Gina's Lingerie Modeling

Story Info
Couple gets off together with jack shack model.
3.7k words
4.57
98.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were driving home one night from a barbeque at our friend's house, still a little buzzed from the cabernet, when we passed Gina's Lingerie Modeling.

"What do you think goes on in there?" Melanie asked, pointing to the brick and pink clapboard building set just off the roadway.

"You don't know about those joints?" I asked, incredulous that Melanie was so naive.

"I don't know!" she laughed. "Model lingerie?"

"They're called jack shacks," I told her. "Guys jerk off while a girls model for them."

"Really?"

"Yep," I assured her.

"How do you know?"

"I read about it on the internet, hon."

"Well, how come the sign says 'couples welcome'?" I checked my rearview mirror to confirm that's what the sign said, just barely making out the words.

"Dunno. Maybe some women like to go with their men," I chuckled. "I mean, at least they'd know their guy wasn't cheating on them!"

"Yeah, right!"

We drove a minute in silence until Melanie said, "I wonder what they look like."

"What?"

"The women. The models in there."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Wanna find out?"

"No!" Melanie shrieked.

"Yeah, you wouldn't have the guts," I said.

Melanie slapped my arm. "Hey, I've got the guts! Maybe you don't."

"Are you kidding?" I challenged. "I could turn around right now." I gripped the wheel as if to turn, leering at Melanie with scrunched up eyes.

"You wouldn't," she shot back, puckering her lips and crinkling her cute little nose.

Well, she must've been buzzed enough to test me and I was curious enough to see her reaction, because I steered into the center turn lane and made a u-turn right then and there. Melanie gripped the door handle as I accelerated out of the turn.

"You wouldn't!" she dared.

"Bet me!"

I'll admit I'd occasionally imagined going into Gina's Lingerie Modeling but never felt courageous enough to go through with it. Truth be told, I was a little afraid of what the women would look like. I also could picture the cops busting in, catching me with my pants around my ankles, dick in hand.

But the playful curiosity of my 35-year young wife, a petite blonde who often told me she found other women hot, propelled me toward Gina's Lingerie. I didn't think my fantasy of a threesome would come true, but wouldn't it be cool to simply get sexual while another woman was in the room?

Within minutes I pulled into a parking lot next to the innocuous little building, its blacked-out windows and the sign on the roof the only indication that something interesting might go on inside.

"Well, here we are," I said.

"Yep, here we are," Melanie retorted, smugly crossing her arms. I had to laugh.

"Hah! I knew you wouldn't even leave the car!"

"I'll get out if you get out, buddy."

"Okay," I said, and with that I pulled the keys from the ignition, got out of the car, shut the door, and started walking toward the front door of Gina's.

"Hey, wait, Jim!" Melanie called out, briskly catching up to me. "I can't believe we're going in there," she said under her breath, putting her hands into the pockets of her tight khaki shorts to stem the evening chill.

By this point I was pretty nervous, but my curiosity and imagination were overriding any fear I felt. I figured I ought to take the opportunity to try something new and exciting while I had the chance, even if nothing came of it.

I walked into Gina's sparsely furnished and dimly lit waiting room, causing a soft door chime to bing-bong somewhere in the building. Melanie stepped around me as I shut the door.

"Nobody home," she said, observing the unattended desk and vacant black leather sofa. I stood with my hands on my hips, trying to decide the next step, when a young woman opened a door on the other side of the lobby and greeted us warmly.

"Hi!" she said, jet-black hair framing her delicate Latin features. "Here for a modeling session?" It was difficult to tell how old the girl was, maybe early twenties, but the cleavage revealed by her red, low-necked tee shirt definitely caught my attention.

I glanced at Melanie, who looked at me as if to say, "What are you gonna do?" Her face showed both bravado and skittishness. I took a chance on the bravado.

"Uh, yeah, but we've never been here before," I told the girl.

"Don't worry," she said, closing the door and moving to the desk. "We get couples all the time. You can take a look at this book, which will tell you what services we offer and how much they are."

Melanie and I stood by the desk and read from the loose-leaf binder the girl slid toward us. Gina's Lingerie Modeling didn't offer much in diversity, obviously catering to a niche. We could choose from a half hour modeling session, a one-hour session, or a dominant mistress session for up to two hours. "Tips encouraged but not required" was printed at the bottom.

I looked at Melanie.

"A half hour for sixty bucks," I said, raising an eyebrow, calling her bluff. "My treat?"

Melanie looked at me, dubious. "Hmm." She addressed the girl at the desk. "Will you be modeling?"

"No, I'm doing reception tonight, but Tanya's available. She's kinda built like me, with long blonde hair." I was disappointed I wouldn't get to see this girl's beautiful breasts, but not too much because Melanie more often finds blondes attractive.

"Let me talk to my husband a sec," Melanie said, pulling me from the desk.

"You wanna do this?" she whispered.

"Why not? No one'll know but us," I told her.

Melanie bit her lip. "I - I don't know. I've never done anything like this."

"Me either. But we can go in, see what happens, and if you're not cool with anything we'll leave." I really wanted to see how far Melanie would go, but I didn't want to pressure her.

"You're paying?" she asked.

"Yep. I think it'll be fun."

"Yeah," Melanie laughed. "Fun for you to jack off in front of two women!"

"Hey, you knew I was an exhibitionist when you married me!"

We walked back to the desk, telling the girl we'd like half an hour as I handed over three $20 bills.

"Great. I'll take you to your room - just follow me."

With my eyes glued to the receptionist's bubbly denim-clad ass, Melanie and I held hands and followed her through the door, down a dim hallway, and into a medium size room lit by a single table lamp. With a smile our hostess directed us to a beige leather sofa covered with clean white towels.

"Feel free to get comfortable, and Tanya will be with you shortly."

After the receptionist closed the door, we sat down on the couch and looked around. Louver blinds covered two blacked-out windows in front of us, and a portable stereo CD player sat on the carpeted floor next to the wall on our right. Except for a few framed prints of exotic flowers on the walls, there wasn't much else in the room. Melanie leaned forward and looked at the end table to our left, between the couch and the door.

"What's that?" she asked, pointing.

Next to the table lamp there was a straw basket holding two plastic bottles and two white washcloths. I picked up one bottle and flipped the top, sniffing at the opening.

"Baby oil," I told her.

Melanie leaned over me, pressing her perky tits against semi-hard erection in the process, and grabbed the other bottle. This one had a pump dispenser and she squeezed a dollop of oil onto her fingertip.

"This is plain. Silicone."

"That's what I like," I said with a grin, turning to Melanie and kissing her.

"You excited?" she asked, eyeing the bulge in my shorts.

"Yeah. You?" I asked, seeing the peaks her nipples were causing on her tight cotton shirt.

She nodded, adding, "Nervous, too."

I felt a little tense myself, so I kissed Melanie some more, caressing her tits and nipples with my left hand. She sat up straighter and used her right hand to massage my stiffening cock. As we got into it our breathing became louder, and I almost forgot where I was until the door to our room opened.

Tanya walked in, loose curls of blond hair cascading over her sheer black negligee, a statuesque twenty-something in strapped black high heels. A black lace g-string accentuated the luscious curves of her well-proportioned ass, and her full round breasts were pushed together by a black lace demi-bra, pink areolas just visible above the cups. A subtle scent of lilac and vanilla accompanied her entrance into the room.

"Hi, how are you two?" she asked softly, fixing us with her green eyes and striding toward the CD player. I looked at Melanie, who appeared dumbstruck.

"Not bad," I croaked, clearing my throat. "How 'bout you?" I felt a drop of precum slithering out of my dick.

"Great," Tanya said, standing beside the stereo with a CD in her hand. "Tammy said this is your first time?"

"Uh, yeah, it is."

"Well it's always nice to see couples come in." Tanya looked at Melanie and smiled. "Are you a little nervous?"

Melanie grinned ruefully. "Yeah, a little."

"Don't worry," Tanya said soothingly, adding with a knowing look, "I'm good with couples."

Melanie and I laughed, our tension easing a bit.

Tanya bent down at the waist to put her CD in the stereo, ass high in the air, tanned legs stretching seductively as she pushed the play button. Tanya then came and knelt in front of us, putting a hand on Melanie's knee, speaking softly as mellow electronic dance music emanated from the stereo.

"I want you to feel comfortable," Tanya said, holding Melanie's gaze. "It's a real sign of trust that you're here with your man. Touching me isn't allowed, but you two are welcome to get as physical as you want. I'm here to entertain you. When the music stops, our 30 minutes are up."

Melanie nodded and swallowed hard as Tanya stood before us, hands on shapely hips that began swaying side to side in time with the music. Melanie and I exchanged glances, a hand rubbing each other's thigh but otherwise unsure what to do.

Moving to the sensual rhythm of the music, Tanya positioned herself in front of Melanie, stretched out a well-toned leg, and put her foot on the armrest beside Melanie. Through the lace g-string we could see her pussy, clean-shaven except for a landing strip of dark blonde hair above it. Bending over Melanie, her hair falling forward, Tanya nonchalantly asked, "Don't you think he should pull out his cock?"

I was dumbstruck, but Melanie immediately moved to unbutton my shorts and tug the zipper down. I lifted my hips so she could move my shorts and underwear down to my thighs. My cock sprang free and slapped against my tummy, a speckle of precum emerging from the tip. My clean-shaven ball sac tightened in the cool air.

Tanya took her foot off the sofa and turned around, arching her back and flaunting her smooth round ass in front of us, a hand on one knee as she seductively pulled her negligee over her hourglass waist with the other. The black strap of Tanya's g-string disappeared into her hairless ass crack, the wrinkly rim of her fresh-scrubbed butthole just barely visible.

Without warning Melanie gripped my rigid cock in her little fist. I turned to look at her. She appeared transfixed by Tanya's luscious ass.

"How 'bout you?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"Should I be the only one?" I chided.

Tanya spun to face us and then crouched, legs apart, running her fingers back and forth over the flesh of her inner thighs.

"He's right," she said, peering up at Melanie. "That isn't fair."

I couldn't believe it, but that's all the encouragement Melanie needed. She let go of my dick and pulled her shorts down, revealing the fact that she didn't wear panties. Tanya let out a quiet, "Ooh," standing to full height and tossing her mane, coyly checking out Melanie's bald pussy.

I covered Melanie's smooth mound with my right hand and dipped my middle finger between her enflamed inner lips. It slid easily in the copious quantity of juice that was churning from her snatch. Melanie closed her eyes and sighed, then opened them again to seek out my engorged cock.

Now Tanya came to full height again and straddled my thighs, her exquisite legs trapping mine. She lifted her negligee up to her tits in tempo with the music, exposing a taught, tan tummy accentuated with a dangling silver belly ring. It wasn't a moment before she stripped off her negligee, shaking her blonde curls and tossing the silky garment aside in one elegant motion.

"Damn," was all I could utter.

I inserted two more fingers into Melanie's wet hole and began smearing her bountiful wetness around her clit, slowly rubbing my fingers in a circular motion over her love button. From the corner of my eye I saw Melanie lift her shirt above her breasts, then pinch and roll her stiff nipples between the thumb and forefinger of her free hand.

''Mm, you two look hot together," Tanya groaned, putting her right foot beside me on the couch, the arch of her foot and the leather of her high-heel shoe pressing against my ass. She leaned over me, her hair brushing my face, and observed Melanie's ministrations on my cock.

"Mm, baby, I don't think that's slippery enough," Tanya breathed.

I looked at Melanie and she quickly handed me the bottle of silicone lube. But before I could pump any of it onto my dick and Melanie's hand, Tanya took the bottle away.

"Let me," she said.

Thinking she would apply it from where she was, I was surprised when Tanya moved away, stood to Melanie's right, put one knee on the sofa's armrest and one hand on the couch behind Melanie, and then leaned over to drench my cock with cool drizzles of her slippery lube. In the process, her supple breasts pressed against Melanie's flushed cheek, causing Melanie to close her eyes, lift her hips, and moan as if in a dream.

"Feel good?" Tanya asked, lightly rubbing her tits up and down Melanie's face.

Melanie half opened her eyes. "Oh yeah..."

Melanie could now easily slide her hand up and down my slick cock, and she stroked it in time with the attention I was giving her soaking wet pussy.

I was in heaven.

Tanya now moved to straddle Melanie's legs, swaying to and fro with the beat of the music, making Melanie's legs move back and forth as well. Melanie watched, entranced, as Tanya sensuously touched herself. Holding Melanie's gaze with her sparkling eyes, Tanya slid her French manicured fingers up her thighs, over her lace-clad cunt, across her abs, and up to her succulent tits.

"Oh Jim," Melanie murmured, "She's fucking hot...."

Tanya cupped her tits and squeezed them together. "So are you, baby," she replied. "So are you...."

I could hardly hold off an orgasm as I watched Tanya undo the clasp between her lacy black bra cups. Her big natural breasts poured out of the bra and jiggled as she shrugged it off and dropped it to the floor. Melanie groaned in pleasure beside me.

"Like what you see?" Tanya teased, cupping and caressing her tits, pulling her nipples out into hardened points.

Melanie nodded, tightening her grip and increasing her speed on my greased up cock. Seeing my wife get turned on by this delicious, uninhibited girl made my balls feel like they were going to burst.

My entire hand was now wet with Melanie's lusty fluids, so I widened my circles and put more pressure on Melanie's clit. She reacted by lifting and rotating her pelvis, focusing and maximizing the motion of my hand in the right spots.

"Mm, that's it," Tanya urged. "Cum for me."

I sped up my hand even faster, sensing that Melanie was nearing the edge, her breaths quicker, louder.

"Yeah, babe," I encouraged her. "Come on, honey."

Tanya leaned forward over Melanie, putting one hand on the wall to prop herself up, massaging her tits in front of Melanie's face with the other hand. Melanie watched in a daze while I churned my hand across her steaming cunt.

"Mm, baby, your pussy looks so good," Tanya groaned. She bent further, so her cheek was pressed to Melanie's, her breath fluttering the hair near Melanie's ear.

"I'd love to eat that beautiful pussy. Wouldn't you love that? If I fucked your delicious little pussy with my tongue?"

Melanie closed her eyes, whispering, "Yes, yes..." Her pussy was a wet furnace of lust now, her pelvis virtually thrashing against my swirling hand. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing, but Tanya wasn't done yet.

"I wish you could lick these tits," Tanya whispered, lifting her right breast and pushing it against Melanie's left breast. "You want to suck my nipples, don't you?"

"Uh huh," Melanie squealed, arching her back in longing.

"Fuck you look hot, your husband's hand buried in that hot fucking cunt of yours, your tits out for everybody to see...."

"Oh god..." Melanie moaned.

"Cum for me, gorgeous. Don't hold back. Show me how your tasty little pussy looks when you cum. Let me hear you."

"Oh shit -" Melanie cried, her hips bucking and the muscles in her tummy spasming as she came all over my hand, biting her lip while Tanya cooed into her ear.

"You're so good, so good. So fuckin' beautiful..."

Tanya smoothed back Melanie's hair as her orgasm faded, reassuring me with a quick smile while Melanie gradually recomposed herself.

"Wow," Melanie said with a deep breath. "That was awesome." I had to agree it was; I'd forgetten she was still holding my dick. A number of deep breaths later she said, "I think it's your turn now."

"I guess it is," I replied, kissing her deeply, exploring her mouth with my tongue. Tanya stood and slid her g-string down her lean legs, flipping it aside with a flick of her strappy-heeled foot. When Melanie and I broke our kiss, Tanya laid a gentle hand upon Melanie's cheek.

"I really want to see you make him cum. Have enough strength to pump his cock dry?" she asked, taking her hand away to move next to me, resting her knee on the couch next to my left thigh, her other leg planted between by knees.

By way of reply, Melanie twisted around and changed hands, now jacking my slightly-veined cock with her right hand. Tanya pressed into me, mashing her lush warm tits against my arm. Then I too felt her breath in my ear.

"Mm, does that feel good? Your naughty little wife jerking you off?" she asked.

I looked down and gazed at Tanya's smooth, inviting pussy.

Melanie stopped stroking for a second. "Answer her," she scolded.

"Hell yes..." I answered, resting my head back on the wall.

Tanya then began guiding us toward my orgasm, her moist breath tickling my ear and neck as Melanie slid her hand up and down my glistening penis in sensous strokes.

"You're so lucky to have a wife like this, willing to share your cock with another woman," Tanya went on. "I want to see that big dick shoot some fucking cum, baby. I want you to come all over the place. I want you to show us what that fucking cock can do...."

I closed my eyes, the outside world now gone. Melanie began speeding up, pumping my cock harder and faster as Tanya rubbed her tits on my arm and chest, continuing her husky dirty talk, ensuring I wouldn't last long.

"Fuck yeah. Your wife knows how to jack a cock. Look at her, milking your fucking dick."

I opened my eyes and looked down, my rigid meat disappearing and reappearing as Melanie's enclosed fist slid up and down my shaft, the slit in my purple-red dickhead spilling gobs of clear precum on my wife's hand. I felt my orgasm building at the base of my spine.

"Oh, baby. You're gonna blow that big, hot fucking wad all over us, aren't you?" Tanya asked, her breath quicker and heavier as she spoke into my ear. God, I wanted to touch her.

"I see your fuckin' balls getting tight. You're ready to fuckin' cum, aren't you? Ready to blow that juicy fuckin' load all over me? Wanna cum all over my ass, on my tits, my face? Can I feel that hot fucking cum in my ass, baby? Wanna see your wife lick your fucking cum out of my sweet fucking pussy?"

Melanie's fluttering hand rammed down on my cock as Tanya's words penetrated my brain.

12