Giselle and I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I connected some dots. "And that's when you stopped seeing Susan," another physician in my group, "because you were afraid I'd find out." She nodded back to me, still crying. Madeline had been silent, but at this went over to the couch and game Anjali a big hug. She wiped up Anjali's tears with the corner of her T-shirt.

"Anjali, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for you, and I'm sorry that you were ashamed to tell us, of all people," I said gently.

"I just couldn't face either of you all until I had healed, physically and mentally," Anjali admitted.

All of a sudden I realized my own erection had completely subsided and my brain was in clinical mood.

"Anjali, what you went through no woman should go through. Your vaginal canal is designed to deliver a baby; while perhaps uncomfortable, you should be able to have sex with Jason, as long as he doesn't injure your uterus by going too deep. You're a tiny woman and he's a big guy, but there's no physiological reason you two can't have a fulfilling sex life as long you understand what you're in for. I'll assume it was Jason's first experience as well, and things will get better, I promise. There are also lots of ways to satisfy each other without coitus, saving that for the 'special night' as it were."

"Oh I know," Anjali quickly answered. "I've been giving Jason hand jobs for years now."

"And he does that for you too?" I asked pointedly. I had a feeling he didn't, given his clear inexperience in these matters, and the way she said it.

"Well, no – to be honest, he wants to, but I don't like it," Anjali admitted

Madeline now piped up and asked directly, "Anjali, have you ever had an orgasm?"

Anjali blushed in a whole series of rainbow colors, "No, I don't think so."

Madeline continued, "like EVER, you mean, right? Not even by yourself."

Anjali continued, "Right. Now do you see why Giselle and Jason have to do this? I have to give Jason a chance to 'sow some wild oats' now, so I don't find myself cheated on later. And I want to make sure he knows what he could have had so he makes an informed choice on our wedding day - we're sort of engaged; but without a ring or telling my parents, it doesn't quite count yet."

I said nothing and gave her a professional look I had developed, to give patients a moment to mull about their own thoughts. I've done a lot of hysterectomies and have faced many women with far worse problems than Anjali.

Madeline unexpectedly broke the silence, and the mood. "Let's go listen at the door and see how they're doing. At least we can have a bit of entertainment as well, and maybe it will lift our moods."

"I don't think I can listen in," Anjali sobbed. Madeline's attempt to lighten things up worked on me, but not on Anjali. Remember, at this moment I'm also freaking out a bit. I was so happy my clinical mind took over and I was able to ignore my own feelings while trying to help Anjali with hers. During this next silence, all of this emotion came rushing up.

"I want to take a listen. I want to know," I said, very somberly.

Madeline seemed as bit crestfallen that her attempt to break the mood was less than successful. She said quietly, "should I get a water glass to put against the door". It sounded so puerile, but kind of needed to be asked.

"Let me go get a stethoscope from my office," I said, returning a few seconds later with the instrument.

We tip-toed over to the guest room, and Madeline and I each took one of the binaurals. In moments we were both suppressing giggles - not what any of us had expected.

"No Jason. Stop it. Just, just....just sit on the side of the bed, with your hands at your side, and look. See this, that is my clitoris. It does not like to be dry, and it does not like to be ignored. Now lick one finger..nope just one finger, we're going to start from scratch. Anjali's not going to get back some incompetent school-boy from me....," and so went on Giselle, with her firmest and strictest professorial voice.

Jason was obviously in the middle of a crash course! I leaned over and handed my binaural to Anjali, and whispered, "You have to hear this!" Reluctantly she put it to her ear and immediately started laughing, catching herself so they wouldn't hear us. She laughed the sort of cathartic laugh people only have after having been crying from upset. Her laugh was contagious, and she and Madeline rushed back to the living room to keep from laughing too loudly; I followed quickly afterwards.

"It doesn't look like I have anything to worry about," I said a bit triumphantly, unloading a truckload of worry into that sentence.

Madeline was still laughing and hugged Anjali close, the two women laughing, still a bit sobby, but definitely better than before; we were over the crest.

Madeline backed off and said fairly seriously, "Anjali, you can't go through your whole life without an orgasm. If we don't fix this right away, then your chances at marital bliss are not great."

I chimed in, "I hate to say it, but she's right. Look, there are therapists and treatments for frid..", I stopped myself from using that word, "for people in your situation."

Madeline said, "C'mon Marty, she's not going to go see anyone like that; she's not going to respond to a stranger. She just needs a little help from some friends to whom she can relax. Anjali, the first thing you're going to want to do is get one of these standard issue vibrators and some lube."

"I think you two are making too big a deal out of this," Anjali said, shying away from vibrator Madeline was sort of shaking at her.

"No, we're not," I said. You're minimizing this because of your embarrassment. The long term health benefits from a healthy sex life cannot be overstated. And embarrassment is the worst reason not seek healthcare – trust me, I've seen too much of that."

Anjali looked at us and said, "OK, so what, you're going to tell me how to masturbate now? I have tried you know, but I've never had an orgasm."

Madeline squinted at her. "OK, tell me about what you've tried."

"Well, Jason has..," Anjali started.

"No, don't tell us about Jason, what do you when you're alone," Madeline interrupted.

"To be honest, I haven't tried since junior high. Other girls talked about rubbing their clits and stuff. I did that, but it just wasn't that exciting. I tried a few times, but quit after a few minutes, each time."

At this point I took a bit of a back seat. Sex therapy was definitely not my specialty and I had a feeling my clinical voice would be unappreciated. Madeline was doing great.

"Anjali, you know I'm bi-sexual. I want to help you come to orgasm but I also don't want to creep you out, like I'm getting my ya-yas by messing with an innocent college girl. Do you trust me not to hurt you, now that we've established that your embarrassment needs to overcome? I think that in the same way Jason needs what's he getting, you need this as well," Madeline said seriously but tenderly.

"I think I can do it," Anjali whispered, barely audibly.

"Do you two want some privacy," I asked, feeling a bit of a third-wheel at this point.

"No!" they both intoned together. They both started to stumble over the reasons and I broke in, "OK, I'll just sit over by the couch." I unrolled the exercise mat Giselle kept in the living room. "Spread this out, it'll be more comfortable."

"So you want me to take off my clothes?" Anjali said in the way I had heard so many times. Nothing sexy there.

"Just keep them on for now, and let things happen naturally. I'm going to lean over and kiss you. Let's practice kissing for a few moments."

Anjali puckered up, almost comically, and Madeline backed off, "Let's try this again. Lean back, close your eyes and open your mouth just a bit, relax, and let me lead." Madeline then leaned in and gave Anjali the sweetest, gentlest kiss I ever saw. Anjali caught on in about 5 seconds and after about a minute the two of them were gently making out. My brain started shifting gears again, into horny man mode again. Two incredibly beautiful women making out is something to see. Madeline a 5'4", slender redhead; her tiny ass in those tiny bikini undies squirming as their kissing became more rigorous. She stroked Anjali's hair and face; Anjali started moving around a bit, her 5'1" petite curvy goddess-body now visible beneath the hitherto unappealing grey sweat-suit as fabric pressed and stretched. I felt a little pervy, realizing that Anjali is my baby sitter and this was one of the more clichéd fantasies come true.

After a few minutes of this, and me shifting a bit, Anjali made an audible moan. Madeline smiled and looked up, "Is everything wonderful?"

"God yes," Anjali replied. "I wish Jason would learn to kiss like that."

Madeline leaned close to Anjali and said softly. "He'll never kiss like that, Anjali; I'm a girl, silly. But boys can kiss really nicely. The important thing is both people figure out how they want to kiss at any one time. Sometimes sweet and gentle, sometimes pushy and rough - communication is key." She got even quieter and said, "Anjali, now I'm going to lift your shirt off."

Madeline slowly pulled the sweatshirt over Anjali's head, who sat up to facilitate the operation. Anjali, predictably, had a plain white sports bra, that Madeline spent no time in peeling off. Her beautiful B cups spilled out, totally round and pert; just enough sag so you knew they were that size and real. While a B cup isn't that large, they spilled out all over Anjali's tiny waist and torso.

"Has Jason ever played with your breasts?" Madeline inquired before cupping one of Anjali's breasts and gently massaging it.

"Yes, but, he's really rough about it. He acts like a 15 year old when we're intimate," she answered.

"You need to tell him what you like," Madeline whispered, just before she took Anjali's dark round nipple into her mouth. Anjali moaned more audibly, "Umm, yes, that's nice. A little tickly." Madeline moved her mouth back up and used her fingers to pinch the now engorged nipple. Anjali did not reciprocate; after all, this was a mission to help Anjali, and she was thankfully concentrating on her own pleasure. Eventually Anjali absent-mindedly petted Madeline's hair while starting to writhe a bit beneath Madeline's increasingly vigorous ministrations.

They kept up their fun for some time, sometimes kissing, sometimes Madeline working on Anjali's breasts. Anjali was flush and I could tell she was excited.

Madeline grabbed the waistband of Anjali's sweatpants. "Now come off the bottoms. The fire's really warmed this place up, so it should be plenty comfortable for you."

I laughed, "I don't think the fire is responsible for the temperature. It is HOT in here!" They both laughed; my remark breaking the tension and eliminating Anjali's hesitation.

Anjali lifted her hips as Madeline removed her sweatpants. Anjali had underwear to match, the least sexy voluminous white panties that every woman wore to see the gynecologist. I had seen them many times. There was a tiny wet spot on the bottom. Madeline continued to kiss Anjali's breasts while slowly stroking her belly, and then her thighs, and then reaching around and massaging the Anjali's beautifully round ass – she was high-waisted, which emphasized the roundness of her derriere.

Eventually Madeline gently stroked against the fabric of the panties, teasing Anjali. She must have stroked her clitoris, as Anjali squirmed up, away on the matt.

"That was too ticklish!" Anjali blurted out.

Madeline stopped. "It'll get a lot more ticklish before you were through. Marty, can you sit behind Anjali's head and put your hands out where she can reach them. Anjali, reach up and grab Marty's hands. Keep holding his hands, hold them tight, no matter how ticklish things get." She reached up and held my hands; it was an incredibly tender moment. My jeans felt tight but I knew my job here, to be a friend. I almost felt like a husband in the delivery room.

"Ready?" Madeline asked rhetorically. Madeline slid the underpants off revealing a sizable dark bush of hair, completely natural. She gave her middle and index finger a big lick and reached between Anjali's soft thighs, into the depths of her lovely forest, and then leaned in to begin kissing her mouth again. At first, Anjali was squirming each which way to try to get away from Madeline's ministrations, digging her nails into my hand but after about 15-20 seconds she settled down, her body clearly responding to Madeline's efforts. Madeline was now focusing on Anjali's clitoris, every so often dipping her finger in to scoop up the moistness. Anjali lubricating like few women I've seen, and her public area was soaked. The smell of her luscious womanly scent filled the room. I was so hard I thought I might cum in my pants.

Anjali spoke, "This is so amazing. I've never gotten over that tickly phase, that's when I would stop. Just keep doing what you're doing now. Even if I don't orgasm, I've never had such a good time."

Madeline smiled. "Just you wait! You may need to hold on to Marty a little tighter." Madeline took the vibrator and turned it on low. While still manipulating Anjali with her fingers, she introduced the vibrator to Anjali's now quite "open for business" vagina, the moisture having matted back her hair. She clutched my hands and seemed to be approaching her first happy landing. Madeline turned up the vibrations and kept dipping in and out of her vagina with the dildo. Anjali was shaking and I thought she was rip my the skin off my wrists, she was digging in so deep.

"Just there, just there," Anjali grunted, the vibrator right on top of her clitoris. And then it happened. It was amazing, she was just grunting and giggling and crying and she kept cumming and cumming for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably around a 45 seconds. Anjali let go of my hands and pushed Madeline away, and this time Madeline relented.

Anjali grunted, "Just give me a second, just a second..."

Madeline said, "You've earned it!"

Anjali couldn't say anything for a few minutes. Madeline cuddled up to her on the mat. They kissed a little. I removed myself back to my chair. I was hard as a rock but I also knew this wasn't about me.

After a few minutes, Anjali said, "I wonder what those two are up to," nodding down to the guest room. I have to go pee. Anjali slipped on her panties back on. Anjali went into the bathroom while Madeline and I picked up the stethoscope again; it was barely necessary, even with the thick walls of our old Victorian.

Jason was grunting like a warthog while Giselle was loudly panting "Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes, yes, yes, uhh...." Giselle was not normally vocal, except when in the most extreme of her horny moods. Then she made a sound, kind of like a cross between a moan and kitten's mewl, a sound I had only heard a half dozen times before in my life. I knew she was cumming hard, and over and over again. I thought I was the only person who had ever heard that sound, who had made my wife make that sound, and now here was Jason giving her the full measure on his first try. It was super erotic, but also kind of scary.

Madeline noticed my face and took it down. Anjali came from the bathroom and I went in. I had to pee so badly, but it took a while until my erection subsided. Finally I peed and the girls were still outside, listening in on Giselle and Jason. Anjali made the face I made and took her ear off.

"Why don't we give them some privacy," I said weakly, and we all returned to the living room.

We sat down and looked at each other. It was now almost 2:30 and I was tired. Madeline seemed wide awake, and Anjali looked considerably less euphoric than five minutes ago.

Obviously we weren't going to go in there and stop them, but sitting up this late, basically waiting for them to finish having sex was beyond awkward. It had also been many years since I and Giselle had gone at it anything like an hour, and I was really beginning to feel like the cuckold. And yet, at the same time, there was something intensely erotic about the whole thing. Part of me wanted to watch them, and part of me felt I would die if I did so.

As I brooded, and Anjali started to slip into a similar funk, Madeline came to the rescue. "Marty, why exactly do you still have clothes on?"

Anjali cheered at this ribbing. "Yeah Marty; here I am, your sweet innocent baby sitter - who showed-off all her goods off and never even got a peek at yours. Time to strip down and come sit on the floor with us."

I was pretty tired but I wasn't going anywhere and I certainly can't deny being a bit overdressed..

I pulled off my clothes – my erection was gone but was starting to return at the thought of being naked with these women. Anjali leaned over and whispered in Madeline's ear. And Madeline giggled and pulled her shirt off. Anjali and her started kissing again, but this time Anjali was working back, caressing Madeline, and gently teasing her long nipples. She even slipped her hand into Madeline's panties.

"Anjali, has Jason ever given you head?" Madeline asked?

"God no, that's too dirty," Anjali said and flushed, flinching away from the redhead for a moment. I didn't want to let this comment go by uncorrected.

"Anjali, it's not dirty. Pee is mostly inert, maybe just sometimes a bit smelly, and most people take care of themselves well enough for it not to be a problem," I said, as clinically and definitively as possible. "Unless your partner has the flu or cold sores, which I don't think is the case."

"Well, I, I'm not sure. I know a lot of people do it," Anjali answered.

Madeline started licking Anjali's torso, in a meandering but with the definite overall direction being southward. She spent a long time on the tender areas beneath the hip bones, and her belly button, all the while her fingers had started work on Anjali's clitoris again beneath Anjali's panties.

Anjali panted, "I you want to do it to me..I want that. But I'm not ready to do that to you. Jason always wants me to use my mouth... but I don't."

Madeline looked up and put a finger to her lips, indicating Anjali should be quiet. Madeline kissed the rest of the way down Anjali's body, touching all the right places. She pulled down those giant white panties again and started kissing Anjali all over her thighs. Eventually she gave a first tentative lick up Anjali's labia and ending with a wet swirl on the clitoris, and Anjali gave a shiver which registered a 9 on the Richter scale.

"Oh, yes, oh I see what you mean," Anjali gasped. Madeline worked on her for a while eventually putting the vibrator into action. As Anjali got close, Madeline leaned over and grabbed the black rubber dildo and the lube. Madeline handed Anjali the vibrator, and Anjali continued to use it on herself. Madeline poured a liberal amount on the dildo rubbed it all over, and then added more, and then poured a liberal amount on her fingers and stuck them into Anjali's tight vagina.

"Anjali, you need to lay back and relax. This is going to be incredible, but you need to relax," Madeline told her. She took the vibrator away and slowly moved the dildo back and forth against her shaft until a bit opened. Madeline's other hand never stopped working Anjali's clitoris, now sloppy with lube. Anjali sucked in a bit of air as Madeline pushed it a bit further, and then back out in a twisting motion. Then back in she went, deeper again.

Anjali put her hand down to stop the dildo, and Madeline pulled it out, not all the way; and giving Anjali just a moment, pushed in again, again further, this time almost to the hilt.

"Oh god I feel so wonderful, so full. Now I see what this is all about," Anjali cried, the second orgasm of her life rapidly approaching.

"No, you don't really see it yet. You need to experience the real thing, handled by someone who knows how to use it," Madeline said. "And you two, you two need to also have sex or you'll never be able to get over Giselle and Jason doing it."