Giselle and I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anjali, nearly cumming at this point, smiled at me. "Yes Marty, I want to feel you. It is as she says – we have to do this now... if I can."

Without another word Madeline squirted lube all over my now erect cock, and quickly gave pulled her hand down over my cock and slid it to the base, smeared the lube all over. She then backed away from between Anjali's legs.

"Please Marty, please I want to feel you," Anjali begged.

I slipped between her legs and placed my cock at the entrance of her canal, and very slowly pushed. Oh my god, this was the tightest pussy I have ever had my cock inside. But it was so warm, and so soft. Her breasts, and hips, and ass were all so soft. So much softer than Giselle, my Nordic hardbody.

I pushed in another inch and stopped, and then withdrew, and then back in again. Meanwhile, Madeline removed her panties and got herself the vibrator, lustily watching us.

I pushed in farther and she had me stop and then again, I pulled out again, and with a final thrust I was almost all the way in – I wasn't going to get any further up that tight chasm.

This sent Anjali over the edge and she shuddered in orgasm on my cock, which I thought she was going to crush in her so tight spasms; it wasn't as big as her first orgasm and she didn't push me way, but I just stayed rooted in her there for a bit while she came down a little. I then started on slowly fucking her again. The flow from her second orgasm and the tension release in her muscles allowed me to increase the pace and rhythm. I still wasn't fucking at her with the super-deep penetration angles Giselle liked so much, but I was filling her, and she was responding again.

As I started to build myself up for release, it occurred to me to remark "Just for the record, I have a vasectomy," rather unromantically.

"Just for the record, that's awesome," Anjali answered back, encouraging the increased vigor in my thrusting. I changed my angle a bit to put more pressure on her clitoris, and Anjali erupted in her third orgasm of the evening and of her life. I didn't think someone could cum harder than she did the first time, but now she was bucking and shuddering and it took most of my effort just to keep my cock working back and forth on her. The spasms in vagina were overwhelming me. I wanted to last 20 minutes, to give her the fucking she deserved, but that wasn't in the cards. My body involuntarily increased tempo for just three or four more pumps and I released. The last few hours had given me quite a pent up reserve, and it burned hot as it came from me. Anjali's orgasm turbo charged and shook, and pushed her mouth onto mine – not gently, but with urgency, sucking my lips and tongue until they hurt.

I kissed back hard, following suit, and she just kept shaking from what was clearly a multiple orgasm as I pushed my groin hard against her clitoris. I heard Madeline's short, tight breathing and now she came too, using the vibrator in one hand with the fingers from her other hand deeply embedded in her now soaking pussy. I wanted so badly to taste Madeline's pussy but Anjali's mouth was still locked on mine, and it felt so good, so warm. Eventually after a couple minutes Anjali calmed down, flush, and again weeping from the experience. We kept kissing, now softer and more gently, for another minute or so as we slowly came down from orgasm.

"You're right, Madeline. Boys can kiss nicely!" Anjali whispered. I rolled off her and onto the exercise mat, and pulled Madeline over. The three of us cuddled together for another five minutes and I opened my eyes with a start, realizing I had dozed off and Anjali and Madeline were getting up.

"Marty, can you walk me home now? I don't think I want to wait for Jason, and it's close to 3AM," Anjali asked.

I smiled and silently wiped myself off with some tissues and slipped my clothes back on. The three of us were quiet. As we were leaving, Anjali and Madeline gave each other a big hug, and exchanged phone numbers. As she was leaving, Madeline slipped the vibrator into Anjali's purse. "A souvenir," she said and grinned.

We said nothing on our walk back to her place – part from exhaustion, part from both of us being in our own minds. We walked slowly, despite the cold air, which did little to waken us. When we got to the house where she stayed, my first impulse was to give her a goodnight kiss, but then remembered, well everything about our lives, and the family she lived with, the neighbors, Giselle, well...everything.

I smiled and whispered to her, "Anjali, we all have a lot of talking to do. Call us tomorrow and lets all have dinner. Time is not on our side."

Anjali smiled. She seemed so relaxed and sleepy, so beautiful with her big eyelids have closed. "Yes. But don't say anything to Jason about what happened in the living room. He needs to hear that from me."

By the time I got home I saw Jason's car was gone. The lights were all out, and when I looked, the living room had been cleaned up. In the dim light of the nightlight, I saw Madeline sleeping on the couch with a blanket I assumed she found in the linen closet, off the upstairs hall bathroom (which it turned out was where Giselle stored her secret sex toy stash). I climbed upstairs and as I entered the master bedroom, I could hear the shower coming from the en suite bathroom. I pulled off my clothes, realizing that I too needed to shower – I was coated in Anjali's musk. I slipped into the bathroom and startled my wife, who was just finishing up rinsing off. She averted her eyes from my gaze and I could tell she felt ashamed.

"I'm just coming out honey. We need to talk, but tomorrow. I need to sleep, and now," she said, staring at the ground and pushing her way past me to her robe and the door.

"Did you talk to Madeline?" I asked.

"No. I heard you and Anjali leave the house about half an hour ago. I knew you'd be back and want to go to sleep, and I knew I wanted to be sleeping next to you, so I sent Jason home after ...uh... a few minutes."

"We do need to talk, Giselle, I said, but please don't worry about what happened tonight. I love you and I hope you love me too," I whispered.

"Oh God yes, I do," she replied, and kissed me gently. She was out within a minute of hitting the bed.

I wished I weren't worried. Most of the rest of the night I tossed and turned, unable to turn my brain off.