Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, Marcus's cocky grin stretched from ear to ear as Candy gave him a lap dance, grinding her tits and naked thighs against his suit. I was actually kind of amazed how well she managed to give him so much of her attention while simultaneously putting on a complete show for the rest of the crowd. I had never seen so many guys so jealous before, and trust me, I was an expert on the subject.

As she gyrated before them, the boys were clamouring to get their money into her garter, now the only strip of fabric that she wore, and to brush their hands against her thigh. She cooed as they did this, blowing kisses and winking. They looked like they had fallen in love.

Nearby I could see that Mike, the bouncer, now presumably in his own body again, had moved inside and was keeping an eye on the situation. His arms were crossed impatiently underneath his bosom. He clearly didn't trust the crowd not to get rowdy, but Candy seemed to know what she was doing. Just enough tease to keep them wanting, not quite enough to make them think they've been invited. That's the trick.

"So, what are you going to do with him?" I asked, glancing down at the device in her hands.

"Watch this." She let out a deep, diabolical laugh as she pointed the device at Marcus and hung her finger melodramatically over the button.

"Wait!" yelled Ellen, but it was too late.

The zzzzttttt, all but imperceptible to those who don't know for what to listen, echoed around in the back of my ears and then...

Nothing.

Okay, well, not quite nothing. Elizabeth's jaw had dropped.

"Elizabeth!" chastised Ellen. "didn't we just have a big heartfelt conversation about this!?"

If Elizabeth heard Ellen's admonition, she gave no sign of it. Instead she let out a squeal, half out of excitement, half out of laughter. "Oh my god!"

I turned to look. The stripper, Candy, was grinding her ass against the guy's flat crotch, reverse cowgirl style, giving the crowd a perfect view of the way her enormous donkey-sized dick and balls swayed hypnotically in time with her tits. The crowd was loving it. With an exaggerated leg motion, she spun around on Marcus' lap, baring her bare back to the leering boys, and then she started to slap and grind her stiff, meaty member against Marcus' suit, dragging her heavy balls against his thighs in a series of long sensuous thrusts.

I hadn't really gotten a good look until now, but as swollen and ready to go as her dick was, it was her enormous balls that really stood out. They throbbed in time with her heart beat, like they were trying to escape the flush folds of her hot sack. I really did have to hand it to her, the girl had a great body. Like, wow, they must have been the size of eggs, easily. She slapped her cock against Marcus' chest as she rose up slowly, swinging her hips left and right, sending her hungry balls bouncing around like they had a mind of their own. I smiled. It was like a primal display to let everyone know that here was a girl with a lot of love to go around.

Marcus was giving Candy a predatory grin. He was trying to be cool and in-control of the situation, but he was clearly getting hot under the collar. He must have been soaking wet. Candy had him right where she wanted him.

"Okay, wait, wait," Elizabeth said, snapping herself back to reality. She began to furiously start spinning the dials on the device. "I want to see if I can take it a step farther."

"I don't know if that's such a good idea." I said. Ellen and I exchanged a worried look.

Elizabeth though, was too far gone. "Alright, you son of a bitch, you like the girls here so much?" she grinned, "Let's see how you like being one!"

Elizabeth slammed her finger down hard on the button and once again the only sign that anything had happened was the faint zzzzttttt washing at the periphery of my awareness.

I looked over at Ellen, who simply shook her head in disbelief.

I turned back to look at the stage, where, in the middle of the crowd, the stripper continued to gyrate under that Candy girl's naked ass. He was rubbing the smooth crotch of his suit against her enormous butt as he grunted and cooed in faux delight. Her dick bounced up and down against her tits as she struggled not to crash down on the gyrating stripper.

It was probably the weirdest lap dance I'd ever seen, but I guess when a girl starts throwing that kind of money around, they can have it whatever way they want. The crowd seemed interested at least, even if they weren't really as in to him as I'm sure he'd like.

With a dopey grin and a bit of a stumble, the stripper disentangled himself from his client, though if the naked lawyer-girl's rock-hard straining cock was any indication, she didn't want him to go.

Loosely shaking his flat ass to the horny boys, the stripper then began to awkwardly climb his way back onto stage, where he began to stiffly dance around the pole while he opened his jacket in a seductive flourish. Or, well, he tried too, anyway. It got caught on his elbows.

"Oh my god! I didn't think that would work!" Elizabeth put her hand up to her mouth. She was doing everything she could not to laugh so hard the whole club would notice, but she looked like she was going to break down at any minute. "He's -- he's terrible!"

What was she changing? Had she thrown something out of proportion? Made him lose his balance somehow? I looked back at the poster for inspiration -- maybe it hadn't changed? But no, it was still advertising club headliner Marcus Moskovitz hanging awkwardly from the pole in his suit. I smiled again at the name. Stripper names, man, they were just so ridiculous.

The crowd was... less than jubilant. Honestly, I don't think I could really blame them. He didn't have anything going for him. He wasn't even that good looking -- not that I'm gay or anything. Maybe that was the problem, the crowd just wasn't here for beef. You'd think someone like that would be able to make up for it with a bit of a show or something, but this guy's moves were, by far, the absolute -

Zzzzttttt!

- best thing I'd ever seen! Buttons went flying as he ripped his shirt open, a move that sent the crowd cheering. With a series of lithe but firm undulations he then began to sensuously rub his exposed, hairy chest both with his hands and against the pole, and then a short flip later, he was swinging round and round, suspended upside-down by just his legs as he twirled gently downwards. His ruined shirt, having fallen down to his elbows fluttered behind him like a cape.

Upside-down, He gave a sultry wink as he blew a kiss to the naked girl in the front row. She blushed and put her suitcase on her lap in a feeble attempt to hide her throbbing erection, then she pulled a few bills out of her garter and slipped them on stage. While most of the audience was enjoying the show, she seemed to be the only one really appreciating it. I guess someone was here for the beef after all.

"Much better" laughed Elizabeth, already resetting the device's controls. "Oh, I wonder who else I can do that with?"

Zzzzttttt!

"Elizabeth!" cried Ellen.


Zzzzttttt!

"Hold on! Hold on!" said Elizabeth, gasping for breath between laughs. "I'm on such a roll, Elles! Oh, oh, one more, one more! Candy always hated that name anyway. I'm sure it --" she choked on her own laugher, "-- I'm sure It'll be far more appropriate on him!"

"Elizabeth!" Ellen cried again. "Stop!"

Zzzzttttt!

Okay, wait, so that means she just swapped their names? The sign still said Candy Coxwell though. That had to be a stage name, right? So maybe it swapped their real names around? So the lawyer, Marcus, who was leaning forward over the briefcase that she was desperately trying to hide her monster erection with, had not always been named Marcus?

But, no... I frowned. If that was the case it would mean Marcus would have a guy's name, wouldn't she? I mean, there weren't really any other girls in the area to swap with. And I mean, Candy was a stripper's name, sure, but looking at the way he owned that stage I couldn't help but think that it was certainly a masculine one.

Speaking of Candy, -- or whatever his name was, -- he was finally down to point where he was removing his silk, blue-striped boxers now, wiggling his hips with his back to the crowd as he slowly slid them down his legs. He then turned to give the audience a good show off his bare pussy as he arced one of his stubby naked legs up onto the pole and began to grind his snatch into it with a faux sexual desperation. A moment later he had entangled his legs around the pole and was spinning while slowly descending, leaning back with his head as he spun down to the ground where he landed in the splits, still putting on a show of desperately making love to the pole. Honestly, it was kind of gross - like I said, I'm not gay -- but it was all part of the show, I guess.

"Wait, wait, wait," Elizabeth cried, "last one, last one, I promise." She spun the dials madly. "Let's go all the way and really make him completely a girl inside! Then we'll see how he feels!"

"For shitsake, Elizabeth!" Ellen slammed her hand on the table "Calm your tits and put the damn thing down!"

Zzzzttttt!

With that, Ellen reached out to grab the device out of Elizabeth's hands. My stomach leapt into my throat as, for a fraction of a second, I was convinced it was going to go crashing down into the table again. Luckily, this time, Elizabeth put up no resistance and just sort of fell over laughing instead. I let out a sigh of relief then brushed the hair out of my eyes. That was a close one.

Ellen and I just stared at each other as we waited for Elizabeth to regain her composure.

"Wait... wait..." said Elizabeth, trying to blink the tears out of her eyes as she looked up at the stage. "did that last one not work?"

"Elizabeth." Ellen said, sternly.

"What?" said Elizabeth in-between deep hysteric breaths. "You're not laughing? You don't find that funny? That was hilarious!" another great big grin broke out across her face. "Oh my god did you see the way he was wiggling his tiny little butt!?" She fell back into her chair as another fit of laughter overwhelmed her.

"I told you!" Ellen said, leaning over and giving Elizabeth a disciplinary smack on the head. She was holding back, I was sure. "Only the person holding the device notices anything!"

Elizabeth's laughter skidded to a halt. "Oh my god!" She looked up at the show on stage then back down to us. A guilty grin broke its way across her face. "Right, right, right! I completely forgot! I'm so sorry!"

Ellen let out an exasperated, disappointed sigh.

"Elles, sweetie," said Elizabeth "I'm so sorry. Its totally hilarious though. Like, you're totally missing out. I just used the device and made it so that that guy up there-"

"We heard." Ellen interrupted, curtly "You were getting revenge on that co-worker you slept with. We could hear you giggling about it."

"Co-worker? No, no, see, it's like this, he's..." Elizabeth faded as she looked at the seriousness within Ellen's eyes. She decided to not press the issue. Ellen's eyes, beautiful as they are, tended to sparkle like dark glass when she was angry. They were doing that now. "You know what?" she floundered, shying away from Ellen's gaze. "Close enough."

"Elizabeth," I said, "you scared the shit out of us just now."

Ellen frowned, sighed, and nodded reluctantly. That sort of thing is always hard for her to admit.

"Oh, oh, honey no." as soon as Elizabeth saw Ellen's expression change she seemed to sober up. "I'm sorry! That wasn't my intention at all. I just... forgot. I won't do it again. Here." She put the device on the table. "I'm done." She paused for a second then added with a slight grin, "For now."

Ellen reached out and slid the device across the table towards herself.

"This is just..." Elizabeth continued. "this is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. Like, right now, deep down? I'm so happy. I mean, look at me." A grin broke across her face. "I can't stop smiling. My head is just so full of fun ideas. And, well, I guess I got a little carried away. But, there's a whole world of stuff we can do with this! Like, oh my god, I can think of a bunch of people off the top of my head who we could really teach a lesson with this thing."

"No." said Ellen, flatly.

"No?" Elizabeth's grin broke.

"No. We can't just go around swapping people for revenge. I mean, sure, I understand the desire. It was like, number three on my list of things to do with it, but-"

"Wait," Elizabeth interrupted "what were numbers one and two?"

Ellen glanced over at my tits, then back at Elizabeth.

"Don't worry about it." she said. "The point is, I understand, and I'm sure using it for that sort of thing feels really good. And it makes you feel powerful --so powerful... like, wow... -- but it doesn't change people. Well, it does, but they're like, on the inside... except when it does..." Ellen frowned, then coughed gently. "My point is that it punishes people but it doesn't teach them a lesson. If you use the thing for petty revenge you're just making someone else's life miserable -- hell, not even that most of the time -- and they'll still be the same terrible person they always were except now you've gotten some other person caught in the cross fire as well. Does that make sense?"

"Kind of?"

"It sounded better in my head." Ellen frowned.

I gave her leg a supportive squeeze.

"Alright, Elles," Elizabeth said, taking Ellen's hands into her own. "What if... and hear me out on this one because I'm going on a bit of a journey here..." She looked deeply into Ellen's eyes. "What if they really... like, really really... deserve it?"

Ellen laughed. "Well, if they really really deserve it, we'll talk." She looked down at the device. "Even then though, you've got to get creative about it or else they don't even realize they've been swapped. They just keep going about their lives nonethewiser, even if they now have, like, a dog's body or whatever."

I laughed. The mental image of Ellen's bully from the mall yesterday jumped to my mind, except now she had a little chihuahua body and she was trying to be fashionable with a bunch of little tiny dog clothes. Personally, I was glad that Ellen had taken yesterday's lessons to heart. I know it was tough on her, but she was really trying to be the best person she could be. How could you not love a woman like that?

That's what I was telling myself was her motivation anyway. Deep down, realistically, I figured it was probably more a matter of her trying to seem more mature than Elizabeth. Still though, I like to give my girl the benefit of the doubt. Elizabeth and Ellen had known each other long enough that they could sometimes be very different people around each other. Ellen always seemed to need to prove that she was right about everything. In a way I was envious. I'd never really been that close to anyone the way these two were.

Elizabeth, however, just rolled her eyes at the statement. She was like a kid who'd just been told that candy has too much sugar in it. That was the other shoe, I guess. She had heard all this before.

"Okay, fair point." She said, holding up her hand. "No petty revenge. I'll keep it small and simple and conservative and contained and all that good stuff. Happy?"

"Yes." Laughed Ellen. "I don't mean to rain on your parade or anything Elizabeth, you can have as much fun with this thing as you want, but come on, if you're going to do anything you gotta make sure we're aware of the changes, right? Otherwise, where's the fun in it for us? Plus, well, its like Evan said, its kind of terrifying."

"It's not really that bad, is it?"

"Here." Ellen said, picking up the device. "Watch."

Without taking her eyes off Elizabeth, Ellen swung the device around and pressed the button several times.

Zzzzttttt!

Zzzzttttt!

Zzzzttttt!

Zzzzttttt!

Zzzzttttt!

Zzzzttttt!

Zzzzttttt!

Zzzzttttt!

Zzzzttttt!

Elizabeth and I both flinched, our eyes wide. My heart was pounding in my chest as I desperately scanned around the club, looking for any changes.

"Relax!" Ellen laughed. "That was just an example. I just swapped some of the dudes in the crowd back and forth. But that could have been anything, couldn't it have!? I could have randomized half the place just now, or I could have turned you into a bug or swapped away your education with some puppy's obedience school." Ellen took a deep breath. "And you'd have no way of knowing, would you? And that's terrifying, isn't it? That would drive you crazy, wouldn't it?"

Elizabeth nodded slowly, the stunned look on her face giving way to a wry smile, then laughter. "Fair point." she said. "Don't ever do that again."

"And don't forget," Ellen added "you gotta swap your co-worker or whatever back too at some point, okay?"

"Aww." Elizabeth whined, looking out onstage. "But I'm still enjoying the show."

Back on stage, Candy was just finishing up his set. His ragged black business socks and his shiny black shoes the only stitch of clothing on him. He had a few bills stuffed in his left sock, probably from the lawyer girl in the front row, who was the only person really getting into things, but this man was clearly a professional and he wasn't about to let a cold room ruin his set.

Ellen shrugged, "I mean, it doesn't have to be right now, but its best you do it before everyone's moved away and spread out and it becomes such a pain in the butt tracking everyone down to get them all back to normal."

"Uhg, yeah, that doesn't sound fun at all. Okay, fine." Ellen held out her hand. "Here."

Ellen gave a long hard look at Elizabeth before finally handing the device over. She placed it gently but firmly in Elizabeth's hand, making sure that her friend had a good grip before letting go.

Elizabeth looked back towards the stage as she fiddled around with the buttons a little. A small smile breaking out of the corner of her lip.

Zzzzttttt!

The small smile began to grow on Elizabeth's face as she readjusted the controls and fired again.

Zzzzttttt!

The grin grew even bigger, dominating her face. She looked like she was some cartoon villain trying desperately to withhold an evil laugh.

Zzzzttttt!

I turned my attention back towards the stage, some small part of me still desperately hoping I'd be able to figure out what she was doing.

Candy gave a great big wink as he blew a kiss to the crowd. I guess his set was over. As he walked off stage his skin was flush and his tight blouse clung to the sweat on his chest. He seemed hotter even than you'd expect from a guy who'd just been dancing for the past who knows how long. Sure, not a single patron seemed to be really into him, but it was pretty clear that he was totally into them. He ate up the way the guys looked at him, the way he exposed himself for them, the way he could put on a show for them. He was practically panting and his pussy was positively dripping. Here was a man who enjoyed his job.

"Alright," said Elizabeth, putting the device back down on the table. "Everything's the way it should be."

"See?" Ellen smiled warmly. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No, I guess not." Elizabeth had a look on her face again, like she couldn't stop grinning if she tried. She must really get a kick out of that thing. "I um. I went ahead and undid the changes from earlier too." She added. "Well, the kids kind of ran away with the boobs, and um, well, the girl with the face we'll have to wait for her to come back out a little later in her shift, but the rest I put back. Which is to say Mike and Kim are back to normal."

"What?" Ellen groan.

I looked over at the waitress and bouncer in question. I don't know what I was expecting, but everything looked the same. The waitress fluttering around the tables was still Asian and the bouncer was still black. Had it been the other way around? I couldn't even picture it.