Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how does this thing work? Do you have to, like, aim it? What's with all these little dials?"

Ellen took a deep breath. I could tell she was trying her best not to let her anxiety get the best of her. After how badly I fucked up at the mall yesterday I couldn't say I blamed her. But, well, Elizabeth wasn't a bad person. It's not like she was going to do anything too crazy, right?

"You set the dials for what kind of swap you want," explained Ellen, warily, "then you point it in the direction of the people you want to swap, then you push the big button on the side."

"That's it?" asked Elizabeth, experimentally fiddling with the controls. Ellen actually ducked as she swung the thing our direction.

"Yes, just... be careful with that thing. When you're ready to go put it down on the table so we can all be touching it when you --"

Maybe Elizabeth hadn't quite been listening, maybe she was just impatient. Regardless, time seemed to slow down as her finger pressed down on the big black button. I could feel the terror radiating out from Ellen as I heard - just so faintly that I thought I was imagining it - that telltale zzzzttttt of the device at work.

There was a silent pause as we all stood there in shock.

"Elizabeth?" asked Ellen.

"Y-yeah, Elles?"

"What did you just do?"

A huge grin broke across Elizbeth's face as she choked back a wave of laughter.

"Well um. Don't panic." she said. "It's not as bad as it looks?"

To be continued in part 8: Bra Busting Burlesque!