Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

"Yes, I am home for the next six weeks and yes, I would love to be a sub to Rachel if you were a sub, too."

"Let me see." Ginny said as they parted.

The next week passed in much the same way as all the weeks prior. Ginny was the office submissive, staying nude, being dominated for the first hour of everyday, sometimes used sexually. These daily events would certainly appall most people. But not Ginny. She loved them; needed them. It was this daily submission and her occasional adventures with others into BDSM, that made her feel alive. Her marriage was strong. Mike had told Ginny long ago that he alone would never satisfy all of Ginny's submissive needs.

When Ginny returned home a few days before their trip to the Islands, she saw Mike on the phone with a serious expression on his face. Ginny was naked as she entered their house and could tell by Mike's words on the phone that the conversation he was having was important.

"I still can't believe it. I always thought this would never happen, but Chancellor Reynolds, I will do my best." There was a pause as Mike listened to the Chancellor of the university where he taught, speak.

"No, I quite understand. I'll have to do some rescheduling, but I will certainly do my best. Thank you, Dean. I will see you on Monday." Mike put down the phone, exhaled, and turned to Ginny and said, "Wow."

"Mike, what's going on?" Ginny asked.

"Roger Neilson has retired. His health isn't very good. Dean Reynolds just called and asked me to be the new Department Chair and I accepted."

"Oh, that's wonderful news, Mike." Ginny exclaimed proudly.

"But, it means I won't be able to go on our trip as I have to do all the History Department scheduling." I'm sorry, Ginny. But, it does mean a very nice increase in salary!"

Mike could tell Ginny was happy for him but he could see the look of disappointment on her face.

"The real problem is we can't cancel the trip. I was wondering if you wanted to take Michelle, or Rachel along."

"Well, I was hoping to get the three of us together but our reservations are for two people." Ginny replied.

"I'll call the resort and see if I can get a larger room for three people and if they can, I will get a third airline ticket. You call Rachel and Michelle."

Five days later, the trio was on their way to the Caribbean.

Ginny was sitting in the middle seat, with Michelle by the window and Rachel on the aisle.

"It will be nice to get away for a few days." Michelle said. "It's really nice of you to ask me, Ginny and I am sorry that Mike couldn't go."

"Yeah, me too." Ginny replied, "but I'm with people I really like being with." Ginny smiled at Rachel, who smiled back, and Ginny swore she saw lust in Rachel's eyes.

"Do we know if Lester got a hold of his cousin?" Rachel asked.

"Yes," Ginny answered. "Connie called last night and said Alan is expecting us the day after tomorrow."

About an hour away from landing, Rachel leaned into Ginny's ear and asked her if she was wearing panties. Ginny looked at Rachel and said that she was.

"Give them to me." Rachel said firmly.

Ginny, who was wearing a brightly colored sun dress, undid her seatbelt and slowly lifted her hips off the seat. She reached under her dress and tugging one side, then the other, started to inch her bikini panties down her hips. She stopped as a flight attendant passed by but continued when the attendant moved up the aisle.

Michelle noticed what Ginny was doing and giggled. Ginny finally got the panties down to her ankles, bent forward and removed them.

"Here they are, Mistress Rachel."

Rachel balled the panties up and put them in her carry on bag.

"No need for panties for the next few days, I think." Rachel said matter of factly.

A few minutes later, Michelle said she had to go to the lavatory and squeezed by her two companions. Rachel patted her blue jean covered bottom as she passed. Michelle returned a few minutes later and dropped her panties into Rachel's lap. The relationship of the three women for the rest of the trip had been set.

After landing, a bus from the resort picked them up and drove to the resort. The driver pointed the way to reception and told the women that he would bring the bags. Once at the reception desk, Ginny announced their arrival and the young woman behind the counter, smiled and said that they had a suite with a wonderful view of the sea.

They were all happy to hear that but a moment later their eyes were wide open as a women walked by topless.

"Remember," said the woman at reception, "there are no families here, adults only. The only dress code we have is you must wear appropriate attire in the dining area and bottoms in the lobby. But anywhere else, you can wear, or not wear, anything you wish."

"What about, uh, kinky attire?" Rachel asked.

"If you're referring to revealing clothing, as I said, anything you wish, except for the places I mentioned," the receptionist replied.

"No, clothing wasn't what I meant. What about collars, leashes, or cuffs?" Rachel asked.

The receptionist smiled widely. "That type of behavior is not frowned upon here." She leaned forward and lowered her voice just a bit. "I have been told that a woman was whipped by the pool while other guests watched. It is why we are so popular, I think."

"One last thing. How far are we from the wharf? We have a reservation with a Captain Alan the day after tomorrow."

"Ah, yes, Captain Alan knows all about the island's pirate history. It's a short walk, ten minutes, at most. Your luggage is being brought to your room and here are your keys. Enjoy your stay!"

The three women unpacked and the suite was more than anyone could have hoped for.

"So, lots of nudity for you two." Rachel said, but let's make sure you use sunscreen. The only reason for you to be red is if your asses are getting smacked."

Ginny and Rachel both got into their submissive roles. Ginny thought that both Michelle and her should be nude whenever possible. Rachel agreed and Michelle smiled at the suggestion. They went to the pool after a short rest, both Ginny and Michelle topless.

"This will do, I think," Rachel said as they settled by a table covered by a large umbrella.

" Bottoms off, you two." Rachel ordered. Both Ginny and Michelle smiled at each other as Michelle pulled of her bikini bottoms quickly. Ginny, slowly, lowered her bottoms as if she was teasing Rachel and the twenty or so people who Ginny knew were watching.

"Show off." Michelle said.

Rachel and Ginny both laughed at the remark. The people around the pool area were a mixed lot, as far as swim attire was concerned. Some wore suits, others topless and a few were nude. There were half a dozen or so naked men that Rachel saw looking at Ginny and Michelle. A few women glanced in their direction as well. Rachel thought that some of the men were actually good looking, and not wanting to be seen as a prude, took off her bikini top.

They applied suntan lotion to each other and did not hesitate to rub the lotion on each other's bottoms. Ginny put lotion on Rachel's tits. Obviously, everyone watched.

The three chatted with people in the pool but it was just idle talk. After dinner, Ginny and Michelle took turns licking Rachel's pussy and then each other before falling asleep.

The next morning, Rachel announced to Ginny and Michelle that she would demonstrate to the other guests, just what the relationship was between the three women. She put the collar around Ginny's neck and produced a similar collar for Michelle. Rachel attached a leash to each collar.

"Put on your beach cover ups, but nothing else." Rachel ordered.

Dressed as ordered and with Rachel leading them by their leashes, the women left the suite. They walked past the front desk where the young woman who had checked them in, smiled broadly as they passed. People stared as they sat down at their table. Ginny looked toward Michelle, who didn't seem bothered by this public scene of submissiveness. Ginny, on the other hand was upset that she had to wear the cover up. Ginny always felt more submissive when she was nude. She didn't know why she did, she did just did.

At the pool, Rachel told Ginny and Michelle to remove their cover ups. They put sunscreen on each other and there were no issues with guests. Everyone seemed comfortable with the display of the two submissive women.

When Ginny wanted to cool off in the pool, Rachel made her kneel down next to her chaise lounge and unclipped her leash from Ginny's collar. In the pool a woman a bit older than Ginny, asked about her display of submissiveness. Ginny told the woman that she was not only submissive almost all the time, but naked as well. The woman looked at Ginny and said that she envied Ginny finding something that truly satisfied her needs. They talked a little more and the women swam away.

That night, after dinner, Ginny and Rachel were both cropped by Rachel in the suite. Rachel wanted to watch them sixty-nine, and then take turns going down on her. When each had orgasmed, they went to sleep, since they were leaving early in the morning for their boat ride.

They ordered room service for breakfast. Rachel made Michelle, nude, answer the knock on the door and let the waiter bring the breakfast tray into the room. Rachel took a few dollars and rolled them up and slid the money into Michelle's pussy.

"Give the nice man his tip, Michelle." Rachel said sternly.

Michelle walked next to the waiter, took his hand and moved it toward her pussy.

"Please take you tip from her pussy. Feel free to take your time."

The waiter stuck two fingers inside Michelle and removed the bills. He tweaked one of Michelle's nipples, said thank you, and left.

Ginny was laughing when Michelle sat down. "Looked like you enjoyed that!"

Michelle just giggled.

After breakfast, Ginny, Michelle, and Rachel all put on swim suits, not knowing how accommodating, Lester's cousin Alan would be toward their submissiveness. Ginny and Michelle kept their collars on, but Rachel kept the leashes in her beach bag.

It was a short walk to the wharf. There were a few boats moored and the women had to look for the right boat. But, at the end of the pier, they spotted a sign that said "Captain Alan."

There was some relief when they spotted Alan's boat. It looked like a rather new sail boat.

"I really was expecting something worse." Ginny said.

"Me, too. Let's go meet the captain." Rachel suggested, as they walked to the end of the wharf.

A black man, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, with a graying beard and an old captain's hat on his head, was working on the deck of the ship. When the women approached he stopped and looked up.

"Are you Captain Alan?" Ginny asked.

"Yes, I am, but I'm not available this morning as I'm booked with a couple." He replied with a bit of an island accent.

"Well, I'm part of that couple and my husband had to cancel, so my friends came instead. I hope that's alright?" Ginny replied.

"Ah, you're Ginny, then?"

"Yes!" Ginny beamed.

"Ah, Cousin Lester said you were very pretty and he told the truth. Come aboard, plenty of room."

Alan helped Ginny board the boat and offered his hand to the other two women. When they were all on the deck of the boat, Ginny began to introduce Rachel and Michelle.

"You're supposed to know the history of these islands, according to Lester." Ginny remarked.

"Another thing my cousin did not lie about. Yes, back, oh, a hundred and fifty years ago, Pirates roamed the seas and would land here and at another place, oh, a forty five minute sail from here." Alan explained. "You can imagine those old pirate ships, with their half naked woman figurehead carved into the prow of the boat, roaming the waters."

"The what?" Rachel interrupted.

"Oh, sorry. Old pirate ships would have a carving of a half naked woman on the front of the ship. For good fortune. Often times, they would rub the breasts of the figurehead for luck."

"You don't have one, do you." Rachel noticed.

Alan laughed, and explained that his was not a pirate ship and that there were no more pirates left.

"Smugglers now. Nothing more than that. But I can take you to where the Pirates used to come ashore, if you would like?" Alan explained.

"Let's do that," Michelle said excitedly.

"Captain, could I speak to you a moment?" Rachel asked the Captain.

Ginny and Michelle talked while they put their beach bags down. Ginny put Rachel's bag with theirs. Ginny told Michelle that Rachel's bag was heavier. Ginny wondered if Alan would care if she took off her beach cover up and swimsuit. She was about to find out that the Captain didn't mind at all.

"Ginny, I want you to strip. You like being naked, anyhow. Captain Alan said that you would have to be for this. Lester must have told him all about you. Michelle, I'm going to need your help preparing Ginny."

Captain Alan had produced a long metal pole and rope. Rachel went to her bag and took out a pair of leather cuffs. Ginny had removed her cover up and had taken off her bikini top. The Captain was watching intently as Ginny slid her thumbs inside the waistband of her bikini bottoms and slid the garment down. She stepped out of the bottoms and put her things in her bag.

Rachel pulled Ginny's arms behind her and put the cuffs on Ginny. She then attached the cuffs together with a metal clip.

"Captain, if you would like to inspect her before we bind her to the post, please feel free." Rachel offered.

The Captain walked toward Ginny and pulled on her nipples and squeezed her tits.

"Lester said you liked to be treated this way. He said that as soon as I pulled on your nipples you'd get wet. Let me see."

The Captain ran his hand down from Ginny's tits to between her legs. He thrust one, then a second finger inside Ginny's pussy and began to laugh.

"My goodness, girl, you are wet. I can't enjoy this pussy now because I have to get you ready to bring us good fortune on our sail. Put your feet together."

Alan removed his fingers from Ginny's slit as Rachel was tying Ginny's feet together with a piece of rope. Rachel told Michelle to cover Ginny with sunscreen, a task Michelle enjoyed, especially when she rubbed lotion on Ginny's tits and ass.

That finished, the Captain took the long metal pole and slid it behind Ginny's cuffed hands and tied feet. Alan took a wide belt and fastened it around Ginny's waist. With Michelle and Rachel's help, they lifted the pole and carried Ginny to the front of the ship. The Captain guided the pole Into a bracket and spun the pole out over the prow. Ginny was now the boat's naked figurehead.

The captain pushed the boat away from the wharf. There were a few who saw Ginny bound to the prow. They hollered or waved at Alan, signaling their approval of the new figurehead. He started the motor and slowly eased out of the wharf and into the ocean. He raised the sail and the boat, catching the wind, began to speed up.

Rachel and Michelle watched Ginny as a few waves soaked her, causing them to laugh. Alan moved the sail to capture the light breeze.

"She's quite an obedient woman. Lester wasn't joking." Alan said.

"She's not the only one." Rachel remarked. "Michelle, get out of that suit. I think our Captain might be in the mood for some diversion."

Ginny was being covered in sea spray, but she reasoned with herself that as long as the seas were calm, and they were, she was relatively safe. Her only regret was that not many people had seen her as the boats figure head.

Michelle had followed Rachel's command and was now naked. She knelt on the deck of the ship as Captain Alan stared at the second submissive woman aboard his boat.

"Now, Michelle, why don't you crawl over to the Captain and thank him for this lovely outing." Rachel ordered.

Michelle crawled over to the Captain who had pulled out his cock and held it in his hand. Michelle reached the Captain with her mouth open and Alan bent his knees slightly and pushed his cock into Michelle's mouth. Rachel stood behind Michelle and held a small leather paddle that she had pulled from her bag. She began to spank Michelle's ass. Each swat pushed Michelle forward on Captain Alan's cock. As Rachel spanked, the Captain would thrust down Michelle's throat as Rachel was pushed forward. He withdrew his cock part way after the spank and waited for the next slap to hit Michelle's ass.

"We are getting close to the island. And I'm getting close, too."

"Swallow all of it, Michelle." Rachel said loudly.

Captain Alan held the back of Michelle's head as the first blast of his cum filled Michelle's mouth. She dutifully swallowed and kept swallowing until Captain Alan had finished feeding her all of his cum.

"Ahh, thank you. Now to get our figurehead down."

Once Ginny was released, Rachel had Michelle dry off Ginny, a sight the Captain truly enjoyed.

The Captain had the motor running as he eased into the pier jutting out from the very small island. He tied off the boat and shut off the motor.

Rachel attached the leashes to the collars that Ginny and Michelle wore.

"No people here. No need for you two to wear clothes." Rachel said.

"No, none at all," laughed the captain, as he watched Rachel lead the two naked women off the boat and onto the sandy beach.

Rachel led the two naked women along the beach until she saw a path leading inland.

"Let's see where this goes." Rachel said.

Rachel led the pair down the path and into the trees. The humidity rose as they walked inland. Both Ginny and Michelle were wincing as their bare feet stepped on twigs, fallen branches, and a few stones. Sensing that Ginny and Michelle were struggling walking barefoot, Rachel looked for a place to stop. Just ahead, there was a break in the trees. Rachel tugged on the leashes and led the two women toward the opening.

When they emerged, they were on the other side of the narrow island. Rachel let go of the leashes and they walked to the shoreline to soak their feet in the cool ocean water. They never saw the two men approach from behind them.

"What are you doing here?"

The women quickly spun around and saw two men, both appeared to be from the island or nearby. They wore jeans and one was bare chested, the other in a t-shirt. Both had rifles.

"I said, what are you doing here?" The taller of the two men said in an island accent.

"Just walking. Heading back to our boat."

"Walking your pets, are you?" said the other man, staring at Michelle's naked body. "You come with us."

It wasn't a request but a command as the second man took the leashes from Rachel. The other man took hold of Ginny's nipple and laughed as he twisted the nub between his fingers. Ginny sucked in her breath.

"I think this one likes it. Do you like it rough?"

Ginny didn't answer, but when the man twisted her other nipple, she cried out, "Yes!"

With one man in front and the other behind Rachel, they led the women into the trees, but through a different path. They emerged into a small clearing, close to the beach. A group of men were loading boxes onto a boat that was anchored a short distance from the beach. Ginny thought that the boxes were filled with cigarettes. Other boxes were labeled as vodka or rum.

"Well, well," said a man with a beard. "So, Alan didn't lie. He said two women for us, but he didn't mention a third." Ginny noticed the man wore a holster clipped to his belt and a handle of a gun was visible. "Let's get the goods loaded and then, we might have some fun." The man was now in front of Michelle. He put his hand under her chin to lift up her face.

"So, what is your name?" the man asked.

When Michelle didn't answer, he stepped behind her and slapped her ass twice.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers