All Comments on 'Gina Feeds Me a Creampie'

by speakerfrank

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wylderoswylderosabout 10 years ago
Marital Bliss!

Nice little story; nothing as fine as when husband and wife are on the same page, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I can relate to a lot of your story

My wife also swallows without exception after a blow job but is squeamish about playing with sperm or even the sight of it. I on the other hand love snowballs and eating creampies, which she can somewhat get into but only when extremely horny.

We've found mfm threesomes to be the best answer, because they make her extremely horny and they provide me with snowballs and creampies galore while I'm still horned up enough to bypass the blues.

I enjoyed your writing, although I don't understand the condom use after 29 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Now all she has to do...

is "toss his salad"- Then, they'll be even!

briefloverbriefloveralmost 10 years ago
nice story

nice story, maybe a part 2 is in the work?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I wasn't always gay

But reading stories like this and eventualy talking my wife into taking a lover and letting me eat the cream pies from her made me one. It evolved to where our favorit position was me laying under her pussy watching the cock go in and out and being ready to catch his cum aas he withdrew from her. If he came a lot it would be a huge gush of cum and with my toung in position I could scoop it all up. After having many cocks drug across my lips and face and eating much cum I began to dream of sucking those beautiful cocks and having them cum in my mouth. I started going to book stores for more cock and now am a full time cock sucker. I love it and have no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry.

But if you are into eating some other guys cum than you are gay, just let your wife move on and come on out, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love this too

I too enjoy a taste of my cum, in fact the entire load. I have devoured from her breast, stomach, legs, feet, and back. I have also been snow balled and once even had a cum coated dildo slid into my mouth.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
Wonderful debut posting

I look forward to more of your wordsmithing efforts in the hopefully near future. Thank you,

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Hot

I love eating a creampie whether I make it or someone else does.

cpl757cpl757about 2 years ago

Saw you updated your profile. I hope you will favor us with more great stories like this one.

Jay RichardsJay Richards6 months ago

A great little story. Very relatable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous