All Comments on 'Ginny's 3rd Auction Pt. 02'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Kitchen sink and check list writing. It feels as if you are merely trying to do everything you can possibly think of to Ginny simply for the sake of doing it. There is scant time spent on her thoughts and emotions during and after. I've lost any sense of the relationship between Ginny and her husband as their time shown together is too brief and superficial. The overall arc of the story would be stronger if more effort were put into their relationship, both scening and nonscene. That bond is supposed to be the foundation that allows all of this. He supports her desires. A few lines here and there, while they are both out chasing endless others with no real re-connect shown feels like the bond is nearly gone, the foundation washed away.

Will the 4th auction be real?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It

Five stars. Want to read about her working nude, being whipped and punished at work!

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69over 6 years ago
4 stars

Definitely loved the story but a proof reader is lacking & is the only reason I gave this 4 stars & not 5! It's distracting from the story when you have to try to figure out what is supposed to be said &/or getting names wrong. Like the imagination though! Please continue writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Infantile and silly

Yes this is a site for fantasy and erotica stories. But, you went so far asking the reader for willing suspension of belief that there was no link to life.

You used situations that were so unreal it became more like a random list of events than anything. It was like shifting into one of those interplanetary fiction stories.

Plus, there was no passion anywhere. None in your characters. None in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Meh!

I agree with the other commenters that this story didn't give much sense of how Ginny or Mike felt or much about their relationship. It read more like a narrative of events than an account of the feelings and emotions that make the story feel exciting and make me want to be a part of the action. There was ample opportunity to describe a deepening relationship between Ginny and Anne, but there was no chemistry. They were essentially portrayed as two strangers who happened to be experiencing the same scene. Mike was totally out of the picture, although it seemed like there was a good setup for him to have adventures with the flight attendant. I like the overall premise of a submissive woman who likes being auctioned for short-term sexual servitude, but rather than making each experience wilder in terms of what is done to Ginny, it needs more about her emotions and feelings as she experiences the auctions and her servitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stories please make more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES