Girlfriends Brother Made Me Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you want bitch."

"OMG OMG OMG Fuck my married white girl ass you black bastard. Gimme every inch of that black fuck meat! Claim my married white girl ass as yours and yours alone -- Claim me as yours Nigga!"

Eugene started slow deep hard thrusts. I felt his huge ball sack slapping against my swollen labia and clit with each thrust. I knew that huge black ball sack pendulum was also swinging over the mouth and licking tongue of my girlfriend as she continued her tempo of sucking and licking his balls and eating my pussy til I was almost cumming then backing off. Eugene commenced to pick up his tempo and so did she. I think they may have done this together before as their timing was too perfect. I was rolling in one long continuous orgasm as they double teamed me. I was blacking out in pleasure only to be brought back when she pushed me even higher up the orgasm scale. Then Eugene would pick up his pace a notch at the same time.

"Come on bitch. Tell me what you want right now. Tell me like a good married white girl. Tell me like the Big Black Cock Fuck Slut you have become. What you want this Big Black Cock to do?"

"OMG Fuck my ass Eugene - Make me cum damn it - Take my ass - Mark me with your Nigga cum you black bastard - FUCK ME LIKE A BIG BLACK COCK SLUT! I AM YOUR BIG BLACK COCK SLUT NOW AND FOREVER!"

My girlfriend wrapped her legs around my neck and pulled my face down onto her pussy. I didn't need any invitation other than that. I was moaning into her pussy as I ate her quivering cumming and squirting pussy like I was a lesbian bull dyke. She had me cumming and squirting as well. I think this girl on girl action just caused Eugene to fuck my ass even harder. Damn he was taking me to the moon and back and I was loving his ride. Eugene must have felt himself getting close as he grabbed my hair, pulling back hard lifting my mouth off my girlfriend's still cumming and squirting pussy. As my head pulled up, my back arched allowing Eugene to fuck me even deeper and harder into my ass. As his cock head started to swell I knew he was about to cum.

"YESSSSS Eugene DO IT - Fill my married white girl ass with your Nigga cum - Mark me as yours you black bastard. You know I want it -- I NEED IT - Guess I always will from you now. FUCK MY ASS NIGGA AND FILL ME UP WITH CUM -- TAKE MY ASS - IT'S YOURS NOW -- YOU OWN ALL OF ME!"

After what felt like 12 to 14 huge blasts of his cum deep into my slut ass, Eugene quickly pulled out of my ass and as his cock head pulled free there was no denying the very loud POP sound when it pulled out of my just fucked ass. I don't know where all his cum came from. He had already filled my pussy to over flowing and now my ass felt like it was Niagara Falls as his cum started pouring from my just fucked ass. I was once again mesmerized by Eugene's cock as it finally started to soften slightly becoming only semi erect. But with the light glistening off is cum covered Big Black Cock it was still fucking huge. I was interrupted by my girlfriend nudging me saying.

"Come on - it's white girl clean up time."

I thought she needed me to help clean up the bed and bedroom. Nope - as BLACKED white girls, we were expected to kneel before this black stud fuck God then suck and lick his cock clean of all his cum. This was only the third time in my life I had ever done Ass-to-Mouth and as nasty as I would have earlier thought it was, I LOVED IT! As we did, I just prayed it didn't get hard and start fucking me again. I didn't think I could take much more without a good rest first. As Eugene finally left to get his cab he had called, I texted my dull snoring husband to let him know I had way too much tonight and was going to crash at my girlfriends. Neither of us were in the shape to drive all the way back to my house. Which was 100% true. Looking at my phone I saw it was 12:55 am. Eugene had fucked me just about non stop since before 8:00 pm - just about 5 hours of non stop rolling orgasms for me. What is it about these black fuck studs with their stamina and fucking power? DAMN! No wonder so many married white girls fuck Big Black Cocks. And I now knew first hand - Once you go black, you'll never go back!

She and I did however strip the bed and put fresh linens on. She pointed out the water proof plastic bed covering under the sheet smiling saying always use one now since she squirts as much as I do. Told me Thomas' club closed at 2:00 am and he would be home around 4:00 am or so .So we crashed in her bed. My mind was awash at what I had done tonight. And what had been done to me. And what I have truly become! As soon as we laid down, Gina was spooned behind me with one hand snuggling my breast and her other hand massaging my sore pussy. And with her fingers fucking my pussy and rolling my clit into yet another orgasm just as she finished placing her fourth huge hickie on my neck then French kissing me like my new found bisexual lover, I was finally out like a light in seconds.

About 4:15 or so I was awakened by motion on the bed. Thomas was home, naked, standing beside the bed with his hard Big Black Cock jutting into Gina's mouth as she was now kneeling on all fours on the bed in front of him. I was in awe once again as I saw Gina become Miss Deep Throat 2016. She had his cock balls deep in her mouth - her neck was bulging out on each side as he was slowly face fucking her. When she finally pulled back for a deep breath she saw I was awake. She took my left arm and pulled me next to her.

"This is my REAL MAN Thomas - And I'd like to introduce you to the sweetest almost 18 inches of Big Black Cock in Dallas. Come on, you know you want to, I want you to and I know Thomas expects you to. Suck his cock like a good married white girl Big Black Cock Fuck Slut. That's it. It's longer but not as thick as Eugene's. You should be able to take lots more down your throat than you did with Eugene. That's it. Fight that gag reflex like a true slut. Suck that Big Black Cock slut! Get him hard and wet so he can fuck both of us. Gotta fuck her first Thomas, she's my house guest."

I had only slept for maybe not even 3 hours. I should still be out like a light. But I was like a moth being drawn to a flame. My hands wrapped around his Big Black Cock, then my lips and finally I was trying to Deep Throat all 18 inches. After everything that had happened to me here for over 5 hours straight, I was horny as hell again. I worked hard to manage my gag reflexes. Thank God he was no where near as thick as Eugene's tree trunk of a big black cock. I had almost 14 inches down my throat. I was proud as I saw only about 4 inches or so to go. Then Gina grabbed the back of my head and started to force my head up and down in a face fucking motion, bobbing up and down going further down on each stroke. I wasn't gagging, just almost being choked to death. I had tears flowing down my cheeks then I felt his balls banging against my chin. OMG I was Deep Throating all 18 fucking inches of his Beautiful Big Black Cock. Gina pulled my head back leaving a long thick string of my saliva running from my lips to the tip of Thomas' cock. There was so much saliva on his cock even his ball sack was soaked. That looked so nasty but so damn sexy and hot at the same time. Thomas pushed both of us into the middle of the bed with our heads laying on the pillows.

"I got a better idea. I'm gonna black both of you at the same time. Spread those white girl legs wide - You two loop those inside legs over one another. I'll fuck your house guest first then your Bred Black pussy second. And then I'll go back and forth til I blast my nut in your girlfriend. Then your ass is mine tonight Gina. Can't knock you up two weeks in a row but I can sure tap that sweet tight white girl ass several times every week."

No warm up - just down and dirty fucking. Thomas was between my legs over half way in and I was staring to cum again. He was evil - pure evil I tell you. Just as he got me cumming really hard he stopped and moved over to Gina. She was begging for all his cock but he only gave her half as well. Told you he was evil. And just like me, when he had her rocking and rolling with orgasms he stopped and moved back over to my pussy. This time, he worked about three fourths into me and had me cumming really hard before he stopped and slammed three fourths into Gina. Finally when he stopped and moved back to me then, he slid in til he was tapping at my cervix and with one steady firm push he popped into my womb. I immediately locked my legs around this evil man and pulled him into me as I was cumming and squirting hard all over his Big Black Cock and his swollen swinging ball sack!.

I was cumming like a wild woman and squirting all over Thomas. That evil evil man just smiled almost as if laughing at me. He reached back and pulled my legs free just so he could do the same thing to Gina. He wasted no time and had popped past her cervix and was literally pounding the back side of her womb. She was going ballistic as she was cumming and squirting so hard. Leaving her panting he was between my legs again. This time he picked up my legs and positioned them to lock around his waist. He wasn't gonna stop this time til he filled my pussy with his cum and I wasn't gonna let him stop either.

He started fucking me like he owned me. I went to Heaven and back at least 4 times from cumming and squirting so hard. Then he intensified his thrusts as I felt the head of his cock starting to swell followed by the swelling and throbbing of his cock. When he started cumming I started screaming out for all of his cum to mark me and own my married white girl pussy. I was crazy with Big Black Cock lust. The evil man started laughing.

"That's right -- You be one hooked married white girl. It's gonna be nothing but Big Black Cocks fucking you all the time from now on slut!"

Then he effortlessly picked up Gina, spun her around into a 69 position and pressed her face down into my cum filled pussy. She wasted no time in gobbling up as much of his cum as she could and sucking my clit into mouth which caused me to start having one long rolling orgasm. At the same time he pressed her ass down until my face was smothered with her still cumming pussy. As soon as my tongue and lips found her clit, I was attacking her until she began cumming and squirting all over my face. Thomas was working three fingers into her ass and finger fucking her as she did. I was a quivering mess with uncontrollable orgasms cascading over my body as Thomas picked Gina up, moved her over two feet and had her on her knees with her head and shoulders on the mattress. She began to wail and beg for his cock to fuck her ass as he slid balls deep into her ass. I don't know if I fell asleep or passed out. The last thing I remember was hearing Thomas say your girlfriend's ass too for sure next time.

Gina woke me up with a smile on her face about 11:30 am. We showered together, fell back on the bed making sure not to awaken Thomas as we began eating each other into another mind blowing orgasm and later finally got dressed, both of us kissing the tip of the Big Black Cock of Gina's sleeping Thomas' and then she drove me home. Don't even ask - Of course we got each other off in the shower -- TWICE as well. I mean what are close girlfriends for, right.

When I got home and was sitting in the hot tub I called my incompetent husband who had no idea when I got home. Hell he didn't even realize I wasn't home when he left for work at 7:00 am. I found out next week he will be driving up Wednesday afternoon and be at his Oklahoma City branch Thursday, Friday and most of Saturday supervising their annual inventory, saying he won't be back until late Saturday evening probably after midnight, maybe not until Sunday around afternoon sometime if they had any problems..

Gina also called right after that to make sure I was OK and I told her I was fine and we need to do stuff like that as our Girls Night Out more often, say at least once or twice a month. I told her next week I was free from Wednesday through late evening Saturday since my dull husband would be in Oklahoma City and not driving back until some time around midnight or maybe not until Sunday afternoon sometime. Asked her what her plans were.

Then she asked me if I was still serious about wanting to try several Big Black Cocks at one time. I said well yes. What's making one more fantasy come true, right. She said great, that she's picking me up Wednesday for lunch. And that I shouldn't plan on getting back home til around 11:00 pm or later Saturday night. Seems that Eugene is smitten with me and wants to make me HIS slut. He wants to get back together with me ASAP as well as at the same time introducing me to quite a few of his friends that LOVE fucking married white girls' pussies and asses. As well, when Gina tells Thomas I said yes, he'll have his assistant manager open and run the club Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Gina said she is more than certain he will invite several of his super hung friends over too. She asked me if I knew what a gang bang is. Then informed me that I'm gonna have one from Wednesday afternoon til who knows when Saturday night. No telling how many guys Eugene and Thomas may call once things get rolling. She also promised she would be using their camcorder for this one. And told me not to worry, as I'll get copies of all photos and a copy of the super hot video for my new "scrapbook".

Gina made a dare that I told her I might consider. She told me to live on the wild side. Toss out my birth control pills and only fuck BAREBACK from now on. Considering hell, I won't lie. I tossed them out as soon as we got off the phone. BUT I told her we can only have our Girls Night Out maybe once a month when I'm in my safe time. Other wise any more often than that I won''t be able to have time to get my books done that puts money in the bank and I'd end up getting knocked up for sure. She laughed and said isn't that the point of fucking all these Big Black Cocks BAREBACK so I can get Bred Black just like my sweet girlfriend Gina?

I was a nervous wreck all week. All I could think about was being gang banged by all those wonderful Big Black Cocks. It didn't help that Gina sent me nasty text messages 3-4 times a day telling me how our MEN are really getting things set up and had a LOT of their friends planning on stopping by. OUR MEN she said. I guess if I am truthful with myself, yeah Eugene is MY MAIN MAN now, just like Thomas is Gina's MAIN MAN! Damn I have turned into a Big Black Cock Fuck Slut and I'm actually PROUD of it!

No alarm clock needed the following Wednesday. I woke up at 6:30 am horny as hell. I think I called or texted Gina at least 4 or 5 times making sure she would be here to pick me up. She was there smiling at 11:15 am. No sooner had I sat down in her car I had an orgasm! WOW where the hell did that come from? When we got to Gina's place my pussy was drenched and I was a bundle of nerves. That is until we walked inside and I saw Eugene and Thomas standing there stark naked slowly stroking their Big Black Cocks. Then I saw several other guys in the back ground and they were all naked and stroking their Big Black Cocks as well. Eugene and Thomas literally ripped all my clothes off me and had me down on a mattress that had been placed in the middle of Gina's living room floor. Looking up I saw Gina grinning at me then she blew me a kiss saying only two words,

"Enjoy, slut!"

OMG I am in Big Black Cock Heaven. I was gang banged by 20 BAREBACK Big Black Cocks to start on Wednesday and Wednesday night. I thought I was in the throws of having my biggest fantasy fulfilled. BUT NOOOO -- Eugene and Thomas had plans for my married white girl pussy and ass. ROTATION TIME! Bring on the next team! At least 35 new Big Black Cocks showed up throughout the day and night Thursday. Then Friday morning it was rotation time again for my next 29. Then again Friday night actually around 2:00 am Saturday morning when 32 more started their turns. And at last count actually about 10:15 pm Saturday evening when the last of the 36 guys that had started at 8:00 am finished with me - I had been fucked by more in just three days than I have been in my entire life. WOW -- 152 Big Black Cocks fucked my married white girl pussy and ass almost non stop from Wednesday afternoon until I finally made it to Gina's shower at 10:30 pm Saturday night. Yeah I had short breaks for food, drinks and pee breaks. But DAMN -- I was BAREBACK fucked almost non stop the entire four days. Once Gina dropped me back home at right at mindnight Saturday. I drug her in, threw her on my bed and ate her pussy til she was cumming and squirting all over my face. After I initiated our French kiss this time, I smiled at her, gently kissed her neck and whispered, "Thank you!" After Gina left it was definitely me in the Hot Tub the rest of Saturday night and way into the wee hours of Sunday morning. My dull husband got home at 10:30 am Sunday morning -- of course he waltzed in carrying in a fresh 24 pack of beer that he immediately guzzled down 3 in a row not even a how do you do before he turned on the TV to watch ESPN. Hell I could have kept on being fucked for another 8 hours or so, damn it!

Well, I informed both Doc and his sister I did exactly what I swore I would do. I even emailed Doc pictures Gina gave me as proof and as his promised Christmas present. I also called both of them and laughed as I told them it really doesn't make a difference if my husband was sent any of the photos from the cocktail party as he wouldn't be interested enough to even look at them much less know what they were.

In fact I told them I have a new "Big Black Cock Fuck Slut scrapbook photo album" of my own, full of photos from my encounters the past several weeks or so. And the scrapbook sits in the middle of our cocktail table. My dim witted husband uses it a as place to put his TV remote control. And has never even once taken time to look at it even though he watched me putting a lot of hard work into it as I placed, organized and captioned each photo. He even sat there watching me put the entire thing together, not once taking the time to look at a single photo or see what I was really doing. And all he said was,

"That's nice babe. Good to see you're doing something new besides writing. Can you bring me another couple of beers on your way back to the den?"

As I said, I took Gina up on her dare about tossing my birth control pills back on Friday, 21 October 2016 and always fucking BAREBACK with no pull outs to add to the risk and excitement, BUT under my safe guidelines of only going out once a month during my SAFE TIME.

Wellllll how things change. That very next week, Tuesday 01 November 2016, Gina and I started getting together not just once a month during my Safe Time but immediately it was every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights. And of course I always fucked my man Eugene's Big Black Cock BAREBACK. And sure enough Gina and Eugene were right all along -- I was Bred Black before way before Christmas just like Gina -- of course by MY MAN Eugene. MY MAN -- WOW -- how things have changed! My first Nigga baby is due in less than 8 months. I'll just tell my dull dim witted husband the reason the baby is so dark skinned and has such kinky hair is because I spent too much time in the tanning salon when I was pregnant. He is dumb enough he'll actually believe that! As long as I bring him another beer as I'm telling him!!!

So my life changed -- In chronological order

My inner slut was set free by Doc on Tuesday, 18 Oct 2016,

Fucked my first ever Big Black Cock on Thursday and the wee hours of Friday on 20 & 21 October 2016,