All Comments on 'Ginger Goes Back To Jobbing'

by StoneKidman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
new series, cant wait to see how it plays out

Nice read Stone, there was a few typos but nothing that couldnt be figured out. Your writing has kept me interested in wrestling stories on here. I hope you keep these stories coming.

StoneKidmanStoneKidmanover 9 years agoAuthor
thanks anonymous

I appreciate the complisult(?) lol but I post new stuff every week in my yahoo club. I don't think my wrestling stories are appreciated here but that's all I ever write about anyway so it's a hobby. I usually spell & grammar check but I guess even I make mistakes; I see all the damn typos in most of the new stories--some even in the description--and I just shake my head and smile.

Check out my club if you want to read all the new stuff.

Stone

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
happy to contribute nonhate

Im being serious about the wrestling stories. Theyre a fun read. This one being about a redhead, thats a double win for me. But yeah seeing some of the feedback you got on other stories, its almost like they read the story so they could complain.. Lol to be honest I didnt expect to find half the stuff I find here in stories. But at first most the wrestling stories were the "celeb" types, which isnt bad. Just not what I was after. Wouldnt I have to be signed up with yahoo to see the group? I'll look into it, since I about read all the ones you posted here. But didnt mean to hijack your comments for reviews/feedback/opinions and turn it into a chat.

Its only anonymous cause I couldnt think up a cool name. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous