Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

"Pierre had me lie down and he laid next to me. Gabriella stood at the foot of the mattress. He told me to lift and spread my legs and Gabriella lowered herself down and began to lick the inside of my thighs and teased around my pussy before she began to lick my clit. Pierre was sucking on my nipples as Gabriella continued lapping my pussy. Pierre told Gabriella to lie down as he pulled me to him."

Rachel took another sip of wine before continuing. "Pierre asked if I had ever eaten pussy and I told him I had. He positioned me so I was on top of Gabriella and I had my pussy over her mouth as I lowered my head to her pussy. I felt Gabriella's mouth move away and I am pretty sure Pierre had put his cock in her mouth. After a few minutes, Pierre pulled my hips up and I felt his very large cock enter my pussy. Oh, God it was wonderful! Pierre fucking me and Gabriella, under me, licking his cock and my clit. I had a glorious cum and Pierre came, pushing his cock into me as far as he could. When he moved away, he told me to put my pussy over Gabriella's mouth. I felt his cum begin to leak out and Gabriella licked and swallowed it all. She then used her tongue to clean me out and I came again."

"Gabriella is a prisoner. I hate that." Ginny said. "Being submissive is a choice, I mean, you have feelings, or needs, you can't escape. I wish we could get her out of there."

"Well, I asked Pierre to let her go." Rachel said with a long sigh after speaking.

"What did he say?" Michelle asked.

Rachel took a moment or two to respond. "I said I would visit him one week a year if he did."

"Did you agree? You would be his slave?" Ginny questioned.

"No, not his slave. His lover." Rachel responded. She smiled at both Ginny and Michelle. "Of course, I said I'd try to ask you to come along for, uh, entertainment."

Michelle asked if Pierre agreed.

Rachel never answered because there was a knock on the door. This surprised the three women, given the late hour. Since they were all nude, Ginny went to the door, being totally uncaring if seen naked. Ginny opened the door to see Gabriella standing in front of her.

Ginny hugged the surprised woman and led her into their suite.

"He said I could go if I wanted to." Gabriella said. "I wanted to thank you. Can I stay with you until I make arrangements to return home?"

"Absolutely!" Rachel answered. "But, you'll have to be naked."

Almost immediately, Gabriella began to strip.

"I was hoping you would say that." Gabriella smiled as she slipped off her shorts.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers