Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elizabeth," Ellen chided. "We can't tell that anything's different, remember?"

"I know! I know!" She protested "But I figured I might as well, while I was putting things back. I mean, it doesn't matter two much if you two are seeing them as wrong now. The important thing is that everything else is back to normal, right?"

"Yeah, okay," Ellen sighed. "I guess that's true. Okay, look, now that you've had a test run with the device, how about we get back to business, okay? We need to find an ethical way of getting you bigger boobs. Do you have a pair in mind? Anyone you're envious of?"

"Well," Elizabeth looked Ellen in the eyes, then down at her naked breasts. Ellen's delicious nipples abutted proudly in the warm air of the club. As if on cue they began to stiffen. "I can think of a few..."

To be continued in part 9: Breast Friends Forever!

Zzzzttttt!