Ginny's 3rd Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they landed, Ginny and Mike were holding hands as the plane taxied to a private hangar.

"Please come," said Miko and she followed Miko naked down the ramp into a limousine.

Miko took Mike by the hand and said, "come with me. We will check into the hotel."

Mike would not see Ginny for three days. This wasn't unusual when Ginny was sold at an auction. The agreement the couple had in place was that Ginny would tell Mike everything that happened during her time as a sex slave; every single detail. Mike saw Ginny's limo pull away.

Miko guided Mike to the second limo and got into the back. She said to Mike, "you're wife will be returned to you safely on Thursday morning. I am to see to anything you need or want to do. It will be my pleasure to show you Tokyo. When we pick up your wife I will stay with you until you fly home on Friday."

Meanwhile, Ginny was sitting alone, naked, in the back of a limo. The privacy screen was up and the temperature in the limo was comfortable. The driver never left the car during the pick up and she wondered if the driver saw her nude. They drove for an hour before pulling in to a large circular drive that was in front of an enormous house. Anne came out from the front door, wearing a kimono.

"Come inside, please."

Anne took Ginny's hand and led her inside. Once inside the front door, Anne took off her kimono. She was naked.

"Come upstairs and I will try to explain everything."

Once they were in the master bedroom, Anne hugged Ginny and kissed her. She bent her head and one at a time she sucked Ginny's nipples into her mouth.

"I think we will do that many times in the next two days. We are going to entertain four men and one other woman. I do not know any of them. But my husband is on his way up and will explain all. Since our time together I have done much and learned much and I couldn't be happier. Hiro is attentive and very loving but he also gives me the treatment I crave. I have only been with him and one other man. Never this many. And yes, I have been whipped by another woman while my husband watched."

Ginny asked Anne how Mr. Matsui knew of the auction. Anne told her that when she got her text she told her husband and he made the arrangements for his two employees to win the auction.

The door to the bedroom opened and Mr. Matsui entered. He smiled at Ginny and came over to the bed where the two women were sitting. He sat down between the two naked women and explained that tomorrow he would be entertaining five people, as well himself. These people were essential to the success of his business empire. They all supplied key components for the various products he produced.

"I want to keep them happy. From various sources, I have discovered that they have unusual sexual tastes. I have brought in equipment and devices that they are free to use on each of you. I have explained that I have secured the services of the two finest sex slaves in the world. They are most eager, so I don't want them to be disappointed. Tonight, you two will pleasure me and each other. There will be no chastisement or pain but I am sure there will be that tomorrow."

Giving his wife a pat on the butt, Anne got Ginny a kimono to put on.

"Don't you want me naked?" Ginny asked.

"Oh, yes, very much. But after we eat. I don't want to shock the servants."

They had a sumptuous lunch and then relaxed by the pool. Both women lounged nude. A nap followed in the large bed in the master bedroom and after a light dinner, the three made their way back for a threesome. Mr. Matsui took special delight in kissing his wife while Ginny ate her pussy and watched as Anne returned the favor. Both women cumming from the others attention. Ginny sucked on his cock and when he was hard he put them into a sixty-nine position with Ginny on top. He slid his cock into Ginny as Anne lapped at Hiro's cock and Ginny's pussy. He thrust deep into Ginny when he came. He pulled out and his cum ran out of Ginny's pussy into Anne's mouth.

The three slept very soundly.

The guests were due to arrive at 1:00 in the afternoon. Shortly before then, an older women came into the bedroom where Ginny and Anne were waiting. The older woman was introduced to Ginny by Anne. The woman spoke to Anne in Japanese.

"She is going to get us ready."

Anne took Ginny's hand and the two stood up. The woman took Ginny into the middle of the room. The woman had brought two bags into the bedroom and from one of them she withdrew a leather collar but unlike any Ginny had ever seen. The woman took the leather collar and fit it snugly around Ginny's neck. Attached to the rear of the collar was a metal flat piece that went half way down Ginny's back. The woman attached cuffs to Ginny's wrists and pulled her arms behind her. Her hands were then attached to rings on the metal piece. Ginny's tits were now thrust forward.

The woman lead Ginny to the bed and pushed her over so that her upper torso was on the bed. The woman went to the bag and returned with a bottle with a long nozzle that she inserted into Ginny's pussy. She squeezed the bottle and Ginny could feel a liquid enter her pussy. The process was then repeated inside Ginny's asshole.

"It's a special lubricant," said Anne. "It will start to feel warm. Not to worry. It is very pleasant."

The woman helped Ginny up as she began to feel warmth spread between her legs.

Anne was then bound but not in the same way. Her hands were cuffed to a collar and a strap was placed around her elbows and pulled tight. Anne winced. Her arms were pulled back forcing her tits, which were smaller than Ginny's, to push forward. The woman spoke to Anne as she had the special lube applied in both her holes.

"The guests will be free to sample our holes," Anne translated.

The woman then attached O ring gags to Ginny and Anne. The woman then left, leaving the two women bound, gagged and lubed. Mr. Matsui entered the room dressed casually. Her smiled at both women and led them by their arms out of the room, downstairs and into, what Ginny thought was a basement. It was not.

Ginny and Anne had been led by Mr. Matsui, into a well equipped dungeon. The room was very large and contained bondage equipment that Ginny had not only seen, but experienced. But there were other prices that Ginny had no idea what they were for but she was certain before the night was through, she would. In a far corner of the room, dressed casually as Mr. Matsui, were four men and a very tall woman with dark hair and an olive skinned complexion. Throughout, Mr. Matsui was talking in Japanese to the group of five. With Anne gagged, there was no hope for a translation.

In English, he told Anne and Ginny to walk in front of each guest and let them sample each. The woman beckoned Ginny forward by indicating with her finger. When Ginny was in front of her the woman put her hands on Ginny's shoulders. Ginny stopped as the woman ran her fingertips over Ginny's ass, stomach and stopping at her tits. She pulled on Ginny's nipples and stuck her forefinger in Ginny's mouth. Despite the gag, Ginny tried to suck in the woman's finger. Ginny looked up into the woman's face and saw the beginnings of a smile.

Ginny was pulled by her elbow in front of a man of medium build but rather short. He led Ginny back to his chair. Ginny could see two other men examining Anne as she was positioned in front of the man who was now sitting. He ran his hands down the outside of Ginny's legs, then the inside, making Ginny spread her legs by applying just the merest pressure. He inserted three fingers, one after the other into Ginny's pussy. A slight moan escaped from Ginny's stretched mouth. The man spoke, but Ginny did not understand. By hand signals and a slap on her ass, Ginny knew the man wanted her to turn around. She complied and her ass was now filled with the three fingers.

Ginny was then led to the two men who had been playing with Anne. They pulled on Ginny's nipples and simultaneously had their fingers in her ass and pussy. They talked to each other in Spanish before Mr. Matsui led her to the fourth man.

The man was Asian. He and Mr. Matsui spoke in Japanese. The man stood and holding Ginny by the waist, spanked her. Ginny did not move. The spanking over, the man ran his finger over Ginny's bound and stretched lips. He spoke to Mr. Matsui and Ginny was taken back to the center of the room. Mr. Matsui spoke to the people and then came up to Ginny and Anne.

"I am counting on you to serve these people well. No request, within reason, should be refused. It is now being decided who will get who."

After a few moments, the five guests and Mr. Matsui began to undress. The two Spanish speaking men walked toward Ginny and moved her toward one of the devices by each taking hold of a nipple.

When the men stopped pulling Ginny, she was standing with her thighs against a device that Ginny had never seen. She thought it was as thick as a butcher's block that had been altered into the shape of a letter H turned on its side. A step was put in front of Ginny's feet and the men indicated she should step up. When she did, one man pushed her forward and the other caught her and pulled her forward. The man that pushed her forward then quickly went to work on Ginny's legs. He pulled her left leg out and fastened it to the device with leather straps and repeated the process with her right. Ginny's legs were now in an almost straight line. Her pussy and asshole easily available. The other man had uncuffed Ginny's arms from the harness and copied the bondage of Ginny's legs with her arms.

Ginny's head hung down but was raised by her hair by the man who had bound her arms. Still wearing the O ring gag, the man shoved his erect cock down her throat. The man behind Ginny had taken a wide leather strap and brought it down on Ginny's ass. He alternated cheeks, until he had strapped both of Ginny's cheeks ten times. Ginny was yelling around the gag and the cock in her throat until the strapping stopped.

The man who had been strapping her spoke to the man fucking Ginny's mouth. He pulled out of her mouth and removed the O ring gag from Ginny's mouth. He went behind Ginny and sunk his cock into her pussy. The other man grabbed Ginny's hair and said something that Ginny thought meant to suck and she opened her mouth to allow him entry. The man in her pussy was pounding her; grabbing her stretched legs around her thighs and pulling her toward him as he thrust. It wouldn't be long before his grunts announced his cumming. He filled Ginny's pussy and remained inside her while his friend came down Ginny's throat, causing her to gag and gasp for air.

The two men disengaged, patted Ginny on the ass and said something out loud. There being no response other than Anne grunting, the two men unstrapped Ginny from the device. Her hands were bound behind her with cuffs and a clip and she was brought to the center of the dungeon and forced on her knees. Without being told, Ginny spread her legs apart and waited.

The old woman appeared and began to clean Ginny's pussy. She reapplied lube to her pussy, although Ginny thought she really didn't need it. The woman slipped a finger in Ginny's ass as if checking, then left. Ginny noticed that Anne was being lifted up from a well padded saw horse. Ginny could see that her ass was very red. The man who had put his fingers in Ginny during the inspection was standing next to the sawhorse, looking at Ginny. Anne was brought to the tall woman and the man by the sawhorse came for Ginny.

He lifted her by the arm and walked her toward the device. He pushed Ginny over so her tummy was lying on the large, padded piece of the sawhorse. The man uncuffed her hands from behind her back but quickly reattached them to the front legs. Ginny's feet were actually off the ground. Her ankles were attached to cuffs and pulled to the legs of the device, spreading Ginny open.

Running a finger along her slit, the man laughed and said something the Ginny couldn't understand, and spanked Ginny hard. The spanking continued but at an irregular rhythm so that Ginny didn't know when the next blow would land on her ass. The man had stopped but returned with a split tongued leather tawse. He showed it to Ginny as he lifted her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. Ginny sucked him until he was hard and he moved away. She heard it before she felt it as the tawse came whistling down on her left ass cheek. Then the right. Ginny wasn't counting, but she thought that he had struck her ten times when she felt his fingers moving in and out of her ass.

Ginny knew what was next as her ass was invaded by the man's cock. Ginny knew he would completely penetrate her because he didn't seem that large when his cock was in her mouth. Ginny was sucking on the second man's cock as he held her head by her hair. He jammed his cock into her mouth and started to cum. Ginny swallowed when her mouth was full and the man nearly filled her mouth a second time. As Ginny swallowed the last of his cum, the man in her ass pumped his cum deep into her ass. When he was finished, he pulled out and Ginny heard someone sucking his cock clean.

A short time later she felt a tongue in her ass and a female voice said, "Make sure you eat all the cum out of her ass."

"Yes, Mistress."

Ginny knew the second voice and the tongue licking her ass belonged to Anne. The first voice had to be the woman she saw when she first came into the dungeon. Ginny thought that she would have an experience with this woman later, but for now she was enjoying the fact that Anne had her tongue deep in her ass. Ginny was moving her ass as Anne tongued her asshole. She then felt two, or was it three, fingers plunge into her pussy. At first, Ginny couldn't tell if the fingers belonged to the woman or Anne but when Ginny felt two hands spread her cheeks and Anne's tongue push deep into her ass, she knew the fingers belonged to the woman.

Anne was moved away from Ginny. Looking backwards through her legs, Ginny could see Anne being moved by two men toward one of the devices while Mr. Matsui and the other men were seated closer to Ginny. Still bound over the sawhorse, Ginny felt the fingers at her bottom. But this time, one by one, the fingers were entering her asshole.

The woman, who Ginny now knew spoke English, asked her if she had ever been fisted.

"Yes." Ginny said. "Once."

"Man or woman?"

Thinking back to when it happened at Connie's, Ginny said, "Woman."

"More than the hand?"

"Yes."

"Elbow?"

"No."

The woman had four fingers inside Ginny and Ginny could feel the pressure build in her pussy as the woman tucked her thumb inside Ginny's opening. The woman applied more lube but unlike Connie, the woman pushed her hand farther into Ginny's ass. Moving her hand in and out and using her other hand on Ginny's ass for leverage she pushed her arm into Ginny's gaping asshole. Back and forth, but slowly, her arm moved in and out of Ginny until the woman felt Ginny could take more.

Ginny's breath was coming in gasps. She thought the woman would keep on pushing until her hand came out through her mouth. But, that didn't happen. Moving her hand and arm from side to side and starting to withdraw, Ginny felt an uncomfortable stretching and then a relaxing as the woman's arm passed Ginny's sphincter. She felt it again as the woman's hand came out of her ass.

The woman came in front of the sawhorse and grabbed Ginny's hair. She showed Ginny her arm, covered in lube. Ginny saw that the lube stopped just past the woman's elbow. "I have always wanted to do that," said the woman. She moved back behind Ginny, slapped her ass twice and began to unstrap her from the sawhorse. She helped Ginny stand and kissed her, driving her tongue into Ginny's mouth. Ginny reciprocated.

"This one needs rest. One hour."

Mr. Matsui took Ginny to a room off the dungeon that had a small bed. "Rest," he said and he left her. Ginny covered herself and rested.

Ginny was awoken by the woman who had prepared Anne and her earlier that day. The woman indicated that Ginny should roll over onto her stomach. Ginny did and the woman began to apply lotion to Ginny's back, legs and ass. The woman's efforts were having an effect on Ginny as she moaned out loud. When sh stopped, the woman once again put lube in Ginny's ass. Ginny laughed to herself thinking that whatever the woman has put in her is going to leak right out when she stood up.

"Squeeze your ass muscle. It will make you back to normal faster."

Ginny was shocked that the woman spoke English.

"Keep squeezing. They will want your ass again."

The woman had Ginny turn over and she massaged Ginny's front. She ended by repeating the lube application in Ginny's pussy. The woman smiled at Ginny and left.

Minutes later, Ginny was led back into the dungeon led in by Mr. Matsui. The two men who had bound her to the H shaped table took her by her hands and led her to another device. This one looked like a large butcher table except for two metal poles that were bolted into the corners at the front of the table. Ginny noticed there were cuffs near the top of the poles. There were two small straps at the corners opposite the poles.

One of the men indicated that Ginny should get on the table. Not knowing how they wanted her, she turned around and with her ass against the table, she pushed herself up onto the table. One man had reached around Ginny's tits and pulled her back. When her butt was level with the end of the table and between the two poles, the man behind her pushed her down so that her back was flat on the table. He reached for Ginny's left arm and pulled it back over her head and fastened her wrist to one of the straps. He took her right arm and did the same thing.

The man's partner had taken Ginny's right leg and raised it until her foot was in the cuff near the top of the pole. The left leg followed. The effect of Ginny's position was that she was laying flat on her back, hands fastened above her head and her legs up and spread wide.

The man who had bound Ginny's legs had left but returned with a short tailed whip. The second man had also picked up a short tail whip and in rhythm began to whip Ginny. The man standing between Ginny's legs was bringing the whip down on her pussy. A stroke on her pussy, then a side stroke on her ass, while the man whipping her tits, alternated between her left and right tit. Ginny thought that the whipping would never stop but it did.

The men began to play with Ginny's body; pulling on her nipples and fingering her pussy and clit. The man who whipped her tits climbed onto the table and pushed his cock into Ginny's mouth. The other man now thrust his cock into Ginny's pussy. The men inside her both pulled out before they came and left Ginny tied to the table. Ginny saw the two other men approach and they took over the positions the first two men had left. The man with the largest cock of the group was fucking Ginny. The other man was kneeling above her face and feeding his hard cock into her mouth.

They, too, withdrew before coming. Mr. Matsui was standing between Ginny's legs and pushing his cock into her pussy. One stroke in, then out. One stroke in her gaping ass, then out. As the strokes became more rapid Ginny felt the her orgasm beginning to build, Mr. Matsui withdrew.

The woman walked into Ginny's line of sight and stroked her face.

"You were close, weren't you?" Her fingers tracing over her nipples.

"Yes," said Ginny.

"Do you want to cum? I did with your friend over there."

The woman stepped back and Ginny could see that she had protruding from her waist an eight inch long strap on that was a good three inches wide. Slowly the woman walked toward the posts holding Ginny's legs up and apart. She stood between her stretched legs and rubbed Ginny's clit with her thumb. This brought Ginny even closer to what she wanted; what she needed. Ginny was softly moaning as the tip of the strap on eased onto Ginny's pussy. In the strokes it was in all the way.