Gina's Lingerie Modeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, baby. Let's see that fucking prick spurt all over us. You're wife's begging to lick your cum off my tits before you shove it in my assssss...."

An involuntary groan escaped my throat as a massive jet of cum raced through my shaft and flew through the air.

"Yes! Yes, baby!" Tanya exhalted. "Keep fisting that fucking cock," she urged Melanie, as if there was any chance she was going to stop.

My thighs shook and my eyelids were clenched as searing ropes of jism rocketed from my pulsing cock, speckling my black tee shirt with pearly clots of salty love butter. My hips bucked with the force of each ejaculation until Melanie slowed her pumping and the bursts of my dick jam subsided to a lazy trickle. I'd never cum so hard or so long.

"Mm, that cum looks so good," Tanya sighed, her lips lightly touching my earlobe, breasts heaving against my bicep. "I'd love to taste your fucking cum, baby. It's fucking everywhere."

I looked down and saw that she was right - my chest was covered in it.

Melanie laughed out loud.

"Damn, babe! You never do that at home!"

Slightly embarrassed, I just smiled up at Tanya as she stood. I noticed a couple drops of my seed gleaming on her tits.

"Sorry," I said. At first she didn't know what I meant, but then dismissed it with a sexy grin.

"That's okay," she told me, "I'm sure you'll tip well."

Right again.

12