All Comments on 'Ginny's 2nd Auction Pt. 02'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
fireman527fireman527almost 7 years ago
Enjiying the expsriences of Ginny

Loved the story line and characters - hoping you will expand the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Good story. But disappointing you didn't let Ginny experience slavery in front of her work colleagues. The potential there would have been so much higher than a repeat session with the first couple.

Gln1517Gln1517almost 7 years agoAuthor
To anonymous:

Fair point, but if I continue I would include that aspect, possibly as a volunteered humiliation. Will see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Counter Opinion

I was VERY glad this went forward without her boss (is it bad I'm glad you killed him off instead?) I would strongly dislike it if things continued into the workplace in the future. Ginny already expressed a dislike for that idea. Doing so would be a giant leap toward the ridiculous. Your story already pushes the envelope in multiple directions. Why does it have to do so in every direction? To me, it was made stronger by Ginny saying she didn't like the idea of the boss/work being involved. Sometimes less is more, especially when the main focus is well tended.

skinnyozskinnyozalmost 7 years ago

was looking forward to her spending time with her boss and when it didn't happen the story was just a continuation of the first auction not a bad read but a bit disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked this a lot!

I read the story about Ginny's 1st Auction yesterday and said it was good, but I wanted more detail in the sex scenes so I could visualize it happening. This story fixed that problem and made the sex feel very real rather than an afterthought. I agree with those who are happy not to have Ginny serve her boss, especially in this time of #MeToo, it pushes in a direction that could could border on nonconsent, especially if the boss wanted Ginny to serve him at work. I really liked the suggestion that Ginny's mother, Carol, might have been a slave to Connie, I think there is material for more, similar stories there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice baseline more variation please!

I enjoying the entirely setup although I would prefer to keep her parents vor later and the second auction was not a repetion of the first one.I was waiting for more extreme cases which would push her limits further. I really wanted her boss into this.. it would give different direction. Also they are talking about unlimited humiliation but she don't really expiriences the humiliation... something is missing.. in the first part where she was caught naked in the road she was really humiliated.. i also waited for the piercing... maybe later.. who knows.. keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wanted boss to use her

I was hoping that she would be used by her boss and that he would pierce her tits and clit. She would be so abused and humiliated by him that she would quit her job, even though she actually loved what he did to her.

Maybe another auction can result in the piercings?

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246017 months ago

Well, I never expected vanilla BDSM. Sure, the spanking and beatings and fucking and sodomizing of typical BDSM was there. But emotional content? ZERO. Ginny might as well have been a blow up doll.

The best BDSM subs have an element that Ginny lacks: fear. Not fear for her life or well being but fear for where here urges were leading her.

Imagine if Ginny didn’t understand her urges? What if every step into this lifestyle caused her both elation and GUILT? what if every scene was a challenge - a challenge she didn’t think she could surmount until some revelation put her into subspace?

Submission without reluctance and doubt is being a sex doll.

Ever see the recent abomination of “Free Use” porn? It’s like watching a real estate closing. Without emotional commitment, conflict and passion there is no hook for our interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES