Girlfriends?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X_Bishop
X_Bishop
137 Followers

I pulled my hooded shirt off over my head. The pain only served to increase my anger. I finally got to look Phyllis in the face. She looked like she was about to faint.

"OH my god Otis! What happened to you?"

"Nothing according to you and your girlfriends. All this is a fuckin dream, a fantasy."

She reached out to touch my face and stopped then reached for my bandaged ribs and stopped again. She stared at my wrists. To say she was in shock was an understatement.

"How did this happen? Who did this to you?"

"What the fuck do you care? I'm a liar as far as you're concerned. You know just a little boy with a hurt ego. Maybe all this is a really good makeup job."

"Otis baby I - you - can't really expect me to believe that Barbara did all this? Oh my god the whole side of your face is purple."

I stepped back as she again reached for my face, "No Phyllis, the four of you together couldn't do all this. Barbara had lots of male help though. I'd had to have been fucking Bruce Lee to handle all the guys that jumped on me. But I tried to give as good as I got because I valued you above me. What value did you put on me last night Phyllis? How important was I when you told me no that you were going to stay and fuck all those guys?"

"Baby I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Didn't know or didn't care?"

"Otis I __"

"What would you have done if I had laid Roshawn down next to you and fucked her while you were fucking the brother with the 12 inch dick? If Barbara had told you that was alright cause it was only for one night would you have bought that too?"

She turned away from me as she struggled not to give vent to her first reaction. Just then the phone rang. She reached for it but I stepped in front of her and held the receiver with the speaking part covered.

"That would be Barbara calling to find out if I got with the program yet. Ask her how her boyfriend's balls are. If you got the nerve."

I handed her the phone and walked away from her into the bathroom. As I looked at myself in the mirror bits and pieces of the conversation floated in.

"Barbara? --- He's black and blue --- No he's not at all happy. --- Barbara did you hit Otis? --- Did you or did you not slap my husband? --- Look last night was fun but ---- no --- NO. --- Barbara! He's got his bags packed. -- inclined to pack mine and go with him. -- No! --- Uh uh he'd never hit me. Barbara I don't know what else to do. --- It's not working! --- He says I betrayed him and our marriage. No. --- yes ---- NO! Don't come over. If he sees you or Tim he'll explode. I'm fine. ---- I'm fine, --- this is not how you said it would turn out. Look I...I'll handle him --- somehow. --- Bye."

Before she could say anything I attacked again, "Oh Phyllis honey I was so high and drunk last night I might have done anything. I don't remember slapping Otis but you know how I can be when I'm drunk. If I did tell him I've so very sorry."

The glower on her face told me I was pretty much on target.

"Alright Otis Barbara might have hit you. MIGHT! If I remember correctly you had a pretty good drink on yourself."

Now it was my turn to glare and she averted her eyes, "Is that what you know or what Barbara said."

"She said she didn't remember. She said she was drunk."

I held up two fingers and retracted one, "That phone call was two. Only one left."

"What was number one?"

"When you said that you were going to stay."

Now I saw the worry in her eyes. She now knew this was much more serious that she first thought. Yet she was still divided.

"Otis I'm sorry. I didn't do it to hurt you, please believe that."

"Phyllis you had no right to do it at all."

"Now wait a minute."

"No you wait a minute. How the fuck can you have a right to do something that I don't? You didn't answer my earlier question. What if last night I had screwed one or all of your girlfriends? What kind of conversation would we be having now? Answer, you'd be screaming about my betraying you with your girlfriends. You'd be saying I didn't have the right to fuck anybody else because I was married to you. Well if I'm married to you, if I belong to you how the fuck can I fuck somebody else. If your answer is I can't remember that you took the same vows in front of the same God. If I belong to you it also means that you belong to me as well. You had no right to give yourself to anyone else. That includes your girlfriends."

Phyllis lost it, "All right you win! I was wrong. I been wrong the whole damn time is that what you want to hear? I'm sorry! Sorry about last night, sorry about being with my girls, sorry about living, is that good enough for you?"

"Then pack your bags and let's go home."

I watched her as she considered it and again rejected it.

"Otis, baby, last night may have been a mistake but it's over and will never be repeated. I'm not ready to go home yet. Why don't you stay and let's work this out like adults?"

"You and me or we plus three?"

"Otis they're my friends. They were my friends before we ever met. I can't. I won't just turn my back on them."

"I'm not asking you to. But you do have to set priorities. Last night you gave them priority over me. I can't abide that."

"Otis it was just one night. Why won't you believe me when I tell you it'll never happen again?"

I was tired of dancing around it. I decided to lay the whole truth in front of her.

"Because you're a freak Phyllis! I know it and your girls know it. The only one that keeps rejecting it is you."

"What? Are you calling me a whore!?"

"I didn't call you a whore Phyllis. I called you a freak. The problem is you can't make the distinction between the two."

"Oh really and just what is that."

"A whore whether walking the street or just a slut don't give a damn about the who just the end result, the money or the horny. They don't care about relationships or if someone else could be hurt. I've yet to meet a whore or a slut who didn't have one thing on their mind, their own self-interest.

"A freak on the other hand could be all of the above but she could also be different. She could decide that she doesn't want to fuck everybody. She can decide she wants to contain herself for her special someone. They may set boundaries on themselves such as being in a relationship or looking beyond the outside to the inside. They can exercise their power to choose for better or worse, for self interest or a greater good. They can choose what and who they want. Last night you made a choice, the wrong choice for the wrong reasons. Now you got to deal with the repercussions. That's why I'm asking you to come with me. You come with me and we'll deal with it together. I leave alone, you deal alone."

"Deal with what Otis? All I see is you ranting and raving about how you were disrespected. If I disrespected you baby I'm sorry. Why can't you do the Christian thing and forgive me this one time."

"Because there's one thing that remains that makes the difference here. You think I'm only upset at being disrespected but it goes beyond that. You took such pride in guarding your chastity but you didn't hold yourself to the same standard you hold me to when it came to your fidelity!"

"Otis it was only one night!"

"Phyllis this is getting tiring. Let me make this simple. You didn't tell them no when it was just you and they so you had an affair exploiting your bi-side. Last night you didn't tell them no and you let other MEN fuck you. What if one of them had an STD? If you come up pregnant whose is it? Not mine. I couldn't get near you once you got with your girls. You think I'm going to take care of another man's baby behind this?

"The thing that fucks with me the most though is not disease or you getting pregnant. Your girlfriends know as much about turning you on as I do. After last night they know one thing more. They not only know how to turn you on they know how to turn you out. They know how to get you to do what they want you to do despite my feelings on the situation. You took me out of first place in your life and replaced me with them. Last night you ceased being my wife and became one of the girls. Now you're so busy taking their side, defending them you don't even realize the hole you put yourself in. You want to stay fine go ahead and stay. With me gone you can do whatever the hell you want. You may truly believe that last night was a one-time event but you'll know different before you get home. You'll know that I was right. You'll know it when you wake up in another mans arms, all wore out from another man's cock inside you."

"Fuck you! I'm not some whore that'll lie down for any man. How dare you talk to me like that? At least my friends stand by me. That's more than I can say for you."

With a sob she ran into the bedroom. I took the opportunity to put my sweatshirt back on. Minutes later she came out somewhat composed but definitely shaken. Before she could say anything the phone rang. I answered it and took the message. When I hung up the phone I turned to look into her defiant stare. I held up one finger then retracted it.

"The third thing just arrived. Excuse me while I go downstairs."

I went downstairs to the front desk and returned with a manila bubble envelope. I didn't even bother to check the contents. I knew Barbara and her games. I returned to the room to find Phyllis hastily hanging up the phone. I paid it no mind. I ripped open the envelope and pulled the video and note out. I read the note out loud.

Phyllis: Took the liberty of making a memento of last night's event for you and Otis. We hope you have many enjoyable hours watching. We sure will.

Barbara, Tamara and Roshawn

"Well let's have a look at your memento shall we?"

I didn't wait for her response I walked over and placed the video in the VCR. I stood back and switched on the TV. The screen flickered then faded in on the outside of the club. I had to admit that the angle caught part of the sunset. By itself it would have been spectacular. The scene quickly changed to the interior. It showed the camera slowly making its way through the crowd. Snippets of conversation were picked up along the way:

"There were three of them --- Daaaaaamn! --- Do the other guys know? --- That's so hot. Umm I'd love to join them."

"The camera continued to move thru the crowd. As it reached the center of the room I could clearly see Phyllis and Barbara thru the bodies. Barbara and this other tall thin woman were tokin on some nice size doobees. Phyllis hated cigarettes and when I saw her try some weed in college she coughed for 15 minutes. Since that time I had never seen her take a hit even when I did. Mind you I eventually gave that shit up. It left me with the feeling of being right at the edge of being out of control, something I hate. What the tape was showing though shocked me at the time but later it all became part of the equation\betrayal. I saw the tall thin woman take a deep breath and turn the doobee around so that the lit end was in her mouth. She then grabbed the girl next to her and exhaled through the joint. The other woman started to inhale the ganja stream. She got right up on the tall thin woman till their lips were almost touching. I realized what was going on right away. When they broke the kiss the inhaler had a coughing fit. The other women cheered.

"Then I saw the tall woman pass the joint to another who started toward Phyllis. Barbara cut her off. Then Barbara turned to my wife and put her arm around her waist gathering her petite body close to her. She took a huge pull on the joint and leaned over to kiss Phyllis. I saw the lip lock, the tongue play as they exchanged the smoke. Phyllis began to tremble as she tried to hold on. As they broke gasping and coughing I turned to look at Phyllis. She avoided my eyes. I looked back at the TV and saw Phyllis taking yet another shotgun hit from a different woman. Suddenly I felt a little like a prude, I mean I had done dope before but now steered clear of it for both my personal reasons and the fact that I thought Phyllis wasn't into that shit. Then my anger resurfaced

The screen went dark momentarily then the crowd returned. Suddenly the camera broke thru the crowd and there, center stage was Barbara, Tamara and Phyllis. Phyllis was on top of Tamara locked in 69 with her. Barbara was finishing putting on a thick strap-on cock. She rubbed oil all over the rubber cock and knelt down behind my wife. The mic on the camera easily picked up her moan as Barbara began rubbing it up and down her slit. Tamara kept tongue lashing her clit. Then Barbara pushed hard at my wife's center and sunk about half the 7 inches inside.

"OOOOOOHHH gawd yes. Fuck me!"

Most of last night I couldn't hear anything Phyllis said. Hearing her grown like that had a double impact. It was both sensual and irritating. I was aroused but at the same time angered at seeing how they manipulated her. The scene changed to later on showing Phyllis on her side between two men. One was hitting it from behind while she lay across the leg of the other licking up and down on his stiff cock. Every few licks she stopped and groaned as the guy from behind had her leg lifted high to allow him access to her swollen shiny shaved cunt. Behind the camera came a voice that I assumed was the one holding the camera.

"Damn that's hot. To bad her old man can't get with the program."

I looked at Phyllis but again she averted her eyes. I hit the fast forward and sped thru a number of scenes till I found the one I was looking for. It started with a close-up of Phyllis face. Her hair was loose and flying in all directions. Her body glistened with sweat. Her eyes were rolled up into her head and her mouth wide open.

"AAAHH! YES! Oh, Oh! It's so BIG! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy!"

The camera pulled back to show her on all fours while the brotha with that huge cock pounded her from behind. She shook almost like a rag doll in his hands. Her screams made both of us cringe.

"Yeah YEAH! Hit this pussy. OHHHH yes."

She again looked away from my glare as on screen her screams continued

"GAWD YES! That's so fuckin deep. You fuck me so goooooood --- big fucking cock. Don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

The scene changed again to one of her on her back in a leather chair. Brotha man had her legs split wide open as he ground his cock into her cunt. When he would pull all the way out the camera got a primo view of how wide open her hole was. He would plunge all the way in and pull completely out. Each time in she howled like a banshee.

Her screams of ecstasy echoed in the room. Finally Phyllis got up and turned the TV off.

"Alright Otis. Yes I liked it. It was good, but baby it was only a once in a lifetime thing. I won't ever see him again. This will Never happen again! Why can't you let it go?"

"I've already told you why. You just don't get it yet. It WILL happen again. Maybe you would see it if the situation were reversed. What if I were to have fucked Roshawn last night after you tried to punk me out?"

The words struck home and I could see her emotions surge behind her eyes.

"There you go again. First of all I would never try to punk you out. Like one of my girls would really ..."

"Do what to you Phyllis; go behind your back to score with your husband?"

"You would never allow that to happen?"

"How the fuck would you know woman? You were in another room enjoying your buffet of dick."

"Otis it was ONE DAMN TIME! Why can't you just forgive me and let's move past it. I love you. You are the only one I want."

"Do you hear yourself Phyllis? You say I'm the only one yet for more than a year you've been carrying on with 3 lovers."

"They don't count!"

"The fuck they don't. If they didn't count why didn't you tell me up front? Why did I have to figure it out on my own? Riddle me this Miss One Time Only, at anytime did Barbara or Tamara ever joke or hint at making it a threesome?"

She opened her mouth and paused. I could tell by the look in her eyes that the answer was yes. What came out of her mouth was entirely different.

"You left out Roshawn."

"I know Roshawn. She'd be to scared to say it."

"SIGH! I don't get it? Why are you trippin?"

"Not getting the response Barbara said you would are you?"

"No!-I mean -- Uuuugh! Otis this is getting ridiculous."

I ejected the tape from the VCR and placed it in my shoulder bag.

"Don't worry it'll all be over in just a few minutes."

"Oh really."

"I told you I was waiting on three things. The first was your answer when I asked you to leave with me. The second, that phone call from Barbara, this tape is the third. You want to stay and lay with your girlfriends fine. I'm out."

"Otis please? What good is it going to do for you to go home and sulk?"

I stopped and turned to face her.

"You still don't get it. I'm not going home to pout, I'm going home to pack."

"Pack? For what?"

"By the time you get home you'll have figured it out."

She paused for a moment and then said something that pissed me off even more.

"Oh I get it you're walking out. I have a one-night fling and you're willing to throw everything away to prove your manhood. Well then go ahead Mr. Malone. I can't stop you. However you'll have to explain to our children why daddy is leaving. Oh yeah and you may as well stop by your mother's house and explain things to her. Tell her that she'll have much more time with the baby. I'll have to get a better job and that means longer hours."

Now I have several male friends that have stayed in their bad marriages for the sake of the children. Phyllis knew this. She figured that I'd relent for the sake of the children. Then she'd have time to make me see things her way or rather Barbara's. My reply was like a slap in the face to her.

"What makes you think I'm leaving my kids?"

"What?"

"Yeah that's right I'm not only packing my clothes but the children's too. You'll need a better job so you can pay the child support."

Her jaw dropped on the floor as she realized that the tape would be just the thing to prove her an unfit mother. For a moment I thought she was going to storm after me. She recovered herself as best she could but the shock was all over her face.

"No, -- no. No you won't leave me. You won't take my babies from me."

"Why don't you call your girls and ask their opinion?"

"You're not taking my babies!"

"They're my babies too and I'm not letting them be raised by a committee of they. You want your girlfriends, I want my children."

"NO!"

"Then for the last time come with me."

She paused as she thought everything over. I saw a shiver run through her.

"You don't own me."

"No. Even though I got the papers it appears I never did. They do."

"Otis!!"

"I'm out."

I stacked my suitcases, opened the door and paused. I turned to take a last look at her. Her eyes showed her fear but also her determination. In that moment she was spectacular. A pity it was for the wrong reason.

"Phyllis what happened last night might have happened on it's own but it would have been at a time and place of OUR choosing. It would have been a mutual decision, a shared experience. Your girls couldn't wait that long. You let them make a decision for you that they had no business making. Now they have you and I have ....

As I walked to the elevator I wondered what I would do if she came after me. As I boarded the shuttle to the airport I hoped she would come running out and beg me to stay. As I boarded the plane I expected to see her come running down the ramp. She didn't so I flew home and packed both my belongings and the children's clothes then we left for a secluded lake resort I knew.

I learned later from my neighbors that Phyllis and friends came home the day after I left. They said they heard some screaming and shouting after which the (friends) left sort of in a hurry. I know she tried to contact me thru my cell phone but I never turned it back on once I got on the plane. I made arrangements to begin the divorce proceedings with my attorney the following Monday.

X_Bishop
X_Bishop
137 Followers