Ginny's 2nd Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if my ass could take that again, but I enjoyed it. And even if I didn't, it wouldn't matter because I am a sex slave."

George had brought a tray with her dinner. She put the tray outside her door when she was finished as George instructed. She fell asleep and did not wake up until next morning.

After her bath, enemas and breakfast, she was collared, cuffed behind her back and led by Connie back to the barn.

"No riding today," Connie said.

Lester, Richard, and George were in the barn. A blanket was on the floor and Connie told Ginny to lie down on the blanket. George and Richard each attached a cuff to Ginny's ankles and affixed the cuffs to hooks that Ginny had not noticed. Each hook was attached to an electric pulley which on a signal from Connie, Lester flipped the switch. Ginny was hoisted in the air, her head hanging down two feet above the floor; her legs spread.

Connie had a short strap and she went to work on Ginny's ass.

She alternated cheeks as Ginny began to twist. She paused as she ran her hand over Ginny's ass. Then it happened. Connie brought the strap down twice in quick succession on Ginny's pussy. She paused before exchanging the strap for her riding crop. Connie truck Ginny on the inside of her thighs and twice more on the tender lips of her pussy.

"Bring her down."

Lester complied with Connie's instruction. Richard and George supported her head and shoulders as she sank to the blanket. The had turned her onto her stomach. Ginny's ass and thighs were very red.

"Uncuff her. Well, that was fun. Yesterday my staff enjoyed themselves in your ass. Today, because I think your pussy won't be up to it, you will use your mouth on all three of them. Don't spill any of their cum. If you do, you get hung up again."

The three men stripped and Richard went to lay on the blanket and scooted his legs around Ginny. She opened her mouth and began to lick his cock. Ginny enjoyed giving head. She loved sucking Mike's cock; teasing him with her tongue making him last for what seemed like hours. Now, she was sucking to get Richard off. She used some of her techniques and Ginny could feel his hardness grow. He began to pump his cock deeply into Ginny's mouth. When he came she swallowed all he had.

George started to move toward Ginny as Richard rolled away.

"No," Connie said. "Lester."

Lester got on his knees in front of Ginny, his cock already hard. Ginny got on her knees because that was the only way she was going to get his cock in her mouth. Ginny sucked and kissed the head and sucked in a couple of inches, feeling her mouth expand. She managed only a couple of inches more and used her hand to coax the base of Lester's cock. Hard as she was trying, Lester wasn't coming. She held Lester's balls and licked from his balls to the tip of his cock. Lester began to react.

Ginny did not want another session with Connie's strap. She kept licking and when Lester began to squirt, she clamped her mouth over Lester's cock and kept swallowing. If cum dribbled down his cock, Ginny was quick to lick it up. She had finished Lester. George was next.

Standing in front of Ginny, George put his hand behind Ginny's head and pushed her head down on his cock. She could almost get his cock entirely down her throat. She repeated the movement until George filled her mouth with his cum. Ginny obediently swallowed everything George had given her.

Connie was now attaching her collar and leash. She leaned down and said, "my turn."

Connie lead Ginny back to the house.

Returning to her bedroom, Connie stripped and flung herself on the bed. She lifted her knees up and apart and put her feet up in the air. "Slave, make me cum."

Ginny heard the command and set about her task. She licked Connie's slit and discovered she was very wet. Ginny found Connie's clit was protruding from her pussy like a small cock and she greedily sucked it into her mouth. Connie was squirming, but she held Ginny's head between her thighs. Connie was beginning to cum it she held Ginny's head firmly in place. After what seemed like a 15 minute cum to Ginny, Connie rolled onto her stomach, raised her ass in the air put her hands on her ass and pulled her cheeks apart.

"Lick my ass and I want to feel your tongue deep in my ass." Ginny lowered her head and began to lick Connie's asshole. She could get the tip of her tongue into Connie's ass and that seemed to satisfy Connie. After licking and probing her ass, Connie was just purring when she pushed Ginny away.

"That's all for now. You may leave."

Ginny returned to her room and collapsed on the bed.

She slept for hours. She woke to darkness. She knew that this would be her last full day with Connie before going to Mr. Curtis. She was awoken by bright sunlight and Connie sitting on her bed.

"George is waiting for you in the bathroom after you eat. He left you a tray. When you're all done with him come downstairs."

Ginny ate and went into the bathroom where George was waiting to clean her out. Once she expelled the last enema her told her to lay on the bed, spread her legs and put her heels flat on the bed. She did as instructed and George applied a pleasant smelling lube to her pussy, gently pushing the lube deep into her pussy with his fingers.

"That's going to receive plenty of attention and you don't want to be hurt."

Ginny went downstairs after George was finished. Connie was waiting with the collar and leash. Automatically, Ginny put her hands behind her back. Connie smiled.

"Do you want to be cuffed?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Ginny waited in position as Connie went for the cuffs.

Cuffing Ginny's hands behind her, and taking hold of her leash, Connie led her out the door and toward the barn. A bench, Ginny thought it looked like a spanking bench, had been placed on the large blanket. Connie led Ginny to the bench and took her hands and attached her cuffs to the front legs. She spread Ginny's legs and attached her ankles to the rear legs via cuffs attached to the legs.

Lester, George and Richard entered the barn and began to strip. Connie had begun a slow, rhythmic spanking of Ginny's ass. When Connie stopped, she stepped away to watch. Richard moved to Ginny's head and held his cock near her face. Ginny opened her mouth and Richard push his cock in. George was now behind Ginny, but he was already hard and pushed his cock into Ginny's pussy. George thrust in until Ginny could feel his balls against her. Then he withdrew, not all the way, leaving his cock head in her. Then all the way in and almost all the way out. George did not vary, until he felt himself cumming. He pulled out and switched places with Richard. George came in her mouth and she swallowed.

Richard was now in her pussy and fucking her hard; no slow in and outs. He was driving into her as George, his cock now clean of his cum, made way for Lester. Lester put his cock into Ginny's mouth as she once again struggled to take Lester's large cock. As she sucked on half of Lester's cock, Richard was was getting close to cumming. He pulled out as Lester backed away from Ginny. Richard's cock slid easily into Ginny's throat, and he came as Lester pushed into Ginny's pussy. Ginny had gagged a bit on Richard's cum, but she managed to get it down.

Lester was moving more of his cock inside Ginny. The combination of lube, previous cocks, and Lester's pumping, had Ginny's pussy wide open and she began to feel her own orgasm build. As best she could, she moved her ass back toward Lester, trying to get more of him in her. He obliged. He pushed deep into her and Ginny began to cum. She was still moaning her satisfaction when Lester left her pussy and sunk his cock into her mouth, filling her with cum. She tried to swallow it all, but some dripped out.

"Thank you, gentleman. That was quite a show. I know I enjoyed it. It appears slave did, too." Connie then instructed the men to leave. When they had left, Connie stripped and put on her strap on harness with a large dildo attachment. Connie stepped behind Ginny and in one, swift motion, buried the shaft in Ginny's pussy. Connie kept at it long enough for Ginny to reach a second orgasm.

When she withdrew, she removed the harness and began to unbuckle Ginny from the bench. Unhooking Ginny's leash but with her hands cuffed behind her, Connie said, "back to the living room, I think. I cum better from someone's mouth." Naked, the two women walked back to the house and Ginny spent what seemed like two hours, sucking and licking Connie's pussy until she had cum three times.

Ginny knew she had one more night with Connie. She wondered what was planned as she lay in her bed. It had grown dark and there didn't seem to be any new people arriving at Connie's house. George entered the room. "Miss Connie wants you in the living room."

Ginny got up and followed George downstairs. When she got to the living room, Connie was on the phone, and she looked upset. Ginny, remembering what she was, dropped to her knees, spread them and interlocked her fingers behind her head.

"This is a shock, but I was counting on his participation. Yes. No, no, I understand. That would be terrific. Do you think they would? Alright. Let me know."

Connie ended the call. "Well, this may be difficult for you but you will not be going with Paul Curtis. He just died of a heart attack."

Ginny, inwardly was ecstatic. Not going with her boss was a relief. Would she stay with Connie?

"I will be out of town on a business matter the next two days and I may not be back on Friday. Paul was to take ownership of you. Jonathan is trying to find someone to take those days and cover my cost."

The phone chimed and Connie listened. "I will have her there. Thank you, Jonathan."

"Well, that's that. Jonathan says you know Ellen and Robert. Is that correct?"

Ginny said it was.

"You are going to spend the next 3 nights with them. I don't know what's going to happen Saturday."

"I wish I could be here but I can't. Things to do. The sad thing for me is that I have grown quite fond of you. If you even want to come back and play again, just call me. I will make sure George gives you my number. I knew I was going to be gone for some of the time but this with Paul has been unfortunate. I know that my staff is fond of you, too."

Ginny couldn't control a laugh. "After each fucked my mouth, ass and pussy I hoped they would be fond of me!"

Connie saw the humor as well and smiled at Ginny's bit of cheek.

"So, tell me, Ginny, what did you enjoy the most in your time here?"

Servicing three men at once was always one of Ginny's fantasies. She had one experience before her time with Connie. But this was different. She still hadn't reached the sexual high that she thought she would. Her time as a pony girl was different but not as humiliating as she first thought. No, the question was easily answered. "The time I spent with you," Ginny said.

"What part?"

"Every part, even the spankings and cropping."

Connie smiled and patted the couch. Ginny sat beside her.

"Lie down," Connie told Ginny

Ginny stretched out on the couch as Connie lowered her pussy over Ginny's mouth. Connie bent her head down to Ginny's pussy and the two began to use their mouths on each other. Connie was sucking Ginny's clit into her mouth as Ginny licked Connie's pussy and asshole. Connie was grinding her slit over Ginny's face, nearly smothering her.

Ginny's efforts brought Connie to a strong climax but Connie did not let up on Ginny's clit until she came, as well. The two just lay where they were when they came until Connie got up. She kissed Ginny hard and drove her tongue into Ginny's mouth, tasting her juices in the process.

"I hope to see you in the morning before you leave." And with that, she left leaving Ginny laying on the couch.

She came down to breakfast the next morning to find George and Richard sitting in the kitchen. Miss Connie left a note for you.

Ginny. Lester and I left this morning before you were up. Do whatever George or Richard want you to do. George will drive you to Robert and Ellen's house this evening.

Connie

"What do you want me to do?"

Richard said, "Stand up and bend over the table and pull your cheeks apart. I want to see if your asshole is back to normal size."

Ginny did as she was told. Richard stuck a finger in front of Ginny. "Get it wet."

Ginny sucked Richard's finger into her mouth and coated it with her saliva. Richard put his finger by the entrance to her ass and pushed. Ginny sucked in her breath as Richard removed his finger and said, "Nice and snug."

She heard Richard removing his clothes and George, who was still in front of her, handed Richard a tube. He took the tube and squeezed a generous amount on Ginny's ass and pushed some into her ass. Richard was pulling on his cock, getting it hard. He pushed the head of his cock into Ginny's tight but yielding asshole. Richard was deep in Ginny's ass when he came. He slapped her ass twice as he withdrew.

"Clean him up," said George. "Lick up that bit on the floor, too."

Ginny got on her knees and cleaned off Richard's cock. Then she knelt and licked up the cum that had dribbled on the floor.

Richard was dressing when George told her to go up and bathe. He would be up shortly.

When she got upstairs, Ginny turned on the bath water. She soaked in the tub until George came in. "Please stay in the tub, Miss," he said. "Allow me." George took a washcloth and began to wash Ginny's back, neck and her tits. He had Ginny stand and washed Ginny's ass and gently cleaned her pussy.

He dried her and had her kneel on the floor. Ginny knew what was coming next. Instinctively, she reached behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart. George administered the enema and left to allow her to expel it. But, when she finished, she knelt again on the floor and pulled her cheeks apart waiting for George to administer the second enema. When she was finished she returned to her bedroom. George followed.

"Miss, why do you do this?"

Ginny looked at George and told him the entire story. She was doing this willingly and it was a fantasy that has consumed me. "I think if I had to go to my boss, I would have quit. I was certain that he would do something work related. I don't mind humiliation. I crave it but that, at work, I doubt I could handle. The pain of spankings or paddling or even whippings can be pleasurable. The sex is good. All types."

"Thank you for telling me. Just curious. We will leave tonight at 8:00. I was instructed to cuff your hands behind you when we leave."

Ginny nodded and sat on the bed and waited. George brought her a tray at 6:30 and when she finished he told her to go downstairs. At the door, George cuffed Ginny's hands behind her, and led her naked to the SUV she had arrived in.

The drive was uneventful. George opened her door when they arrived at Robert and Ellen's house. Ellen came out to collect her and thanked George for delivering her. Gorge removed the cuffs, got in the driver's side and left. Ellen pulled Ginny close, kissed her on the cheek and escorted her inside.

"We always hoped you would be back. This was just unusual. Paul dying, we didn't know him that well. Connie, who we do know had to leave so we were able to get you. We have filled Mike in on everything and we told him that Connie said you were none the worse for wear. Mike was here Sunday and had Michelle to occupy him."

When Ginny heard Michelle's name her eyes lit up hoping to see her.

Ellen noticed Ginny's reaction. "No, she's not here. Had to go back to school but she will be back Friday after classes."

When the two were inside, Robert hugged Ginny. They went downstairs to the half rec room half dungeon. Ginny, remembering her first visit knelt on the floor and put her hands behind her head. Ellen couldn't resist and pinched Ginny's nipples.

"Glad you remembered," said Ellen. Ginny smiled.

"Same rules as before. If we touch your shoulder, we are talking to you. If we don't, we are talking to slave. I do think," Robert continued, "that we will probably be less formal. Tonight it will be just us three. Not sure about tomorrow, but Michelle will be here Friday as will Kelly and Steven. Jonathan also. Mike will be here Saturday and he will take you home when your slavery ends."

Ellen said, "Robert would like to repeat the three guys in all your holes. Last time was probably not the best with Michelle's surprise visit."

"Connie and her people have done that so it should be very good this time," Ginny said. Ginny started to chuckle when she told the two that Jonathan has wanted my ass for a while.

"Let's go upstairs. Ellen and I have to work tomorrow so you will have a day to yourself. We look forward to playing tomorrow night." They all slept in Ellen and Robert's bed.

Robert and Ellen left early in the morning. Ginny sat out on their deck wishing Mike was here with her. But contact was not allowed. After making herself some lunch, she took a nap and waited for Ellen and Robert to return.

When they returned, Ellen had brought dinner and they ate, making small talk. That was quite the thing since Ginny was nude. But it was Ginny who changed the subject.

"Thank you for buying Mr. Curtis's time. I am glad it was you and I will obey you."

Robert replied, "We know you will, Ginny. That was never a concern."

"I, for one, am glad it worked out, too. I know that Michelle can't wait to see you," said Ellen.

"So, how is it working with Michelle submissiveness?"

"Robert and I have strict rules. We do administer corporal discipline that probably exceeds what happens in most homes but there the line is drawn. We have watched her having sex of course and being dommed by Jonathan and your Mike." Ellen paused and said that she would not object to us using her sexually but we don't feel that comfortable with that.

Robert said time to play and the three went downstairs after Ellen and Robert went upstairs to change into robes.

Robert sat on the sofa while Ellen laid Ginny across their spanking bench. Taking the sorority paddle and standing to the left of Ginny's ass.

"12 should do it," said Ellen.

"Make it 20," Robert said.

"20 it is, then."

Ginny sucked in her breath as the first two swats landed on her cheeks. Ellen alternated the next six swats before hitting Ginny's left cheek twice and two on her right. She the alternated the remaining strokes and Ginny was squirming. Tears were running down her face. Robert had gotten himself hard watching the paddling and went to the bench and knelt behind Ginny. He pushed his cock into her pussy and was deep in her in moments. Robert fucked Ginny hard and fast and he gripped Ginny's hips as he shot into her. As he pulled out, Ellen, without being told, began to lick up Robert's cum from Ginny's pussy. Ellen didn't stop until Ginny had her orgasm.

Ellen unbuckled Ginny and sat on the couch with her legs spread. Ginny knew what was expected and lowered her head to Ellen's pussy. She licked and nibbled on her clit until Ellen came.

Ellen rubbed some lotion into Ginny's ass and then pushed lube into Ginny's asshole. Robert then pushed a butt plug into Ginny and the trio went upstairs to bed. Ginny wondered if her morning was going to start like the last time she had a butt plug in her at Robert and Ellen's house. Robert took her into the bathroom and pissed in her mouth. But not this time.

Robert was up before Ginny and Ellen. As he was getting dressed, he told Ginny that she could remove the plug but Ellen was going to put it back in before Michelle got home. Ginny showered, did her makeup and went downstairs. Ellen was there.

"You will be busy tonight. Might as well rest until Michelle gets home. I will have her put the butt plug in you."