All Comments on 'Gina's Weakness Ch. 03'

by BACarter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The right place

This is the right place for "Gina's Weakness," whose exciting version of eroticism absolutely depends on the participation, even incitement of the wife. Gina is considerably more loving than a small multitude of cuckolding wives found in this category (though I like them too). Glad to see the author elaborating this sexy premise at length. Look forward to more installments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ohmygod.......

i wanna suck cock soooo bad.....filling me with so much cum..... i wanna cum soo bad i would beg for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just mindless sick perversion ....

By a mindless sick perverted faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!!!

This got me so hard! I love the idea of an otherwise straight guy going nuts the first time he sees guy on guy action. As a recent 'straight' convert to the joys of guy on guy, this story really spoke to me. Being manipulated by a woman into gay sex is so hot!!!!!

Love that this story attracted one homophobic critic. That guys are so uncomfortable with this sort of thing makes this story that much hotter!

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyabout 7 years ago
It just gets better ......

I want to be the one making up the threesome ........

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
good story

A bit exaggerated I believe but it is a story. For someone who has never thought about gay, bi, just girls, as when he was in school, this is going awfully fast, for a first timer. As for his wife, as manipulative and coercive as she is, did she ever consider the possibility of him turning gay, and losing him?

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Love the direction this story is taking. Little by little the wife is taking her husband down the path. From snowballs, to gay porn to eating creampies. The nonstop coaxing and manipulation will soon have him right where she wants him. Gina is definitely an excellent seductress.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Offended

This story does offend me. Male on male sex does not belong.in LW, no matter how you present it. I won't read it, but I'll give you a *2 just for offending me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

mmmmmm love the way its going just like my girl friend got me to do it

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Not to sure my wife wants me to suck cock, she caught me giving her steady lover a BJ and her reaction was negative - she kicked him out for several months and demoted me to "licker" only. She was having a painful period and he was left horny so I got my chance. It was worth it, I see why she likes his cock!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife could take me down this path. I hope she tries!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Once Gina starts adding drugs to the mix, that is over the line for me. Way past manipulation. Still writing is very good.

/

Not sure how to characterize a fool who will not read a story but rate it because they are offended. What are you? A Child? And Illiterate to boot? The author clearly states in the preface what kind of sex is in the story and urges readers that dislike that content to move on. Seems like this is a microcosm of the whole country right now - Lots of folks whining about things that offend the - GROW UP! There will always be folks that do things differently, the trick is to distinguish between really harmful thoughts and activities versus annoying or distasteful stuff. Such as child porn with babies vs consenting bisexual porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous