Girlfriends Brother Made Me Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Threw away my birth control pills on Friday, 21 October 2016,

Had my first ever BAREBACK Big Black Cock gang bang from Wednesday 26 October 2016 through late Saturday 29 October 2016 ,

Started our three night a week Girls Night Out on Tuesday 01 November 2016 always only BAREBACK fucking MY MAN Eugene from that point on,

Then late afternoon on Wednesday, 23 November 2016, it took a lot of practice but I was finally able to Deep Throat MY MAN Eugene's' huge tree truck size Beautiful Big Black Cock

My dull husband spent Thursday, 24 November 2016, Thanksgiving day as well as the rest of the damn weekend sitting in the new recliner he had delivered to his Dad's house just so they could sit side by side drinking beer and watching football Thanksgiving day, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. My mother in law said she never saw them once get up except to go to the bathroom and even slept in those damn recliners. My dull husband didn't even get back to our house until late Sunday afternoon, 27 Nov 2016.

Well I on the other hand was flat on my back or on all fours with my married white girl legs spread wide for MY MAN Eugene's Big Black Cock from Wednesday, 23 November, 2016, from right after lunch until Sunday, 27 November 2016 when I got home way past 8:00 pm only to find my dull husband was passed out in his recliner with at least 24 empty beer cans around him, so he'll have no idea when I got home. You see I told Eugene this was my first fertile and unprotected time since I tossed out my birth control pills. Eugene's reaction was like a kid in a candy with $5 burning a hole in his pocket.

"I told, you would be begging old Eugene to make you my Bred Black Big Black Cock Fuck slut before Christmas. Now spread those married white girl legs and keep them spread wide, slut -- You're e gonna be Bred Black before I take you home! You're a Black Owned married white girl now slut. You're gonna be all mine - Not just now but forever!"

Sure enough, I should have started my next period on Monday, 19 December 2016, but the well was running dry and stayed dry for the week.

On Saturday morning, Christmas Eve, 24 December 2016, all I got was two solid bars on the home pregnancy test. I immediately called Eugene. He was that same happy kid in the candy store all over again.

"If it's a Nigga boy, it's gotta be Eugene Jr, if it's a Nigga girl we gotta go with Gina. If not for her and Thomas, this wouldn't be the happiest day of my life!"

Then I called Gina trying not to sound to overly joyed.

"Gina, you were right all along. What's the use in fucking Our Man's Big Black Cock if a white girl doesn't do what she should. I am definitely Bred Black! Merry Christmas to me and Eugene! I'm pregnant with my first Nigga baby!""

OH MY did you notice I said MY FIRST NIGGA BABY? No that was not a subliminal slip - I'm a PROUD Black Owned married white girl Big Black Cock Fuck Slut. Eugene has already told me under no uncertain terms that my white girl legs will be spread wide my first fertile time after the baby is born to be Bred Black again. And every 10 months after that! Like he said, Gina and I will both be popping out lots of Nigga babies form now on! He flatly says I'll stay Black Owned and Bred Black by Eugene forever now. Forever -- I kind of like the sound of that.

In fact, THAT is what ALL married white girls should do -- at least according to Eugene, Thomas and Gina - and now even by me! Forget about those birth control pills. Keep your married white girl legs spread wide for potent Big Black Cocks. You all know you both WANT IT and NEED IT! It's the RIGHT THING to do!

In closing a few quick updates.

My women's romance book -- OK my Fuck Book with all the hot nasty Mandingo sex in post Civil War Atlanta was a great seller. I'm writing one now on how a married white girl turns into a Big Black Cock Fuck Slut and ends up being Black Owned and getting Bred Black. At least I don't need any one to research this one for me. I think I know those facts pretty well already!

Doc and his sister congratulated me on living up to the Christmas present photos I promised. And she secretly then told me her brother's huge insatiable cock fucks her horny pussy and ass like a never ending locomotive cause she found out first hand all Thanksgiving long weekend when she visited him and intentionally seduced him. And can't wait to spend New Years Eve at the party he's escorting her to at the Dallas Hilton-- She told me that umm ahhh she kinda already has a hotel suite booked and paid the entire week for for the two of them through the following Sunday, 8 January 2017. And she plans to fuck her own brother's balls off morning, noon and night from New Years Eve after midnight through all week long. Happy New Year to me she said!. So it seems she is as big a slut as me and gave into fighting back that Incest Taboo that she earlier hinted at. Hmmm wonder of she's on birth control? I might give her a dare to toss those pills and fuck on the wild side with her own brother's HUGE cock! Hmmm maybe even double dog dare her to get knocked up by her own brother!

OH my dull dim witted sexless husband decided he wasn't happy with his life or living here since he had lost all his sex drive and knew he would never keep me sexually satisfied, so he gave me the house, paid off my car, gave me half our mutual funds, savings accounts and checking accounts, packed up all his cases of beer and moved back home to live with his Dad (and their matching recliners ). All his Mom said was

"I'm really not that sorry for you dear. Unfortunately they are just two peas in a pod. Sexless beer drinking slobs. It's probably much better for you this way. You might be surprised to know, I finally got fed up with not being fucked by my sexless husband. I found me a new boyfriend -- can you believe it's a black guy- OH MY LORD he has the biggest blackest cock I have ever seen -- I don't think it ever gets completely soft. And he loves to keep me on my back with my legs spread wide and fuck this married white girl's pussy least 5-7 times a week and when he fucks me, it is always for hours and hours non stop. And I can't believe it -- I actually had my first ever ass fuck in my life and it was by this black cocked fuck God stud and I LOVE IT. Can you imagine, a 57 year old married white woman like me fucking a 42 year old Big Cocked Black Fuck Stud? I sure hope you luck out and find you a big cocked guy to keep you fucked happy! But take my advice. You might consider loosening up a bit and forget all about those southern white girl morals we were taught. Look at some of those handsome black guys -- you might just be surprised what you find hanging between their legs just like I was! Just beware -- I found out for sure first hand-- Once you go black -- you'll never go back! But you'll never be happier than when you're being fucked by a Big Black Cock"

If my mother in law only knew! If she only knew!