Glencross Manor - Ruth's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. McEill said she'd be in touch - I have to track my periods for a while so that they can forecast when I'll be ovulating," I replied.

"Makes sense," Alice agreed. "I take it that means you have to take your temperature at regular intervals?"

"At least five times a day," I confirmed. "And for best results I have to do it vaginally."

"Oh, really?" Alice said with raised eyebrows. "Well I wouldn't have thought it would be any more accurate than taking it orally, but Mrs. McEill's the expert I guess - I'm just a humble GP after all!"

To be honest, fulfilling my half of the contract was fairly easy. As part of it I had to do at least one hour's physical exercise every day. I already went to the gym for a workout five days a week, so having to go an extra two days wasn't too much of a strain. I had to buy some more gym clothes, but that wasn't a problem - any excuse to go shopping, right? Taking my temperature wasn't too big a deal either, even though it often meant having to find a toilet stall or somewhere else where I had enough privacy to do it. The app was easy to use - all I had to do was fill out a couple of fields for the temperature reading and the time it was taken, and at the end of the day it would automatically send the day's readings back to Glencross Manor. The diet was easy to stick to as well - I already ate fairly healthily anyway, and the dietary supplements to aid my fertility were just a simple one a day capsule.

Life for me during those intervening weeks became rather routine, and I couldn't plan for things too far in advance in case they clashed with the date I'd be given for my appointment with Richard. But, after eight weeks of dieting, exercising and recording my temperature, an email from Glencross Manor popped in to my inbox.

Dear Ms. Vyne,

It is with great pleasure that I can inform you that we now have sufficient data from you to give you a forecasted date for when you will be at your most receptive. I have therefore scheduled an appointment for you to return to Glencross Manor for the eleventh to the fourteenth of August. We trust that you shall be able to make the required travel arrangements, but if this is too short notice we can continue to track your menstrual cycle and give you another date in a month's time when it would be more convenient. In the meantime, Richard will be waiting for you and we will ensure he is kept available.

Once again, may I take this opportunity to thank you for your business with us, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Kind Regards,

Elspeth McEill

August the eleventh, that was only a week away! I would have to reschedule a couple of meetings with my suppliers, and I would have to book tickets for the sleeper train pretty quickly, but apart from that, the date suited me fine.

My excitement was almost reaching fever pitch! In just over a week's time I could be an expectant mother!

* * * * * *

And so it was, that on the morning of the eleventh of August I found myself being driven back to Glencross Manor after having made my way to Fort William on the sleeper once again. I checked into my room - the very same room I'd stayed in during my previous visit - and was informed that Richard would be waiting for me in Mrs. McEill's study at midday precisely. With luck, by the end of the day he would have already fertilised me!

He was just as handsome as I remembered him, except that this time he was a little more dressed than he was the last time I met him. He wore a simple grey tracksuit, with the clinic's logo on the front. While it was fairly simple attire, he looked absolutely stunning in it. But then on the other hand, he was the sort of man that'd look amazing in pretty much anything, even an old hessian sack!

"So, the time has come, Ms. Vyne," Mrs. McEill said with a grin from behind her desk as Richard and I sat opposite. "Hopefully, by the time you leave here in a few days, Richard here will have fertilised you and you'll be on the way to fulfilling your dream. All that's left for me now is to wish you the best of luck, and to say, go forth and multiply!"

"So, er, what happens now?" I asked Richard nervously once we had left Mrs. McEill's study.

"Well, from now until midday on the fourteenth, I am totally at your disposal," he replied. "You may have sex with me as often as you wish, and I shall do my best to keep up with you. Don't be too concerned about me though - I have plenty of stamina! If you want to make a start, there's no time like the present!"

"What, you mean do it right now?" I asked him.

"If you want to," Richard answered. "But if you'd like to do something else instead and leave it for a little while, that's okay too."

"No, er, right now will be fine," I said. "It's just, well, I thought we'd have a bit more time to get settled first."

"You're the client here," Richard replied. "You're the boss, so I shall do whatever you wish."

To hell with it, I thought, having sex with Richard was what I had come here to do. It was time to stop dawdling and just get on with the business of making a baby.

"Okay, we'll do it now," I announced. "Where can we go to er, do it?"

"Anywhere you like," Richard answered with a smile. "Within reason, of course. The rules here are simple - a client and her donor can have sex anywhere on the estate as long as it is not in open view. To start with though, I would suggest using one of the bedrooms upstairs."

"Sounds like a plan, as they say!" I said a little nervously.

Quite why I was feeling nervous now of all times was a bit of a mystery to me - I'd had sex with men plenty of times before, although it had been quite a while since I'd last had one inside me. I suppose it was more to do with the fact that on those occasions it had only ever been recreational sex - a one night stand here, an evening with a gigolo there - and I'd always insisted my latest partner wore a condom. This time, the sex would be procreational, rather than recreational - the first time in my life I had ever had unprotected sex.

Richard took me by the hand and let me upstairs to the upper floor. Some of the rooms were evidently already in use, with little 'do not disturb' signs hanging from the doorknob. But it didn't take long to find a vacant room. Richard ushered me in and then hung a 'do not disturb' sign before closing the door.

"Er, aren't you going to lock it?" I asked him - even with the little sign in place, I thought it would be no guarantee that we wouldn't be intruded upon.

"No need," Richard replied. "Nobody will disturb us. And besides, there isn't a lock anyway."

"Oh, right," I said.

"So then, do you want to lead? Or would you rather I take control of things?" Richard asked me. "I'll be ready whenever you are."

Normally, before making love, I would insist on being 'warmed up' first - for me, a man's skills at foreplay were every bit as important as how he performed once I let him inside me. Plus, it also helped me towards reaching orgasm more reliably than I would otherwise. But to be honest, I wasn't here purely for pleasure, and so I decided to just get on with it - at least for this first time. I wanted to see how Richard felt inside me.

"I'll take the lead, if that's okay," I said to him.

"As you wish, Ruth," he replied. "Would you like to undress me? To get the ball rolling, so to speak?"

Well, how could I possibly refuse an invitation like that? I nodded my affirmation and then stood before him. I unzipped the jacket of his tracksuit and pushed it off his shoulders. As it fell to the floor in a heap, I reached down to the hem of the plain white tshirt he wore underneath. Richard put up no resistance as I took it off him. Now topless, I could once again gaze at his athletic torso, with his broad shoulders and his hairless chest.

I then took his tracksuit bottoms down, and as he stepped out of them, after slipping off the sandals he wore, he was left in nothing but his underwear. I was no connoisseur of men's underwear, but I heartily approved of Richards choice. He wore boxer briefs which displayed the bulge his manhood made in them - a bulge that was steadily getting bigger and bigger. So much bigger, in fact, that by the time I pulled his pants down, he was already almost fully erect.

"Do you want me to return the favour?" he asked me devilishly as he stepped out of them.

I clutched his underwear to my chest while I thought about it.

"Hmm, now there's a dilemma!" I said. "To be honest, I'd be quite happy just standing here looking at you naked."

I paused for a moment, drinking in the sight of his naked magnificence once again, his penis fully erect, poised and ready for action.

"But I guess we ought to get down to it," I continued. "But if it's all the same to you, I'd rather prefer to undress myself."

"Fair enough," Richard shrugged.

"But it was very gentlemanly of you to offer," I smiled back at him.

Richard stood, waiting patiently for me while I undressed.

"How long is it, since you last had sex with a man, if you don't mind my asking?" Richard said as I unzipped my skirt.

"Too long!" I answered. "Three and a half years if you must know. And this will the first time I've ever done it without a condom."

"Well, in that case I'm sort of honoured to be the first man to ever deposit his seed in you!" Richard chuckled.

I took off my bra and then finally slipped off my knickers to leave me as naked as he was, and for the first time since I had met him all those weeks ago, he got a chance to see me without any clothes on.

"You're a very beautiful woman, Ruth," he said to me.

From the tone of his voice I could tell he was being nothing less than totally sincere. I could spot a liar from a thousand paces.

"Thank you," I replied to his obviously heartfelt compliment.

"Would you prefer me to be on top? Or would you rather be on top instead?" he asked me.

Well, I'd never been asked before - in the past, sex just happened, and whatever position we used didn't follow any kind of plan or anything.

"Er, you can go on top," I replied to him.

I mounted the bed, a rather plush and ornate four poster with a canopy from which hung huge swathes of tartan. I laid back and opened my legs, inviting him to enter me. Richard took his cue, and once I was settled he mounted the bed and positioned himself between my legs. I looked down and saw his erection, gently throbbing and drooling a crystal clear bead of precum that danced around on the end of a gossamer thin thread.

"You ready?" he asked me as the tip of his penis hovered just inches from me.

I felt a lump in my throat - this was it, this was the moment! Whatever happened after this, there would be no going back.

"Yes," I replied, a little too meekly for my liking, so I immediately cleared my throat and tried again. "Yes - I'm ready," I confirmed clearly.

"If at any time you want me to stop, just say the word," Richard said. "But once I'm inside you, unless I hear you tell me to stop, I won't withdraw until I have come inside you, okay?"

"Okay," I replied.

"Right then, here we go," Richard said.

He gently pushed his hips forward and guided himself into me.

"Ooh-aahh!" I gasped as his cock teased my labia apart and entered me.

It felt unbelievably good! I'd made good use of my personal collection of dildos and vibrators since I'd last had the pleasure of having a man inside me, but they were nowhere near close to the feeling of having Richard's cock inside me.

"You okay?" he asked me as he paused for a moment once he was fully within me to allow me to get used to having his cock buried in me as deep as it could go.

I felt so deliciously full, as my vagina stretched around his penis to accommodate his not inconsiderable girth.

"Ohh, you feel wonderful inside me!" I murmured, and wrapped my arms around him. "Is it okay for us to kiss?"

"If that's what you'd like," Richard replied, and he leant down one softly brought his lips to mine.

We kissed, our tongues entwined, for a couple of minutes as Richard began to slowly gyrate his hips, causing his penis to rub around inside me. Oh, it felt so good to be having sex with a man once again!

I continued to gasp and moan as he began to gently thrust himself inside me, gradually picking up speed. I had to keep reminding myself that although we were having sex, and that it was undeniably pleasurable for both of us, we were most definitely not making love. This was a transaction, and although I could not deny that Richard was a wonderful man and that I would be overjoyed to carrying a baby sired by him that would no doubt inherit his good looks, I had made a conscious decision to not allow myself to fall in love with him. He was my donor - he was nothing more than that to me. You may call it a bit cold of me to think of him that way, but I guess having been a businesswoman for so long, it kind of felt more natural to me to regard all of this in a businesslike manner. I liked Richard - I liked him a lot, in fact - but I did not love him.

"Mmff! Hahh! Ooh-ahh!" I groaned and panted as Richard thrust himself into me with ever increasing fervour.

"Nngghh! Ughh! Hahh! Ahh!" Richard grunted and grimaced as he pummelled me with his hips.

With his arms locked straight, he hovered above me as we had what had rapidly become almost animalistic sex. I became a little transfixed by the little Whitby jet pendant around his neck, as it swung and danced around as the thrust himself in and out of me. I could tell he was moments away from erupting inside me.

"Uugghh! Hahh! Ahh!" he continued to gasp and grunt.

Drawing my attention away from the pendant, I looked directly at him. He briefly smiled down at me as he continued to thrust. Deep down inside me between my legs, I could feel every single bump and vein on his penis - I wanted his seed inside me, and I implored him to cum.

"Come on baby, let he have everything you've got!" I cried out, encouraging him between his thrusts.

"Nngghh! Hahh! Mmff! Ughh! Ughh! Ughh!" Richard grunted and snarled. "Gonna, mmff, cum any second!"

"I'm ready for it, Richard!" I cried back at him. "Fill me up with your seed! Make a baby for me!"

"Uurrgghh!! Hahh!! Nnghhh!!" he grunted, and I felt his whole body stiffen above me.

Inside me his cock twitched rhythmically and I felt a warm splashing sensation inside me that I'd never properly felt before. I looked up to him as he ejaculated in me, his face wearing a slightly vacant expression. For the first time in my life I had a man's semen inside me.

Almost as soon as it began however, his orgasm ended and he came to a gentle halt. With his penis still buried within me, and the last of his semen oozing out, he leant down and kissed me once again.

"Was that okay for you?" he asked me.

"Oh, Richard, it was wonderful!" I replied. "You were wonderful, thank you so much!"

Even though I hadn't enjoyed an orgasm of my own, it had still felt absolutely amazing.

"Thank you for the compliment!" he smiled down at me and kissed me again. "That's the first one out of the way."

He lifted himself up, and his gradually wilting penis slipped out of me.

"How long before you can go again?" I asked him as he rolled over to lie beside me.

"An hour or so," he replied. "Plenty of time to just lie here together, or take a long bath together."

"Is there a bath in here?" I queried.

"Oh, there's a bath in here alright!" Richard answered with a sly grin.

He got up off the bed, and with his still semi-hard penis waggling around in front of him as though it was leading the way, he walked around the bed and then took my hand. He pulled me up off the bed and guided me into an adjoining room. There, dominating the room was a huge and very deep copper bathtub that looked as though it could easily accommodate two people.

"Okay, now that's what I call a bath!" I said with a grin.

"Would madam care to try it out?" Richard asked me.

I nodded and Richard turned on the water. While we waited for the bath to fill, which due to its size actually took quite a while, I stood before Richard and it was at that moment that the enormity of what hat just happened hit me.

"I have a man's sperm inside me!" I murmured.

"You'll have a lot more inside you by the time we're finished!" Richard chuckled. "There's a lot more sex to be had over the next couple of days in order to make sure you get pregnant!"

He moved forward and took me in his arms, and his now soft penis gently rubbed against my belly. He stood at least eight inches taller than me, and compared to his athletic frame with all his muscular bulk, he positively dwarfed me. But I didn't feel intimidated by his size, rather I actually felt comforted by it.

"I'm looking forward to it," I replied to him. "If that first time was anything to go by, this is going to be a wonderful few days!"

"Oh, it will be," Richard replied. "I can promise you that!"

As he spoke, the deep vibrations from his voice conducted themselves from his body into mine. It was a wonderfully comforting feeling, and took me back to my childhood when my father used to hug me goodnight - except that neither he nor I was ever naked at the time of course. In many ways, Richard's voice reminded me of my dad's, and it was just another confirmation to me that I had chosen the right man to father my child.

We stayed hugging each other for several minutes as the bathtub gradually filled. Once the water was at a sufficient level, Richard broke our embrace and shut off the water.

"Ladies first," he said, and offered me his hand to help me into the bath.

Normally I disliked acts of chivalry as I often saw them as a little insulting, as though as a 'weak and feeble woman' I was unable of opening doors for myself, or getting out of cars unassisted, but it was clear that Richard was only trying to be polite, so I accepted his hand with a nod of thanks. The bathwater was wonderfully deep and warm as I sat down, and once Richard got in opposite me, the water came almost to the point of overflowing.

I don't know why I did it, but as soon as we were both in the soothing embrace of the water, I found myself reaching across to Richard, and before I knew what I was doing, I held his penis in my hand.

"You going to clean it for me?" he asked, with a sly grin on his face.

"Sorry, I should've asked to touch it," I said instead, quickly withdrawing my hand. "I don't know why, I just can't help myself - I just seem to be magnetically drawn towards your cock!"

"I guess I should take it as a compliment of my manhood!" Richard chuckled. "By all means touch me as much or as little as you want, anywhere you want. If you want to touch my cock go right ahead, I won't mind. And I won't be in the least bit offended if you don't want me to touch you - apart from when we're having sex, obviously. Remember, you're the client here, so you get to set out the rules."

I thought about his reply for a moment - it didn't seem particularly fair if I was being given free reign to touch him wherever and however I pleased.

"Okay, well if you're okay with me touching you, then I guess I'm okay with you touching me," I said in the end. "If you really want to, of corse."

"Why wouldn't I want to?" Richard said. "You have a beautiful body, Ruth, I can't begin to tell you how much of a pleasure it is to get to see it and be with you like this."

"Oh, get off! You're just saying that to keep me happy!" I retorted, albeit not entirely seriously.

"No, I mean it, I really do!" Richard assured me. "I have to do this with some right old battleships sometimes - it's nice to be having sex with someone who has a truly nice body from time to time."

1...34567...10