Giselle and I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giselle flushed red. "Well, sometimes, .... sometimes I like it. I mean it's sort of a special occasion thing, like if I know I had the whole night, if Martin is out of town or something."

Madeline wouldn't let it go. "And if the black one is just like Martin's, who's this one supposed to be."

"No one!", Giselle shot back. "I just like a little variety in my toys." She ended the sentence with a definite look of defiance – no more explanation would be forthcoming. I myself was about to feel hurt, not really keen on that "variety" remark. She caught my mood shift immediately and wiped the hard look off her face, replacing it with her most loving.

"Darling, I'm not looking for variety in my human relations. And I don't want you to have a bigger cock, or we'd only be having sex a few times a year. This isn't the sort of cock you marry - it's a toy! Don't be jealous!"

Again, I noticed a subtle grimace from Anjali, and a quick look between her and Jason. Madeline and Giselle were obviously focused on the matter at hand.

Madeline tried to diffuse things, "Giselle, no one is accusing you of anything. We're just having a little fun at your expense. I'm sure by the end of the evening we'll all have faced a bit of embarrassment. Let's move onto the last three items, which seem to be a set."

Madeline pulled out hard plastic packaging that had only been partially opened. Inside it where three flesh-colored butt plugs in different sizes. The smallest was loose in the box. The middle one was in the plastic, but had obviously been removed. The largest was encased in plastic packaging, never been used. "A three pack! We have to know the story here."

Anjali spoke up, "Why are those dildos shaped so funny?" Giselle blushed even a little harder.

Madeline spoke up, "Because they're not dildos, they're butt-plugs. They slide into your backside, and then your sphincter closes up around this skinnier part towards the base. Then - they just sort of sit in there while you do what else you were going to do, or you wiggle them around for stimulation. So Giselle, I think we'd like to hear a bit more."

I'm not sure how I was brave enough to talk at this point, but I had to open my big mouth, "I didn't think you were into that sort of thing – I mean you've always kept me away from your most nether regions."

Giselle seemed to gain some confidence back. "To answer your question – I'm mostly NOT into it, but well, every so often, some variety... But for us, well, either I wasn't in that kind of mood or felt self-conscious of, well... it is my ass. I could nevert stand the idea of you touching me there is I wasn't perfectly clean." I couldn't figure out why her voice was getting louder and more assertive when she was talking about being self-conscious of her cleanliness.

But then she delivered her counter-attack, and smiled her tigress grin. "But to be perfectly honest, I bought these for you." I started to blush and I was a bit shocked myself since I had no idea she knew one of my fantasies is to have sex with her while I had a butt-plug in me. "Remember a few years ago, I well, used my finger on you and how much you liked it? I did that a few times in a couple months and I thought you liked it, but then you shooed me away a couple times and I stopped. In the meantime, I went to a store and bought these, but then never sprang one on you. Honestly I was so embarrassed to bring them to bed; I ended up being grateful for your waning interest."

I was done for this conversation for now, but was definitely going to follow up with her later, in private! "OK, let's change the subject..."

"Oh, now who's embarrassed?" Giselle squealed in amusement.

Madeline again saw Giselle was being a bit a bit aggressive. "Let's save that story for when Marty needs some chips. In the meantime, it looks like you tried the littlest, and that was good, and then you tried the middle, and that was too big," noting the arrangement of the devices in the packaging.

Giselle looked at the carpet, averting her gaze. "That's pretty much right. I bought the three-pack since I was SO embarrassed to be in the porn store, buying those. I didn't want to have to go back if he wanted a different size."

"I think Giselle's earned her pay. Let's play poker," I broke in. I was done talking about the butt-plugs.

The next hand the betting was intense again. Madeline wasn't out of money, but she said, "I've only got $4 left and I won't be able to compete. How much do I get for my shirt?"

Giselle said, "Well it's not much in these parts. But I'll give you back what you gave me, if the others will do the same." We all agreed and she pulled up her top. To our surprise, she pulled everything off and she wasn't wearing a bra. Her pert(!) A cups were perfect, gracefully curving from her slender frame, and topped with lusciously long nipples. She smiled and said, "I really don't do bras often. I had a T-shirt on to downplay these," she said while tweaking her nipples. We all were silent a moment while we admired her playing with her awesome nipples, and then, I saw Jason adjust is position on the couch. He actually tried to act casual while putting a cushion on his lap.

"Very discrete, dude," I chided him.

"What are my options?" Jason came back, not moving the pillow.

Before anyone knew what was happening, Anjali snatched it from his lap, revealing a sizable tent in his sweatpants. "I don't think you appreciate your options; don't be uptight. If you need to adjust yourself, just get up and do it."

Madeline faced him and played with her nipples a bit more, teasing him. "Just act natural. There's no judgment here." Giselle, not to be outdone, popped one of her beautiful breasts out from her bra and tweaked the nipple a bit, while looking him in the eyes and licking her lips. She then giggled loudly and slipped it back in the bra.

Anjali put her hand down on Jason's tent and gave it a quick gentle pull. He didn't expect that (she had never touched him like that in front of anyone else, ever), and flinched, like his whole body been hit with electricity. At this everyone cracked up, even him. At this point, he took his girlfriend's advice, and making a bit of a show of it, reached down his own pants and moved his stuff around. Except it didn't really make it better. Now his clearly massive erection looked like an appendage down his leg. A large one. I saw Giselle's eyes carefully follow the proceedings.

Two more hands went around with Anjali and I discretely cooperating against Jason, and I realized that Madeline was also following suit (so to speak) –at some point Anjali had whispered something to Madeline, and I think that's what she must have told her. Jason lost a very close hand (to Anjali, who was the big winner right now), and he was out of chips. (Remember, he quit the betting war with Giselle and he had lost quite a lot there.)

"That's it for me, I'm out," he announced.

Anjali looked at him with a pout. "You're not going to try to earn any money."

"I don't imagine anyone paying to see me," he came back, sheepishly.

"Nonsense! I'll go in for $20 if you take your pants off." Madeline said loudly and quickly added, "underpants included."

"C'mon, no one else is nearly that undressed and I don't think I could handle the embarrassment," Jason said quietly. "Besides, you don't have $20 in chips anyhow."

Madeline thought about it a moment. "I'll do it too if everyone else gives us each $10. That's definitely enough to put you back in the game, moneywise, and then you won't be alone in your embarrassment. And how about if... if can we pay everyone back, we get to put our pants back on. With the betting the way it's going, one hand gets you back to decency."

Jason wasn't buying it. I thought he would pass out when Madeline made him that offer but he did remain conscious, but dubious.

Anjali piped in, "C'mon, Jason, be a sport. You have nothing," she said with emphasis, "to be embarrassed about. And in any case, it'll be a few minutes at most!"

Madeline pouted too. "Are you saying that seeing my stuff isn't worth showing you your stuff?" While she was kidding with him, it took him back a bit, and needed an answer.

"OK, I'll do it - since you put it that way," said Jason.

Madeline jumped in, "Me first." She stood up and wiggled over to where Jason was sitting. Then standing, facing away from him, she wiggled her cute butt at him, undid her button and unzipped very slowly. She then wiggled and pulled her too tight pants down over her ass pulling down a pair of cute Hello Kitty bikini underpants – underpants with a distinct moist spot just where you'd expect it.

My own view of her striptease was not excellent, but both Jason and Anjali (who, sitting next to Jason, had a front row seat) gasped at the sight of bare bottom. Eventually her pants got the better of her, and she was forced to sit on the floor to try to peel them off. In that wrestling match, I caught a much better view of her lower regions.

Being a gynecologist desensitizes one to the female anatomy, but what has always kept me going has been my ability to segment parts of my life. Right now I was so aroused that the clinical part of my brain was either dead or sleeping. What I saw was a beautifully trimmed, naturally red-haired triangle of thin public hair over a mouthwateringly beautiful vagina that was otherwise shaved clean. Her labia majora (outer pussy lips) were quite small; her inner ones were inflamed from the stimulation and protruding a bit. My trained eye could see her clitoris was swollen and pushing her lips apart.

Madeline finally sat back down on the floor with her legs to the side, hiding her beautiful pudenda from view. She smiled at Jason, "Your turn."

Jason is a large man, about 6'3", and (now) 180 pounds. I know because I got him swimming with me in the mornings and eating better. I'm a bit like his personal trainer. He's not Mr. Buff, but he's now in excellent shape. Overall his complexion is darkish - his mother was from Greece. Fortunately, he got his body hair from his father's side, and had very little.

Jason stood up, and quickly pulled down both his sweats and boxers. Out sprang a cock like none of us had ever seen. It was the size of the purple behemoth in the box, but real, and quivering and flexing, within inches of Madeline and Giselle. Now it was their time to gasp. Giselle literally slurped up a drop of drool that involuntarily came from her mouth.

I blurted out, "You like that honey? How's that for variety! – just like your purple dildo, but I think it's a bit harder." Again, I was kidding her, but there was unbridled lust in her eyes. I don't know if Giselle connected the dots between her comments on the purple dildo and the Anjali's reaction, but I did. I immediately regretted my boisterous remark – but seeing my wife drooling over Jason's cock was too hilarious, and erotic, to let the moment pass unnoted.

Precum oozed from the tip of Jason's engorged member. "Not on the couch, please." I yelled over to him. "I don't want to have to clean that off the leather."

Madeline moved away from Giselle and patted the ground between them, "Right over here!" He moved over to between them; there really wasn't quite enough room. Jason tried to sit on his knees, but his penis was just too obvious in that position. Giselle couldn't stop looking at his cock while he got himself seated on the carpeting. I glanced at Anjali. She had a steely look in her eyes. She had definitely gone over to the uncomfortable side, perhaps regretting encouraging Jason. But she looked determined not to show that.

Facing Anjali, Madeline, who obviously hadn't understood her steely look, asked "Can I touch it, just for a second. I just want to feel something that size in my hand."

"I'm sure that's between you and him. But at least insist he take off the sweatshirt. It looks retarded," she answered. She knew that word wasn't PC, but again, she's from Queens.

Jason reluctantly removed his sweatshirt and considered Anjali's statement. I don't know what Jason was thinking. After a moment that seemed forever, he answered, "OK, just for a second. I don't want to make Anjali jealous."

"Me jealous? You're the one always worried about me and other people. Anyhow, here I am in the room! If I really want to, I can just go over and wank you myself." With that Madeline wrapped her hands around his enormous member, smearing his pre-cum all up and down over him.

"You too, Giselle; I can see you want to," Anjali prodded. Giselle looked over at me, and I shrugged. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but I was too curious to stop things from moving forward, wherever things were going. She, like Madeline used both her hands on him, smearing his pre-cum around. What I didn't expect was her to pinch the giant head and scoop the pooled up pre-cum onto her finger and then into her mouth.

Giselle looked naughty and blushed, "Delicious. I can tell you've been eating a good diet."

Jason slid back a bit from the two ladies and said, "Look, I want to win some money back. Let's play another hand. I'm going really embarrass myself if we don't!"

Giselle and Madeline both laughed and the two of them at the same time wanked his enormous cock rather roughly, for just 2 seconds, and then released him from their grip. They then turned back to the game, but I did notice that Giselle didn't completely stop touching him, and was absentmindedly (?) stroking the underside of his cock and balls with her fingernails.

When Giselle stopped to look at her next hand, Madeline reached over and gave him another hard wank. "Just you remember to stand at attention until dismissed" she said playfully, directly to Jason's cock.

Anjali smiled at this. "Yes, Jason, show them you're not embarrassed!" Of course he blushed and deflated a bit, at which Madeline grabbed him wanked him a couple times more. She used the palm of her hand to spread his copious pre-cum over the bulbous uncircumcised head and shaft, before stopping and blowing him a kiss over her now sticky palm.

The next hand was another giant betting war. Madeline, Jason, and I all dropped out when he couldn't call the bets, but Giselle and Anjali kept at it until Giselle was broke. She looked around, and said, "OK, what am I getting to lose the bra."

I piped up, "Anjali is really the only one with any real cash left, and I do think we've moved past the 'bra stage'. I'll give you a buck, but that ain't keeping you in the game."

Anjali said, "How about this. It's close on 1:30 AM, and we should probably wrap up pretty soon. We lay down our cards. If you win, you get all my chips. If I win, then you do whatever I say - like a dare."

"A dare? What kind of a dare is worth close to $200?" Giselle squinted at her to try to read her mind. Anjali said nothing. "OK, a dare it is. I don't suppose I might know the dare in advance?"

Anjali looked a bit devilish, and I had she stopped to slowly drain her wine glass. I realized she had started to drink more heavily in the last 20 minutes or so. Her answer was simple, "No."

Giselle looked at her cards one more time, and smiled. "Call". She threw open a hand, "full house, nines over fives."

Anjali gave her a big, big smile.

"Four threes"

Anjali flushed, and in a shaking and quavering voice said, "OK..." she stuttered for a second, "I want you to have sex with Jason - if it's OK with him." She looked towards him, but didn't meet his eyes. "I want you to fuck him."

I felt like a ton of bricks had just fallen on the room.

"You can't be serious?" said Giselle.

"I am completely serious," Anjali replied, her tone confirming her statement. Then a bit gentler, "Giselle, I don't know if I can explain why, but I really want this to happen, and if it doesn't, I'll regret it for the rest of my life."

I looked around. I felt like I should have a say in this, and Jason too of course, but right now the conversation was between Anjali and Giselle. Of course, if Jason and Giselle wanted to have sex, I wasn't going to physically interfere, but this was really weird and I wasn't sure I liked it.

Giselle and I had had a few wild moments in our youth, but the hottest it ever got with anyone else was us having sex in the same room with another couple in the other bed, with the lights on. But that was before we were married, when she and I were both in grad school. We had decided to go on a student group tour to South America. On the second to last night of the trip, the hotel was overbooked and we were placed together in a double room with another couple. Frankly, it was sort of hot, but the other couple wasn't particularly attractive, nor sexually adventurous –they stuck to the missionary position and the show was pretty limited. We were embarrassed, and ended up with a very quick fuck. But it was still a great time, as after we were all done, we sat up naked and drank and laughed. It was a great experience, but not a great sexual experience.

Returning from the memory, I was looking at the prospect that my wife and a very close friend were about to have sex, with my tacit approval unless I spoke up now. What came out of my mouth I didn't expect.

"I want you to, too." I wasn't threatened by Jason; I mean, he does have this enormous cock, but I took Giselle at her word that what she liked best was mine. I knew my wife was horny for his cock, and I wanted to make sure she thought I was completely OK with it, even if I really wasn't 100% sure. In fact, I was nowhere close to being 100% OK with it.

At that, Giselle stood up and took Jason's hand. "A bet's a bet. We'll be in the guest room for a bit."

Jason stood up and looked Anjali in the eyes. She smiled and nodded yes, and the two left the room. Madeline discretely handed Giselle one of the bottles of lube and the two of them left the room without another word. I could hear the guest room door shut. I immediately turned to Anjali. "What's this about?" I said in a kindly but demanding tone.

She averted her gaze. "It's complicated," she said quietly.

"I think we've got a couple minutes. I mean it. I want to know why you did that," I pressed, again, very kindly. I knew something serious was going on and I didn't want us all to make the mistake of our lives. Madeline, somewhat underscoring the seriousness, slipped her panties and t-shirt back on.

"Well, it had to do with the remarks, you know, about the dildo, and Jason's size. I mean, we've talked about marriage a lot of times and the size of his penis has been, well, an issue," Anjali sheepishly started.

"And Giselle's remark about marrying and the dildo size hit a nerve, I'm sure," I said. At that Anjali started crying. "Look, maybe we should just stop them now and talk about this with everyone," I offered.

"No!" she cried. "I'll tell you the whole story and then you can decide if we should stop them." She began

"You remember last summer I sort of, well, I had a little breakdown." I nodded, and she continued.

"Jason had been asking me to have sex; you know real sex, intercourse, with him for a long time. And finally I resolved to do it, even though I had hoped to save myself for marriage. But Jason and I had been talking about it so much, and I do love him so much."

"It didn't go that well. He pushed that thing in me and it hurt; worse than the hurt from losing my virginity. On the second thrust, he had his orgasm, which incidentally broke the condom. When he pulled out moments later, I was screaming in agony and my vagina was bleeding far beyond what I was led to expect. It continued to hurt and bleed, and an hour later I finally went to the hospital and found out I had a tear, and needed a couple stitches. On top of the recuperation, in three weeks I figured out I had become pregnant and I got an abortion."