Girlfriends?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X_Bishop
X_Bishop
137 Followers

Dr. Forester: "Otis you're not implying."

Otis: "No doctor I'm stating it straight out. My wife was having a bisexual affair with her girlfriends."

Dr. Forester: "Otis come on now. You don't know this."

Otis: "The Hell I don't."

Dr. Forester: "Otis lets be for real."

Otis: "Look man I don't know you but I do know my wife. I've studied her moods her passions and frustrations. I know how to turn her on and I know how to turn her off. So look at the facts. She leaves the house and is out all night and when she gets back she's the freak for the week? Hell even a blind man could see that something set her off. Even beyond that there were other clues."

Dr. Forester: "Like what?"

Otis: "Like for instance new lingerie appearing and disappearing. Sexy outfits that began appearing in her closet. Some I'd shown her and she openly snubbed. Now they were a part of her wardrobe but I wasn't necessarily the one she broke them out for. Then there were the toys."

Dr. Forester: "Toys?"

Otis: "Oh yeah man vibrators, dildoes of various sizes, leather cuffs, hell once she even had a strap on dick in her shoulder bag."

Dr. Forester: "In light of all the evidence why didn't you confront her when you realized what was going on."

Otis: "Because (Pause) I was stupid. I thought with my dick instead of my head. I love the freak in Phyllis. When she'd return home from a night with the girls it was like she had to reestablish herself. Who she was and whose she was. So she gave herself over to her passions and to me. I mistakenly thought I could live with her infidelity and bring out the freak in her more. I didn't see the set up until it was too late."

Dr. Forester: "Otis, you don't think that maybe..." . Otis: "No Doc I don't. You don't know what all went on just a few weeks ago in San Francisco."

Dr. Forester: "Okay then tell me what went on in San Francisco."

Otis: "Alright. You see for most of the last 2 years the girls had been in and out of town always seeing Phyllis at one point or another. Then my job sent me to San Francisco for a three-day seminar. I figured of course this was a great time for us to go on vacation. So I took the next four business days off as well. That meant I'd have at least one day to get things back in order and rest before returning to work. I made arrangements for the kids to stay with their grandparents for the time we'd be gone.

"From the moment we arrived Phyllis was running with her girls. The first 3 days I was in class so it didn't matter. By the time I got out she'd be back at the hotel waiting on me. Monday and Tuesday night she was affectionate but Wednesday was when the freak started to come out. I figured that Monday and Tuesday they showed her around the city and shopped. Tuesday night we went to dinner and a club with Tamara and her husband. Looking back on that night there were times when Phyllis was her usual self and times when she was again off center but I really didn't pay it that much attention. I was waiting on the ringleader Barbara to make her appearance.

"The serious changes in Phyllis didn't start until Barbara appeared Wednesday. During the day they ALL supposedly got together. When I got back from the closing session Phyllis wasn't in the room as she had been the previous two nights. Two hours later she came in and we changed and went out to dinner this time with all the girlfriends and their significant other's. Phyllis seemed nervous like the cat on the hot tin roof. She stayed up under me the entire evening. When Barbara's male friend asked her to dance she declined and said that she had promised the dance to me. She kicked me under the table before I could say a word. During the slow set she laid her head on my chest and laid a nasty grind between my legs. For the first time in a long time I came off the floor with a pronounced bulged in my pants. All the girls saw it. Hell Roshawn couldn't keep from licking her lips. When she asked me to dance I never got a chance to answer. Phyllis clowned her about not making her own date jealous. Everybody laughed but Barbara and I knew that the real reason Phyllis spoke out was she didn't want Roshawn grinding on me. It was the first time I had ever seen her pull away from her girlfriends."

Dr. Forrester: "Did you make love to her that night?"

Otis: "Pulease are we men here? We rocked it all night long. Thursday Phyllis and I had reserved for us so that night she came with it. We got a late start Thursday but it was worth it. She took me around showing me the sights she had already seen and we went exploring some new ones. We ate dinner on the wharf and then took in a comedy club. By the time we returned to the hotel we were so exhausted that we fell asleep in each other's arms. That was the last day and night that everything would be square between us.

"Friday started ok. We got up and ate breakfast. By the time we got back to our room the phone was ringing. It was Barbara.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi Otis. Is Phyllis there?"

"She's in the bathroom hold on a minute."

"Oh no rush. You ready for tonight?"

"What's tonight?"

"Well it's not often the girls are all together so we're throwing a little party tonight at a private club. Nothing huge maybe 10 to 16 couples including you guys."

"Sounds good to me."

"Good who knows maybe there'll be a surprise or two?"

"Famous last words?"

"Well you know how we roll."

"Ha ha yeah that I do. Here's Phyllis."

"They talked for about 30 minutes a lot of which was in hushed tones. When she hung up she was ready to go. We spent most of the day taking in the sights again. We ate an early dinner and then began to get ready for the party. I wore a loose short sleeve suit set anticipating being hot from dancing. She had her hair in long braids down to her shoulder blades with gold bands on the ends. She put on a gold bra and thong with a gold garter belt and black stockings. It made a striking impression against her dark skin. Over that she put on a black see through blouse. She buttoned the one button that would bring the blouse together between her tits and then tied a knot up under it leaving her midriff exposed. She wore a tight burgundy leather skirt that came down to about 7 inches above her knees and teased to no end because of the three-inch split on the right side exposing her thigh up to the top of her stocking. She topped it off with gold 5-inch pumps that set her calves off at just the right angle. Around her neck she wore a gold choker and bracelet that I had never seen before. I thought I had seen all her jewelry. When I asked her about it she said that they were old and she hadn't had an excuse to wear them before now. I was a bit taken aback by her response because I knew of a number of occasions that were perfect for her to have worn something exactly like that. However, when she strutted across the room and spun around showing off her curves I forgot all about all that. She looked incredible. I clowned her saying that we weren't going to make the party the way she was looking. She laughed but she knew from the look in my eyes and the bulge in my pants that if I got started we wouldn't leave the room so she kept me at arms length. When we left for the party I was thinking that tonight was going to be a huge event. It was huge, but for different reasons. Big, Huge, Reasons.

"The club they had rented was very nice, very intimate, one of those multifunctional buildings that had been converted for special uses."

Dr. Forester: "Just what do you mean special?"

Otis: "I mean you could have 3 or 4 different events going on and never know it. The walls had been reinforced and partially sound proofed. You could have a rock band at one end and an R & B band at the other and neither would know it.

"There were in the beginning about 20 to 30 couples with a steady stream still flowing through the door. There were some at the bar, some, mostly guys, in the cordoned off sitting area watching the game on the big screen. The ladies were dressed to thrill and the men dressed to play. The drinks were flowing freely the eats were hot and the air already was heavy with dope. The music was cranked and there was a lot of dancing going on. It looked like this was gonna be a tight set.

"We started off with a couple of drinks then went to the dance floor. I love to dance. Phyllis can't dance as well as me but she loves to try so we have a great time. By the time a slow set came on we were both ready for a break. We sat down by the fireplace on one end of the sofa. Phyllis was really getting into the atmosphere there were several other couples in the enclosed area all getting very cozy and intimate. Phyllis pickin up on the flow sat on my lap. During this time was some of the last intimate conversation we had with each other. We didn't have a long time because Tamara and Roshawn came over and took her over to meet some other guests mostly female. I got up and strolled over to the big screen to watch some of the game while I waited. After a few minutes I looked around to see where Phyllis had gone. I didn't see her anywhere in the room. 45 minutes later the game was over. I looked around for her again. Again she was nowhere in sight. Now I was sort of irritated. Usually when we went out she would never leave my side for very long. Now I'm ready to hit the dance floor again and she's nowhere to be found. If I were to dance with some other lady she'd have a fit. So I started to look for her.

"I couldn't find her anywhere so I went back to the main room and reclaimed my seat from before. About 15 minutes later Phyllis and the girls reappeared. I noted with interest the slight sway to her step as she came over to me. She put her arms around my neck to pull me down for a kiss. I tasted the breath mint and the smoke in the kiss. I broke the kiss and leaned back with a smirk on my face.

"Weeeell, what have you been getting into or rather into you?"

"Daaarling, what ever are you talking about?"

"Your breath mint ain't hittin sweets. Plus I smell Mary Jane all in your hair."

She giggled and stepped back looking like the kid caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"Oops! That bad huh?"

"Oh yeah. Since when did you start smoking dope?"

"Oh a little over a year ago, but only when us girls got together."

"Really, and just what else have you been hiding from me with the girls."

"Oh baby don't take it like that. I just never wanted to do it around the babies. Now come on and dance with me."

"She grabbed my hand and drug me out on the dance floor. A slow set had just begun and pressed her body hard against mine. My cock was instantly hard and I could tell by her movements that the feel of it against her excited her. I felt her warm breath through the shirt and her breathing increased. I decided to flow right along and dipped deep into the grind. She leaned back at the waist with her eyes closed and mouth open. There were moans and groans from other couples around us and they seemed to go straight thru her. She bit my chest thru the shirt and I felt her moan. I let my hands slide down her body over her hips till they met her bare thighs and thong uncovered ass."

Dr. Forester: "Wait a minute Otis you said earlier that she put on a thong, silk stockings and a garter belt. Where did the stockings and garter go?"

Otis: "I have no idea. I'm not exaggerating doc. At some point when she was back in the room with the other women she took them off. My hands were holding her bare thighs and ass cheeks. She again leaned back this time holding onto my neck. She threw her head back and yelled so I could hear her over the music. "

"Ohhh yes baby! I love when you touch me like that."

"A number of other women had their skirts up around their hips exposing their treasures just like Phyllis. By the time the slow set ended if I could have found an empty room or even one that was darker it would have been on. I never got the chance though because as soon as we came off the dance floor Barbara and the girls sprung their trap. Barbara and Tamara came up on either side of us.

"Phyllis girl come on you need to see this."

"See what?"

"Wendy is about to do it."

"Wendy? Who's Wendy?"

"Oh nobody you know Otis. She's a friend of ours. Come on Phyllis you were the main one saying you wanted to be there if she did it."

"Wha-Oh okay. I'll be right back baby."

"What is she doing? What's going on?"

"Otis this is strictly a girl thing, you know. Hell we even put Tamara's husband out. Come on girl hurry up."

"Alright I'm coming! You remember where we were baby I'll be back."

"She let her hand slide down my arm as they whisked her away. It would be the last time we touched affectionately ever again.

"I stood there and watched them disappear down a hallway. While I tried to decide what to do about my hardon a hand brushed the front of my pants. A familiar voice spoke softly in my ear."

"Hmm looks like she left you high, dry and hard."

"I turned to look into Roshawn's dark eyes."

"Roshawn what's up?"

She squeezed my cock thru my pants, "You from the feel of it. Anything I can do to relieve the pressure."

I laughed but she never removed her hand, "Ro, you know the answer to that."

She pouted and when she spoke she sounded like a disappointed child, "Come on Otis? Why not? You know I've always wanted to get with you. Why do you always treat me this way?"

"Roshawn from the very beginning you and the others have always been trying to get me not get with me."

"That's not true. I would do anything for you. I always would have."

"Then you would have run back to Barbara and Tamara and all three of you would be telling Phyllis about how trifling I was."

For once I looked deep in Roshawn's eyes. If the eyes are truly the windows to the soul then for the first time I saw hers. There was no deception there only a deep sadness. She reached up and gently stroked my face.

"Otis you just don't know maybe if you had messed up with Phyllis you would have gotten three for the price of one. At least you would have gotten me."

"Ro in order to do that I would have had to let Barbara run me. You know I'd never do that."

She sighed, "That's what I always loved about you OT you were probably the only man that I ever saw Barbara get so mad at that she had to play with herself."

"Ha ha what? Come on girl be for real here."

"I am being for real. Barbara's almost as hooked on you as I am. You are about the only man that I know that she masturbates over even after all these years. If you ever fucked Barbara you'd have her in the palm of your hand. She'd do anything you'd tell her to do."

"And just how do you know all this?"

She stepped close to me and pressed her whole body against me.

"Otis despite the circumstances we've always been able to talk about anything. You know me in ways that most people wouldn't believe. You know who and how I am. Believe me when I say I know how she would be with you. I know how I am with you and you've never even kissed me. Yes I would have told Phyllis if you had taken me but not only to break you two up."

"Oh come on Ro.?"

"No I'm deadly serious. You might have lost Phyllis but you wouldn't have gotten away from me."

"Roshawn come on now."

"Alright fine don't believe me. Maybe you will later on."

"Later on?"

"Let's just say this night will be special for both you and Phyllis."

"Roshawn what are you talking about?"

"She didn't say anything else, just kissed me gently on the lips and walked off. I wasn't sure what she meant but I knew then that there was a game afoot. Once again I went in search of my wife. I went almost to the back of the building. There was another room with sofas all around and mirrors on one wall. The lights pulsed with the music never getting very bright but providing enough light to see faces clearly. The crowd appeared to be in a circle around a number of people dancing. I slipped in unnoticed and managed to catch their reflection on the mirror ceiling. The people in the room seemed mesmerized and many of them were making out. It appeared to be three women dancing with each other. And when I say dancing I'm seriously understating it. They were dancing like they were in foreplay and I guess that's exactly what it was. Barbara on one side with her hands on the thighs, Tamara on the other side and little behind with her hands up under the arms caressing the breasts. In the middle with her skirt hiked up above her waist swayed Phyllis with a glazed look in her eyes when they were open. She had one hand on Tamara's inner thigh moving ever higher. The other hand was in Barbara's hair.

"Grabbing a handful of hair she pulled Barbara up her body till she could kiss her passionately. Barbara's hands caressed her thighs and at least one ass cheek meeting at her now thong uncovered pussy. I watched as the intensity in her gyrations changed as the caresses took effect. Then Barbara replaced her hands with her thigh and Phyllis ground down hard on it. One of Tamara's hands left Phyllis breast and moved to reach up under Barbara's skirt all the while cradling Phyllis head between her medium sized tits. All three girls were moaning loudly and Phyllis completed the circle by turning her head and letting her lips chew on Tamara's exposed nipples beneath her unbuttoned see thru top. When Phyllis turned Barbara untied her blouse, opened the button and popped her breasts up out of the gold bra. Phyllis froze then moaned loudly, shivering as Barbara's tongue played with her nipple. The crowd gave a collective moan as the girls continued to gyrate. As the music came to an end the crowd clapped and cheered. Phyllis looked to be in another world as she teased the males and some of the females in the room by cupping her tits and pinching the nipples.

"I couldn't believe it. This was my shy, conservative, somewhat prudish wife engaging in hot lesbian action in front of other people? This woman who would drag me into the bedroom at home to make love even though the children were gone, openly let her girlfriends expose her body to strangers. I stood there as if struck dumb. Now that I have 20/20 hindsight I see I should have anticipated what was going to happen next.

Barbara leaned over and kissed my wife deeply on the lips. Then Tamara embraced her from behind and continued to caress her even letting her hands slide down under Phyllis's skirt. Barbara leaned back and the music diminished in volume. Then came the conversation that eventually brought us here. Barbara spoke sensuously but loudly. She wanted everybody to hear.

"Phyllis darling how was that?"

"Um that was so hot. You made me so wet."

"Don't you guys think that our little Phyllis was just to sexy?"

The crowd shouted almost in unison.

"YEAH!"

"She's so hot you'd never believe that up until her wedding night she was still a virgin."

The crowd was again unanimous in their disbelief.

"Phyllis darling now that you've joined the rest of us what do you think about sex now?"

"I love it. I almost can't get enough."

"Can't get enough? What's the matter Otis not serving it up enough for you?"

Phyllis looked down as she blushed, "Oh no! I said almost can't get enough, Otis gives me all I can handle."

"Then what pray tell is this almost shit?"

"Forget I said it. Everything is great and I love sex."

However Barbara wasn't about to let it go.

"Oh no you don't. I know you little sister something ain't quite right. Let's see if I can guess."

Tamara continued to caress Phyllis. I saw her melt as Tamara nibbled at her neck

"My guess would be that since your experience is so - limited -- that maybe you think you're missing something."

Phyllis didn't answer, probably because Tamara hand was under her skirt.

X_Bishop
X_Bishop
137 Followers