Girlfriends Brother Made Me Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That very instant, I swore to myself that I was going to be sure I lived out the actions I SWORE I would do for Doc and everyone there. But now I SWORE I was going to make it happen FOR ME! And I set out that very day to make it happen.

So news update - it's now official, these married white girl legs have been spread wide so a BAREBACK Big Black Cock could fuck me crazy for almost 5 hours non stop. OMG I have never felt so full and thoroughly fucked in all my life. No offense to Doc - Don't get me wrong he has a wonderful huge cock that knocked me off my feet for sure. BUT this guy's Big Black Cock was over 12 inches soft and at least 14 to 15 inches long hard. I soaked in our hot tub for hours most of Friday afternoon when I finally got back in the house hoping my pussy and YES, even my ass, would shrink back to their usual size.

I'll explain and try to be brief but as a writer I won't be as I think it best to be specific with details whenever possible -

That very day after having my first cup of coffee and making that pact with myself, I had my usual Wednesday morning coffee and brunch girlfriend pop over. She is one of my closest girlfriends. Gina, also has a black boyfriend, Thomas, who owns and runs a black pick up bar and dance club up on Greenville Ave here in Dallas. Wednesday morning over our usual morning coffee time together, I casually told her some about Tuesday night but only the part that I was finally gonna take the same plunge as she had years ago by making one of my biggest fantasies come true and fuck a Big Black Cock. Gina smiled , clapped her hands, then all she said is for me to tell my husband she was taking me out at 7:00 pm Thursday night for a Girls Night Out and him not to wait up, as we won't be back until late after 3 or 4 Friday morning and she was then going to crash here before going home. She called her boyfriend in front of me, told him,

"Thomas -- I really need you to hook up my girlfriend with the biggest cocked black stud you know for Thursday night - This married white girl needs a Big Black Cock bad! - And we're gonna make sure she gets it!"

As she hung up her cell phone she turned to me all smiles. I was almost in a state of shock or a coma. I was actually going through with this. I was gonna get fucked BAREBACK by a real live Big Black Cock -- Tomorrow night! My pussy was drenched and I'm sure Gina could smell the strong sexual aroma my pussy was causing to waft around the room. My nipples were rock hard and pressing so tightly against my light weight morning robe I swear they would be ripping through any second. Gina's smile grew broader as she leaned forward taking one of my nipples between her thumb and finger then giving it a firm pinch and slow twist.

"Looks like somebody is already turned on knowing she's gonna be fucked by a Big Black Cock! Tell me what's happening tomorrow night girlfriend! Tell me or I'll call right now and call it off. Tell me slut! What's gonna happen -- where will those married white girl legs be tomorrow night? What's gonna be slamming into that horny married white girl pussy? Tell me slut?"

Licking my lips as my head tried to stop spinning I knew exactly what was going to happen. And I NEEDED it to happen!

"My married white girl legs will be spread wide then wrapped around a HUGE Black Fuck Stud as his Big Black Cock fucks me like a slut! He's gonna slam that Big Black Cock into my married white girl pussy and my married white girl ass til he fills me with all his Nigga cum. That's what's gonna happen to this slut!"

OK, so on Thursday, 20 October 2016, Gina actually picked me up at 6:15 pm Thursday and had us walking into her boyfriend's club by 6:30 pm. Gina lip locked with her boyfriend, Thomas, as they felt each other up for a few minutes then he introduced us both to Eugene. After she had me down a Long Island Ice Tea and three quick shooters, she took me and Eugene to her car and we were back at her place - By 7:25 pm she was helping Eugene strip me naked followed by her pressing down on my shoulders encouraging me to get down on my knees in front of him for the surprise of my life. She helped me unbuckle and unzip his slacks and then made me pull them and his briefs down to his ankles.

HOLY SHIT I had never seen a cock so thick or so long in my life and it was Coal Black. Soft it was longer than my forearm and thicker than my wrist. And his ball sack hung down to the middle of his thighs with what had to be almost plum size cum filled swollen balls. MANDINGO BREEDING STUD was the immediate thought rushing through my mind. I couldn't speak as I was in total awe and my mouth had also watered up so much I had to fight to keep from drooling all over myself. I reached out to touch it to make sure it was real then somehow, I don't recall how it happened, but magically I evidently had pulled the tip and then the first 4 inches into my mouth.

I could lie and say I was Mrs Deep Throat Queen of 2016 that I took every inch down my throat. As much as I would have liked to, I did manage to get well over 8 inches in my mouth and down my throat managing to successfully fight off my gag reflex. That is at least until it started to became rock hard and much much thicker. At that point my lips and jaws would only spread wide open enough to get a little over half into my Black Cock hungry mouth. That's when a little panic set in - if I could only get half of this black monster into my widely stretched open mouth - how the hell would it fit in my small tight married white girl pussy without ripping me apart.

My girlfriend saw my deer in the headlights expression and leaned down to whisper,

"It's OK honey, every white girl like us that sees how wonderfully huge a black cock is for her first time gets that same scared look. I almost ran out the front door - Notice I said almost but look at me now - Big Black Cock fucked every day and every night mouth, pussy and ass girlfriend. - So don't worry baby doll, Eugene and I will make sure your pussy and your ass are both primed and ready. Sorry Hon, but black men only fuck white girls if they fuck their pussy and their ass - it's a black guy thing about some sort of black male fucking white women with this I'm the new fuck god of the world superiority bull shit."

She lead me over to her king size bed, pulled back the comforter and helped me lay down. I told her

"I need proof I really did this - can you - uh would you - could you take a few pics with your cell phone for me."

She smiled took her cell phone out of the hip pocket of her tight barely there, skin tight, camel toe making ultra short club shorts and waved it at me -

"Already was sugar, already was - I have a scrap book of my own too. Now to do this thing right, you need to lay back flat against these fluffy pillows and keep those sweet married white girl legs of yours spread as wide as you comfortably can. I know you're a little scared. Trust me, happened to me too. But Eugene and I will make sure you're more than ready and you'll soon actually start begging to be fucked by his Big Black Cock -I must say it is beautiful isn't it.- So HUGE -- so hard - and SO COAL BLACK! If I didn't have my black fuck stud and him making sure we are even joined by 3 or 4 of his select discreet friends taking care of me several times every night,several times every day and all damn weekend long, I would definitely fight you over this one. YUM girlfriend -- YUM - What a cock like that can do to a married white girl's mouth, pussy and ass - MY OH MY!"

Now I haven't been sexually involved with another woman since I was in college experimenting with my dorm room girlfriend. So I was a little taken aback when Gina said "Eugene and I" will do so and so. But as soon as I felt that long, thick almost purple tongue of Eugene's licking and tongue fucking my pussy that was soon the last thing going though my mind. Looking down seeing the contrast of his shaved coal black head pressed between my lily white legs up against my lily white pussy was an erotic eye opener. His huge black hands were rubbing all over my legs, thighs, tummy and breasts. When he started tugging on my nipples and pinching them it caused HUGE electric sparks to travel from my nipples straight to my clit. I heard echoes of moans bouncing off the walls and realized that was my voice.

With one hand Eugene easily lifted my hips and butt well over a foot off the bed as his other hand slid two pillows under my hips. He then let me down as his lips immediately encircled my clit lightly sucking on it as first one then two of his long thick black fingers slid into my pussy and immediately started massaging my g-spot. My dull dumb ass husband couldn't find my g-spot with a road map and yet Eugene attacked it from the get go. Once his fingers started he immediately began tonguing and sucking my clit like a wild man. Then I felt one then two slick with saliva fingers teasing my ass before they too began finger fucking my ass in unison with the two in my pussy. I felt my nipples being pinched and sucked looking down to see it was my girlfriend Gina adding to the onslaught. Instead of pushing her off, I actually welcomed the extra attention and began stroking her hair and encouraging her for more - I mean I've already committed to crossing one taboo barrier so why not all of them and let both of them take me and use me. My mind was racing as I was experiencing one ravaging orgasm after another. I was fighting with all my might to hold back but I couldn't. As another HUGE orgasm washed over me I started squirting girl juice all over Eugene's face. Instead of being repulsed by it he increased his attacks on me wanting more. In short order I was cumming and squirting harder than I ever have in my entire life, holding my girlfriend's head firmly to my nipples as she sucked and bit them HARD and then I was loudly BEGGING Eugene to fuck me and Gina to bite my nipples HARDER!.

Panting to catch my breath I was visually awed to see Eugene kneel on his knees between my spread legs to see his fully erect at least 14 inches of Big Black Cock poised at the entrance of my pussy. My girlfriend had worked her way behind me and was pulling me back between her spread legs so my ass cheeks were pressed firmly against her now naked waxed bare and very wet pussy and my back was pulled onto her firm breasts feeling as if her nipples were permanently carving her name on my back to brand me as hers. Her hands never left my breasts and nipples. Looking down I saw that not only had she attacked my nipples earlier, she had left at least a dozen large love bite hickies all over my breasts to claim me as hers.

"I've got her Eugene - Keep your legs spread wide girlfriend - Finally time to give her what every married white girl NEEDS - fuck her you Nigga stud. - Fill that married white girl pussy full of Big Black Cock and all your Nigga cum."

When just the plum sized purple head of his cock popped into me, I felt my pussy being stretched then stretched some more then stretched even more. My eyes were glued to his coal black heavily veined shaft as it slowly sank further and further into my pale white skin pussy. The contrast between that dark coal black cock and my pale lily white pussy took my breath away. After he was about three fourths way in his cock head was touching places no cock had ever touched before in my life. It felt like Eugene was a pioneer searching a new never seen frontier to find his own place to park that huge black cock of his to claim as his own. And it fact, I knew he had just claimed me as his and his alone -- as if he now OWNED me!

It felt like his cock was moving furniture as it began rearranging my vagina to fit his length and girth. When it was tap tap tapping against my cervix I had to make myself relax as I sure didn't need any permanent damage. Some girls I have talked to told me "if ever" ---- just relax, go slow, let your cervix accept it - it will expand to let it in just like it does to let a newborn baby out and when that cock head pops through it will ignite erogenous nerve endings you didn't know existed and you'll know you're being fucked by your very own African Fuck God in person.

So I tried and tried to relax and thankfully Eugene knew exactly what he was doing. He would press ever so slightly against my cervix, back off only to return to press a little more with a little more pressure - again and again and again keeping me in both suspense and raw animal lust to be taken where I have never been before and made his forever. Then I felt it - he popped through straight into my womb striking all those new nerve endings as promised - I could see his cock head pressing up against my taught tummy and the biggest orgasm in my life started bouncing from the depths of my womb up and down my vagina to my clit and then up and down my spine, racing back and forth from the top of my head to the tips of my curled toes. My legs curled around Eugene's waist, my heels locked and I began pulling him as deep into my pussy as I could while screaming out FUCK ME NIGGA -- TAKE ME - OWN ME!

And I can tell you he did just that. I lost all concepts of time and place. All I felt and concentrated on was Eugene's Big Black Cock fucking me like a wild man. I not only wanted this or needed this - now I realize I HAVE TO HAVE THIS FOREVER. Orgasm after orgasm washed over me - all of them huge and making me squirt like a faucet. He would go slow then fast and hard then slow long strokes then fast and hard deep strokes - back and forth, back and forth, back and forth - he truly was my personal black fuck God. And I felt I was his permanent Big Black Cock Fuck Slut -- not just for today -- BUT FOREVER!

Then he surprised me yet again, told me it's time for me to go doggie like a married white girl bitch in heat. He picked me up in his massive hands, twisted and spun me around without once having his cock leave me until I was set back down on my knees with my head and shoulders down on the mattress. Looking up all I could see was my girlfriend's fingers stroking in and out of her soaked pussy mere inches from my face. I could smell her sweet arousal. Then I felt Eugene pull back hard on my hair causing my head to raise sharply and my back to arch - which allowed him to slide in even deeper than before.

I thought I had already been fucked, but Eugene was taking me on the rest of this lust filled roller coaster ride. I literally saw fireworks flashing against my closed eye lids as he once again began slamming every beautiful black inch of his cock even deeper into my very stretched white girl pussy. I could literally feel him bouncing off the top wall of my womb on each stroke. I was in one continuous orgasm that I didn't want to ever stop. I had to have Eugene's Big Black Cock fucking me every day and every night or I knew I would just die!

As he let my head back down he positioned it right down onto my girlfriend's waiting pussy. As he continued to fuck me I was moaning into her sweet wet pussy. I then did something I hadn't done since college. I was eating her pussy like a sex crazed starved woman. She began cumming just as hard for me just as I was for Eugene. Then I felt that cock head start to swell and Eugene started fucking me harder and deeper.

"Tell me bitch - you want this Nigga cum - Tell me where all married white girls need Nigga cum especially YOU BITCH!"

"I want it -- no - I NEED it - in my white girl married pussy. Take me - Mark me as yours -- Own me as your slut - PLEASE fill me with all your Nigga cum. - Take me - I'm yours now Eugene - FOREVER"

"You keep on eating that Black Owned Bred Black pussy you seem to love right now and old Eugene here is gonna fill your married white girl pussy with your first load of Nigga cum today. But it ain't gonna be your last, hear me bitch. I ain't no where close to being through breaking you in bitch! Now eat that cunt. By Thanksgiving you'll be begging old Eugene here to make sure you're Bred Black just like she was this last weekend by her man Thomas. Yes sir, the two of you are gonna be be popping out lots of Nigga babies from now on."

No way I would let a black man knock me up. Well at least not now anyway. Well I don't think. OK - we'll see -- maybe -- OK Yes -- But not til the time is right! - Maybe by Thanksgiving. But he was having fun humiliating me like that. But then, Oh My God, he started slam fucking me harder and harder and I could feel his cock head swelling even larger and throbbing. Then it was like a liquid furnace was exploding inside me. Rope after rope after rope of thick rich Nigga cum was pumping into me - more and more and more - I lost count after 12 blasts. My girlfriend pulled my head down tight against her pussy as she started cumming and squirting all over my face. Then it was like we were cumming in unison. I would have been screaming if my mouth had not been held down on to her now squirting pussy. Eugene was just as slow pulling his cock from my just fucked pussy as he was sliding it in. When he finally pulled free I literally heard a very loud PLOP sound as the head pulled out. I felt so damn empty inside. And I could now feel a river of his cum running down my thighs from my pussy. So damn empty -- I wanted more -- I needed more -- I HAD TO HAVE MORE OF EUGENE'S BEAUTIFUL BIG BLACK COCK!

My girlfriend released her death grip on my head. As I looked up she was smiling and leaned down giving me the hottest most passionate French kiss ever in my life. My tongue actually sought out hers as she was turning me on so much -- Damn I wanted her to eat my pussy as I was eating hers till we were cumming all over each other. Man she had me worked up. I then turned to look over my shoulder only to see Eugene slowly stroking his cock. OMG he was still rock hard. His huge right hand came down slapping my ass cheek then my left one. Over and over until I counted out 10 each. My ass cheeks were on fire. I LOVED IT!

"OK time to get her ready - You best slide under her and start eating her married cunt. Her ass is about to be mine too."

I felt his fingers dig out a scoop of his cum then smear it on my puckered ass. Then another but this time he pressed first two fingers into my ass on the next scoop he worked up to three of his huge thick fingers into my ass, spreading them wider and wider as he finger fucked my ass using his cum and my girl juices for lube. Gina had indeed slid under me until we were in a 69 position and she pulled my sore just fucked pussy down to her mouth. OMG she was like a Hoover vacuum cleaner sucking my clit and then as much of Eugene's cum out of my just fucked pussy as she could. But she was good at keeping me right there almost cumming for her only to back off before finally starting over and getting me right back hovering at that plateau of almost ready to cum. Damn Gina was relentless just as Eugene now was. Over and over she had me almost there as Eugene continued to finger fuck my ass and spread his fingers wider and wider to get my ass to stretch open for him to claim my ass with every inch of his Big Black Cock.

Just as I was almost there again I felt empty as Eugene had pulled his fingers free. But that feeling was quickly replaced when I felt the bulbous plum sized head of his cock pressed against my now gaped open ass. I don't know if it was planned, timed, a hand signal or what, but my girlfriend started making sure she took me over the edge to make me start cumming for her. Just as I started to scream out my orgasm, I was cut off in mid stream and I was gulping for air as Eugene had pushed forward as he forcefully popped the head of his cock past my sphincter and was now sliding every inch of that huge black fuck stick into my ass in one long never ending slow thrust. He gripped my hips firmly and pulled me back onto his cock as he continued pushing forward. It was as if I was being impaled on a tree trunk sized spike.