All Comments on 'Giving Me To His Roommate'

by lynette_bx

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 20 years ago
One hot Girl!

Great story! Writing was descriptive and vivid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wonderful story!

Very steamy, well written, great description, wonderful theme! And then...the author's photo in her bio...DAMN!

Lynette, you are one lovely young lady! Have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot but not too hot

Really great story, loved the idea alot reminded me of times in college, really wanted the story to go on a little longer, with a little more build up and detail, hope there is alot more to come form this talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story!!!!

A Beautiful and well-written story from a Beautiful Young Lady. I Hope to see more material soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nicw work!

Excellent,realistic dialogue written from the women's viewpoint. The "double-header" story line adds a powerful visual impact. I could see future episodes with more experimenting, kinky confessions and many dirty, pretty things going on.

D.C.

RasKass_RBGRasKass_RBGabout 20 years ago
Great

great story, wish it could have went alittle into the morning to see the outcome but great story nonetheless, and I dont usually post comments either... infact this is my first one. I'll be hoping for a part 2

BilBilabout 20 years ago
Average?????

Dear Lynette:

You describe yourself as an average college student but your picture is far better than average. You are beautiful!! And the story is very erotic and well written, I'm hoping for more from you.

Bil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This student is a degree above the rest

A very realistic story which my wife and I read together. She is now nearly ready to do such a sexperiment herself. Keep it up! When can we expect a follow up story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

I loved the story. I wish I could watch my wife have sex with my best friend. That would be such a turn on. I asked her but she wants to honor our marriage vows.

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
Not Real

I can't imagine any guy I know wanting a girl he cared about to go get fucked by another guy. I certainly wouldn't want that. I can't imagine any decent woman I know feeling anything but deeply insulted if her boyfriend/fiance/husband asked her to do that. Get real!

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 18 years ago
To the guy who wrote "not real"...

You are, by far, the least experienced person on this site. Have you not heard of the white guys who actually PAY black guys to screw their wives? PAY THEM! Now, would I want someone else to screw my wife? Not while I was married to her, but that is my opinion and I know that it is NOT the opinion of every guy! Would I want to watch a man screw my ex-wife? Maybe. It depends on whether or not she was a willing participant. I wouldn't want to watch my ex-wife be raped; I still care about her, even if she doesn't have the same feelings for me. However, if she wanted to have sex in front of me with another guy, not a problem for me!

Fine, you love your girlfriend/wife and YOU don't want to let her have sex with someone else...that's FINE! However, that DOESN'T mean that it NEVER happens to OTHERS!

(Enough about the inexperienced person!)

To the author of this story, GREAT STORY! If it was real and you are thinking that you won't ever get pregnant right after your period, you might be surprised in the future! Each woman is different, but sometimes your ovaries will launch an egg early! If you don't want the baby, I'd advise you to do the oral, pull out and take the facial, get covered by it elsewhere, or do the anal. Just have fun and keep writing! Your story was GREAT!

Rascal164Rascal164over 17 years ago
fantsa;y vs reality? :-)

To those that thing this sort of thing is fantasy.... you're probably right! :-) But that's only because it was written in a story form to amuse and titillate. This sort of thing goes on all the time... but not usually in the scenario described. It's usually a swinging scene in which the husband watches his wife with another man before (if he wants) joining in. A little less usual is the cuckold male who is aware and likes being cuckolded. I've swung and really enjoy watching my mate with another male.... especially if she's enjoying herself! If she's self conscious because of my presence or afraid of what I might think... then that would detract from the experience. But the enjoyment the male gets is derived from the enjoyment the female gets.... it's something that "we all" enjoy and it's called vicarious enjoyment. The same sort of thing that affects everybody when they watch a XXX rated movie... what guy doesnt' get a hard on when watching one? lol Well, that's vicarious enjoyment. You are deriving pleasure and excitement watching! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome Story

I really enjoyed your story. Hopefully you'll write more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best.

I wish you'd write some more as the two you have authored are really good, among the best here. Nice pace, realistic language and avoiding the tortured cliches far too often found.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-) A VERY REALISTIC STORY. I LOVE THE FACT IT WAS WRITTEN FROM WIVE'S POV

I am a happily married woman, a working mom of 3 etc. I was a virgin when i met my husband.

When i was in my late 30s, i felt that i had the energy to make two man happy. I bed, i was teasing my husband, testing him at the same time.

"Another colleague was hitting on me today. I told him i was happily married. Aren't you glad that i am faithful... What would you do if i were not? Would you forgive me?..." It was obvious such talk was turning him on. He would get so aroused he fucked me like possessed, like that were the last night before the world's end.

In the hotel in Dominican most European women were going topless on the beach. I followed suit. It was turning my husband on big time. I was on a beach bolleyball team. 2 guys tried to pick me up during the tournament. One of them was from my team. We met him by the swimming pool & i invited him to join us. Nothing happen between me and him except that i asked him to apply the sunsreen lotion on my back & the back of my legs, which made my husband outright ecstatic, borderline mesmerized.

I had no concrete plans to fuck other men at that time, but the itch was definitely there & growing stronger. I truly loved my husband (i still do!).

Roughly at that time my husbands former roommate was to be in our city on business for about 10 weeks. Children were with my parents. My husband wanted him to stay with us. I agreed.

The moment i saw his roommate i knew he would be the one. He was recently divorced, athletic, friendly, intelligent, respectful of others, his manners were very gentlemanly. My husband was reading my mind, he was ecstatic whenever his roommate & i talked about something.

That night my husband & i had wild sex, we both talked dirty...

He said, "I noticed you have the hots for our guest..."

"What will happen if i seduce him? I don't wanna lose you."

"You will not lose me."

"You will stop loving me."

"I might even love you more." Then he got serious, & wispered in my ear, "Even if you leave me for another man, i will take you back... I don't wanna lose YOU." His words brought me to yet another orgasm.

His roommate was good in bed, he had a beautiful big dick, his staying power was exemplary, he normally was very gentle & kind & sweet, but in the heat of the moment he could be rough. The 3 of us lived in a harmonious ménage à trois until he left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave u a 5-

Re anon 05/05/16 ☆☆☆☆-05

I wish the woman who wrote the comment were nm

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I YOTALLY LOVED THIS STORY.. IT WAS MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. VERY EROTIC BUT NOT TOO PORNOGRAPHIC. FIVE STAR STUFF! MIKE'S GF IS A KEEPER.

On a personal note, i missed the oportunity to share my wife with my best buddy.

He tempirarily worked on s site near our town & was staying with us because i insisted. He was recently divorced (he had cheated on his wife once too often).

My wife & my best buddy hit it off from the get go.

Normally my wife despised womanizers but my buddy somehow got a dispensation in in her mind (go figure).

One night she mentioned my buddy & among other things said, "He is not a bad person althout he had many flings... I wonder what he is like in bed; i think he can be very gentle with a woman although he is so big & muscular..."

I now know i had already had a voyeur/cuck-wannebe side but I was not fully aware of it as yet.

In hindsite, i realize that she was asking for a temporary Hall Pass.

It was a perfect set of circumatances for us to try something new. We should have invited him into our marriage.

If she told me she had sex with him @ the time, i would forgive her.

I became aware of my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side about 5 years later but it was too late. That's life.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cucks always share their whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVR STAR STORY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous