Gill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told him the first thing he was going to learn was how to use the hooks. They spent the first hour and took a brake and then the rest of the second hour doing things with it. She made some minor adjustments to his arm in a couple of places and soon he was able to follow right along with what she did. She said enough for now and she would see him this afternoon.

He was returned to his room and Linda came in to feed him lunch. He asked her the same questions he asked Dom, did she mind feeding him. She said no she liked doing it. Again Gill asked what else? She asked what do you mean and he asked why else do you like to do it. She looked at him and he knew she understood just what he was getting at.

She finally gave in and said it arouses her to feed him. He said thanks for being honest and he was glad it did. He then asked if she was attracted to him because he was an amputee. She said yes very much so. She added that she knew that he and Dom were attracted to each other so she would not butt in with that.

Gill said no problem and he liked her a lot also. He hoped they could all be good friends together. He asked if she still had a boyfriend and she said yes sort of. He was finished eating and Linda said she had to feed another patient and they hugged and she left. He called out to her to please stop in on her way home. The people from the Veterans office showed up and he signed the paperwork.

PT came back and got him at 2 and he worked hard getting to know his arm that afternoon. He was then taken to the prosthetic lab and fitted with his hip bucket. It needed some minor grinding in a couple of places and when done, it was a big help in his ability to sit right. It was after 5 when he got back and Linda had already left.

Dom came in and fed him and he told her he was worried that he had upset Linda by asking the same questions he had asked her. Dom said she doubted he had and he told her he would apologize in the morning. She finished feeding him, helped with his urinal and said she was going to have to find time for more therapy. They laughed and she finished up and left. He had asked Dom to leave a spoon from his tray and he practiced trying to feed himself with it for a while.

There was a knock at the door and Gill said come in. The door pushed open and a man in a wheelchair wheeled in. He said his name was Ted and he was Trudy's husband. Gill kept his poker face but was very surprised that he was in a wheelchair. He said he had some business here at the hospital and Trudy, and Linda and Dom had talked so much about him, and what he had been through, he wanted to come up and say hello. Gill said he appreciated that. He had no friends in the area and that the girls sure had been a life saver for him. They talked for some time and Dom came in to check on him and found Ted there. They hugged and she told him it was great to give Gill somebody to talk to.

Dom checked to see if he needed anything and then left. He and Ted hit it off and Ted told him he had taken a bullet in the spine also in Iraq. It completely severed it and just missed his aorta by a fraction of an inch. Ted said he had better get going so he could get Trudy up for work. Gill said she was sorry he did not have anything to shake hands with but was glad Ted came by and said stop by anytime. Ted said when they start giving you passes for the day out he should come over and they would all get together for a cook out. Gill said that sounded great and Ted wheeled out.

Dom came in after he was gone and said Ted was such a great person. Gill said yes he enjoyed their visit very much. He mentioned the cook out and she said yes they had a great place, even had a pool so Ted could exercise. Gill said Trudy had never said anything about him and Dom said yes, we all had him as a patient a few years ago. She fell in love with him and they got married a year after he was released. Dom came over to his bed and was quiet. Then she asked how he was doing with his arm. He showed her some things he had picked up with the spoon and she said he was doing great. He asked her to take the arm off for him as he was tired after all he had been through that day. He also told her he had signed the paperwork.

Gill did a lot of thinking after Dom left. He wondered what was going on with Linda and was mortified about what he had done with Trudy the other day. She finally came in about midnight when she saw his light was still on. Before she could say anything he asked her to come over to him. She did and he told her that her husband had been in to see him. She said yes, he told me. Gill said he felt so bad about what he had done to her the other day. She put her hand down meaning to hit his thigh. In the way was his penis which was lying along side of it. She still put her hand down on top of it.

Trudy stopped him and said Gill, you don't understand. Yes, Ted is a para and can't get hard. But he is the best lover I have ever hand. There is nothing he won't do for me. The other night when you were joking with me, he took me out to a special place for dinner and then to a luxury hotel for the night. We had sex all night. His mouth and hands are wonderful and I came more times than I could count. I am very multi orgasmic and don't have to worry about him only being able to satisfy me one time. When I change his catheter I give him oral; he can't feel it but knows I enjoy the feel of it in my mouth.

He has been after me to quit work. He makes a very good salary working at home. He also knows I am a devotee and that after taking care of someone like you, a quad amputee, I am Horney as hell and we have fantastic sex after I get home in the morning. I never mention my patients by name but I am sure he heard me and the girls talking about you. Sorry...

Yes, I was very curious about your fantastic dick and wanted to see it hard. You have nothing to apologize for and instead I should apologize and also thank YOU. I also hope you are not upset with me for using you to get off on. With all that, Gill flexed his penis and she said don't, I have to work all night yet, but she made no attempt to move her hand.

She asked if Linda or Dom had time for my therapy lately. He said no and Trudy said she would come in and take her turn if nothing happened later and gave him a squeeze. Gill asked about Ted and she said he knows we look out for our men. We all tried to take care of him but he was unable. It is purely sex, nothing else and Ted and I love each other very much. He has even told me that if I ever find anyone I want to have penetrate me, go ahead.

He told her thanks and that he hoped he could find someone like her some day. She grinned, said maybe you have already, turned on her heel and left. He wondered what the hell she was talking about and then it dawned on him; Dom? Trudy came back at 4:15 and after Gill used the urinal, jacked him off. She was really surprised again at his size and how much he produced when he came. He reminded her it had been a few days since he had cum. She took a taste, said yum, cleaned him up and left after he told her thanks.

When Linda came in to feed him breakfast he told her he was sorry if he upset her yesterday with his questions. She said there was nothing to be sorry about and he did not upset her. She was so turned on with talking to him, feeding him and looking at his arm she could not stand it and had to go to the john and get off. They laughed together and he said he was glad that was the problem and she had a fix for it. She said yea, when she was working around him for the full shift she had to wear a panty liner. She said her boyfriend, an arm amputee by the way, was moving home this weekend so she was upset about that also. Gill told her she was welcome any time to talk and she said thanks, she would probably take him up on it.

PT came and the routine started up again. Added to the mix was his chair was ready and another technician started showing him how to use it after he had worked with Diane in PT and his arm. They took him to a large room with nothing in it, set the speed control on slow and they started. He was pretty jerky and uncoordinated with only being able to use his hooks and arm to control the joy stick. They said that was common and it took time to refine the movements. They also would not let him take the chair to his room.

Gill progressed rapidly with his arm and that lead to him being able to control his chair better. The doctor asked one day if he wanted to have a day pass, was there any place he could go. Dom just happened to be there and she said she would be glad to get him out of jail for a while. Dr Armstrong wrote the order and left the date open so they could plan it better. Both Dom and Linda took the day off and Ted came in his van to pick him up and take him to the girl's house. Dom had come up with another wheelchair for him. It was a push type but small and light and easy to maneuver. They took him in and he immediately saw that the house was fully accessible.

He was not surprised after he thought of it remembering they liked to be around disabled people. They showed him around and then had lunch. Gill was able to eat almost anything now. After lunch Linda said she needed to run an errand. Dom pushed him out a rear sliding door and there was a pool. It even had a lift to get wheelchair bound people in and out easily. She asked if he wanted to take a dip and he said he had no trunks. Dom quickly stripped in front of him and said neither do I and it is not like I have not seen all of you more than once.

She got him undressed, put a life preserver on him and on to the lift and down into the pool and water. He floated around and she kept him in the shallow end. Gill was able to propel himself with his arm and leg stump. He also found it was good exercise and very enjoyable. They did not spend a lot of time in the pool as it was in direct sunlight and he did not need a sunburn. She helped him back out and pushed him over under an awning over the deck. She helped him to a double wide lounge and joined him. Dom asked how he liked the place and he said he loved it. She then asked him how he would like to live there with her and Linda.

He was flabbergasted. She said where else were you planning on going then. He admitted he had never even thought that far ahead. Gill asked if he could think about it and Dom said take all the time you need. She then raised herself up and kissed him. He kissed her back and put his arm stump around her as best he could. They went at it good since it was the first time they could. Dom put her hand down on his cock and said she wanted this in her. Gill laughed and said he did not think he could stop her even if he wanted waving his stump in the air.

She had him hard very quickly. Dom straddled him and guided him into her very wet vagina. He finally noticed she was shaved smooth and at last she got almost all of him in her. All she could do was grin at him. She started rocking herself on him using her legs to move herself up and down on his cock. She said do you remember I said you could pay me back one day? Well you are starting to do it now. Dom came very rapidly but Gill was able to hold back. Dom realized he had not cum and leaned forward and put one of her nipples in his mouth. When she had her left breast in his mouth she was over far enough that he could reach his left arm stump up and be able to get to her right breast.

Finally he felt the urge hit his balls and told her he was getting close. She sat back up and rode him hard and he came over and over into her. She had her second cum at the end of his. As much as his large cock filled her, his cum, with nowhere to go was running out down his ball. Dom got off as soon as she regained her senses and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked any left then licked him clean. She crawled up to him and said she had wanted that for a long time. Gill said he hoped she felt repaid now and she said absolutely not. It would take a lot more until she was. They both laughed and snuggled together. Linda came out of the house naked and walked up to them saying he won't get much sun that way.

Dom turned over and looked at her and said his skin was too white to stand the sun. Linda laughed and sat in a chair by them. Dom got up to go into the house to the bathroom. Linda opened her legs to Gill and he saw the thin patch of hair that went up from her clit. He told her that Dom had asked him to move in with them. Linda said yes she was aware of that and all for it. He could tell she was serious and that made his decision a lot easier.