Girl Goes Native

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every married woman in the village has sex with the shaman. It's not something to be ashamed of. He protects my family. He is the one who goes to the sacred white rock and gets a soul for my children."

Raquel heard but didn't understand. She asked in an accusatory manner,

"What if Moie had seen you?"

"My husband knows what I do. He knows I do it for his health and that of our children. He is at peace with it. Achuchi is a powerful friend and one of the fathers of our children."

"One of the fathers?"

"Yes. Moie puts the baby inside me. For it to grow strong, the baby needs to be bathed in sperm. My husband can only give me so much. Once I feel the child inside me, I must search out the sperm of other men to make sure my baby will be healthy. Achuchi and some other village men were kind enough to give me their semen. All the men who have shared their sperm with me are my babies' fathers."

"Oh!" Raquel exclaimed in surprise. She could see her friend felt she had been completely honest with her and truly believe every word she had said. It was a lot for Raquel to wrap her mind around. She made peace with Bora and left.

^^^

Raquel was in a funk. She'd not slept well. She wandered to her favorite spot hoping to be cheered up. She always felt better when she was on the rise overlooking a bend in the river. The area had rapids. The sound and beauty of the rushing water usually improved her mood.

She sat and watched the river bounce briskly over the stones. Off to her right, she heard her mother's voice. She thought, "I love you Mom, but I just want to be alone. Please don't climb the hill". She was relieved when her mother and her companions went down closer to the river and didn't intrude upon her quiet time.

Barbara was with two men. The three of them had been talking in the village. The talking had turned to flirting and she brought them to this seclude place to see if anything would develop. For her, it was part of her anthropological study. For the men, it was about sex.

The flirtatious conversation continued. Finally, she dared the man.

"If I'm so beautiful why don't you kiss me?"

The man did kiss her. The other man caressed her back and stroked her ass. Barbara broke the kiss and smiled at the two of them. She sat and patted the ground on either side of her. The men took the hint and sat beside her.

Barbara took turns kissing the men. Eventually, one pushed her onto her back. He kissed and played with her breasts. The other man crawled in between her legs and performed cunnilingus.

As any good cunt licker does, the man supplemented his tongue action with an active hand. He started out gently touching her soft thighs eliciting goosebumps. Then he pushed one, then a second finger inside her sex. He swirled them about preparing the way for a larger body part.

"Emmm. You guys are good," she murmured.

The kissing man presented her with his stubby penis. Without any hesitation, she took it into her mouth. The man down below surprised her by pulling his fingers out of her pussy and slipping one in her ass.

"Ohhh," she exclaimed with excitement.

She spread her leg and raised her knees giving her adventuresome partner greater access to her asshole. This was the first villager who played with her butt. She wondered how far he'd take it. He took it to the next level by adding a second finger.

She grunted her approval, "Mmmm."

She pulled off Mr. Stubby dick and asked the other man, "Pacon, where's your finger?"

"In your ass. You like?"

"I like. Do you have any more surprises for me?"

"Yes. I will jam my cock up your ass and my friend, Aka, will put his penis in your vagina."

"It sounds like you two have a great day planned for me."

Pacon stuck his face back into her sex. He pleasured her as he stretched her anus. He rubbed oil on it. Aka also worked hard to please her. He kissed her lips and played with her breasts and nipples. Then Pacon lay on the ground. He coated his dick with vegetable oil and said, "Woman, sit on me. Put my penis in your ass."

Barbara smiled and did as instructed. Her bottom was as accommodating as her attitude. His was not a large dick. The oil allowed it to go past her sphincter without too much trouble. After she was skewered, Aka crouched down and inserted his cock into Barbara's pussy.

Raquel saw all this from her perch. She said to herself, "Holy cow! Mom put his prick in her butt. It's in her ass! Who would do such a thing? I for one would never under any circumstances allow a man to stick his thing in my bum!"

(An aside from the author - Raquel appears in another of my stories, titled "The Sleepwalking Detective". Want to discover how and why she does take it up the ass? Check out my other offering.)

Raquel mumbled, "What's the other guy doing? No Mom! Two guys at once? Only an absolute slut would fuck two men at the same time."

Heavy clouds rolled in and darkened the sky. The wind picked up too. The tall clumps of grass began to sway to and fro. Raquel felt them brush against her arms and legs. The wind blew a little harder and the grass bent all the way to the ground touching her hands and feet. Her nipples formed tight peaks as it got cooler.

"I can't stay and watch my mother do such a depraved act," Raquel said.

She was sitting on the ground leaning back supporting herself with her arms. She began to get up by bringing her right shoulder forward. She was surprised when her arm didn't follow. Her hand was pinned to the ground by the grass. She tugged hard, yet she couldn't pull it free. She attempted to move her other arm and her legs and found that the tall grass had wrapped itself around her, effectively tying her to the ground.

She was scared. Raquel opened her mouth to call to her mother for help. When she did, a large, warm phallus-like object was shoved into her mouth. Her first thought was "What the fuck?".

She had seen nothing. The object in her mouth came out of nowhere. She tried to get it out by turning her head and pulling back, but something had taken hold of her head and she couldn't move. She could barely move since her hands and feet were tethered to the ground.

The object thrust in and out of her mouth. She tried to understand what was happening.

She tamped down her fright and talked to herself, "Raquel, stay calm. There has to be a rational explanation for this. Just think. What's in your mouth? Where did it come from? Is it attached to something, someone? Why is this happening to me?". She lost it and began to cry.

She didn't know the answers to any of the questions swirling around in her head. One thing she knew. It definitely felt like there was a big, invisible dick fucking her mouth.

She wanted to scream bloody murder, but her mouth was too full. She attempted to cry out and all she could produce was a faint sound. Her whimper was drowned out by a deep, cackling laugh.

"Ha, ha, ha."

Raquel looked up towards the source of the sound and saw two red eyes staring back at her. She could not discern the being's head or body. Her attacker was colorless, translucent. Only the eyes were visible They were a distinctive bright red color.

"Do you like sucking my cock, bitch?" the entity said. It withdrew it's cock so she could answer. It still held her head.

Instead of answering, Raquel asked, "Who are you?"

"Ha. Ha. Ha. My name would tell you nothing."

"What are you? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Those are better questions. I am one of many evil spirits that haunt this area seeking the opportunity to possess a human and to experience physical pleasure again."

The evil being was done talking. He thrust his penis deep into her mouth. She gagged and her eyes watered. "This can't be happening," she thought. She struggled to get away, to escape from her tormentor, but she couldn't pull herself free. The stalks of grass had been woven together making a strong restraint that she could not break.

She was now tired, dizzy and lightheaded from all the struggling and the lack of oxygen. The phantom's penis was interfering with her breathing. When the ghostly cock was pulled out of her mouth, she collapsed and slumped to the ground.

As Raquel lay there gasping for air, her legs were roughly pulled apart and her tormentor mounted her. It drove its big cock inside her pussy. She screamed out loud and long.

Barbara and her two lovers heard the piercing scream of a woman in pain. They looked up and saw Raquel at the top of the hill. She was thrashing about. Her movements were restricted as if someone was on top of her, but they didn't see anyone. They did see two red lights and the dark and menacing fog.

The scientist in Barbara wondered, "Is that some type of micro weather? The majority of the area is bright and sunny, but the top of the hill . . ." Then the mother in her kicked in and she cried out in anguish,

"My baby!"

The two men with her saw what she saw and became very scared. The guy fucking her came. It was an emergency dump of his sperm. He and his friend cried out in fear,

"Ancunga!"

The Ancunga were maleficent spirits that inhabited the rainforest. The glowing red ember eyes seemingly floating in space as well as the shrieks of terror from its victim were the telltale sign that evil spirits were present.

The natives quickly ran away shouting "Ancunga! Ancunga!" to warn their fellow tribesmen. Barbara also moved quickly, but she went in the opposite direction. She climbed the hill to reach her daughter.

Raquel was still screaming. Her body told her she was being raped. She felt the throbbing cock battering her poor pussy, but her eyes couldn't see the attacker. Her mind couldn't understand how this was happening.

Barbara made it to her daughter's side. She too didn't understand what was happening. All she knew was that her daughter was being hurt. She shouted,

"Leave my daughter alone!"

The being withdrew its cock from Raquel and the fiery eyes appeared within inches of Barbara's face. Barbara was scared, shocked and confused. She gasped in fear. As she drew in that sharp breath, the spirit entered her body and gained control over her.

Raquel was sobbing. Her body, injured and abused, lay crumpled on the ground. She was thankful the assault had ended. She longed for her mother to hold her, to comfort her and to tell her everything would be okay.

Barbara moved towards her daughter in a rigid manner. She said nothing. She ignored the needy, pleading look in her girl's eyes. Instead, she sat on her daughter's stomach facing away from her girl.

"Mom?" Raquel queried.

There was no response. Like a robot, Barbara moved slowly and stiffly. Her torso leaned down and her bottom slid back.

"Mom! What are you doing?"

Barbara shoved her ass toward Raquel's head until her cooch covered her daughter's face. Then she planted her mouth on the girl's sex. The stench of the native's semen nauseated Raquel as it oozed out of her mother's furry box and onto her lips. She shuddered when her mother sucked on her clit. She cried out in protest, but the sound was muffled by a vagina being pressed against her face.

Barbara's body ground her pussy hard against Raquel's face and her mouth plundered the tender flesh in front of her. Raquel twisted her head free and cried out,

"Stop! Mom, please stop!"

Her plea went unanswered. With her hands and feet still bound, the teenager was defenseless. Soon her face was covered with a pungent mixture of fluids: sperm, her mom's natural lubricant, and Raquel's tears.

Raquel didn't understand why this was happening. She would admit her mother's talented tongue was a welcome change to the brutal pounding of the phantom's cock and that she was embarrassed to feel her juice flowing.

She prayed this appalling assault would end. She was exhausted from struggling against the ties that bound her. She gave up and surrendered to her fate.

She told herself, "This has to be a horrible nightmare. I'll wake soon. I've had sex dreams before. I'll wake to a delicious orgasm and then go wash the girl goo off my puss and thighs. I hope that'll be the case this time too."

"Emmm. Oh! Ahhh," Raquel moaned as her mother's tongue again found her nub. If her mother continued licking her clit like that, an explosion of pleasure would soon occur.

Her mother's body was also feeling the familiar, welcomed sensations that preceded an orgasm. Even though Raquel was not reciprocating and lovingly or lustfully eating her mother's pussy, her mother was moving towards a climax.

She would achieve it by grinding her clit against her daughter. She focused on thoroughly scouring Raquel's face with her sex to get herself off. She let out a slight cry as the waves of pleasure broke over her body.

As Barbara's body was racked with an orgasmic spasm, she ceased stimulating her daughter. She left Raquel on the precipice, unsatisfied.

The entity inside Barbara delighted in the glorious feelings that radiated through this human body. When the pleasurable sensations dissipated and the entity could get no more joy, it departed Barbara's body and the mother collapsed on top of her daughter.

Barbara woke to find her face in a blonde mass of pubic hair. She rose, looked about and was startled to find herself sitting on her daughter's face. She quickly jumped off her child. She was horrified and started babbling,

"What? How? Oh my God! What have I done? Raquel, are you okay?"

"Mom? Is that you?"

Raquel opened her eyes. She was pleased that her mother was no longer trying to file down her nose with her pussy. She was also happy to see the sun. When this nightmare began, storm clouds and fog had shrouded the hilltop. Seeing the sun, hearing her mother's voice and discovering that she was no longer tethered to the ground, all seemed like good omen's that this horrific incident was over.

Barbara scooped her daughter up in her arms and said, "Yes. It's me. I don't understand what's going on. I don't know what got into me."

"It was an evil spirit. It attacked me and then possessed you. It made you have sex with me. Remember the red eyes?"

"Yes. I did see red eyes. They scared me. Then things get foggy. I was no longer in control of my body."

The memory of what happened came back to her, all the despicable things she'd done. Embarrassed, she pleaded, "It wasn't me! You have to believe me, I would never . . ." Her voice trailed off as her tears began to flow.

"I know it wasn't you, Mom. Some really weird things have happened today. The sky goes dark and then bad things start to happen."

Raquel sat up and said, "Let's get out of here."

"Yes. We should get back to the village and find your father."

Barbara helped her daughter stand. Together, they walked done the hill. When they reached the path, the wind picked up and a storm cloud blocked out the sun.

"Oh no," Raquel said scared. "This is how it began last time."

They heard the thunder of hooves. Out of the darkness, they saw a herd of tapir, a South American mammal that looks like a pig with an anteater's snout, running straight for them. The women screamed and fled in different directions to escape the stampeding beasts.

When Raquel felt she was no longer being chased, she stopped.

"Mother? Mother!" she called out. Not hearing a response, she backtracked to the trail that led to the village.

Barbara found herself alone and out of breath. She paused and looked around for her daughter. "Raquel! Raquel!" She heard no response. She said, "Hopefully, she is safe and will make her way to the village as we planned."

She marched off towards the village.

Raquel found the footpath that led back to the village. She followed its winding path for a few minutes. When she came out of a curve, she encountered fog. She said, "This is weird."

She took another couple of steps cautiously. She stopped suddenly and cried out,

"Snakes!"

She stared at three big snakes on the path. She recognized all of them as poisonous.

"Crap! That's a big rattlesnake. And beside it is a fer-de-lance. Those things are ornerier. They bite more people than any other snake in their habitat. And Damn! Look at how big that bushmaster is. It has to be 10 feet long."

The shaman was on the path behind the reptiles. He had seen signs and heard gossip from other spirits that something was happening in this area. It was his responsible to protect the villagers. He had come out here to investigate.

He said, "Come to me. You do not need to be afraid. There are no snakes on the path. It is only a trick carried out by the evil spirits. I can protect you."

Raquel had no faith in the shaman. She slowly backed away from the poisonous snakes. She went back and took another branch of the path. This one passed by the marsh. She hurried along the trail. A thunderstorm developed. The sky turned black, rain fell and lightning crashed overhead.

Raquel walked faster towards the village. She was startled when a flock of birds launched into the air. The covey came straight for her. She screamed and raised her arms to protect her face. The birds were all around her. She fought them off, lost her balance and she fell into the marsh.

The mud seemed to rise up and envelop her. Her body sunk into the dirty, slimy mess. She thrashed about and flopped onto her back. She watched as a humanoid figure emerged from the muck. The mud, leaves, and debris came together to form a body. It crawled on top of her. The twig fingers scraped her breasts, a hand made of leaves slapped her face. She felt an erection bump against her thighs. But what really made her panic, was seeing the red eyes again.

"No! Someone help me!" she screamed worried that she was going to be raped again.

Henrik was in the village when Pacon and Aka came running in shouting about the maleficence spirits abusing Raquel. He rushed up to them and demanded, "Where did this happen?"

"On the hill overlooking the rapids," Aka answered.

Henrik took off running to that spot. When he didn't find his daughter there, he hollered her name and looked around for her. He ran and searched for her frantically until he was out of breath.

"Think man!" he challenged himself. "She's not on the hill. She couldn't have gone East because of the river. It would make sense that since she was scared, that she would head South to the village."

"Of course," he said out loud. "I came on the main trail. She must have taken the other path that runs along the marsh."

Henrik raced down that path. He heard Raquel's cries. He called out, "I'm coming!"

Seconds later he found her in the marsh. It was raining heavily here and the sky was dark. He saw her struggling, thrashing about and didn't understand why she didn't just climb out of the muck. The water was not deep.

He cried out, "Raquel!" and then jumped into the bog to pull her out. He was surprised to discover that he couldn't lift her. Thinking the debris on top of her might be weighing her down, he attempted to brush it off, but his hand couldn't dislodge the mud and sticks. They seemed to be knitted together.

"Let's get this muck off you," he said as he squatted beside her.

He used two hands this time to remove the muddy mess. That's when he heard the snarl. The mass moved quickly and violently. Two glowing red eyes appeared before his face.

Startled, Henrik fell back on his ass. The phantom moved his way and took advantage of his slack-jawed surprised expression. The spirit entered his body through his open mouth. Henrik fell onto his back as he attempted to put distance between himself and the angry floating eyes. His body submerged in the eighteen inches of marsh water.

Raquel found herself free. The rain stopped. The sky was still dark. She cried out, "Father!"

She went to him to pull his head out of the murky mess. As she moved towards him, Henrik sat up in the water, his back ramrod straight. His hair was wet and his eyes were closed.