Girlfriends?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ro?"

"Hush baby. This may be the only time I ever get you. I can't pass it up."

She slowly lowered herself onto my hard cock. I was surprised at how tight she was. I admit I had always fantasized about how she would feel but the reality was 100% better. I swear her insides were sucking my cock. She stripped the rest of her clothes off and fed me her tits.

"Bite them Otis. Bite them hard!"

I did and she screamed. Not in pain but in ecstasy as her climax exploded. I felt her tremors all the way to the tip of my cock. After watching all the other fucking and sucking there was no way I could hold it. Roshawn got off again as I coated her insides with my cream. I was surprised when she whimpered and I felt her insides caress my still hard cock. She kept whispering my name as she quickly worked herself into a craze.

"Come on Otis. Come on baby. Give me that cock. Fuck me Otis! Oh you feel so good."

She ground down even harder on me using her inner muscles to caress my cock keeping it in that hyper sensitive state so it stayed hard. She had me gasping for breath.

"Yess Otis. Yeah baby. I've always wanted you to fuck me. To love me. Oh yeah baby you feel so good.

Her body shook and she let out a long moan as she came once again. After a few minutes her body stopped shuddering. She whined as she slowly began to grind down pushing my cock ever deeper. She leaned to the side and reached down to flip a lever under the chair. Then she pushed me back and leaned forward. She kissed my lips my eyelids my neck then whispered between moans.

"Mmm Oh Otis baby. Please, please let this go? (GASP) Then you can have any one of us (ohhh) anytime you wanted. You (AH hah) could have ME (GASP) anytime you wanted. Just give Barbara what she wants. Ohhh fuck! I'm cumming."

She started shaking once more and I felt her juices run down my balls and the crack of my ass.

As the music surged so did my cock and my hips returned her grind sending shockwaves through her hypersensitive cunt. She moaned and gasped as she quickly approached her next climax. I glanced at the monitors. Brotha man now had Phyllis back on top and was literally bouncing her on his cock. Her mouth was open in what looked like a continuous scream of pleasure. I imagined that she was in overdrive now in one never ending climax. Then Roshawn's cunt clamped down on my own maleness as she screamed her own response.

She remained on my lap as she recovered. Suddenly she sat straight up. She tried to back off from me but she couldn't.

"Your hands! How long have you been free?"

I gently kissed her lips. Even in her shocked state the hunger in her came through. She moaned, her breath hot against my neck.

"Long enough to enjoy you Ro."

She gasped when she saw where the ropes had burned my wrists.

"Otis baby you need that looked at right away."

"I got no time for that Ro. I've got to get to Phyllis."

"Shit, Barbara's going to freak. She'll think I untied you."

"I don't think it matters much now."

Roshawn looked up and then lowered her eyes. On the monitors all you could see of Phyllis was her arms and legs as they wrapped around the huge body. My heart sank cause I knew she could never be the same after that. I slipped Roshawn from my lap and bent over to finish untying my legs. I was surprised to find that Roshawn had loosened the ropes around my legs without my knowing. I stretched and rubbed my wrists. The rope burns were already starting to blister.

"Otis it's not all Phyllis's fault."

"Yes I know. All of you carry a part of the blame but she's the one that will deal with the aftermath, which is just what Barbara wanted. The only thing you all didn't consider was what if I NEVER approved of it."

"But why Otis?"

"Again put yourself in Phyllis's place. I say no but why?"

"I don't know?"

"That's bullshit Ro. If you were my wife why would you say no?"

Roshawn folded her arms as she thought it out. I could see her squirm as she also enjoyed the stickiness of my offering inside her. Her eyes gave her away when she came to her conclusion. She didn't say a word though. I stretched my muscles out and started toward the door.

"Otis..."

I put a finger to her lips, "Shhh. I've got to do this. You know it."

She gave me one last kiss on the lips and stood back. I left her standing in the room watching the monitors.

I must admit I sort of felt like a ninja in a movie or something as I crept down the hall. I wasn't sure what I was gonna do or if I could do anything. What I did know was that someone was going to feel my wrath and at the moment there was no chivalry in me.

Reality confronted me before I got 5 steps into the room. The bouncers were on me almost immediately. Again I was hustled out of the room, but this time there was an entourage. Five or six other guy's bum rushed me as well. We wrestled and scuffled all the way down the hall back into one of the open rooms. In the enclosed area of the hall I was able to do a little damage. They had to climb over each other to get to me. I knocked several guys down. I even flipped one of the bouncers. Once out in the open though I lost the small advantage I had and they overwhelmed me. Help was nowhere to be found. There were very few people there now and those that remained were engaged in their own intimacies. Finally I broke free of the various grips to find myself surrounded.

"Otis, Otis, OTIS, what is your problem?"

Through the wall of men stepped Barbara clothed only in a short terrycloth robe.

"Barbara. You already know what my problem is. It's you and your meddling."

"Don't tell me you're jealous. Are you so small that you can't allow your wife to have one night?"

"Don't try to snow me Barbara. We both know what this is about."

"What ever do you mean?"

"Like always, it's about your agenda, what Barbara wants."

"You really are trippin."

"Yeah? If I'm trippin so hard what's with all the hard legs? Why am I being restrained? If you're so sure I'll get over it why can't I get to my wife?"

She paused then stepped closer, "You could have had me if you knew how to behave."

"Silly heifer. I could have had you or any of the others at anytime. Problem is I ain't gonna bow to you like your toy over here and kiss your hand much less your ass."

"You arrogant bastard!"

Suddenly things went white. It was only for an instant and there was no pain. When my vision cleared I was looking at several guys with big grins on their faces. Then I looked back at Barbara. The rage in her eyes and the arm across the body told me all I needed to know.

"What the fu__! You slapped me. BITCH! You must be out yo damn mind!"

I took a step forward ready to pimp slap the red out of her hair when suddenly her boy toy stepped in front. No problem the pimp slap would change to a backfist. Then someone grabbed my wrist and others grabbed my arms. In the ensuing confusion I heard Barbara's voice.

"You got no chance! Just like my girl Phyllis never had a chance."

I was dragged kicking and screaming out of the club. They finally threw me to the ground in the parking lot. I jumped to my feet and found myself surrounded by 6 or seven partially clothed and naked guys. Then Barbara's boy stepped to me.

"Look man why don't you just go with the flow. Your woman's our freak tonight and there's nothing you can do about it. Won't be anything you can do in the future either. Quit being an asshole and get with the program."

"Fuck you bitch and fuck your bitch too."

He got red faced and started to charge but I beat him to the punch or in this case the kick. The dude didn't even have a chance to get in a good scream. He shrieked like a woman and dropped straight down. I've only seen it a couple of times in real life but each time the man's reaction to being kicked in the balls was far different than the movies. He was nearly unconscious by the time he hit the ground. I didn't have time to celebrate though. Suddenly there were hands and fists all over me. I remember slipping a couple and getting at least one good swing and kick in, then blackness.

I awoke in a lot of pain. I had no idea how long I'd been unconscious. My ribs felt like they had been tenderized with a mallet but what concerned me most was the dull pain on the side of my head. I couldn't draw a deep breath and what I did draw I coughed out. Then my vision cleared and I focused past the white light about me to the figure in the white scrubs.

"Good you're conscious Mr.____ Malone. You're lucky nothing was broken but you are going to be bruised and stiff for quite a while. We've bandaged the ribs but they're going to be tender. There will be a little swelling in the face but that should be gone in a day or two."

The nurse went on to explain that at first they were afraid I had a concussion but the x- rays were negative. I did have badly bruised ribs and my jaw would be swollen and purple for a while but nothing was broken. They wanted to keep me overnight for observation but had no real medical reason for it so I was free to go. The police also wanted to talk to me. That went quick as well since there would be no charges filed.

At 3:10 AM, tired and hurting I opened the door to our hotel suite. I wanted to crawl in the bed and pull the covers over my head but I stopped to look in the mirror. The sight of my bruised face and the memory of the earlier events kept my anger up and sleep away. I kept seeing the sight of Phyllis as she posted herself on Bro man's huge cock. I kept hearing her voice as she totally disrespected our marriage and me when she said:

"No. I think I'll stay. I think I deserve to experience some different cocks at least once."

I changed into some shorts and my hooded sweatshirt. I grabbed my bags and clothes and my personal items. Then my bruises, my pain, my pain med blasted imagination and me sat on the sofa and relived the night's events.

It was 10:35AM when Phyllis limped in the door. I purposely pulled my hood over my head so she couldn't see my face. I looked sort of like a monk sitting motionless on the sofa. I saw her feet pause momentarily as she saw me. She closed the door and went to the bathroom. Within minutes I heard the shower running. She didn't take long and soon came out in one of the long robes provided by the hotel. I saw her in the mirror as she passed behind me so I didn't have to reveal myself under the hood. Dual emotions struggled behind her eyes. A sensual smugness because of what happened last night and fear because she knew from the moment she entered that things were not going to be like Barbara said they were.

I continued to watch her in the mirror. She looked like she did on our wedding night, pure sensual passion. She was beautiful but the scene was marred by the fact that until last night I had been the only man to put that look on her. She went to the refrigerator and got an orange juice out and quickly drained it. Then she took a deep breath and slowly let it out as she prepared to face me.

"Otis? Baby? Are you alright?"

I responded in a soft voice, "Does it look like I'm alright?"

"Well I don't know. I can't see your face."

"Then maybe you better assume the worst."

She came around the sofa to stand in front of me. She reached for the hood but I anticipated that and slapped her hand away. I heard her gasp but I never looked up.

"Otis I'm ___ sorry if I upset you. I just thought that ---"

"You just thought what Barbara told you to think."

"What? Barbara? Uh no baby, I just decided that for one time I would try a different cock that's all. I don't love you any less. In fact I love you more."

"Well isn't that special. Barbara tell you to say that too?"

"No. Otis it was only one night. It won't ever happen again. I swear it. Can't you just grant me this one thing? Can't you forgive me this once?"

I remained unmoving, "Phyllis if that was all there was to it I would have already forgiven you but last night was more than you having a fantasy. You disrespected me and our marriage."

"What? How did I disrespect you? You were right there nearly the whole night."

"Is that what Barbara told you? That I was there? That I approved? Then how did you get to the hotel?"

"They told me you just disappeared so this morning Tamara's husband drove our rental car back here and I rode with Tamara. Why did you leave?"

"Might be better to ask when I left?"

"What?"

"Did you even look for me last night Phyllis? Did you look for me this morning?"

"Otis I __"

"You disrespect me and have the nerve to ask why I left? Ha ha, ain't that a bitch?""

She stepped back unsure of what to say or do. Finally she straightened up and put her hands on her hips.

"Oh I see. This is about your male ego being bruised. Well I'm sorry Otis I didn't know you were that jealous."

I shook my head, "You don't get it. You don't even begin to see."

"Well I'm sorry. Maybe you could explain what it is I don't see."

"You chose your girlfriends over me."

"What? That's crazy. Are you high on something?"

"No I'm not high. No it isn't crazy. You chose to do what your girlfriends especially Barbara wanted even after I told you not to. You disrespected me and violated our marriage."

"Otis, it was just a one time event. One night that will never happen again. I never meant to hurt you. I just wanted to broaden my experience that's all."

"Yeah right. Just when did you girls decide that you needed to broaden your experience?"

"Uuuh."

"Yeah just like I thought. When were you going to tell me that you thought you needed more experience?"

"Uuuuh"

"Yeah just like I thought. You let them get involved in something that should have been just between us. You let them into our marriage instead of telling them to mind their own business. Then without telling me you all just up and decide that you need some other men in order to see if I measure up."

"Otis you trippin. It wasn't like that at all."

"THE HELL IT WASN'T! You never asked me if you could broaden your horizons. Hell I never even knew you felt like you were slighted in the experience department. All of a sudden you just up and decide that you want to experience other men? You must be thinking I'm blind like I didn't see all the shit that went on before or that I couldn't see Barbara and Tamara's fingers up inside you."

I couldn't see her face but I imagined she was a little pale.

"Otis I - I. You saw that?"

"You engaging in hot lesbian sex? Yeah I saw it. I should have been surprised but I wasn't. I got to give Barbara credit. She ran a long term game on me and last night she won."

"What are you talking about? What game? What have you taken that's causing all this craziness?"

"The object of the game was to see not how long but IF they could get in the middle of our marriage and separate us. The prize was YOU."

"Otis you're scaring me. You're not making any sense."

"You did everything your girlfriends wanted last night Phyllis. Last night you ceased being my wife and became their bitch."

"How dare you call me that! Just who do you think you are?"

"I think I'm your husband. I think that my wishes and our marriage vows should have come before your girlfriends. Last night you put our marriage and me in second place. You gave your friends something that they had no right to. Control of you."

"No one controls me. Not my girlfriends and not you."

"Yeah you keep on thinking that."

"You talk like I was some slave. I'm no ones slave!"

"Well you weren't my wife last night. Last night you were Barbara, Tamara's and Roshawn's b-, __significant other. Last night you told me your husband NO and them yes. Last night you told everyone that being a ho with them was more important than being married to me. You tried to put me in the same punk bag with Tamara's husband and Barbara's boy toy for the month."

"Now I know you're trippin. I would never do that to you."

"Not on your own but you had lots of help. What has Barbara been telling you these last few months? That I would accept it? That after I got over the initial shock I'd be all for it? That once I had a chance to think about what I'd be getting back that I'd be thankful for it?"

Phyllis didn't know what to say so she turned away in frustration. That's when she saw my suitcases set just behind the door.

"Why are your bags there? Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm waiting on three things. The first being your answer. ___"

"Answer to what?"

I paused to let the silence work against her, "When the other two things happen I'm headed to the airport and catching the first flight back to Chi-town."

I wished I could have seen her face but I wanted the hood to continue to cover my bruises until the right moment. I had to settle for watching her shuffle her feet in surprise. To her credit she recovered quickly.

"Oh I get it Otis little feelings are hurt so instead of staying to work things out you're taking your toys and running home like a little boy. Well go ahead little boy, but don't expect me to follow behind you to sooth your hurt feelings. I came here to see my friends and I'm going to stay and have some fun. When I get home if you're through with your little tantrum maybe we'll work things out."

I held up three fingers and pulled one down, "That's one down and two to go."

"Yeah right. It was just a one-time thing Otis. If you were that upset about it why didn't you just say no. Why didn't you stop me Mr. Malone?"

I was waiting for her to say something like that.

"I've got to give it to Barbara, she played me like a fiddle. Now she's going to play with you."

"Oh please give the conspiracy theory a rest. You make it sound like I've been running around with other men all the time."

"Oh no not other men, but don't for one minute think that all that HOT LESBIAN ACTION you been having with them for nearly two years doesn't count as a violation of your marriage vows."

"You - I - I ___"

"Oh yeah I knew about that. Even if I didn't you threw all that in my face last night."

"If you knew why didn't you say something? Do something?"

"Because for once I thought with my dick instead of my head. After they would leave you'd let the freak out to re-establish in your own mind that you weren't a dyke. I enjoyed some of the best loving you had to give after they left. Barbara played me like Pavlov's dog. I was actually looking forward to one of them coming to town cause I knew that when they left you'd fuck me half to death to assuage your guilt. I should have seen this coming."

"Otis if you didn't want me to do it why didn't you say so? Why did you watch last night instead of stopping me?"

"Is that what they told you, that I just watched? Well I guess they told you right. Especially since they made sure I couldn't interfere."

"Now what are you talking about?"

"Why don't you go and ask Barbara? You take her word for everything else. You don't even see the contradictions in your own words. Like if I was watching into the early morning why would I up and leave you there? I see Barbara has prepared you well. I guess that's why you weren't anywhere around when I was twice carried out. I guess that's why my wife wasn't there when her girlfriend slapped me when I wouldn't get with her program."

"Barbara would never slap you. She's not that crazy."

"Oh so now I'm a liar huh? I guess then that being carried out and tied up in the damn security office is a lie? I guess being carried outside and beat down is lie? Fine, I'm a fuckin liar. Well you do two things when you talk to your girlfriends. First ask Barbara if her boy's balls are still swollen after I tried my damndest to kick them through his teeth. Then ask her how I got these damn rope burns on my wrists. Ask them how I got all this!"