Gill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

She then used very thin sutures to close the skin. Linda had placed a different type of oxygen mask over his mouth as the doctor started closing the hole. His face was also partially covered by the drape that covered the area. She kept looking at him with a questioning look to see if he was ok. He smiled and nodded he was.

After the doctor was done she taped a piece of gauze over the sutures, removed everything and asked Gill how he was. It took a couple of tries but he was finally able to say he was ok and glad it was out. Everyone was all smiles. She told him he could start drinking fluids today and tomorrow he could have some soft food. If all went well they would take the feeding tube out of his stomach in a couple of days. They would also move him out of ICU at that time. Gill immediately looked at Linda and frowned. The doctor was charting and did not notice the exchange. Dr. Armstrong told him he was doing great and she would see him later. The group left and it was quiet.

Finally Gill asked what now. Linda said not to worry that she and Dom would still be around to take care of him. They would not be in his room 100 percent of the time but in and out. She smiled and said don't worry and took hold of his stump. She raised one eye brow and asked if he wanted his bath now. He grinned and said sure. Linda put the bath in progress sign on the door and closed and locked it.

She removed the top sheet and saw that he was already firm. She took hold of his penis with her hand and started stroking it. She was looking more at it than at Gill, she was so enthralled with it as it grew. Finally it was full size and her jaw dropped. She looked at him with her mouth open and he just grinned at her. He asked if she liked what she was seeing and all she could do is nod her head rapidly.

Linda grasp his ball with her other hand and asked if that hurt. He said no so she played with it as she masturbated him. Gill called her name and started spurting cum all up on to his chest. Even though Dom had gotten him off last night, he still had a large load. He finally stopped ejaculating and started going soft. Linda kept massaging him and let go of his ball. She used that hand to run her fingers through the cum on his penis head and got a big dab then put those fingers in her mouth. Her eyes got wide and she told him how good he tasted. She slid the hand that had been jacking him up his penis and collected more cum and licked those fingers off.

Linda gave him a good bath and even rubbed his back. After changing the bed she told him to rest for a while then he could get up in his wheelchair. Gill told her thanks for the therapy and Linda said no...Thank YOU! They both laughed and Gill took a nap. He woke up an hour later and Linda asked him what he wanted to drink. He said some orange juice would be good and she ordered some. She called for some help and they got him up in a chair. She told him it would be better if he drank sitting up at first. She sat next to him and said he needed to think about a few things and she and Dom were here to help him.

The first was to be fitted with a prosthetic arm. He asked if it could be the simple hook kind and she said absolutely. Gill said fine go ahead. Second he needed mobility and should get a self propelled wheelchair on order. The government would pay for all of this. He agreed. Next she said was a little harder as she did not know if she was stepping out of line. She was quiet for a while and he said what! Linda told him that Dom liked him a lot and so did she for that matter. She said he would need help with getting things done and he should consider having someone be his advocate. He should think about that and it be Dom.

Gill agreed with the idea and said he would think about it. Linda said good and brushed a kiss on his cheek. His juice came and she told him to go very slow with small amounts at first and put the glass to his lips. She did not want him using a straw at first. He took some and swallowed with no problems. She gave him several more sips and then said enough for a while. Gill did not have any problems with his first try. Linda asked if Trudy had mentioned she would not be in tonight and he said yes. She told him that she and Dom were doing 12 hour shifts to cover her and Dom would be in at 7 tonight. He asked what Trudy was up too and Linda laughed and said she had a hot date with her husband tonight.

The juice did not seem to cause any problems so he finished the glass over the next hour and was put back in bed. He decided it would be good to have an arm he could help himself do things with. Later around dinner time he had some more juice. These fluids seem to increase his urine flow and he had to ask for the urinal a little more than usual. Linda did not seem to mind at all. Dom came in and got report and was very happy to see that the trach tube was gone. Linda came over to say good night and he thanked her for all that she had done for him today. She said you mean the therapy and Gill said no, ALL the other stuff you did for me today. She said that was ok, it was what she was here for.

Dom came over and said looks like you have had quite a day. He said for sure it was. He told her he was glad he was making such good progress and it was because of you all that I am. She took his arm stump in her hands and started rubbing it. She said they were all glad to be here for him. Dom could see that he had some tears in his eyes and she brushed them aside for him.

He asked for a drink and Dom said be careful since you are not sitting up straight. He took some and there was no problem. He told her that Linda had said he should get started on getting an arm and Dom agreed it was time. He also mentioned the chair and asked her if she would be his advocate. With no hesitation she agreed. Just let me know what you need...anything. She bent down to kiss him and was headed for his lips but at the last second changed direction to his cheek. Gill dosed off a little later.

About 1 am he awakened and asked for the urinal. Dom locked the door, got it and put him in it. After he was done she washed him off and her hands. He had noticed when she came to work she had a different kind of smock on tonight. It looked like it had Velcro down the front to close it. Dom told him she had sent the doctor a request for her to write orders for his arm and chair. Gill asked her if there was anything else she could think of he needed to think about. She said yes, where he wanted to live when he got done with rehab. That came as a shock to Gill as it had never entered his mind. Dom saw the fright in his eyes and said don't worry about it now.

Dom sat down on the left side of his bed. She looked at him for a while as if trying to make her mind up about something. Gill finally said what. Dom gave him a huge smile and pulled the Velcro on her top open. She did it slowly and after it was opened she opened it wider and Gill could see her beautiful light brown breasts. Her areolas were very dark and huge, they covered the whole end and more of her breasts. Her nipples were very large and light colored, matching her skin, and were in contrast to the very dark background. He could do nothing but stare at them and say how beautiful and sexy she was.

Her breasts were probably a 36 C or D. Dom took his stump in her hand and moved it up and touched a nipple with it. She leaned forward some more so she could touch the other nipple with it. They were hard already but Gill saw them get harder and larger. As she was rubbing her breasts with his stump she pulled the sheet down with the other hand and started fondling his penis. Gill moaned a little and said her hand felt so good on him. After a few minutes of using his stump she put it down and put him in her mouth, or at least tried to. She finally got the head in but not much else this first time.

After a few minutes Gill said look out, I am going to cum. She just got a little more in and sucked harder and he filled the rest of her mouth with warm cum. It was so full a little leaked out on to his abdomen. When he was done and starting to soften, she removed his penis from her mouth and swallowed. She licked her lips and used her finger to scoop up what had spilled and put that in her mouth.

Gill was wide eyed and asked her to come up and kiss him. She did and he ran his tongue into her mouth tasting his cum on her. After kissing for a couple of minutes he asked if she would please bring her nipple up to him so he could suck it for a few seconds. She kneeled in bed and offered it to his mouth and he sucked the large, hard nipple for several seconds.

She withdrew it and Gill said how can I ever thank you. Dom said some day he could but not to worry about it now. She closed her smock, cleaned him up and unlocked the door. Dom knew at night no one would bother them. That was why she offered to cover for Trudy. She gave him some more water. While she was doing that she said she should not be saying this but she thought he was the sexiest man she had ever seen and she did not mean the size of his prick.

Gill answered back thank you and that he had always thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen; and remember I did not see your breasts until tonight and scrubs are very unflattering. She held his stump to her breasts and said thank you, now get some rest. Gill did go to sleep with a shit eating grin on his face!

Linda came in at 7 and they did report. Dom quietly let her know what had happened last night. Linda reached up and tweaked Dom's nipple knowing she did not have a bra on. An egg and some toast without crust arrived for breakfast and Linda slowly fed Gill. He did ok and said tasting food for the first time in several months made him hungry. He hoped he could get real food soon and get rid of the tube in his stomach. They did his bath next but he was not hard when she uncovered him. She did not say anything knowing what had happened yesterday and last night.

Dr. Armstrong came in and said she had ordered his arm and chair and was glad he was doing ok with the fluids and food. She told him to get up as much as he could and stay up as long as he could. He needed to get ready to start more rehab. After she was gone Gill looked at Linda with a very serious look on his face and asked if she and Dom had been complaining to the doctor about him not staying up long enough for them. Linda looked confused for a few seconds then broke out laughing so hard she had to sit down. He joined her and they made so much noise the head nurse stuck her head in wondering what was going on.

Right after lunch a tech from the prosthetics lab showed up to take a mold of his stump and get started on his arm. Since the right arm was gone completely he had nothing to go by for length so he said he would just use the chart for someone his size. He took note of the fact that Gill had no legs either and said don't worry, he had been here before. He asked Gill if he were going to get a leg and Gill said he thought not.

The lab was also responsible for getting him a wheelchair so he took some other measurements for how wide his rear was, how tall his back was and the length of his stump from his back sitting. He noted that the control had to be on the left side and would be used with a hook prosthesis.

The tech also measured the gap that was created by all of the missing bone and tissue on his right side when he sat. He said they would make a hip bucket that was built up underneath so when he sat in the chair he would not want to fall to his right all the time. He had to go back and get some more casting material and a holder to apply the material to his hip area to make the bucket. He brought back another person to help lift and hold Gill.

Linda put a towel over him and made sure it stayed in place and also out of the way of the bottom of the hip bucket. Gill asked how long it would take to get things and the tech said they should be ready in a week. He added that everything they needed was already there, just needed to be put together. Gill was shocked at the speed.

Linda cleaned him up as the mould stuff made a mess. After she washed him she got him up in a chair and then changed the bed again. He had gotten mostly hard but she ignored it. He stayed up until after Dom got there and did not go back to bed until after he ate some unidentifiable dinner. He got back in bed and found he was a bit tired. Dom asked him if he still wanted her to be his advocate and he said of course. She said someone from the veteran's affairs office there in the hospital had to come up and see him and have him sign some paperwork for that. He said how does that work with no hands. She said that person would bring someone with her to witness you making your mark on the paper with the pen in your mouth.

Gill said no problem. She told him it would probably happen during the day when Linda was there. She also told him she would leave a piece of paper with all the information they would need about her and Linda could give it to her. Gill then asked if he could ask her a personal question. Dom said sure you can. He said he knew she and Linda lived together. Dom said yes, they did, she had told him that earlier. Gill said the question is are you lovers? Dom did not react much to the question. She said yes we are, but we are bi-sexual, not lesbians. Gill said thanks for being honest; over time I saw that you two were very close. Rest assured I have no problem with it. Dom said she was glad he knew the truth and that she felt very close to him also.

Gill said yes, I know you do and I have the same feelings, I just wish I could return them as good as you give them. She told him not to worry, that would come in time. Dom gave him something else to eat later and he said he was going to sleep. She was at the bedside and Gill asked her if she had any problem taking care of him with their emotional attachment to each other. She said no, do you and he said no. They kissed on the lips good night.

Trudy accidently dropped something and Gill woke up. She apologized profusely and he told her it was ok as he needed to pee anyway. As she was holding him in the urinal Gill nonchalantly said he understood she and her husband had a wild night of sex last night. Linda almost dropped the urinal and said who told you that!!? I'm going to kill those girls! Gill started laughing and finally said no, it was not said that way, just that you and your husband were going to have a good night together. She laughed with him and then said well I guess I spilled the beans about what happened then.

With all the giggling around she was doing laughing, her hand was getting him hard. He could not stop it and got to full size. She was amazed and he apologized to her for it happening. She said no problem, she understood. Gill said and besides, you three have been talking about it so now all three of you have seen it. She had not let go of it yet and he said he was done now. She quickly finished and did not know what to say next. After she had put the sheet back over him he beckoned her up to him and said he knew she wanted to see him but was very sorry if he offended her. She finally said yes I did and no you did not offend me, thanks for understanding. She was blushing profusely and turned away.

Gill handled the food and fluid very well and the stomach tube was removed. He was transferred to a private room and fortunately it was on the same floor as the ICU. All three of the nurses were able to keep an eye on him. As part of the nursing system they were officially assigned to him for patient care along with someone in the ICU that did not need constant nursing so it was not anything out of the normal. Linda always made sure he was fed his food while it was warm as the floor personnel were busy feeing their other patients. Dom took care of the evening meal.

The prosthetic lab had his arm ready and had called Linda to let her know what time they needed him down in their area. She got him in a wheelchair and took him down to the fitting room. The tech came in with his arm and did a very thorough job of showing him how it worked and how he would operate it. He said Gill would be going to the Physical Therapy area to learn how to use it. He then put it on Gill and made some adjustments in a couple of the belts that held it in place.

With no arm on the right side there was a strap in the front and back of his shoulder that went down to a belt around his waist. They were attached to straps that came across his upper chest and back to hold the arm on. Also attached to a band around the area of his empty right shoulder was a steel cable. As Gill moved his shoulder forward the cable tightened and opened the hooks. As he relaxed it let the hooks close. There was a small, wide rubber band at the base of the hooks where they went into the prosthetic lower arm that held the hoods together with some tension. He adjusted the cable having Gill move his shoulder back and forth to get it right. At last he seemed to have everything right and said he was done.

He left the arm on and Linda took Gill back to his room. The wheelchair would be ready in two days. When she got back up to the room she told him how sexy he looked with his arm. He could tell she really meant it and could see her nipples pushing out her scrub top. He thanked her and had her come to his face and kissed her on the cheek. She asked him to move it around a little and he was able to figure out how to make the lower arm lift up and get the hooks to open and close. Linda said she had to go and left licking her lips.

He had stayed in his wheelchair and worked with his arm to see how it worked. As occupied as he was, he lost track of time and then Dom walked in. He looked at the clock and it was after 4. Dom looked the arm over and by then Gill was pretty good at showing her how it worked. Gill paid attention to Dom's reaction and she seemed to be turned on by it also. She left and came back as his tray arrived. He made no attempt to feed himself not wanting to learn bad habits the PT people would have to break.

He was again paying more attention to Dom and he asked her if she minded feeding him. She said no, she was quite happy to do it. Gill said what else? She cocked her head at him, was quiet for a while and then said it turned her on. He looked at her and said good and thanks for being honest with me. We have to be that way with each other if it is going to work. She grinned and kissed him. He asked her if she was attracted to him because he was a quad amputee. She said yes at first but then it changed. Now it was who he was and had become, how hard he fought and yes, still the amputations.

He then said what about Linda and looking him in the eye she said ask her yourself. Gill said he would and asked her to not say anything to her please. Dom then asked him if he was upset with her because of her like for amputees. He said no, after all that is what he was. He had already felt there was more to it with Dom. She finally said that all three of them liked disabled men. Gill asked who the third was and she said Trudy. He had not thought of her since she was married. Gill was done eating and Dom said she had to get back and left. Another nurse and corpsman came in and put him back to bed. He asked them to remove his arm and they did.

Dom checked after her shift and he was still awake. She asked how he was doing on the floor and he said ok. She said she was sorry she had not been able to get in to see him more and he said he understood. No problem. Trudy stuck her head in later and asked if he was ok and checked and got him ready for sleep. He said thanks and she turned the light off and left. He went to sleep thinking about all three of them.

The floor people were good to him knowing how little he could do for himself right now. PT came up about 9 and took Gill and his arm down to their area. His therapist, Diane, turned out to be a female who also had a prosthetic arm with a hook. The idea was that learning from someone that had the same problem made more sense and took less time for the patient to understand.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers