Ginny's 3rd Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginny could feel the woman's pelvis against her pussy. Long strokes followed and Ginny began to cum. But the woman kept on fucking Ginny well beyond her orgasm.

"Please," Ginny cried out as the woman slowed.

"Yes. I will stop but you must now give us something. Why do you think the men did not cum? It wasn't because they couldn't. They enjoyed fucking you and having their cocks in your mouth. You see, they have all cum on the face, in the pussy and ass of our other little entertainer and now, you are going to clean her up!"

The woman, strap on protruding from her waist and glistening from Ginny's juices, began to release Ginny from the table. First, her legs, then her arms.

Ginny had trouble standing as blood raced back into her legs. The woman supported Ginny until she could stand on her own. When Ginny nodded, the woman turned her around so that she could see Anne, laying on her back, with her husband cumming all over her face.

"Clean off her face first," the woman said to Ginny as she slapped her butt twice to emphasize the point.

Ginny knelt beside Anne and began to lick the come from her face. As she licked up the cum, she swallowed. When Anne's face was free of cum, Ginny took Anne's face in her hands and kissed her deeply; their tongues swirling around each other.

"On your back so she can clean your holes," said the woman. Anne laid down and Ginny got between Anne's legs and began to lick the cum from inside Anne's pussy. Anne was enjoying Ginny's attention and was beginning to cum. Ginny sensed Anne's impending orgasm and began to suck Anne's clit into her mouth. Anne came almost immediately.

"Roll over. Head down and ass up. Clean her asshole." The woman again slapped Ginny's ass as Ginny spread Anne's cheeks and began to lick from her slit to her asshole. Ginny scooped the cum from Anne's ass with her tongue and swallowed whatever she found.

One of the men began to speak. There was a discussion and translations happening but Ginny couldn't understand a word until Anne, who was now on her knees next to Ginny, said in a low voice "the men would divide into two teams; two men on each team. We would give blow jobs to the men and whatever two men cum last the loser gets punished with 50 strokes of the flogger. The woman will give the strokes and my husband, who will watch will do one of his favorite things."

"What is it?" Ginny asked.

"He likes to piss in my mouth." Anne couldn't look at Ginny when she said it.

"I have done that before." Ginny said.

The men divided themselves. Anne took two men sitting on chairs and Ginny took the two men sitting on the large sofa. Mr. Matsui and the woman sat watching. It was then that Ginny realized that the men she was going to go down on were the last two who fucked her on the table. There was no way Ginny could get them off. She also thought to herself that the humiliation of swallowing Mr. Matsui's piss while being watched would be a humiliation that she craved. Being flogged with that particular implement might be painful but Ginny looked forward to it.

Just as she thought, Ginny only made one man cum. Anne swallowed her two loads and was the winner. The woman and Mr. Matsui placed a large plastic sheet on the floor and then moved a large metal device that looked like a steel bed frame that raised into various positions like a beach chair. The sawhorse was moved next to it.

Ginny was told to kneel in the middle of the sheet. Mr. Matsui approached her and told her to open her mouth. He began to pee and Ginny, the good slave girl, moved her mouth to catch the stream, swallowing when her mouth was full. She opened her mouth as hiss piss splashed her tits and he stuck his cock in her mouth. Ginny swallowed as fast as she could but began to gag. Finally, his stream ended and Ginny sucked to clean him off. Mr. Matsui's cock was now growing in her mouth and Ginny took him all the way in her mouth, his pubic hair scratching her nose. She licked and sucked until he came. Ginny didn't miss a drop, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock to clean him off.

Ginny was told to stand and taken to a small bathroom by the woman who will be flogging her. There was a shower stall inside and Ginny took a quick shower as the woman handed her a towel.

"You are quite the submissive, aren't you?"

Ginny shook her head. "I really enjoy it. May I ask your name?"

"Carmen. Let's go."

Ginny finished drying and walked out with Carmen to the metal rack. Carmen pointed at a table that was placed next to the metal frame structure. Three implements were on the table; a riding crop, a flexible leather paddle two inches thick and two feet long, and a short tailed whip with many strands.

"You are going to be bound to the rack, tits up. You will take fifteen strokes to your tits and ten to your pussy. Then you will be turned and take twenty five to your ass and thighs. You get to chose which implement is used on each area."

Everyone had moved close to the rack to watch. Anne was on her knees with her hands behind her head. They waited for Ginny to make her decision.

Ginny pointed to the crop and said "pussy." Then the flogger and said, "tits," and she pointed to the flexible paddle, "ass."

Carmen then had Ginny step on the first rung of the rack. Carmen pulled her legs wide apart and cuffed them to frame of the rack. Carmen pulled Ginny's arms above her head and cuffed her wrists to the frame. Ginny was now spread eagled on the frame.

Carmen picked up the flogger and twirled it around in her hand. Standing to Ginny's right, she brought the flogger down across her tits. The second lash aimed for her right tit and the next the left. There was no rush in Carmen's approach. By the tenth stroke, Ginny was squirming in pain as Carmen pinched her nipples and struck Ginny twice more. The last three were hit with the greatest force.

Carmen put down the flogger and took the riding crop. She rubbed the leather flap across Ginny's slit. Then she brought the crop down across her pussy lips. The first five strokes were forceful but Ginny did not cry out as she had during her tit whipping. Her breathing wasn't in gasps but measured and what brought murmurs from the onlookers was Ginny raising her hips to receive the sixth stroke and again for the seventh and eighth. This was not lost on Carmen as she cropped straight down on Ginny's clit for the last two strokes.

Carmen dragged her finger across Ginny's swollen lips and found Ginny wet. She played gently with Ginny's clit, as soft moans escaped from Ginny's lips.

Carmen moved close to Ginny's ear and said softly, "do you want more on your pussy?"

"Yes, mistress," Ginny answered.

"Five more then." Carmen struck Ginny as hard as she could five more times. Ginny was now panting and bucking her hips up from the metal frame in pain. The scene that had just played out had an effect on the male onlookers. They left the rack and had erect cocks ready for Anne to service. On her knees, she sucked each cock in turn and then mounted the cock of one of the men who had laid down on the mat. A second man stood over her and fed his cock into her mouth. This continued until both men came and the next two took over. This time, Anne had one in her pussy and one in her ass.

As the two men were pounding into Anne, Carmen had repositioned Ginny face down on the rack with her ass now the target. Carmen was bending the paddle in her hand when she began on Ginny's ass. Carmen proved adept and paddling Ginny's ass with her right or left hand. Ginny's ass was turning red after the first ten spanks. The next ten were applied with enough force that the splat of paddle on ass echoed around the chamber.

"You have had enough. You have taken fifty."

Ginny was wriggling her has back and forth to alleviate the sting she was feeling. Saliva was running down her chin. She was still strapped to the frame but all she thought about was what would be next...and she didn't care! She wanted it. A few moments later, she was taken off the rack just in time to see Anne's threesome come to and end. She could see Anne's gaping asshole and swollen pussy lips.

Carmen left Ginny standing as she went to lay down in front of Anne. She pulled Anne's head down to her pussy and told Anne to eat her. Ginny, unsteady on her feet went to Mr. Matsui and sank to her knees in front of him. She opened her mouth and her put his cock between her lips.

Carmen was groaning in anticipation of her climax at the same time as Ginny felt Mr. Matsui's cum hit the back of her mouth. Ginny swallowed all that he gave her and she sucked his cock clean.

A bit later, the older woman had entered the dungeon as Mr. Matsui was talking to his guests. Anne whispered to Ginny that it was over and they were to go with the woman. The five guests stopped the older woman and each of them kissed and shook the hands of the two slaves.

Once inside the upstairs bedroom the two women laid face down on the bed. They were both exhausted. The older woman began to put oil on their backs, butts, and legs. She lightly massaged the oil into both of them.

"I have never had that many men. Hiro and I have done some things at a club since he discovered my needs but nothing like this."

Ginny listened. "I have had that many men and women but I have never been whipped like that. Never."

"Did you enjoy being beaten? You took extra strokes."

Ginny was coming to grips with the fact that she liked the pain. "I did but I didn't feel the humiliation like I thought I would get. Might be something to work on with the hubby."

Ginny suddenly felt a slap on her sore ass. The woman said to roll over. Ginny and Anne turned onto their backs.

"What humiliation do you want?" Anne asked.

Ginny told her of her nude walk in the park and being on display before auctions. But was there anything beyond that, Ginny didn't know.

The woman was now rubbing lotion over their tits and between both women's legs. Sitting between them she rolled their clits between her fingers. Ginny could feel her orgasm building even though there was a soreness she could definitely feel. Ginny began to come and Anne was not far behind. The women told them that she would bring up food and then to sleep. They would not be bothered until morning.

Sleeping late until the next morning, Ginny and Anne woke and were sitting in bed talking. Anne wanted to talk about the events of yesterday. Ginny was listening as Anne went on about how she felt. She told Ginny that some of the times she felt like a slut but more often she just enjoyed what she was experiencing. Ginny asked her what was her favorite part.

"That's easy. When you ate the cum from the men out of my pussy and ass."

Ginny smiled and went to where Anne was sitting and kissed her. "I enjoyed that, too," Ginny said.

Mr. Matsui came in and greeted both women, kissed his wife and spoke to her in Japanese. He had his arm around Anne and then asked Ginny how she was. Ginny told him she was sore but quite alright.

"If you don't mind, Ginny, stay naked for the rest of the day. I like that very much. I know that Anne likes you naked as well."

Anne blushed when she heard that and looked down but smiled when she said she was glad that Anne liked her naked. "I like Anne naked, too."

Anne smiled at Ginny and Mr. Matsui said that was settled they would stay naked the rest of the day. Mr. Matsui said he wanted to talk to Ginny about work when he returned, saying he needed to go to the office for a short while but was looking forward to the company of his naked slave girls this evening.

Ginny and Anne spent the afternoon relaxing. Before Mr. Matsui returned from the office, Anne had turned to Ginny and said she had a confession to make. She told Ginny that after Ginny had sent her the text saying that she was going to do the auction, she told her husband. He had set the whole thing up with the people in your office.

Ginny just smiled. "I thought that is how this all happened. I am not upset. It has been a good experience. I have never felt that much pain and I wanted to, so I am happy with that and I trust your husband not to hurt me beyond what I can endure."

"I am happy, too," said Anne. I have never been more satisfied and I believe I owe that to you."

When Mr. Matsui returned, the three ate a meal the Mr. Matsui had brought home with him. Sitting in their large den, Ginny and Anne nude, Mr. Matsui turned to Ginny and said he needed to talk to her about work.

"I want your answer before you leave tomorrow morning. Please know that your answer will nor effect your employment whatsoever. I have spoken with Mr. Hughes and Ms. Bossert and they were all for the proposal, in fact, they suggested more."

Ginny looked confused and looked at Anne as if hoping she could explain, but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Knowing of your sexual personality, I propose that on days when I visit your office, which is about one to two days every month or so, that you work naked. Would you consider that?"

Ginny thought for a moment and said, "What did Mr. Hughes and Ms. Bossert suggest?"

Mr. Matsui chuckled and said "that they wanted to have you naked and submissive one day per month when I wasn't there in addition to when I am."

Ginny laughed when she heard that but didn't immediately answer. She thought how humiliating it would be if she worked nude. But, both Scott and Kathy had seen her nude and had dominated her. So had Mr. Matsui. If this was going to work for Ginny, it would have to be more than just being naked at work and Ginny explained this to Mr. Matsui.

Anne spoke up. "What if Ginny worked in some type of humiliating way. Naked with a butt plug or being spanked?"

Ginny smiled. "Yes, that would be much more humiliating for me." Ginny laughed. "I think I would have to work standing up!"

Mr. Matsui said he would speak to his two employees and was sure they could come up with something. They retired to the bedroom after the conversation.

Mr. Matsui told Ginny to lie on the bed and spread her legs. He directed Anne to lower her pussy over Ginny's face and to lower her face into Ginny's pussy. Ginny lapped at Anne's slit and was able to wet her finger in Anne's pussy before sinking her finger in Anne's asshole. Anne was licking Ginny and her attentions began to have an effect. Ginny lifted her knees up allowing Anne to get her tongue deep inside Ginny. Anne was bucking her hips as Ginny drove two more fingers into Anne's ass. They both were cumming and moaned as their orgasms washed over them.

As their orgasms faded, Ginny was just kissing Anne's pussy. The untangled and Ginny asked her where she had learned to eat pussy so well, since it hadn't been that long ago that Anne had done that for the first time.

"My husband found teachers for me. I have discovered that woman excite me. The women Hiro found for me said I was a quick learner." They laughed when she said that.

"Time to practice on me," Mr. Matsui said.

He got up off the bed and stood a he guided Ginny toward his cock. Anne went behind him to lick his ass while Ginny took him in her mouth. He was pumping his cock deep down Ginny's mouth. Ginny gagged a bit but continued sucking and licking the head of his cock. Anne left his ass and knelt next to Ginny as he pulled his cock out of Ginny's mouth and came on her face. Anne immediately began to lick all the cum from Ginny's face, ending by kissing Ginny deeply. Ginny returned the attention, sucking on Anne's tongue.

They rested for awhile. Anne asked Ginny what she thought about spending days at work nude or in some humiliating positions. Ginny explained that her disrespect for more impact play, spankings, whippings and paddling so had grown but she thought she may have reached her limits after the activities of last night. But she said she didn't know how far her humiliation needs would go. Being nude in the office if someone unexpected came in might be exciting or deeply embarrassing.

Mr. Matsui said that there was one more thing he wanted to do. He had Anne begin to suck his cock as Ginny watched. When he was hard, Anne reached into the night stand and removed some lube. She had Ginny get up on her hands and knees and applied the lube to Ginny's asshole. Anne then laid down at the top of the bed and Ginny lowered her head to Anne's pussy as Mr. Matsui pushed his cock into Ginny's ass.

Seeing as he had just cum a short while ago, his ass fucking of Ginny lasted much longer. Anne had cum a second time from Ginny's tongue when Mr. Matsui began to come in Ginny's ass.

"Stay like that, Ginny." Ginny stayed in position with her head down and her ass up. Anne moved out from under Ginny and moved to Ginny's fucked ass and drove her tongue into Ginny, lapping up as much cum as she could. They slept after Anne had eaten all the cum from Ginny's ass.

The next morning, Mike arrived at the house. He was greeted by Ginny and Anne, both naked, inside the door. He hugged Ginny and asked how she was and satisfied she was fine, hugged Anne.

"We have the day to ourselves. My husband had to leave and won't be back until after your flight tomorrow morning," Anne said.

Mike wanted to know all the details of Ginny's the as a sex slave and when he found out that Anne was a slave as well, he wanted to know all those details as well.

When they had finished describing their torments and pleasures, Ginny told Mike about Mr. Matsui's proposal of working naked for a yet to be defined number of days per month.

"Well, that should be easy for you since you are naked quite a bit."

"Yes, that's true, but I didn't think it would meet the humiliation need that I have. Then my friend here suggested that some additions be made, like a spanking or butt plug."

Mike was silent for a moment. Then he spoke. "You have been dominated by both Kathy and Scott and they have seen you naked quite a few times. So, if this means more of the same, I don't know how that will give you the humiliation you want. If Anne's husband was there, maybe that takes it up a notch. I think Scott and Kathy will have to be creative. So, ladies, all this talk has gotten me interested. Anne, you lie down on your back and Ginny you get on top and eat each other."

The women got into the position Mike wanted. As the two women licked the others pussy, Mike slid his cock into Ginny's pussy. Anne would lick Mike's cock as he pumped into his wife. Mike was thrusting into Ginny as hard as he could and Ginny was cumming. Mike felt his orgasm starting to rise and as he started to cum, he pulled out of Ginny and came in Anne's mouth. She swallowed all his cum.

The three just relaxed and talked. That night, the repeated what they had done in the afternoon except Mike was fucking Anne in the ass and he came in Ginny's mouth. He watched as the women finished making the other cum.

The next day they were on the private plane home. Ginny rode to the airport and got on the plane nude. He clothes had been left on the plane. She didn't dress until they were ready to land.

That night in bed, Mike asked Ginny if she was done with being auctioned.

Ginny thought for a moment and said, "I don't know. Let's see how I feel after a couple of months of nudity at work."

They laughed and fell asleep.