Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
878 Followers

"When Pierre, that's me, asks you something, you answer, no?"

"Michelle. My name is Michelle."

"Not so hard, eh?"

Pierre looked at Ginny and without being told, she told Pierre her name.

"Explain why you're not naked like these two?"

"I'm their Dom. They are submissive to me, and to others. My name is Rachel. These two call me Mistress Rachel." She replied in a cautious, flirtatious manner.

Pierre looked toward his two boats. The remaining men had finished loading their contraband and were hurrying over toward the naked women.

"Go find Gabriella. She must be getting water." Pierre directed one of his men who walked off in the direction of the forest, returning a few minutes later, accompanied by a very pretty woman, with long black hair, wearing a man's shirt that was tied under her breasts and very short cut off jeans.

"Gabriella, we have someone to help you today." Pierre announced to Gabriella and the eight men who had now gathered on the beach. "After we are done, I let the men have some fun with Gabriella. She was the daughter of a rival, but he met with some, uh, misfortune and owed me a great deal of money. So, I took his daughter as payment. I like to rough her up. I think Gabriella would enjoy watching me with your two, uh, submissive, you call them. Let's see just how submissive they are. Gabby, get your tree limb."

Pierre stood in front of Ginny and unclipped her leash. "Put your hands behind your head." Pierre ordered. Ginny complied. He traced his finger over Ginny's tits and down to her navel. Ginny sucked in her breath as his finger made its way toward Ginny's pussy. He stopped and moved behind her, rubbing his hand over Ginny's ass. He pushed Ginny down to her knees.

Gabriella had returned with the tree limb. It was a piece of drift wood that had been sanded and polished. There were a number of branches on the limb. They, too, had been highly polished and were, at least, from what Rachel could see standing behind Ginny, a foot long. Pierre put his foot on Ginny's shoulder and pushed her down until her head was resting on the sand. This forced her ass up.

"Why don't you help?" Pierre suggested strongly to Rachel.

"Of course. I would be delighted." Rachel replied.

Gabriella lifted the branch by one end and told Rachel to lift the other. Rachel could now see that the branches weren't only sanded and polished, but oiled as well. As Gabriella and Rachel moved toward Ginny, it finally dawned on Rachel what was going to happen. Gabriella told Rachel to kneel down. When they both knelt down Gabriella guided the longest branch into Ginny's asshole.

"Just keep pushing until it's all the way inside her. If she hasn't had anything this big in her asshole, it's going to hurt her." Gabriella said to Rachel.

Rachel just laughed. "She's taken bigger and longer."

Pierre had invited the other men over to watch Ginny being impaled. One or two commented that this new girl was taking more than Gabriella. When the branch was all the way in Ginny's asshole, Pierre told one of the men to take Rachel's place holding the log. Pierre helped Rachel stand. "Why don't you come with me." Pierre asked.

Rachel smiled at the smuggler boss, and said she would like to do that. "Take the two new ones. I am told they like it rough, so don't disappoint them." Pierre announced to the group. "Gabriella, get the log out of her ass and come with us."

Ginny had been with groups of people who had dominated her. But, she always felt secure in those situations. That feeling was absent now and she had no idea what would happen. She felt the branch slip out of her asshole. Two large blankets were spread on the sand. Ginny was helped up by the man who had taken Rachel's place holding the limb. Ginny looked around and saw the limb on the ground. She was led past it to one of the blankets.

Briefly, Ginny saw Michelle on her knees on the other blanket, with four of the smugglers standing around her as she took turns sucking their cocks. Ginny wondered if that was in store for her. The men had removed their clothes and Ginny could see that they were more than average in the cock size department. She thought to herself that if she could satisfy these men, perhaps she and Michelle might not be hurt, or worse, killed.

Ginny was told to lay down on the blanket. She laid down on her back but one of the men put his foot in her side and told her to turn over.

"Your asshole is open. You didn't seem to mind the branch in your ass, so we are going to take turns fucking you there."

Ginny turned over and raised her ass in the air. One man got on his knees in front of her and pushed his cock toward her mouth. She willingly opened her mouth and let him enter, swirling her tongue against his cock head.

"Go on, let her have it!" said one of the men.

All Ginny heard was the swish of a belt moving through the air. She felt the impact as one of the smugglers had removed his belt and began to lash Ginny's upturned ass. Ginny lunged forward when the belt struck her. She nearly gagged on the cock in her mouth but quickly regained her rhythm. The belt swiped across Ginny's ass again and the feeling of fear that Ginny had was replaced by the comfortable feeling of subspace.

Once the man in Ginny's mouth was ready, he pulled out and moved behind her. Another large cock was presented to Ginny's mouth and she opened her mouth to allow it to enter. The man behind her, slid his cock into Ginny's pussy. In a few strokes, he was all the way in. The two men soon had a rhythm going.

"This one likes it." The man in her pussy yelled. "She's wet. You like this, huh?" And to emphasize that he wanted an answer, he slapped Ginny's ass hard.

Ginny moved her head off the cock she was sucking, and answered. "Yes, I like it."

"Then let us see if you like this!"

The man slid out of Ginny's pussy and put his cock head against her asshole. His cock wasn't the biggest Ginny had ever had, but the wetness from Ginny's pussy was the only lubricant on his cock as he continued to push into Ginny's asshole. Ginny was groaning around the cock in her mouth but the man in her ass kept pushing until he was in more than half way. The man pulled back slightly before pushing in.

Ginny had stopped sucking on the cock in her mouth until Ginny's asshole relaxed and the pain ebbed away. She had looked toward Michelle when she let the cock slip out of her mouth. Michelle was in a similar position, but she was being taken by three cocks. She was on top of a man who was in her pussy. Michelle was sucking on a cock as another was pushing deep into her ass. Ginny could not see Rachel.

Ginny felt the cock in her asshole push in farther, then pull back and plunge back into her. The cock in her mouth was now hard. The man in her ass leaned against the back of Ginny's legs as he began to cum. When the ass fucker was done, the man in her mouth pulled out and took his place. Like the first man, he started in Ginny's pussy. Another smuggler was now in front of Ginny and he had his large, black cock in his hand as he knelt in the sand and grabbed the back of Ginny's head and pulled it toward his cock. Ginny opened her mouth to take the cock as the smuggler behind her was plunging deep into her pussy.

"Ah, she likes this." The man in her pussy said. "She is very wet."

"She likes to suck on cock, too. I bet you've never had black cock before, have you?"

Ginny grabbed his cock and pulled her head off his cock.

"You're not my first black cock, nor are you the largest." Ginny said defiantly, and when she pulled the man's cock back into her mouth, she backed her hips into the cock in her pussy as hard as she could.

Ginny squeezed her pussy around the cock as the feeling of a coming orgasm began to take over her body. She kept rocking her hips back and tried to get the cock to rub over her clit. She let out a loud groan as she came. The man fucking her grabbed her hips as he came. He lauded over Ginny's back as he finished cumming and moved away, cum dripping from Ginny's pussy.

The man in her mouth didn't withdraw. "I'm going to cum in your mouth, and you don't waste a drop, yes?"

Ginny pulled back on the cock and she looked up at the man she was sucking and licked the head of his cock. She wondered what the fourth man would want to do. But, she didn't have to wait to find out as she felt her ass being spanked, hard, by the fourth man. Ginny's licking on the cock in her mouth had the desired effect. The man plunged deep into her mouth as he came. Ginny swallowed everything he offered. She kissed the head of his cock as he withdrew and Ginny looked up into his face and smiled.

The fourth man was rubbing his cock against Ginny's clit, getting it wet with the cum of his fellow smuggler. Ginny felt the man's cock push into her pussy. This cock was bigger than the previous three and Ginny thought that she might be able to cum again if the fucking went slowly. The man did not disappoint. He moved his cock deep into Ginny's pussy and pulled almost all the way out, leaving just the head of his cock inside Ginny.

Without a cock in her mouth, Ginny was able to look to her left and see if Michelle was alright. Michelle was laying on top of a different man, his cock in her pussy. A second black smuggler was behind her, his cock in her asshole. She was sucking on a third cock. Ginny still could not see Rachel, Gabriella, or the smuggler's leader, Pierre.

Ginny was now concentrating on the cock that was moving slowly in and out of her pussy. She was moving her hips back to meet every thrust of the smugglers cock. Ginny heard Michelle yell loudly, not from pain, but from cumming. Ginny turned her head to see the man Michelle had in her mouth, pull out and cum on Michelle's face. A surge of competitiveness rose in Ginny as she pushed her hips back onto the cock. She started to pant loudly as the orgasm began and she let out a loud moan as she came. The owner of the cock that had given her this pleasure, was now cumming. Ginny heard the grunting of the man fucking her and felt his cum fill her pussy.

The men who had been fucking Michelle were finished. Ginny was still on her hands and knees. The men who had fucked her were standing behind Ginny, staring at her gaping pussy and asshole.

"Your friend is full of cum." The man who had fucked Ginny in the mouth said. "Why don't you clean her off. Then, we can fuck her and you can entertain the other men."

Ginny began to stand up but was quickly stopped by one of the men by a slap on her ass.

"I didn't say to stand up, did I? Crawl over to her and lick her clean."

Ginny began to crawl toward Michelle. When she reached her, she helped Michelle onto her knees. Ginny took Michelle's face in her hands and began to lick the cum that coated Michelle's face. All eight of the smugglers were gathered around watching. Ginny and Michelle could hear them commenting on what was happening in front of them. Ginny had licked all the cum off Michelle's face and finished by sticking her tongue into Michelle's mouth. Michelle eagerly sucked Ginny's tongue. This French kissing got the men to murmur loudly.

Ginny gently pushed Michelle down onto her back. Ginny swung her legs over Michelle's head and lowered her pussy onto Michelle's mouth. Ginny lowered her head down to Michelle's pussy and began to lick the cum that was dripping from Michelle's pussy. Ginny felt Michelle's tongue on her pussy and Ginny did her best to mirror the licking movements of Michelle. Ginny's tongue was deep into Michelle's pussy. She kept licking and swallowing all the cum that she licked out of Michelle's pussy. Michelle was doing the same to Ginny.

Ginny felt the pleasure building as Michelle licked her clit. A moan escaped Ginny's mouth.

"You know, Pierre, I can't keep these two apart. They always seem to be licking each other's pussy. Maybe you can think of something to get them to stop." Rachel announced.

Pierre laughed. "You may be right because they are not stopping even though their Mistress has returned."

Ginny was coming and Michelle screamed out her orgasm almost at the same time.

"I hope you two enjoyed yourselves. Get up on your knees." Rachel ordered.

Ginny and Michelle obeyed. They noticed that Rachel and Gabriella were naked and that Pierre had his arm around Rachel's waist. Ginny noticed cum dripping down the inside of Rachel's leg.

"I hope you have entertained my crew as well as you have entertained yourselves. Jacques, help Gabriella bring the barrel. We have time for that before we must leave." Pierre said as her looked up at the sky. "We only have a few minutes before we must leave. But, I would like to show you what happens to Gabriella if she misbehaves or doesn't carry out my orders."

Jacques and Gabriella returned carrying a large, wooden device. Ginny thought, when she first saw it, that it resembled a small Trojan Horse, that Mike had told her about after watching a movie together. But as it was brought closer, Ginny could see that it was an old rum barrel that had been attached to a cradle shaped frame for support. Michelle nudged Ginny and pointed to the leather straps attached to the barrel. Jacques and Gabriella placed the barrel down next to the blanket that Ginny and Michelle were kneeling on.

Pierre looked at Ginny, then toward his men and nodded. Two of his crew picked Ginny up by her arms and laid her, roughly, across the barrel. Ginny was positioned so that her head was facing down toward the sand, and her ass was now at the high point of the barrel. Two other men grabbed Ginny's wrists and spread them out, cuffing her wrists in the leather straps. Ginny felt her legs pulled apart and her ankles were placed in cuffs. Ginny knew in this position, her freshly fucked asshole and pussy were easily visible.

"Don't you look nice." Rachel said, as she traced a finger over Ginny's ass. "I think you just need a little color. I brought a paddle in my bag. Should I use that or do you have another suggestion?" Rachel asked Pierre.

"I use my belt on Gabriella, don't I." Pierre said to Gabriella who nodded her head yes. "But, perhaps in this case your paddle would be good. Let's see how fast you can make her ass red. Gabby, get Mistress Rachel's bag from the lean to."

Hearing the order, Gabriella scurried off and returned a few moments later with Rachel's beach bag. Rachel took the bag and pulled the small leather paddle from the bag. She sat the bag down and positioned herself on Ginny's left. Without any warning, she brought the paddle down on Ginny's left ass cheek. Quickly, a second slap resounded through the clearing as Rachel began to alternate her strokes across one of Ginny's ass cheeks then the other.

By the tenth stroke Ginny was beginning to cry out. Rachel had never hit her this hard. But, Ginny wanted more. She arched her back as best she could and raised her ass to receive the next stroke. Rachel did not disappoint. After ten more strokes she stopped, and handed the paddle to Pierre as she reached into her bag and withdrew her riding crop.

Rachel began to flick the crop against Ginny's pussy. Ginny lifted her hips to allow Rachel a better target and Rachel didn't disappoint, slashing the crop across Ginny's clit. Ginny cried out from the force of the strokes. When she told Mike about this cropping a few days later, she said that she thought she had only been hit harder when she was in Japan.

Ginny was removed from the barrel and Michelle took her place. After being strapped into position, Rachel walked over to Pierre and handed him the paddle and crop.

"You do her." Rachel said softly to Pierre and she kissed him deeply, causing murmurs from the crew. Pierre paddled and cropped Michelle's ass until it was beet red. When he was finished, he told Gabriella to unstrap her.

"We must leave now. The Patrol Boats will be around very soon and I have deliveries to make." Pierre said to Rachel as he handed her back the implements. "When do you leave?"

"Day after tomorrow." Rachel replied.

"You must come back to me." Pierre said as he took the naked Rachel in his arms and kissed her passionately.

"Yes, I will." Rachel replied.

"Gabriella, bind their hands and put the leashes on these two while we get ready to leave."

Pierre nodded to his crew and they headed toward the two boats. Gabriella moved quickly and tied Ginny and Michelle's hands behind their back and attached the leashes to their collars. When she was done, she handed the leashes to Rachel.

"Do you go with them?" Rachel asked.

"No, I stay here. They will be back in two days. More deliveries then. He is taken with you. Follow the beach around going this way and it will take you back to Alan's boat. I will get your suit. These two stay naked, huh?"

Rachel nodded that they will. When Gabriella returned with Rachel's suit, she kissed her quickly and walked away. Rachel put on her suit and led Ginny and Michelle back to Alan's ship.

"So, you used us to pay off a debt to Pierre?" Rachel shouted at Alan as they climbed in the boat.

"Yes, but it looks like these two got what they liked, if their very red asses are an indication. You don't look like you were treated so badly."

"No, I wasn't. I think these two will stay naked for the trip back and Michelle will suck on your cock when we've gotten underway. Won't you, Michelle?"

"Yes, Mistress Rachel." Michelle replied.

Rachel unhooked the leashes and walked to the front of the boat. She sat down and opened her bag.

"Your ass is really red, Ginny. Let me put some lotion on it." Ginny came over and laid across Rachel's lap as she began to rub lotion on her inflamed ass cheeks.

Ginny was enjoying Rachel's attention to her ass. Every moment or so, she would let out a low, pleasurable moan. Ginny had turned her head and was watching Michelle suck on Captain Alan's cock. The rest of the return trip went quietly after Alan had cum in Michelle's mouth.

At the dock, the women all said good bye to Alan and Rachel attached their leashes. The sun had set hours ago and Rachel instructed Ginny and Michelle to walk back to the resort naked. The two women complied as they stepped out of the boat and began to walk back to the resort.

When they had reached the driveway leading to the reception area, Rachel stopped. "I'm going to take you in nude. Let's see how much trouble we get into."

Rachel led them up the drive and into the lobby. The young, black woman who had checked them in was behind the counter. Her mouth dropped when she saw Ginny and Michelle, naked, being led in by Rachel, holding their leashes. Rachel led them to the front desk where she had asked for their key. The young woman turned and retrieved the key and handed it to Rachel.

"Do you need help with your, uh, baggage, madam?" She smiled at Rachel after she spoke. "I hope they weren't to difficult to handle." She laughed.

"No, not at all. You two, turn around and show the nice young lady what happens to very naughty submissive women."

Ginny and Michelle turned to show their red asses.

The receptionist took out her phone and asked if she could take a picture. Rachel had Ginny and Michelle bend at the waist as the woman's phone flashed. Rachel told them to reach behind and spread their ass cheeks and the girl took another picture. She showed the photos to Rachel and thanked her. Rachel led Ginny and Michelle back to their suite. Inside the suite, Rachel removed the leashes and collars, and took off her suit and cover up. All three were now nude.

"Now, what happened with you, Pierre and Gabriella?" Ginny asked as Michelle was pouring three glasses of wine.

They sat down on the large sofa. "Well, it was really wonderful," Rachel sighed.

"After we went to Pierre's tent, he made Gabriella strip. He took me in his arms and, well, just kissed me. I don't think any man, or woman for that matter, has ever kissed me so passionately. I felt my suit being removed and it was Gabriella who was removing my top and sliding my bottoms off. Pierre had a large inflatable mattress and he led me to it." Rachel paused as she took a sip of wine before continuing.

Gln1517
Gln1517
878 Followers