Ginny's 2nd Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginny went downstairs and rested. Michelle arrived and despite her anxiousness to talk to Ginny, she went upstairs first and stripped. When she came downstairs she was as nude as Ginny. The two submissive girls hugged.

Ginny asked, "How is it going for you?"

"Not bad. Mom and dad have been supportive. Lots of bondage and spanking things, and if there is company, I can get more. Your husband has been a big help and there have been one or two others. But, I love being this way."

"Have you met anyone at school?"

"No one Ive met is into what I am into, but I have friends and interests outside of my kinky areas." The two girls laughed.

Ginny asked, "Have you been on all the equipment here?"

"Yes and I have felt most of the implements but, not nearly all the dildos and plugs." Michelle lowered her voice, "I've snuck a few into my room for practice, though."

As the girls were laughing, Ellen came in and took a butt plug from one of the shelves.

"Ok, time to get ready. Michelle, get some lube and I want you to put the plug in Ginny's ass."

Michelle went to a drawer and removed a tube of lubricant and squeezed some on her hand.

Ginny got into position; head down ass up and Michelle applied the lube to and in Ginny's asshole. She took the plug from her mother and put the tip into Ginny. She pushed slowly, twisting the plug around until with one final push it was seated in Ginny's ass.

"Good," said Ellen. "Now, Ginny, take a smaller plug and you put it in Michelle's ass."

Standing with a fairly good sized plug was a challenge but Ginny managed to get to the shelf and select a medium plug that looked to flair out to 2-3 inches. She took the lube and knelt behind Michelle and gently pushed in the back. Michelle quickly raised her ass and Ginny applied lube. Feeling a bit naughty, Ginny ran one lube coated finger deep into Michelle's waiting ass, then another, finally fitting three fingers in Michelle's bottom. When she withdrew her fingers Michelle moaned. Ginny positioned the plug at the entrance of Michelle's ass and pushed the plug in. Once firmly inside Michelle, Ginny lowered her head and kissed her once on each ass cheek.

"Turn around and have your two stuffed asses facing the doorway when our company arrives. That should be quite the welcome," Ellen said.

Butt to butt the two submissive women faced their asses toward the doorway. Ellen left and Michelle and Ginny, their faces inches from each other exchanged a deep, tongue sucking kiss.

The women didn't have long to wait. A familiar voice said, "Ah, Ginny! Glad to see this part of you was not removed by Connie." Ginny felt Jonathan's hand on her ass. " I am going to have your ass tonight, Ginny. What do you say to that?"

Ginny thought a moment and said what she thought was an appropriate response, "Yes, Master Jonathan, if that pleases you." Jonathan thought, "How lucky is Mike to have a jewel like Ginny."

Jonathan patted Ginny's ass and moved to Michelle who he spanked twice. "Hope your grades are not slipping, Michelle. It would not be pleasant for you if that were true."

"No, Master Jonathan. My grades are excellent!"

"Then let's keep it that way."

As Jonathan continued his conversation with Michelle, Ginny heard more footsteps heading toward the dungeon. "Well, what do we have here?"

Ginny recognized Kelly's voice and that of her husband Steve who was busy sliding his fingers into Ginny's pussy. "Hope you're ready for another go round, Ginny."

"Yeah, he's been talking about a three way with you all day. Hi, Michelle. Hope your tongue is ready. I see your asshole is!" smirked Kelly.

Robert and Ellen had come down into the dungeon area.

"Well, we are all here." Robert said. "Let's play. Steven, take Michelle to the bench please, and strap her down. Kelly and Ellen please attach Ginny to the cross backside out."

The two women were moved into the requested positions. Kelly had picked up the small crop and was attending to Michelle's ass, occasionally flicking her pussy. Robert watched as Kelly kept up her pace on Michelle's ass, thighs and pussy. Steven had moved to the front of the bench, grabbed Michelle's hair and jerked her head up. "Open," he said. Michelle obeyed as Steven moved his cock into Michelle's mouth. Ellen and Robert had picked up implements and were attending to Ginny's ass. Robert had a small tawse and he was getting Ginny on one cheek, then the other. When he paused, Ellen took over with her favorite sorority paddle. Ginny's ass was red in no time.

Steven was shoving his cock down Michelle's throat with such force that the girl was gagging. "Hey," Kelly called out. "You can't have all the fun. Get back here."

Steven pulled out as Michelle tried to catch her breath. He walked behind Michelle as Kelly squatted in front of Michelle and presented her pussy to Michelle who dutifully began to lick. Steven had the flogger but threw it on the floor as he put his hands on Michelle's ass and plunged his cock into her pussy.

Ginny was yelling with the pain of Ellen and Robert's paddling. The two stopped their attack on Ginny's backside. Jonathan was now helping Robert bring Ginny off the X cross and pushed her gently toward the mat on the floor. Jonathan had Ginny on her knees with her head in Robert's lap and his cock firmly in Ginny's mouth. Jonathan was behind Ginny pulling on her butt plug. It finally came out with a plop.

"I think your ready for this," Jonathan said as he patted her ass. " I know I am." Jonathan edged his cock into Ginny's gaping asshole. He was all the way in after three strokes. Ginny let out a low moan of pleasure as Jonathan reached beneath her and found her clit. Robert was now pumping Ginny's mouth with some urgency. She could tell she would have a mouthful of cum shortly. Robert did not disappoint. As soon as he began to cum, Ginny Egan to swallow. When Robert had stopped, Ginny made a point of licking him clean. Jonathan continued to fuck Ginny's ass as Ellen slid into the place Robert just left.

Robert was watching Steve fuck Michelle as Kelly was beginning to cum due to Michelle's pussy eating skills. Jonathan was up on one knee pounding Ginny's butt. Jonathan began to cum and announced his climax loudly. Ginny wanted to congratulate Jonathan on completing his trifecta with her but she had a mouthful of Ellen's pussy. Kelly was beginning to take deep breaths as she started to cum in Michelle's mouth. Steve was beginning to cum and he slapped Michelle's ass as he finished. He withdrew and waited for Kelly to move so that Michelle could clean him off.

Ginny could sense that Ellen was close and she intensified her efforts on Ellen's clit. The older woman was now lifting her hips into Ginny's face and she was sticking her tongue into Ellen as deep as it would go. Finally, with a loud "ungghh!" Ellen came.

Ellen and Kelly got Michelle unbuckled. Ellen instructed Ginny to remove Ellen's butt plug. Without being told, she licked Michelle's ass after the plug was removed.

As Ginny lay on the mat, she felt sore. She also knew that the night wasn't over. After a brief rest Robert said, ok. He produced a pack of cards

Shuffling the deck, he put the cards on the floor. Each guy, including me, will pick one card. The high card gets to choose which of Ginny's holes they want for our 4 way. Robert put the cards down and said, "Age before beauty, Jonathan. You first."

Jonathan drew a nine of spades. Steve went next and drew a seven of diamonds. Robert drew a three of clubs.

"I get your ass twice tonight Ginny. But, since I have cum once already tonight, I think I will take your mouth. Steven said," Thank you, Jonathan. I have got her butt."

"Pussy for me," Robert laughed. "Now ladies, we are going to need some help. Kelly, why don't you and Ellen help me get hard, Michelle, you help Jonathan and Ginny, you work on Steve."

With the assignments given out, the women went to work getting the men hard. Ginny was on her knees and Steve stood in front of her as Ginny slid her mouth over his cock doing everything she could to get him hard. Steve grabbed Ginny by the hair and pulled her forward so that his cock hit the back of her throat. Ellen and Kelly were taking turns licking Roberts cock, trying to coax it back to life. Michelle had worked her lips up and over Jonathan's cock and had him getting hard in her mouth.

"Well, look at that," Ellen said as she held Robert's upright cock in her hand. "Better get down there," Kelly said. Robert moved to the mat and slapped Ginny's ass. She pulled her mouth off Steve's cock and positioned herself over Robert's cock and lowered herself onto it. After sliding up and down on Robert's cock, she felt Steve push her forward so that her ass presented itself to Steve. He took some lube and spread some on his cock and some into Ginny's hole. He then pushed the head of his cock into Ginny's ass. Slowly, and in rhythm with Robert, the were sawing in and out of Ginny. Jonathan had come over and kneeling off to the side waited until Ginny moved her head to his cock.

The three pushed their cocks deep into Ginny. She sucked on Jonathan while Steven fucked her ass and Robert was doing the same to her pussy all without thinking about any of it. It started to build during that fog of no feeling. She could feel herself getting warm and her pussy was wet. She was almost chewing on Jonathan as the orgasm filled her. She ground her pussy into Robert. Steven was so deep in her ass that she thought his cock would push Jonathan out of her mouth.

The orgasm that engulfed Ginny preceded Robert's by moments. Steve was next ass he drove into Ginny's ass. Jonathan was last. Ginny pulled her head off Jonathan's cock when Steve came in her ass. Jonathan's cock bobbed in the air and began to shoot over Ginny's face. Ginny sucked in Jonathan's cock and cleaned him off as the cum dripped off her face.

"I'm sorry, Ginny." Jonathan said. "That wasn't intentional."

"I know, Jonathan. We can blame Steve." They smiled at each other as Steve and Robert pulled out of Ginny's holes.

Kelly had taken hold of Michelle's arm and pulled her to the center of the mat. Kelly directed Michelle to lay down. "Spread your legs." Michelle complied.

"Ginny, come here." Still unsteady from her triple fucking, she stumbled as she stood up but Jonathan caught her.

"Steady, there." Jonathan said as he helped her toward Kelly.

Kelly was leading Michelle to the X cross. She backed into the device so that her tits and pussy were facing out. Kelly fastened Michelle's hands and ankles to the device and took Ginny's hand from Jonathan.

"Make her cum," Kelly told Ginny.

Ginny crawled up to Michelle's pussy and began to lick. Ginny spread Michelle's pussy lips and buried her face in Michelle's gash. Kelly had picked up the crop and was using it on Ginny's ass and a few strokes on her pussy. Kelly had stroked Ginny 20 times by the time Michelle began to grind her pussy into Ginny's mouth.

Michelle was gasping as she came and Kelly gave Ginny four sharp strokes across her ass. Michelle's legs buckled and she would have fallen had she not been bound. Jonathan and Steve got Michelle down and Kelly was hugging Ginny. People were beginning to say their good nights and depart. Robert took Ginny upstairs and into the bathroom. Ginny knew what was coming.

Ginny got into the tub and knelt down. She looked at Robert. He looked down at her and said "open."

Ginny opened her mouth and Robert began to pee, aiming the stream into Ginny's mouth. When she could hold no more she swallowed and reopened he mouth as Robert's piss hit her in the face. When he finished she swallowed what was in her mouth and cleaned Robert's cock with her mouth.

"Clean up, Ginny. You can sleep with Ginny unless Ellen requires you."

Ginny cleaned herself off and went into Michelle's room. Michelle was laying in her bed and flung the covers back so Ginny could get in. But Michelle was out of the bed and walking to her dresser.

"You're pretty red on your butt. Let me put this on. It really helps." Ginny nodded and lay face down on the bed. Michelle began to rub the cream on her butt and thighs.

"How's your pussy?" Michelle asked.

"Sore," said Ginny.

"Turn over." Michelle did an expert job of applying the cream. Ginny was moaning as Michelle rubbed her lips and was rolling Ginny's clit between her thumb and forefinger. Ginny pulled Michelle to her as she came.

They lay in bed talking for what seemed like hours before they fell asleep.

Before they did, Michelle described her home life now that her parents know of her submissiveness. Michelle told Ginny how she had to be naked at home even if there was company. Michelle said it happened once with her uncle and aunt, Ellen's brother and sister in law. It was explained that I was a nudist. It also happened once with a next door neighbor who took the opportunity to squeeze my ass, Michelle laughed.

"Ok," said Ginny, but what about the discipline and the sex?"

Michelle said that she was subjected to a couple of doses of spanking or paddling sometimes on the bench, sometimes not, whenever she was home. Other than what they think is necessary, my parents don't touch me. But it's different with company.

"Please don't be upset with me," Michelle said. "When Mike came over the day after you were sold he had a long talk with my parents about how much he loved you. I heard all this tied to the X cross. My parents gave me to him for a few hours. He paddled me longer and harder than I had ever been paddled and..."

"It's ok, Michelle. Mike and I have a pretty open understanding of each other. So, he fucked you, you lucky girl. Where?"

"Pussy and ass and came in my mouth after he pulled out of my ass."

"Hope you were clean."

Michelle went on to tell Ginny of Steve and Kelly playing with her and a few others. The talk then quieted down and they slept.

The last day started late. The two girls woke up and showered together and came down to the kitchen naked. Ellen was sitting at the table having coffee.

"Mike is coming at 2:00. We, unfortunately have to stop early because we have a large catering job today. But, I would like to use my strap on before you go. Michelle has to return to school late this afternoon, so let's get downstairs after you eat.

In the dungeon, Ginny was laying on her back with her legs spread and Ellen driving her 8 inch latex cock into Ginny as Michelle watched. It didn't take long for Ginny to cum and Ellen pulled out, stepped out of the harness and sat on Ginny's face; grinding her pussy into Ginny's mouth. Ginny had Ellen cumming quickly. Ellen got up and said she was going to get ready for walk and meet Robert. Michelle went to Ginny and helped her up.

"I want her to do that to me." Michelle whispered.

"You know that may never happen." Ginny told Michelle.

Michelle just nodded.

Mike came at 2:00 and spent minutes hugging and kissing each other. Very few words were spoken. Michelle had dressed and was ready to leave. Mike asked Ginny if she wanted to wear some sweats he brought her.

"No, Mike. From now on, I am your loving wife and slave. If you want me naked then I will be naked." They drove home. Ginny was naked.

That night, Ginny was in the middle of retelling her experiences when the doorbell rang. Ginny yelled at Mike that if it was Jonathan wanting to do another auction, slam the door!

But, it wasn't Jonathan. It was Grace, Mike and Ginny's neighbor. She came into the living room and Ginny could see that she was only wearing a robe and sandals.

" I am so sorry for interrupting but I wanted to see that you were alright and find out what happened."

Ginny smiled at Mike, then Grace.

"If you are going to come here, Grace," Ginny said, "then you come here properly. You come here naked and ready to help me serve Mike."

The fifty year old woman stood up, slipped off her sandals and dropped the robe to the floor.