All Comments on 'Giving Nikki Away Pt. 02'

by samson801

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments
DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
Damn, I feel sorry for him

Damn, I do feel sorry for him.It must be agonizing for your brain to be hardwired that way. On the cuckold connection tribe, there are cuckold men who are in agony and yet can't help be who they are. One of the cuckold told her lover that the lover is now the husband, and the cuckold told the wife that she is now the lover's wife. He is a provider, while they are happy in love. Here is an example of one of the post "Mike

offline

0

Re: falling in love Thu, January 21, 2010 - 2:24 PM

My wife has fallen in love with her bull. We started in the cuckold lifestyle 6 years ago, after I became disinterested in swinging because I felt intimidated and would be humiliated when I could not perform. My wife suggested that she just see other men, and we discovered the cuckold lifestyle online. I found I liked the whole concept because I no longer felt the pressure of having to perform. It was supposed to be kind of a casual thing with her dating men and telling me about it. Eventually, however, she met a man she really liked and started seeing him exclusively. She fell in love with him and they both told me so. I was crushed and humiliated, but I found I was able to cope with the negative feelings by allowing them to arouse me in a masochistic way. She insisted that she still loved me but in a different way than him, and I found myself unable to leave her due to my deep love for her and my arousal with the situation. She taught me to channel my jealousy, humiliation, and feelings of inferiority into sexual arousal.

After I told them both that I would accept their relationship, he insisted that she cut me off, which she happily did. I am now pretty much a financial provider for them both, but I feel that in a way she cares about me because she is always sure to address my masochistic needs through humiliation, clean-up, etc. More recently, she has been living with him for longer periods, while I support them, and she will call me to humiliate me and have me masturbate to the sounds of their lovemaking. I guess most would say they are both using me, but I feel it is a role I am suited for. "

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Story

If the first story was bad then this is a pile of crap and that's not because it's a

cuckold story, it's just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Written by one really fucked up person.

What total garbage. Can't believe any sane person would have the gall to write and post such total sick trash.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
She said...

She said: "I'm yours. Claim me."...And also: "Besides your dignity?" ...after what she said why stay married with him? A guy without dignity, a guy she didn't respect...I know it was his fault, and he deserved what happened, but after she be in love with the boyfriend, why stay married with him? Just for him when he got back she let him hold her hand while the boyfriend fucked her? I say that cuckolding is good if both agree, but above cuckolding must always be LOVE and RESPECT!!! The story could be very good, but missing these two aspects made it a 1 *.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Humiliation is Not Erotic

It is the absolute antithesis of eroticism.Sad really

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story Sam

Can't wait till part 03

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What. The. Fuck? In the words of Inigo Montoya: I do not think that word means what you think it means.

I am referring to love. Love is putting the other person first, so at what point does she put Mark first?

If she prefers Matt sexually, romantically and belongs to him, what's left for Mark? If she wants to be with Matt, why not divorce Mark and be with him or does she stay with Mark just to hurt him and of that is the case, that's still not love. You don't deliberately hurt someone you love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hubby gets what he deserves

With a friend like Matt and a wife like Nikki who needs enemies. Hubby has a choice to make if he is going to be a servant and go sexless if he stays or walk away and divorce her and let her live out the rest of her life with Matt. To be honest if you choose the first choice it will be painful 24/7. On the other hand you can eventually start over and have a family of your own. If not, enjoy bringing up Matt's kids. Nice story and well written. Wonder which path hubby will take!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So now you have to delete comments?

Why can you just face up to what you are?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 wonderful *

I think that a stupid baboon does not deserve more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't mind the haters

I don't know why people read stuff that obvious offends me.

Great series, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymous-don't mind the haters

What did you just write? Who said some of us read these stories? The title, the tags and mostly the comments give it away. Just another willing cuckold story written for the minority sickos on this site. An automatic 1* is given to any story related to this theme. Don't like it. Complain to the site owners. Maybe they'll give you your own category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If Only

If only you could write a story that was original. But hey! Look on the bright side. This story is just like all of the other cuckold stories. Aren't we lucky!!

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I hate strawberry ice cream

I like chocolate ice cream. I hate strawberry.

Nobody should eat strawberry ice cream. Anybody who does is stupid. They should stop making strawberry ice cream.

There should be a special store where strawberry ice cream is sold so that I won't have to look at those horrible cartons on the shelf in my store. I hate those strawberry ice cream cartons. They make me so ANGRY!!!

Sometimes I have to eat a whole carton of strawberry ice cream to remind myself how much I hate it, so that I can get really angry and complain that the store still sells it when it is so nasty and horrible that no one should eat it.

ADVOCATE70ADVOCATE70almost 10 years ago
Perfect sweet cuckolding

This is how it is done: sexy, not mean. A girl gets way more of what she wants by talking sexy to her prospective cuck rather than being so mean to him all the time. I thought that there was no way he was going to pop knowing what was on the line, but I would have done it willingly too if she told me those things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
another moron with a pen

and a grudge against our brave servicemen. Wha'happen'd? Get Article 32'd outta the service for being a fag?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Outstanding story

There are a lot of cuckold stories out there but you really did it so well. The whole girlfriend theme, doing it long distance while being helpless was a master stroke (!) Only complaint - you cant take 2 months to come up with the next chapter. I nearly forgot the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good stuff

Waiting for chap 3. Ignore the haters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep makin' more!

"This is how it is done: sexy, not mean. " I couldn't agree more with the other commenter about this. I hate it when shit gets too mean and cruel. You've got a really good balance of teasing and humiliation and the way it's delivered doesn't make me want to groan and throw the story to the side. Please keep making these! They're so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

A truly wonderful story. Well written, well paced. Ignore the fools who dissed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story keep going

please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

When's Chapter 3? hope you post it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved it , voted 5 stars ... (even though it hurt)

looking forward to chapter 03.

really like your writing style , enjoyed the story .

great plot very well written.

only problem i have is with the husband being in

the armed services & on deployment

those guys have enough to deal with when away from home.

wish you had put the hubbie in a 6month work contract overseas.

engineer / oil worker / architect , etc ..

anyhow is still a great story ,

just made me wince a little each time i thought

of the poor fucker trying to deal with all the emotional angst while being deployed.

not having your mind on the job / being distracted by stuff @ home.

his buddies should have picked up on it. coz am sure it would affect his duties.

maybe in the next chapter he can shoot his foot , coz he forgets to safety his weapon.

maybe he can screw up in one of a thousand ways ,coz his brain is doing backflips over what his wife is upto back home.

xxxhugsxxx

godbless & be well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love It.

I'm enjoying the story, especially the band and forth between the couple. That's always the hottest part when done well, and you've done it well.

Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait to hear about his return home when he gets to prepare, watch and handle clean up duty before getting his reward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it makes me very angry...even though I'm a wife....

But I still like the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Story by and for pathetic losers.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 9 years ago
Waiting for part 3...

as is my wife! Don't leave us hanging for too long! We are both following this story and find it amazing so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BS

3 sick perverts. May they each get what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get Out

Divorce "Nikki" the slut, the CHEATING-ADULTEROUS-Slut. Have divorce papers in hand for her when you arrive home- I hope Mark was smart enough to record the little liaison from Skype and to sue "former friend" Matt for alienation of affections. These two need to go down hard for this bullshit.

Mark needs to find himself a woman who will love him for him. Not one like this "piece of work", who obviously has held a grudge since their wedding night. These two clowns deserve each other.

I too want to see the next chapter in this series . To see what kind of humiliating Crap that they are going to try pull on Mark. I'm sorry to say, but if this had been done to me; the coroner would be probably be taking two to the morgue after this ultimate betrayal by my wife (who I thought loved me unconditionally) and someone whom I thought was my best friend. This whole story is just a sad, sad thing to do to a service man on deployment for his country, DAMN these two for all of this ! ! !

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
MY COMMENT ON THE CHAPTER 1 WAS IN ERROR

I found out how stupid and what he is. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
angst

very well written story . author manages to totaly mindfuck the readers.

was really disturbed by the plot , not my genre of interest .

did i like the storyline/plot ? ... No

was the story well written ? ....Yes

will i read the next chapter ? ... Yes ,

am looking forward to seeing how the Author develops this story.

i really don't like storys where so called best friends & loving spouses screw over a person they supposedly care deeply about. .. but the Author totaly does a job on the reader with a truly remarkable depth of emotions ,delivered in so few pages.

so i will read any further additions purely because of the Authors quality of writing.

xxxhugsxxx

p.s

Samson801....

you are going to be loved by those that value quality writing

& hated by those that cannot get past the subject matter you are writing about.

am looking forward to you writing on other topics/genres to see if you can deliver a similar quality pce of work.

which in turn should result in you getting the 4.5+ scores your work deserves ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LET HIM WIN OUT

Please let the soldier who served our country win out in the end! Let him grow some balls, come to his senses and kick his traitorous friend's ass! Please don't let Nikki and the traitor win out over him!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please!

Where's chapter 3?

Have her get pregnant with Matt while her hubby watches in person!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not a loving wife just a slut

I know this is just a story,But it does not make any sence. Not a very good story either. So if there is more to it then i will never know how it ended. Because i am bored with this

sorry, no ryme or reason lame story. if you can call it a story. One of the worst i have ever read on this site. Sorry but this sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Will there be another chapter?

Hope you will post soon.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
To Anon of the strawberry ice cream

Anon you are just another stupid strawberry ice cream hater. The van said it sold ice cream, you bought it, ate it and now you are complaining. Why the fuck did you eat it, you moron. You should be stomped on by us real ice cream eaters! People like you make me sick.

Lol. Meanwhile, samson801, bring on the next serving... Some of us are honest enough to admit we love this strawberry ice cream, and you are serving some of the best. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Add some more chapters! Soon!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
This is real erotica

...but I bet hubby comes homes and takes his .45 and blows both of them away, while in bed. And it would be justifiable homicide. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Belongs on a different website

Idiotica.

Nobody I know in the military would have any part of this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Only one thing

When are we getting chapter 3?!?

chauncygardnerchauncygardnerover 9 years ago
great cuck

hub should be locked in a spike cage when he gets back, and fed viagra while being cucked, and made to clean up!

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 9 years ago
Luv it!

Will there be more?

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Wrong Category !

There tbis story may be cuckold heaven for cucks on this site.

It is IMO in the wrong category as Loving Wife's should be about relationships on the edge, not a fetish like cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry asshole.

But you are not straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not even remotely believable

She'd get the divorce papers the next day. He does have some real friends right? He should look his wife in the face and tell her and Matt to start running and never stop. When he gets home he's going to slice them up into little pieces and feed those pieces to the fishes. There won't be a next time because he's not taking any more calls from her. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh Bother

Boy oh boy aren't you something. Do you dress up in girls clothing as well as sit to pee. Who cut off your balls? This might be your fantasy, but do you really feel the need to letting the world know it. What a waste..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not as bad as some presumptious asses would have you believe

The "Critics"of this story seem to believe that this is a poorly written story. Its Not. . . You need to remember, these stories are works of fiction or may have a basis in reality with copious embellishment.. . .

Lay off who ever the hell you are. If you want to be literary critics, Go apply at the NYT. . .good luck

Now about the story, Story line is facinating with a twist or two. It has an interesting ending. A bit much for my taste as far as cuckold lit goes. Hardness factor was about a 7 or so.

Its a worthy effort. . . I enjoyed it.

Wesley

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
complete and utter disrespect by the bitch

someone needs to grow a pair and walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid idiot

He is pathetic and she is a despicable human being. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Another poor mentally ill

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Why

Why did you write this? I mean seriously, what self-respecting husband would even return home? Oh and perhaps you should know adultery in the military is an article15, meaning loss of. Rank, pay, etc. Maybe someone like FTDS needs to rewrite this as a btb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Ignore the trash talkers. This was GREAT! A LOT of men have fantasies about other men fucking their wives; I loved the taunting of Nikki, and I loved the fact that she let him cum in her cunt. I would love even more if Matt knocks her up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What an incredible story

I loved the part 1 of your story and couldn't wait to read the second part. It had me so turned on. My wife and I read it together and she began asking me the same sort of questions Nikki asked her husband. It turned into such a hot time for both of us. Please ignore the idiot comments. Your story was AMAZING!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stooping low

I liked part of the first part. But just as I was afraid you would do . you did, Don´t make sense that if she loved him as she claims why would she let her and her lover humiliate him? why would she tell her lover anything that was discussed between her and her hubby? Also why would she think he would want to go home to her if he already lost her to his best friend. while you have a nice style of writing. This chapter just does not make sense at all . Leaves to many unanswered questions as to his manhood. and their supposed marriage. my late wife had running affairs for over 35 years with different men with my permission but I would have never allowed her or her lovers to talk to me like that. So! I know what I speak off when it comes to wife cheating and wife sharing. It seems that the more I read in here the more I see the lack of ideas for a great story. looks like when you guys have a brain freeze you just go to the same routine a lot of other writers are using, So its either that or a twelve inch black cock. No imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold

If she really loved her husband she would humiliate like she has.

In spite it was his idea in the first place I think Divorce from this bitch

Since it's only a story one star for the idea it stinks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'M just too blown out of my mind right now to say anything.Can't think of any other story which has pushed my buttons like you have done.Would desperately request you to please write more.

I'M just too blown outta my freaking mind.ultimate fantasy story.pushed my buttons like nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Just garbage, glad to give it the 1**** it deserves....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best cuckold story I've ever read!

Glad to give it the 5 that it deserves! pay no mind to these uneducated trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Biggest Issue Unanswered...

And so, what's in it for the husband, Mark?? Why would anyone stay married under those conditions? He receives no benefit - no love - and certainly no more devotion, commitment or decent sex! Nothing but pain and humiliation.

Sorry, but that's just one flaw that's impossible to overcome -- the premise plainly sucks; not even remotely realistic or possible!

Second, a complete failure to explain how two people - the wife and the friend Matt - could be so cruel, so punitive, so manipulative towards the husband!? Do they not themselves have any dignity for their own conduct?

The only answer is to recognize that all three would have to be total, mentally deficient psychopaths. This isn't erotica; this is just sick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why do people read part 2 if they hated part 1?

... just to express your outrage. Sure sure, you hate the story, but you read the next part.

Anyway, great set of stories, I wished there was a 3rd part.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
Hate it

Needs a third chapter where Mark beats the crap out of Matt and kicks Nikki to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love

Hate it's comment!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A throw away author writing throw away stores, . . .

about a throw away marriage. A faithless wife and a useless husband. She needs a man with a cock that can satisfy her. Funny thing is, so does her soon to be ex-husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
-5*

A PISS POOR story, written with PISS POOR characters and story line. Nothing new here, just another cuckold, wimp, wuss story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

I loved it. I probably shouldn't but I would absolutely love to see part three. Maybe the characters are paper thin, but I don't care. The teasing and the denial are so fucking hot.

I want to read about where this goes, husband licking out creampies, sucking cock. Hopefully this wasn't a two-hot wonder and you'll come back to it.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Just once... JUST ONCE...

... I wish I could read a cuckold story where, when the sexual high is gone, the cuck seriously asked himself: "the fuck is wrong with me?"

I guess if you're only dating, this kind of shit is bearable - don't exactly know why... but still WAY BETTER than if you are married. I mean, what's the point of having a wife is can show you this level of disrespect? I have exes that hate my guts, yet would NEVER think of doing something remotely as despicable as what happen here!

Basically, I don't understand Mark; I don't understand why he allows the woman he claims to love to do this to him ('cause, don't get it twisted: if there's no don't Nikki doesn't love him, he certainly doesn't love her - for all intended purposes, she's just a cam girl to him, and only degenerates falls for girls like these why watching them fuck some other guys... oh wait...); I don't know in what fucking dimension can he claims that Matt is his best friend (like, really, what's the story between those two? They seems as unlikely to be buddies, let alone BBFs, as seeing ever seeing Snoop Dogg refusing a joint); and I don't understand why a man like him ever bother getting married.

People like Mark are the reason why marriage nowadays is a joke - if you don't take your vows the least bit seriously, either don't say them or don't get married at all (and you just know those two doofus definitely the whole 'forsaken all others' line...) I get what Nikki gets out of this - EVERYTHING SHE WANTS, to the slut she always wanted to be without losing the life she got with Mark... but what do that poor sap really gets from it? Does 5-10 minutes of sexual frustration and humiliation after the 24/7 knowledge that you're a loser? Fuck, how the hell anyone could live a such a sad life? Can you sincerely be such a slave to your sexual deviancy that you would find such a lifestyle, where your constant misery full your orgasms, acceptable?

No, I'll never understand why the Mark of the world eventually just say "enough...", cut contact with their spouse, and go to therapy to straight up their life. The unbelievable thing about this story is that, if he really means it, Mark could get Nikki back. She may be having a whole lot of fun with Matt, but it's debatable whether or not she's really willing to lose her marriage, even over his big dick. Since he started this whole mess, Mark is the only one who can end it, one way or the other... Just need to find the balls to do so.

Purely as a flap story, this could have been hot... if it wasn't so sad and miserable - don't know how anyone could masturbate at seeing a man's life and self-worth get destroy right before his eye. All the characters are quite unidimensional, their only preoccupation being their sexual gratification. Except for him being a complete asshole, Mark is a mystery to me - seriously, why is he friend with Matt? Nikki also makes no sense, but, in a LW story, it's, once again, par for the course. Seems like the author either got bored with his series, wrote himself into a wall or - my personal guess - got so disgusted by his creation that he decided to shun it... but didn't delete either chapter from LIT, 'cause they both got decent ratings.

But seriously - can someone please write a story about a cuck who wake himself out of his sad life by asking himself "the fuck is wrong with me?" Someone needs to write such a story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That as swipe troll is all over these comments

How pathetic his life must be to post so many hate filled comments every single day?

Really

Fucking

Pathetic

Loser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HA!

Good luck with that. Cucks gunna cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot As Hell

I can seriously relate to this story and would love my wife to have a boyfriend who could satisfy her as I can't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is seriously hot.

Because the husband is overseas, and can't do a thing about it. That just makes a cuckold even crazier with jealousy and lust.

I appreciate the comment from the wife-sharer. I get where he's coming from, because sometimes I have trouble finishing stories where there is emotional pain and cruel humiliation of the cuckold. But this is called a cuckolding story, not a wife-sharing story. Sixty per cent of cuckolds crave the humiliation that comes from another man taking their women in a superior fashion to them, and the woman preferring to spend her time with the bull.

See, I'm a cuckold, too. So, while it pains me sometimes to read of others suffering in cuckoldry, when it comes to myself, I will suffer anything to please my woman, and if that means I clean his cum from her cunt, suck him to get him hard again for her, or take his cock up my ass when she has her period, I will do it.

You see, the connection that is imprinted on our brains which causes us to become cuckolds and can never be disconnected by any therapy is one of associating physical or emotional pain and jealousy with extreme sexual arousal. How it happens varies, but usually it starts out with us seeing something that arouses us and first becoming voyeurs. I have met many cuckolds who didn't know they were cuckolds until they discovered their girlfriends or wives cheating on them. Somehow, the way our submissive brains work, instead of rushing the guy and beating him to a pulp, we stand there frozen in terror of losing her, amazed at how beautiful she looks, jealous of what he can do to her, and incredibly aroused by what they are doing. The finishing touch is them turning to you and laughing at you, putting you down, her denigrating your lovemaking, and his dominance over you and your girlfriend or wife.

It is estimated that 20% of cuckolds are created by ordinary cheating. There is no other choice for us. We love our women and just can't give them up. We lose her sexually either way, but as cuckolds we still get sexual aroused being around her all the time.

Once you've pushed that crazy envelope, it's extremely difficult to enjoy flying again below Mach 3. We cuckolds are all submissive masochists to one degree or another. So there is no point in telling us, as so many of you readers are wont to do, to call the police, cut off the chastity cage, empty the bank accounts, and file for divorce. You may as well be speaking German to a Chinese. It's just the way we're made. But hey, we're not hurting you, so no need to lecture us. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome story

That story was great, the perfect wife for a cuckold. Soon he will only get to observe, and cleanup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
(j)A decent follow to part 1.

Loved it as a quick way to be aroused and jerk off to it. One could go and talk about various little aspects of the relationship and such of the original couple, but as an erotic story of a cuckold theme meant to arouse those who enjoy being cuckolded,this is great writing. Nice job. Ignore those who don't understand it.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Absolutely

Absolutely have to agree with Timriv on this story. Really a pathetic story about a low perversion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Dream

I loved this story and fantasize it happening to me. I can't get enough humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please go on

Please go on!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
How fucking sick can you get?

No real person in their right fucking mind wants to share their spouse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pervey

One of the best stories I’ve ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Who the fuck reads cuckolding stories just to bitch and complain about how they hate cuckolding in the comments? What are you guys, like 13? If you don't like it, don't read it. Christ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

mark should have back born to let her go anjoy with lover matt and start new life with good girl who loves her husband and no cheating with marriage specially wasn't playing with man's emotions

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Please Continue This Story

I know it's been a long time since you've written this story, but I would love to read a chapter three. Where Mark comes home and watches Nikki and Matt. Mark is denied any and all sex with Nikki.

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

This is NOT sharing. Best friend, my ass. The way she describes their sexlife, she would leave him for a decent vibrator.

She for divorce, sue him for alienation. Otherwise you're going to be supporting his kids.

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

Horrible and stupid. The worse kind of cockold. Obviously the writer is one too. 1 star for the effort

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 3 years ago

I just love it! One of the best I've ever read in this genre. Glad I found it again

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

absolutely one of the worst stories on Lit...she has NO love for her husband... she's a worthless no good slut bitch cheating whore..

Eze325Eze325almost 3 years ago

I hope you continue this story its amazing!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wanting to lose the person you love to an ass wipe is the surest sign you have a deeply disturbing mental illness and should really get some professional help. And those that cheer this drivel on need the same degree of help as well.

graymangazergraymangazerover 2 years ago

As a cuck fantasy I guess this hits the spot, I suppose it could go just a little further by cutting the husband off from any sex at all. There are many types of cuckold but I imagine part of the ultimate cuckold fantasy would be to completely lose your wife to another man while being denied any sexual release yourself, any further part to this story would inevitably lead to that end I guess, but considering how long ago this was written I don't think it'll be happening. Which is a shame because its a very hot plot and Nikki is growing nicely into her role. Love it or hate it - and personally, even though I don't have any desire to experience a cuckold fate, I love it - you just have to appreciate the sheer eroticism of this story, though I do expect there'll be a few who disagree. But each to their own I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then he divorced her.

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesover 2 years ago

This is the best CUCKOLD story ever!!! This deserves AT LEAST another 2 chapters maybe even more!!! I love the way this is going i really really hope you come back and write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have hung up first. Manipulated for her own desires.

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 2 years ago

One of the best ever! A favorite of mine. Thank you! Pity you haven't written any more ...

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

So many closet cucks angry in the comments.

5* great work

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

What the fuck is a closet cuck, other than what a real cuck calls someone when he has no intelligent comment to leave.

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesover 2 years ago

YOU MUST WRITE CH. 3!!!! this story deserves another ch.

Eze325Eze325over 2 years ago

Would be willing to pay for you to finish this!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous