All Comments on 'Ginny's Last Auction'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Mixed feelings. I like that it is very obviously consensual. If fact, I don't know why you had her use the term 'forced nudity.' No force here, can't keep clothes on this woman. I liked there wasn't a concerted effort to force extreme humiliation on any of the women, only what the scene itself creates. Well, except maybe the pee thing. I choose to think Jonathan was following them for safety on that last walk. It wasn't made clear if it was safety or more for his jollies. Everyone is very cavalier about safety. The men being so far away on the pond walk as a case in point. Too far away to prevent something bad from at least starting. I know, fantasy blah blah, but these things do lessen a story for me. Also, everybody they meet is into kink. Come on, really? The story doesn't need a mob of Puritans storming the doors, but how about at least one person who rolls their eyes and says whatever, lady.

Maybe LIVE PD could roll up on one of these walks. THAT would be entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PATHETIC

First story was OK, just OK. After that descended until this one. Having people perform illegal acts in public isn't erotica. It's stupid. In this story it isn't humiliation. It's public nudity, against the law and common decency.

No one is importing an American to Japan for sexual. Lots of round eyes there.2FC

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Dear pathetic

Have you not read all the stories about her? That is what this is about? Yes white wimen are imported to Japan for sex. And public nudity is. It illegal everywhere and is only a misdeamor anyway. People pee suck cock fuck and more in public everyday. Why read erotica if you're such a prude. This story is mild and 100% consensual

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Good Story Going Down Hill.

This story started out with some very good scenes. Since then it has been gradually going downhill as far as the activities. Moreover, it now just describes the activities with very little about the feelings of the people as things happen or are done to them. And! Why they are having such a convoluted game show scenario is beyond dumb. Something as simple as a wheel with designated activities/scenes to spin and a bowl to pick names to do them is so simple. Duh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES