Girl Goes Native

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast, Raquel went to visit her friend, Bora. She addressed Bora in her native language, "Hello, how are you?"

"Well," Bora replied with a smile. She pulled her young son off her right tit and moved him to her other breast. The nipple the baby had been sucking on was dark and extended. She said,

"Kachiri (her six-year-old daughter) and I are making cauim. Would you like to help?"

"Sure." Raquel sat down next to her friend. Bora was a short woman, not even five feet tall. She had small, brown breasts with large, prominent nipples. Her long black hair cascaded off her shoulders and spilled onto her front and down to the middle of her back. It was the only thing that shrouded her naked body.

"What is cauim?"

"It is a drink we make for special ceremonies," Bora explained. "It tastes terrible, like sour milk, but it makes everybody very happy. Some see visions. Drink too much and you fall to the ground and go to sleep."

"Ah! Sounds like what my people call 'alcohol'. How do you make it?"

"Only women can make it," Bora said proudly. The baby had stopped feeding. He had fallen asleep. Bora put him down in his place. She returned to her friend and said. "We chew cooked manioc tubers until it is mush. Then we spit it into a pot. The spirits around us, over the course of some days, will change it into our ceremonial drink."

Raquel had had enough science classes to know that the oral cavity was home to all sorts of creatures, yeast being one of them. She found it interesting that these primitive people had figured that out and turned it to their advantage. Saliva converted the manoic's starch into sugar. Yeast fermented the sugar into alcohol.

Raquel, Bora, and Kachiri chewed and spat and then chewed and spat some more. Raquel got bored. The task was so repetitive and it didn't allow them to have a conversation. She started playing around. She began doing imitations. She called out, "I'm a little mouse. I'm a fish and then I'm a cow." She would chew as she imagined the creature she named would.

Then she spat in different ways. She impersonated a very prim and proper lady and spat accordingly. Next, she pretended to be a card-playing, rye-drinking cowboy and she spat into the pot in an exaggerated manner. Her audience didn't recognize her characters, but they enjoyed her performance. They laughed hard.

Her antics got them through the monotonous task. When the chore was done, Bora said, "Daughter, you can now go play."

Kachiri turned and bolted. She bumped into her father. "Sorry Papa," she apologized quickly and then went searching for her friends.

Bora's husband, Moie, smiled and rubbed the head of his little girl as she flew past him. He acknowledged Raquel and then gave his wife a kiss. While he was embracing Bora, he pulled on one of her over-sized nipples.

Raquel thought it was cute that the two were so in love. She noticed his cock begin to grow. "Oh my!" she said, surprised.

"Can you leave us? I want some relief from my wife," Moie said plainly.

Bora blushed hearing him ask for sex. Raquel turned to leave. A cloud blotted out the sun and then Raquel felt a wicked thought enter her mind. She stepped up to the couple. She embraced the two of them.

She kissed Bora on her cheek and then did the same to Moie. She rubbed her soft breasts against both of them. Then she slid her hands down their backs and snaked her arms between the married couple. She grasped Moie's dick and ran her fingers lightly over Bora's sex.

"I could stay," Raquel said in a husky voice. Her eyes were down watching her hands caress their junk.

Bora and her husband were surprised. Raquel had never hinted that she'd like to have sex with them before. Moie was more than happy to include the blonde in his playtime. He cupped a breast and thumbed her pretty pink nipple.

Bora considered her offer. Raquel was kind. She had a friendly smile and her touch was nice, but she was so odd looking. She was so far from the tribe's standard of beauty. It wasn't just that she didn't have brown skin and black hair, the most desired women in the village had wide noses and plump lips. They were short with a sturdy body and a generous bottom.

This outsider was very pale, very tall and very thin. Her nose and lips were narrow. She didn't look healthy. Bora asked herself, "Who has blue eyes and pink nipples?".

Bora stopped pondering the issue when the teenager's slender fingers found her clit. "Ohh!" she groaned.

Raquel stroked Moie's cock and also received a grateful moan from him. She smiled and said, to herself, "I guess they like my touch. I wonder if I'll like the way they taste".

She dropped to her knees. She continued to finger Bora while her warm mouth enveloped Moie's dick. She sucked slowly, sensuously. His cock was on the short side. She was able to take all of him into her mouth.

Moie was overwhelmed. He'd wanted a handjob from his wife and lucky him, he ended up getting a blowjob from the village curiosity. This hot blonde chick was good.

"Oh my God!" He screamed. "She swallowed my cock."

"Aaahh!" he called out as he filled the new girl's mouth with his spunk. He was pleased when she continued to suck and swallowed his seed. Suddenly exhausted, his leg's grew wobbly, he staggered back a step and sat down.

Raquel licked her lips and she giggled seeing her effect on him. She turned to Bora and said,

"One down. One to go."

She shoved her mouth into the young woman's twat. Her tongue explored her soft folds and delved into her fuck hole slurping out her nectar. Her friend sighed and groaned,

"Ah! Oh yes. That's wonderful. Mmm."

Raquel was pleased to hear Bora's encouraging coos. She had never gone down on another girl before. She pulled back and looked up at Bora, anxious for more praise she asked,

"So you like that, huh?"

Bora nodded, smiled and looked down at her lover with bedroom eyes. Bora's expression changed quickly. Her eyes shot open in surprise and fear because Raquel's normally blue eyes were now red.

Bora pulled away and said in a frightened voice,

"Ancunga! She has the evil spirit."

Moie jumped from his place of rest. He rushed to his wife, but Raquel got to her first. Her arms reached out for her and she said, "Bora, don't be afraid. Let me pleasure you."

Smack! The air was filled with the crisp sound of flesh hitting flesh. Bora slapped Raquel's face sharply and shouted, "Be gone evil one!"

Raquel cried out in pain. The force of the blow turned her head. Raquel brought a hand to her cheek, she looked up at Bora and asked, "What happened? Why does my cheek hurt?"

"Friend, you were possessed. I had to knock a demon out of you."

"What? Really!" She smacked her lips together and said, "I taste semen and . . . and . . ."

"Me. You taste me," Bora explained. "You offered to have sex with us. You sucked Moie off and then you ate my pussy."

"Oh God! Did I? A few minutes ago I felt dizzy. Everything got hazy. I remember doing . . ." Raquel paused. Her face turned red due to her embarrassment. "I remember having sex with both of you, but it was so dream-like that I thought I was having a wet dream. I'm so sorry if I forced myself on you."

Bora laughed loudly. "Forced? Ha! You made Moie's day and I found your skillful tongue very enjoyable. We were pleased to include you in our love making, that is until I saw that your eyes were red. Then I knew an evil spirit had taken you over."

Bora put a hand on Raquel's shoulder. She said in all seriousness, "Friend, evil entities are all about us. You need the protection of our shaman."

^^^

Raquel left the village and went for a walk to get her head straight. A voice from above said,

"The spirits trouble you. I can help."

It was the village shaman. He was up in a tree. He climbed down and stood beside her. She watched his eyes shift from brown to red to brown again. It scared her.

"I don't need your help," she said defensively.

Curiosity got the better of Raquel and she asked, "Why do your eyes shift colors? I've been told red eyes are the sign one is possessed."

"You have been told the truth," the shaman nodded. "Free souls are all around us. They look for openings, weakness, people they can take advantage of. They want to feel, to experience pleasure like they did when they had bodies.

"You are a tempting and an easy target. I am not. You saw my eyes go red as one lonely entity entered me. But you also saw my eyes return to their normal color when the spirit realized that I cannot be dominated."

His hand moved quickly and pinched her erect nipple.

"Ouch. How dare you!" she cried out. She slapped his hand and he released her nip.

"I dare because it must be done. You're out of balance. I can see it in your aura." He grasped her wrist and said, "Come lie with me. You need me."

She wrenched her hand free and said, "You'll have to come up with a better line than that if you want to bed me."

"I do not desire to, as you say, 'bed you'. I am a healer, a protector. Do you deny there is an ache in your breasts and in your sex?"

He was correct. His insight scared Raquel. She ran off. She ran until she could run no more. Exhausted, she slumped to the ground. "God! It's hot," she said realizing how foolish it was to run in the tropics.

She saw a stream nearby. She stepped into the shallow river and waded toward a shady spot. She sat in two feet of water, submerging as much of herself as she could. The stream and the shade soothed and calmed her. She closed her eyes and rested.

She was startled by the sound of feet trampling grass and a woman giggling. She looked through some leaves and she saw a woman who had to be eight months pregnant. Her belly was huge. Her oversized, sagging breasts were covered by large, dark areolas.

The pregnant woman said, "Sir, you must sex me. It will be good for my baby."

She pulled on the man's arm. Raquel was surprised to see her father step into view.

"Only if you want me to," he said.

Instead of answering, the woman dropped to her knees and took his soft member into her mouth. Her knees were splayed wide to accommodate her large stomach. She dropped a hand to her sex and frigged herself as she sucked his dick. When she was satisfied with his hardness, she got on her hands and knees and presented her backside to him.

"No. Not like this. No dump and dash. Where's the tenderness?" Henrik asked.

He helped the pregnant woman to her feet and embraced her tenderly. He pressed his lips to hers. At first, she was stiff. She was not expecting intimacy. She had only asked for his sperm to make her child healthy and strong. She melted into his arms when she realized his intention were honorable and loving.

He continued the kiss. His hands dropped to her big bottom. He squeezed her abundant cheeks and ran his fingers teasingly down her butt crack. She broke the kiss, blushed and giggled because she was enjoying his playful manner.

Henrik sat on a fallen tree and tried to pull her into his lap. She resisted.

"I'm too heavy," she said embarrassed.

"No love, you are beautiful."

She allowed him to persuade her. She sat gingerly on his lap. His erection pressed against her brown thigh. His mouth pressed against her full lips. His hands sought out her heavy, engorged breasts.

"Emm . . . Oh!" she moaned into his kiss.

His kindness and skilled nipple play quickly aroused her senses. They enjoyed each other for a long while. Henrik lifted off the trunk and gently helped her sit on the tree. He knelt between her legs and put his face to her swollen lower lips. He relished the deep breath he took which gathered her scent. Then he dove in and vigorously devoured her snatch.

The pregnant woman had trouble keeping her balance. She became overwhelmed by many pleasurable sensations. She felt her lover's hot breath on her skin. She adored his active tongue, his busy fingers, and his playful nipping teeth.

Henrik concentrated on her pussy. He licked her labia as his fingers penetrated her rapidly and repeatedly. He brought her along this way for many minutes. Finally, his lips found their way to her button. He sucked on her clit and made her moan loudly.

"Oh. Ohhh. Ah. Emmmm. OH!"

The last gasp came when Henrik pinched her clit as he massaged her G-spot. The pregnant woman climaxed hard and with great pleasure. She slumped against Henrik. He supported the limp, sweaty, orgasming woman until she recovered.

When he sensed she had recouped her strength and wits, he sat beside her. She said, "Sir, that was wonderful. You are very kind to bring some happiness to a fat, ugly woman."

"It was my pleasure," he said with a broad, sincere smile. "All women, especially a beautiful mother-to-be like you, deserve to be treated that way."

She shyly smiled back. She was not use to receiving such nice compliments or such soul-searing orgasms. She began to kneel with the intent of sucking on his cock. She reached for his dick.

He said, "Being in your presences is enough to make my penis hard. I cannot get any harder. I am ready to fuck and I KNOW you are wet and ready."

He led her a few steps to where the fallen tree has a thick, leafless branch stretching out and up.

"Let's get you comfortable. This looks to be a good height for you. Cross your arms and lean into the branch. Rest against it and let it support you. Comfortable?"

"Yes."

"Spread your legs a bit. That's good. Place your right foot up here," he said pointing to a lower branch. "That will give me better access."

When he had positioned her body as he desired, he placed the crown of his dick against her slit. He rubbed it back and forth against her sex gathering moisture. He laughed kindly and said, "You're very slick and now so am I."

Her head drooped. She was embarrassed. She said quietly, "Sir, I am ashamed. I have never been this wet or eager to be penetrated."

"I am honored by your remarks. Kiss me." They twisted and stretched to kiss. As their lips met, he drove inside her.

She gasped, "Oh!"

He groaned, "Mmmm. As wonderful as I expected."

The moans and groans continued. Henrik patiently stretched and penetrated the twenty-year-old. Breathily he said,

"The others in your village have said I am bigger than they are used too. Tell me when you have enough of my cock."

She moved swiftly and pressed forcefully into him.

"Ahhh . . . Yes! You are very big and I want it all!"

She again pushed into him. This time, she compelled all of him to enter her tunnel of love. They both enjoyed that. The pregnant woman leaned on the tree and let him do most of the work.

The pregnant woman spied Raquel sitting in the stream. She felt no shame to be seen fucking the girl's father. She smiled in greeting. Then she closed her eyes to concentrate on the large, hard shaft that was sliding in and out of her slippery sex.

The pair rutted fiercely. Henrik's hands gripped her large breasts. His fingers pulled on her long, hard nipples and all the while, he drove himself over and over again, fully into her sex.

She tensed feeling a wonderful orgasm building in her body. It truly started at her toes and moved up her sensitive body. When it reached her neck, she pushed her head back, looked to the sky and screamed as she came. It was one long, loud cry that the whole village heard.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her pussy clamped down on Henrik as her body spasmed. He had to work hard to drive his cock inside her for the final few strokes before he grunted and came in the very pregnant young woman.

Raquel sat in the stream and watched the whole time. She had been mesmerized by the sight of her father making love to the indigenous girl. The stream had cooled and calmed her after her long run, but now she no longer felt serene. She was agitated, unsettled and she could not take her eyes off the lovers. The woman her father had sex with was content and completely satisfied. Everything that Raquel wasn't.

Raquel thought about what she had seen. "That was so beautiful. I just watched my father screw a girl my age and I'm not disgusted, not sickened or horrified . . . I'm jealous. No man has made love to me as tenderly and skillfully as that.

"That woman is positively glowing. Look at her face. She's so happy, so satisfied. You just know she feels good about herself even though she's as big as a house! What's wrong with me that I've never been treated that way?".

^^^

Raquel was still troubled after dinner. She went to bed early. Around midnight she woke. She heard sounds, soft laughter, and whispers. She opened her eyes to find her mother straddling her father. From the looks on their faces, she had no doubt his dick was deep inside her mother.

Barbara said, "So did you delight another pregnant woman today with your big, thick cock?"

"Yes. I had a truly moving experience with Natwatcha."

"I bet," her mother teased and giggled. "She has a cute face and a huge belly. Was she fun?"

As she asked, Barbara forcefully rolled her hips into her husband driving him in deeper.

"Oh! Mmm," he groaned.

He recovered his composure and said, "She was delightful. A good cock-sucker. She surprised me with her lustful nature. She demanded and took all of me into her tight, little pussy."

Barbara was no longer satisfied grinding on him. She wanted to feel him pumping in and out of her. She lifted off him and dropped down on his steely prick.

"Ahhh," she sighed and said, "Of course she did. I know just how she felt. The men here are considerate and skillful lovers, but their dicks are short. The sex is nice. I come, but sometimes a girl craves a big, fat cock like yours. FUCK me. Fuck me hard!"

The niceness of their leisurely coupling went out the window. She rode him hard. Her breasts bounced about in all directions. He pummeled her pussy. He drove in hard arching off the ground to strike her innermost parts. He tried to make contact with her soul.

Raquel was now wide awake. She watched her parents have wild, uninhibited sex. Her hand drifted down to her gushing pussy. It ached. She touched herself. It felt good and it alleviated the needy feeling she had, but it also felt bad, so wrong. She told herself, "I can't rub one out watching my parents having sex. What kind of sicko gets aroused by her own parents?" She forced her hand to stop.

Barbara knew she was close. She had to grit her teeth to keep from shouting out in pleasure as she came and came and came. Henrik joined his wife in orgasmic bliss. His dick exploded inside her spewing forth, what felt like gallons of his cream. A naked Barbara slumped down on Henrik. She was dizzy and elated, in addition to being out of breath and uncomfortable hot.

Raquel turned away from them wondering "What's wrong with me? I'm so horny. How can I get all ginned up from seeing my parents fuck?"

She slept poorly that night.

^^^

The next morning, Raquel stumbled through the day in a stupor. She came across her friend, Bora. The mother was on her hands and knees taking it doggie-style from the shaman. She watched her friend enthusiastically fuck. She heard a voice in her head. It was the shaman's voice.

"Raquel, this is what you should be doing. Come to me humbly. Suck my dick, ride my cock and I will help you. The evil spirits are thick about you."

"No," the blonde screamed out loudly and she ran out of the village.

^^^ Later that day Bora bumped into Raquel. She addressed her in her normal friendly manner.

"Hello."

"Hello," Raquel responded in a frosty manner.

"What is the matter?" Bora asked.

Raquel didn't answer. Bora asked,

"Does this have anything to do this morning? I heard you yell and run off when I was with the shaman."

"How could you?" Raquel accused her friend. "You were having sex with Achuchi!"

Bora didn't understand her friend's outrage. She said calmly,