he needed to go back on the respirator but he said he was fine.

Later after Gill had used the urinal, Dom brought up about Linda giving him therapy. Gill asked Dom how she felt about it which surprised her. They were both quiet for several minutes as Dom thought and finally she said that she cared about him but that it was ok if she did it, if it was ok with Gill. He told her he felt the same way and would enjoy Linda giving him special care as she had.

Dom had washed him and taken her gloves off but she took his penis in her hand and started massaging it. He quickly got very hard and large and she slowed her stroke down. Dom was looking into Gill's eyes and every so often at his very large, now purple, cock head. She could tell that Gill was looking at her breasts every so often. She told him she wished she could take her top off for him but had better not in case someone came to the door. He smiled and mouthed he understood. After about five minutes she brought him off into the wash cloth. She continued to stroke him until he went soft. She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Gill drifted off to sleep and slept through the night. The next morning he awakened as Linda came in and she got report from Trudy. Trudy came to the bed and said good night and that she would be off tonight. She plugged his trach and he said have fun. She laughed and said that was the goal. Linda came over and asked how he was. She had a cork and put it in the trach so he could talk more and get used to it being out later in the day.

He told her he was good and that he understood she and Dom had been talking about him. She blushed bright red and asked what she said. Gill told her that Dom said you wanted me very much and could not wait to get in bed with me. Linda said she could not believe that was said and finally Gill started laughing and said no, just that you wanted to see how big I got and that is fine with me. I appreciate what you lady's do for me as helpless as I am.

Dr. Armstrong and some residents came in and she asked if he was ready to have the trach tube out. Gill said he guessed so and the doctor put a wrapped tray on the overhead table and opened it. Linda gave her a pair of sterile gloves and she put those on. Linda got the suction tip ready and cut the band that went around his neck and held the tube into his throat. She put the suction catheter into the tube and pulled it out of Gill's neck.

He coughed quite a bit and looked a little afraid. Linda put the oxygen mask over the opening and he calmed down. Dr. Armstrong then took over and looked into the opening. The tube had been in for some time but everything looked good. She looked on the open pack tray and found a small piece of thin plastic and cut a piece out of it. She put it down into the opening and over the hole in his trachea to help seal it.

Next she injected a little numbing medicine into the sides of the skin and tissue around the opening. This burned for a few seconds then went away. After waiting a little while for it to take effect, she started using sutures to close the hole. She first sutured the inner tissue pulling it over the piece of plastic. She used scissors and trimmed a slight amount of the skin that had scar tissue on it so it would heal together better and not leave as much of a scar.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers