All Comments on 'Giving my Boyfriend a Foot-Job'

by ScreamForMe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 7 years ago
Great job!

Great story!I look forward to more!

Alphamon35Alphamon35about 7 years ago
good effort

Great job for a first story. Doesn't hurt that this story also deals with one of my favorite kinks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

I too have a foot fetish. It all started the same way with the exception of no socks.

My wife and I were taking in a movie at home on the couch facing each other. A scene came on of a fellow giving his beau a foot rub, she appeared to enjoying the act a lot. My pretty little wife placed her left foot on my lap and with her right she nudged my balls and motioned to me the tv. I took the hint and began massaging her foot. She left her right foot where it was and when I slowed down she gave another nudge, she soon noticed I was getting turned on.and the nudge turned into a rub. I pulled down my pajamas and continued rubbing her foot..she placed her toes over my cock and rubbed gently. Some precum appeared and she placed her foot to my lips, I hesitated and she placed her other foot against my balls and pushed I was trapedl and she knew it, I kicked her toes and she backed off. I soon came after four or more lickings. She then increased the pressure and I cleaned up her toes. This and a few other kinks served as birth control for many years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous