Gina's Weakness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BACarter
BACarter
787 Followers

Her tongue felt so good sucking his nipple.

She watched his hand tightened, then pull harder.

"I had no idea gay porn would make you so hard." Lick "You sure rocked my world." Lick. "We should watch that stuff every night" she giggled.

Of course he was not aware that she had laced his drink with Viagra. That would be her little secret.

He was stroking harder now. She reached down and held his balls. God that felt good, he thought. She nursed on that nipple. He could feel the orgasm coming. He was almost there. She was so wet. "I love watching you play with cock" she said. That was it. She watched as cum shot out of his cock, arched up and landed on his belly. She watched his hand milk every last drop out.

She ran her finger through the cum and coated his nipple. He jerked with excitement. "Feels good, doesn't it?" He thought about last night. She ran her tongue around his nipple licking it up. He squirmed and moaned as his body reacted. He knew exactly what that felt like, how it tasted. It was if he was doing it with her.

He felt her finger at his lips urgently trying to get in. He opened up quickly. His mouth filled with that tangy taste. She held her fingers firmly in place. He was getting to where he liked this little game. The cum dripped down on his tongue and filled his mouth.

She smiled around his nipple. She pulled her fingers free and scooped up more from his belly. She reached back up searching for his lips. He leaned forward to capture them, sucked them between his lips. She smiled again releasing his nipple. "Use your tongue. I want to feel your tongue" she said moving up so she could watch. He started running his tongue along her finger tasting the cum. "That is so hot" she purred working her finger back and forth like a cock. "You are so good to me" she smiled. She scooped all of the remaining cum and covered his lips with it. Then she leaned in and kissed him.

She broke the kiss and looked at him. "You are wonderful." He smiled. "There is just one more thing we need to do. Follow me." She jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom and he followed. "Now you sit right there" she said pointing to the pot. He sat down on the lid.

She looked through a drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors. He was about to protest, but she spoke first, "Now, now, I know what I'm doing. Just go with it." She made him spread his legs as wide as they would go and crouched down between them. She took his cock in one hand and held it out of the way and started cutting his pubes with the scissors. She didn't cut it off entirely, but she did cut it pretty close.

She could feel him getting hard in her other hand and pretended not to notice. By the time she was through, he was fully erect. She put the scissors down and picked up a warm washcloth. She ran it over his balls a few times and then picked up a razor. With the greatest of skill, she shaved his balls smooth.

"Now that's more like it" she said admiring her work. His cock was obscenely hard. She aimed it at her mouth and sucked it between her lips. Once again he watched as she lovingly brought him to orgasm. He had never had so many orgasms in his life.

She released his cock and found his lips. This time she pushed a mouthful of sperm into his followed by her tongue. It was a passionate kiss. She moved so that his head was tilted back and kissed him until every last drop was gone.

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please remember to vote. Your comments are welcomed.

BACarter
BACarter
787 Followers
12