Girl Goes Native

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, father! I was worried you might drown. Quick, let's leave this place."

Raquel knelt beside him. She put her arm around his shoulder and encouraged him to stand. Henrik's eyes opened. They blazed red just as the phantom's eyes had. Raquel gasped.

"Father? Are you all right?" she asked cautiously.

Henrik's mouth opened. He was slow to speak. She leaned in to listen and she again heard the awful, scary, deep laugh.

"Ha. Ha. Ha!"

His arms shot up and grabbed her. She screamed in fear for her life. He grasped her head, and with considerable strength, he forced her face to his crotch, which was still under the dark water. Her scream was silenced by the muddy water, and suddenly her father's erect cock filled her mouth.

"Oh God save me!" she prayed as he forced her mouth up and down over his dick. She thought she was going to die. She knew she would soon pass out due to lack of oxygen. She was helpless. She felt her strength and consciousness ebbing.

Then her possessed father dragged her out of the water. The girl coughed and gasped for air. He placed her on the ground and straddled her. While she wheezed and gulped air, her father played with her soft breasts. He explored them fully and her nipples too.

When Raquel was somewhat recovered. She pushed his hand and mouth away from her boobs.

"Father, please don't," she pleaded in vain.

He paid her no heed. He placed a hand against her chest, pinning her down. His other hand found her pussy. He ran his fingers through her blonde thatch and then rubbed her labia.

"No Father! This isn't right!"

Her cunt was wet and slick from the slimy marsh water. His fingers moved easily over her sex. Suddenly, his fingers were inside her. He manipulated her until she was as wet and slippery inside as she was out.

"Stop! Father, please stop."

Raquel was now sobbing. But neither her tears nor her words had any effect. It was as if he couldn't hear a word she said. He didn't answer or even react to the sound. His fingers fucked her. Her feeble efforts to stop him were easily negated.

Henrik withdrew his fingers from her and stood. Raquel attempted to scramble away. He grabbed the crawling young woman by the hips and stopped her. He held her still and brought his cock to her nether lips. She felt his spongy crown pressed against her tender sex and called out,

"No! Don't do it! Father, I know this isn't you. Fight the demon or whatever it is."

There was no response and no change in behavior. She pleaded."No! No! Don't!"

She expected to be forcefully penetration at any moment and she expected it to hurt like hell. But it didn't. He easily slipped into her well- lubed pussy. That was her only good news because the assault began. Over and over her father's cock plowed into her. She sobbed. She cursed. She begged him to stop, all to no avail.

Raquel was exhausted. Defeated. Something, some spirit had possessed her father's body and was determined to treat her as a fuck toy. She cried out with her last bit of strength,

"Please! Can someone save me?"

Barbara came upon the incestuous scene. She had made it back to the village and the natives had told her that her husband had gone to find their daughter. When Raquel didn't show up, she went out looking for both of them. She didn't expect to find them like this.

"Oh my God!" she gasped horrified. She was too shocked to do anything. The image of her husband fucking their daughter made her ill.

Achuchi, the shaman, came to Raquel. He suspected something like this was going to happen and he answered her call. His eyes flickered, alternating between brown and red. He said "I heard your cry for help. I can save you."

He stood in front of her. His hands were on his hips, his legs were spread, his hard cock bounced in front of her face. He said,

"You are correct an evil spirit has inhabited your father. This is a strong one. Your father cannot rid himself of the entity and as long as the evil one stays, you will be raped in the mouth, in your vagina and when he tires of that hole, your ass."

"Save me! Please rescue my father. I'll do anything you ask!"

"You know the price. You've seen the other women in the village having sex with me. Will you do so freely? Happily? Conscientiously?"

"Shaman, I beg you to protect me and my parents. I promise to give myself to you however and whenever you want."

She had a sincere, pleading look in her eyes. She stretched her head out and latched on to his penis. She sucked it in desperation. Achuchi stepped closer to her so she could envelop more of him.

Poor Raquel did her best to please him. However, the task was made more difficult because her father's body, had found the right stroke and was giving her unasked for pleasure. This pleasure interfered with her ability to focus and to give the shaman an excellent blowjob.

"Emmm. Oh!" she moaned. It was an unexpected groan and truly against her will. It was brought on by her father's cock rubbed her in a good way.

Her body quivered liking how the fat dick was pounding her pussy. She was doubly distressed. On one hand, it was embarrassing that she was experiencing pleasure while being rape. On the other hand, she worried that a poor cock sucking effort might cause Achuchi to withhold his help.

Satisfied with her sincerity and her technique, the shaman reached into his satchel and pulled out his sacred tobacco. While she gave him good head, he lite his pipe and smoked. He blew tobacco smoke on her.

Then he pulled his dick out of her mouth and went to Henrik. He exhaled a large cloud of smoke and chanted magical words. Henrik's cloudy, reddish eyes returned to their normal blue color.

"Where am I?" he asked.

He looked down and saw his daughter's plump ass in his hand. He saw his dick in her pussy.

"What have I done?" He cried out in horror.

He pulled his slick penis out. Raquel slumped to the ground. Achuchi went to her. He breathed more of the sacred tobacco smoke over her and chanted. It made her feel better.

Barbara rediscovered her voice. She rushed to her two loved ones. She assured her husband, "It's all right, dear. An evil soul possessed you and forced you to have sex with Raquel."

Then she gathered her daughter into her arms, "You poor thing. Assaulted again by those wicked spirits."

"Mom," Raquel mumbled, weakly she clung to her mother. She was happy the spell had been broken. She was glad to be in her mother's loving embrace.

Achuchi addressed all of them. "There are many evil spirits in the jungle. Henrik, you and your woman were possessed by some today. These maleficent beings took control of both of you and your wife and caused the two of you to have sex with your daughter. They did it to feel the pleasures of the body and to humiliate all of you.

"I have driven the evil ones away for now. We will have to constantly be on guard. Many, many spirits are around us. Some good, most bad. You need not fear them, your daughter has accepted my offer of protection for you and your family."

Henrik went to Raquel. He grasped her hand. She smiled at him weakly. "Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes father," she said with a smiled.

Henrik turned his attention to Achuchi and said, "Thank you, shaman. My family and I will forever be in your debt."

Achuchi said, "I will look after your family. I will be in your daughter and wife often to protect them. You should be in them too."

Henrik's smile faltered upon hearing those words. His first thought was to shrug off the words and the suggestion it brought to mind. He figured he must have misunderstood the shaman. Surely Achuchi was not proposing the two of them have intercourse with his daughter frequently. Still . . .

"Pardon me, Achuchi. My grasp of your language is still incomplete and well, my mind is still reeling from what just happened. But did you just say you will be having sex with my wife and daughter?"

"Yes. We both need to. Now that the spirits have had a taste of your women, they will stop at nothing to do so again."

The shaman turned to Raquel and asked, "Woman whose hair is the color of the sun, have you been denying yourself gratification?"

Raquel didn't understand the question. She gave him a blank look.

"When was your last sexual release?"

"Oh!" she exclaimed embarrassed by the question. She hesitated and looked at her dad and then her mother. Her mom gave her a reassuring look and said,

"It's okay, honey. Be honest."

Raquel was red-faced as she discussed her sex life in front of her parents. She fought through her discomfort and said, "Emm . . . Months ago. I broke up with my boyfriend before we arrived here."

"That is not good. The sex force is strong in you. The spirits are attracted to it. They want to inhabit your body and experience the pleasure you deny yourself. You need to climax to discharge this energy. This needs to be done frequently for both you and your mother. I will sex you now. I smell your scent. You are ready. Lay on the ground. I will give you the release you require."

"What? Hold on there," Henrik objected.

"Henrik, you heard the man," Barbara interjected. "The spirits are targeting Raquel because she has all this pent up sexual energy. The demons have possessed us and used us to get to her. They want to steal our physical sensations because as dis-embody souls, they no longer are able to feel physical pleasure. She has to orgasm to become a less attractive target. Achuchi, did I phrase that correctly?"

"Yes, madam. We must all work together to liberate the young one's repressed sexual energy."

"Ah," Henrik was worried. "What exactly do you have in mind?

"We will all sex her."

The parents gave him a look of distress. Barbara recovered and said,

"It must be done. Henrik, we have to save our daughter. Achuchi, what do you want me to do?"

"I guess there's no other choice," Raquel said resigned to the fact. She was not looking forward to having sex with her mother, father or the shaman, but she had suffered greatly because of the demons. She accepted it was necessary.

Achuchi explained what he had in mind. "Mother, be on your back on the ground. Daughter, get on your hands and knees and position yourself over her so she can lick your sex and you can lick her. I will kneel behind and fuck you good.

"Father, present your penis to your daughter. Be ready to spell me when I am spent. Daughter, suck your father to full hardness, but not to an orgasm. Understood?"

Everyone nodded indicating they understood their part. Barbara knelt preparing to lie on the ground. Achuchi brought his cock to Barbara and said, "Wet my prick so we can begin."

Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and tenderly nursed his cock. Achuchi toyed with her nipples as she thickened his rod.

The other parties were uncomfortable as they stood and watched. Henrik was upset seeing how receptive his wife was to sucking Achuchi's dick and what a thorough job she was doing. That feeling was intensified when Barbara began moaning and cooing as her nipples were expertly pulled and pinched. Raquel was moved too by the scene. Her pussy got wetter.

"Ah. Maybe," Raquel said embarrassed. She reached out and touched her father's cock. "I guess we should start . . . Umm, my nipples are sensitive like Mom's so if you want to pluck them . . ." She was too embarrassed to ask directly, but she hoped her father got the hint and crushed her aching nipples. She slid to her knees and took your father's flaccid penis into her mouth.

"Oh!" Henrik was startled by his daughter's action.

He had been so engrossed watching his wife smoke the native's pole, Raquel's warm mouth surprised him. He was brought back to the moment when his daughter performed fellatio on him. He gave her an anxious smile. "Oh God! This is an uncomfortable set of circumstances," he bemoaned to himself. "You self-centered bastard," Henrik told himself, "This has to be just as hard for your daughter. Be nice to her".

He stroked her hair affectionately and then he not so gently pulled on one of her puckered nipples as she had asked. She moaned appreciatively. She was glad her father had gotten her hint. She re-double her efforts on his cock.

"Oh my. She's really good at that," Henrik thought.

Achuchi was fully hard. He announced, "Let us begin."

Barbara wiped the spittle off her mouth and lay on the ground. Raquel crawled on top of her mother positioning her hips over Barbara's head. Barb lifted her head and kissed her daughter's pussy playfully.

"Mmmm-wah!" She made an exaggerated sound as she bestowed a kiss on her daughter's sex.

Raquel giggled in response. Henrik went and stood by Raquel's head. Achuchi knelt by her ass. He smoked more tobacco and then chanted. After a few moments, he announced,

"Let us quell the ache of this young one. She begs for satisfaction."

He thrust forward and his dick speared Raquel's sex.

"Oh!" her cry of surprised was soon followed by a groan of approval, "Ummm."

"Mother, lick your daughter. Father, feed her your staff."

Everyone did as instructed. Raquel was embarrassed beyond belief. She was chagrined by her predicament and the list of firsts this event was ticking off. This was the first time a female ate her pussy and she'd never had sex with more than one person before.

Her discomfort left her as a feeling of pleasure radiated throughout her body. Raquel gave her father a terrible blowjob. She was too distracted by her mother's soft lips which circled and suck on her clit and by Achuchi's big cock which stretched her pussy in a nice way. Fortunately, her groans of pleasure and her beautiful, young, naked body were enough to keep her father rock hard.

Achuchi was a talented lover. He brought her along slowly varying his technique. When he felt her pussy quaking and heard her raspy breathing, he knew that she was close. He pulled out all the stops and pounded her to a delicious orgasm.

"Oh! Fuck me!" Raquel screamed as she came.

Achuchi was quiet and reverent as he let loose his load in the young woman. As his seed poured forth, he chastised Barbara, "Mother, do not let our orgasmic fluids seep into the earth. Swallow the sacred fluids."

Barbara captured every drop. She continued to lick her daughter as the girl experienced her orgasmic bliss. When Achuchi pulled his cock out, Barbara licked him clean.

"Father, come. Fornicate with your child."

Achuchi stepped aside and Henrik took his place. He hesitated. He looked at her tight young ass, her blonde pubic hair and her freshly fucked pussy. He paused and said,

"I don't know if I can do this. Before when I was inside my daughter, it was because I had been possessed by an evil spirit. But to knowingly have coitus with my child is just wrong."

"GET ON WITH IT!" His wife shouted angrily. "It must be done!"

Her harsh, powerful words pushed him to act. He touched the tip of his dick to his daughter's pouty labia. Raquel was desperate for more cock and to experience another soul searing orgasm. She was like an animal in heat. She thrust back into her father and enveloped his erection.

Mother again licked the snatch above her.

The pleasure receptors in Raquel's brain were inundated with wonderful sensations from the dueling pleasurable actions her pussy was receiving.

The daughter rutted fiercely. The mother licked diligently and the father, the least willing participant, did his best to keep up. He was like the cowboy at the rodeo riding a bucking bronco. He held on for dear life.

Time passed. The only sounds heard were grunts of pleasure, ragged breathing and the slapping of naked flesh on flesh.

"Oh! Oh yeah. Almost there! FUCK!" Raquel screamed as she came.

Her cry was so loud, so passionate she scared her father. He felt her vagina clamp down on his penis. He struggled to pull it out. He'd reluctantly agreed to have sex with his daughter, but he wasn't ready to allow himself the pleasure of coming inside her.

Achuchi waited patiently for the Raquel to recover. He sat on a log and calmly smoked his pipe. When her orgasm had run its course, he approached Raquel, lifted her chin and studied her eyes.

"You young one, are safe. Your aura has changed. I can see you are at peace."

"Thank you!" Barbara said. She sat up and clasped her hands together as if praying.

Henrik was still bothered by the aerobic fucking session. He was less enthusiastic when he said, "Thank you, sir."

"You both are welcome, but our task is only half done. Your daughter is now safe. I must sex the mother."

"Of course," Henrik said chagrined.

Barbara was very aroused. Her sex was juicy. Her oral activities had put her on pins and needles. She needed a good fuck. She boldly spoke up,

"Achuchi, I am desperately in need of your . . ." She caught herself and didn't say 'cock'. She substituted "assistance" and added, "May I be on top?"

Achuchi laughed kindly recognizing the needy nature of her words. He lay on the grass. She moved to him quickly and without ceremony, mounted his hard cock.

"Ohhh. Good Lord. I need this," the horny woman said unembarrassed this time to admit out-loud her enormous need for a cock.

Raquel giggled seeing her hunger. Henrik was embarrassed that another man was going to satisfy his wife. He crawled away and sat with his knees up and his back against a tree.

Like the desperately horny woman she was, Barbara rode Achuchi hard. Her movements were vigorous and she was very vocal, howling and squealing, announcing every pleasurable sensation.

At first, Raquel thought her mother's actions were funny. Then they struck her as highly erotic. Finally, Raquel wondered how her mother's cries of pleasure were affecting her Dad.

She looked around and saw him off by himself. She went to him, sat beside him and snuggled against his side. He put his arm around her. She looked up at him and said quietly, "This has to be difficult for you. To see your wife being pleasured by another man."

Her father said nothing. She decided to give him some space and placed her head against his chest. Her eyes drifted down and she saw that he had an enormous erection. It was weeping pre-cum profusely. "Oh my God. Look how hard he is!" she said in her brain.

Her mind reeled as she pondered why her father was in the state he was in. "I've read some men actually get turned on seeing their woman being fucked by another man. I guess Dad is one of those men. His enormous stiffy has to hurt. He gave me relief today. I should return the favor", she thought.

Raquel leaned over, she pushed his near leg down and put her lips around her father's prick. She kissed and licked it.

"Oh!" Henrik cried out caught by surprise a second time as his daughter sucked his dick. He had been so focused on his wife's cries of ecstasy, his daughter's action caught him off guard.

"Raquel, you shouldn't," he said and he put his hand on her shoulder to pull her off.

She lifted off him long enough to say, "Dad. It's okay. I can see you need this. Watch Mom and let me do this for you."

He didn't respond, but he did let go of her. Raquel took his actions as a reluctant approval and she began in earnest to suck his dick. He came when his wife had her first orgasm.

They watched as Barbara continued riding Achuchi in search of another orgasm. Raquel toyed with his soft dick and Henrik's hand idly caressed her bottom. His fingers eventually found her pussy and he masturbated her to a solid climax.

After Barbara's third and final orgasm, she collapsed. Her family went and embraced her. The family hugged and cried. Achuchi let them rest and recover and then he checked everyone. He said,

"Good. Very good. Everyone is safe. Father, you and I will need to sex the women often."

"Oh really. Ehmmm . . ." he cleared his throat and asked, "Ah. Just how often are you . . . do we need to have sex with my wife and daughter?"