Glencross Manor - Ruth's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're an eager bunny, aren't ya?" I chuckled as a slipped my knickers off.

"Well, it is what we're here to do," he replied with a grin.

I couldn't help but notice that he was already firmly erect.

"Let's make this one a quickie," he went on as he lazily stroked his penis to maintain his erection. "Because there's something else I want to show you here."

"And what would that be?" I asked as I joined him on the bed.

"It's a surprise," he answered. "But I reckon you'll love it."

"Well, whatever it is I'm sure you're right," I said as I laid back and parted my legs.

"I know I'm right!" Richard replied as he positioned himself in readiness to enter me.

And with that, he lunged forwards and once more I was filled by his manhood.

Just as he'd promised, the sex that followed was rapid and energetic as Richard thrust himself into me with an almost primal determination to implant his seed into me - and I didn't mind that at all. Normally, whenever I was in bed with a man I wanted him to be a sensitive lover, in tune with me and willing to do whatever was needed to bring me towards an enjoyable orgasm. I was one of those women that simply seemed unable to reach the summit by mere penetration alone. I still enjoyed being penetrated, but oral sex and using sex toys were far more reliable for delivering me towards the pinnacle of orgasmic euphoria. By the time he came in me, I was just a passenger along for the ride, but I was fine with it - it was his sperm I wanted him for after all.

We rested for a few minutes after Richard withdrew himself from me, and as he laid back beside me, he looked across at me and smiled.

"You ready for that surprise now?" he asked me.

"It had better live up to my expectations," I said with false gravity.

"Well, there's only one way to find out!" he replied brightly as he rolled off the bed and offered me his hand. "It's just outside, come on!"

"Aren't we going to put some clothes on first?" I gasped as he took my hand and pulled me off the bed.

"No need!" Richard replied.

"I can't go out there naked!" I protested. "Someone might see!"

"There won't be anyone around to see you - not close up anyway," Richard said. "And so what if they do? It's not the end of the world - you won't be the first woman in the world to be seen in the nude by someone else, and you certainly won't be the last!"

Damn him and his rational use of logic! I thought to myself. Against my better judgement I allowed Richard to drag me outside.

You know how sometimes you look back at something and wonder what all the fuss was about? And discovering for yourself the sense of accomplishment you feel for conquering your fears? Well, as soon as Richard dragged me outside, that was exactly the feeling I got. Now, I was never a woman that suffered from anxiety about her body, but our society imposes such rigid rules on what is and what isn't acceptable that it makes such a natural thing as simply being naked fill us all with shame and embarrassment. As I stood there in the sunshine, as naked as the day I was born, I had an epiphany - far from feeling embarrassed, I felt wonderful!

Richard did not allow me to dwell in the moment however, and he quickly guided me towards a small wooden lean-to cabin built onto the side of the boat house. It looked like a small tool shed with a simple felt roof and a small window and a single door, but it also had a small stainless steel chimney. As Richard ushered me inside and I saw the wooden benches and the basket of stones set above what appeared to be a small stove, the penny dropped.

"It's a sauna!" I exclaimed.

"It sure is!" Richard grinned. "Fancy firing it up?"

"Won't it take ages to heat up?" I asked him.

"Nah, once it's lit you'd be surprised how quickly this thing gets up to temperature!" Richard answered. "There's plenty of wood to use, and some matches and firefighters back in the boat house. So, what do you say?"

"I say, what are we waiting for? Let's get this baby going!" I enthused.

Richard disappeared for a few moments, coming back with an armful of small pieces of firewood. He arranged them in a neat stack inside the stove used some screwed up paper as kindling and then lit it with the matches from the kitchen. True to his word, it didn't take long to get up to temperature. He handed me the wooden bucket and sent me outside to a small wooden jetty that protruded out into the loch to fetch some water, and just a few minutes later he was ladling the freshly drawn water over the red hot stones, filling the little room full of steam.

I'd used a sauna before at my local health spa, but on those occasions I, along with everyone else, had been wearing a towel to preserve my modesty. Now naked in a sauna for the first time, I realised how ridiculous it was to have a towel wrapped around me - it felt so much more natural to be naked, the way any self-respecting Scandinavian person would normally use a sauna - the way a sauna is supposed to be used. We sat and chatted for a while in the intense, steamy heat, letting all the impurities sweat out of our skins.

"What do you do with all the money you make out of doing this?" I asked him.

"I put most of it into my savings account," he replied. "By the time I retire from doing this I should have enough saved up to live a pretty comfortable lifestyle."

"When would you have to retire?" I went on. "Sorry if it's intrusive, but I'm just curious."

"That's okay," Richard replied. "Mrs. McEill formally dispenses with our services once we reach the age of forty - the quality of a man's sperm starts to diminish after that, apparently."

"What will you do afterwards?" I asked him.

"Whatever I want, really," he answered as he wiped the sweat off his brow with the back of his hand. "Although, it's a good few years off for me yet."

He got up to ladle some more water onto the hot stones.

"What about you?" he asked me as the room filled up with a fresh influx of steam. "How do you see yourself after you've had your baby?"

"Well, obviously I'd have to make some changes to my life," I replied. "But I reckon I'd be able to juggle motherhood with running my business reasonably well. I have a good staff working for me - I've become much less 'hands on' over the last couple of years."

I paused for a moment, before asking him a question I had been thinking over for some time.

"Does it bother you that you'll never be a part of the lives of the children you've fathered? Knowing that you'll never be a part of my child's life?"

"I know it may sound as though I'm being a bit callous," he replied after several moments of obviously careful consideration. "But I find it best to not think about them."

"Oh?"

"I mean, I care about them, y'know, how they're getting on in life, whether they're happy and healthy, but I can't let myself care too much for them, do you see what I mean?" he elaborated.

"Because if you did you'd allow them to consume your thoughts, you mean?" I replied.

"Something like that, I guess," he mused. "I'm just their biological father - the men that actually raise them, they're the kids dads. I'm just happy to have helped someone achieve their dream of being a parent."

"What do you think you'd do when one of them traces you and turns up on your doorstep some day?"

"I'd have to cross that bridge when I get to it, I suppose. To be honest I haven't really thought about it too much," Richard answered. "I guess I'd be interested to get to meet them, but apart from that I probably wouldn't be interested in having any kind of relationship with them. I know it sounds mean, but by the time I'm done here there could be dozens and dozens of them - that's an awful lot of birthday cards to have to send!"

"I guess that's one way to think of it," I mused aloud.

I could sort of see his point, I mean if I was in his position, with potentially hundreds of offspring scattered all over the place, I too would probably try to maintain as much distance from them as possible. After all, it wouldn't be fair on all the others just to single out one of them.

"The way I see it, I either have a relationship with all of them or none of them at all" he went on. "And it's just easier for all concerned for me to opt for the latter."

The conversation died down after that, I guess because neither of us knew what to say next. Eventually however, Richard broke the silence.

"I don't know about you, but I think we've spent long enough in here now," he announced. "You ready to take the plunge?"

"Take the plunge?" I asked him. "Surely, you don't mean...?"

"I sure do!" he replied with a grin. "You haven't done a sauna properly otherwise!"

He took me by the hand and pulled me up onto my feet.

"No ifs or buts, Ruthie, you're gonna do this whether you like it or not!" he added as he was about to open the door. "This is one of those things that sounds so completely counterintuitive, but once you've done it, you'll be amazed how good it feels. So, no chickening out here, we're going to do this together, okay?"

"Okay," I replied nervously.

"Okay, in three, two one," Richard counted down and then flung the door wide open. "Banzai!!" he shrieked as he sprinted outside, taking me along with him.

Together we ran naked at full tilt out from the sauna, across the grass, along the small wooden jetty from which I'd retrieved the water for the sauna earlier on, and together we jumped, our arms and legs flailing in mid air, straight into the frigid black waters of the loch.

Holy mother of God was it ever cold! The shock was such that it felt as though I had been struck by lightning! As soon as we surfaced we both shrieked, which almost echoed off the rocky and forested landscape that surrounded us. But oh my word it was an exhilarating feeling! Even though it was August, and it was warm enough outside for shorts and t-shirts, the water was freezing cold.

"Hewwwee!" Richard cried as he swam over to me. "Totally worth it, isn't it?"

"It's b-bloody fr-freezing!" I exclaimed.

"Don't think about the cold!" he replied to me as he took me in his arms. "That's just the initial shock - you'll get used to it in a jiffy."

"I bloody w-well h-hope so!" I answered through chattering teeth.

"Ah, you will!" Richard assured me, and then swam away from me and out further into the loch.

He disappeared under the water, his naked behind briefly puncturing the surface of the water as he dived down below. I had to grudgingly admit, now that I was in the water, that it really did feel quite a rush - I could see now why it was such a popular pastime in Scandinavia. Richard resurfaced after a few moments and then swam back towards me.

"You ready to get out?" he asked me.

"Y-yes!" I replied.

He took me by the hand and led me back towards the shore, carefully negotiating our way across rocks and gravel.

"Just lie out in the sun for a bit, it'll have you warmed up in no time," he said as sat himself down on the grass.

Believe it or not, but Swedes do that even in the middle of winter," Richard added as I sat beside him.

"They must be mad!" I said.

"Oh, come on, Ruth, you can't tell me that didn't feel amazing!" Richard said as he turned to look me in the eye.

"Well, yes, okay it did," I admitted. "But doing that here in the middle of summer is one thing, but doing it in winter? That's just mental!"

"Whole families do that together, believe it or not," he added. "Mums, dads, kids, aunties, uncles, grandparents all together."

"What? Naked?" I gasped.

"They're just more laid back about nudity than we are," Richard shrugged. "Either that or it's something to do with all that Viking ancestry - makes 'em tougher I suppose."

"Well, it's certainly had an effect on you!" I giggled as I cast a glance between his legs. "Your willy's shrivelled up!"

"So it has!" Richard chuckled as he followed my gaze.

"I could always, y'know, warm it back up a bit," I said devilishly.

"And how do you propose to do that?" he asked me in reply.

"Well now, let me see," I said, trying my best to keep myself from giggling like a naughty schoolgirl. "Maybe this might help."

I reached out between Richard's legs and gently cupped his shrivelled manhood.

"Oohh-mmmm," he sighed contentedly as I handled his masculine parts. "Yeah, that might do the trick!"

He gazed down at my hand as I rubbed his cock and fondled his balls, and lo and behold, it wasn't long before his blood was pumping in and he began to firm up in my hand.

"You want to take this back inside?" he said once he was fully hard.

"No point in letting a good erection go to waste!" I chuckled.

Richard got up and then took my hand and led me back inside the boathouse. Within moments I was on my back on the bed upstairs with Richard back inside me once again, pumping his semen into me for all he was worth.

"I think it's about time we had a spot of lunch," Richard announced a few minutes later as we both came down from our latest bout of sexual congress.

He got up from the bed and went downstairs to the little kitchen area.

"Fancy an omelette?" he called up to me.

I got up and stood at the balustrade that overlooked the kitchen. Richard was crouched down, taking various ingredients out of the rucksack he'd brought with him.

"Sounds lovely," I replied.

It was only a simple dish, I mean anyone can make an omelette, right? But a few minutes later as I tucked in to the ham, mushroom and gruyere cheese omelette Richard had made me, I simply had to congratulate him on his culinary skills - it was utterly divine!

"There's something else in my rucksack you might like," he said as he briefly left the table.

He returned a few moments later with a small insulated bag, inside of which, along with an ice pack to keep it nicely chilled, was a half bottle of white wine, just enough for a single glass each.

"Promise you won't grass on me to Mrs. McEill!" Richard said with a wink as he set the bottle before me.

"Of course I wouldn't," I assured him.

He retrieved two glasses from one of the cupboards, and opened the wine, pouring us both a glass.

"Ooh, Chardonnay! How did you manage to smuggle this in?" I said as I took a sip.

"I didn't need to," Richard replied as he sipped his own glass. "Just because we men here aren't allowed to drink, doesn't mean the women who work here aren't - they're allowed a stash of wine in their accommodation block, and now and then they're prepared to share some of it with us guys. As long as Mrs. McEill doesn't find out, of course!"

"Well, now that we both have a glass of wine, what better opportunity to raise a toast?" I said.

"Okay," Richard replied as he held up his glass. "What are we drinking to?"

"To a successful conception!" I answered. "Unless you can think of anything else."

"Nope, sounds fine to me," Richard smiled. "To a successful conception!"

And with that, we clinked our glasses together and took a long sip of wine.

"There's something else I'd love to show you while we're here," Richard said a few minutes later whilst he was taking care of the washing up in the kitchen sink.

"Another surprise, eh?" I replied as I drained the last of my wine. "That omelette was delicious by the way."

"Thank you," he answered, graciously accepting my compliment. "Not so much a secret this time - I thought you might like to take to the water. That's on it, rather than in it this time! This is a boathouse after all and, like most boathouses, it has boats. How do you fancy an afternoon row around the loch?"

"I'd say that'd be lovely!" I enthused. "I haven't been on a boat ride in years - not since my dad hired a rowing boat for an afternoon on the Thames at Windsor when I was twelve."

"Well alrighty then!" Richard said brightly. "I'll just finish up here and then we can get the boat out."

A few minutes later, Richard opened the doors by the side of the boathouse to reveal a covered dock that took up one half of the entire building. In it, along with an assortment of boating related accessories, were two small wooden boats. One of them had a small collapsible mast and sail, and the other had a couple of oars. Richard decided to take the one with the oars.

"I've never managed to get the hang of sailing!" he said to defend his choice of craft.

We took a few blankets with us, but other than that we headed away out onto the water as we were - which is to say still completely naked. By that time I was so comfortable being outside in the nude that I was really past caring whether we were seen or not.

Richard piloted our little craft towards the more distant of the two small islands on the loch around half a mile or so from the boathouse. It was a lovely afternoon to be out on the water, and the breeze cooled our skins and took the edge off what had become quite a warm day.

"It's called Eilean Leannanan," Richard said as he pointed the boat towards the little islet. "It means 'Isle of Lovers'. Beautiful, isn't it?"

"It's very pretty!" I replied.

The island was peppered with tall pine trees that towered over the shimmering waters of the loch, it really was a very beautiful little isle. It couldn't have been more than a hundred feet or so wide, and was encircled by a pebbly shoreline. Richard rowed as hard as he could as we approached, and grounded the little craft on the shore. He hopped out, took a length of rope from the bow and tied it off on a nearby tree. He then helped me ashore.

"What I want to show you is just up here," Richard said as he picked up the blankets from the boat.

He took my hand and rather gingerly, since we were both barefoot, he guided me up the rocks and onto the island proper. The ground beneath our naked feet was a mixture of soft grass littered with pine cones and small outcrops of grey rock. After a short distance, Richard stopped us at what looked like a small semicircular depression in the rock that offered a perfect view across the loch back towards the Manor House, its turrets and flags just visible above the trees in the distance.

"This little feature is known as the 'husband's chair'," Richard explained. "Mrs. McEill told me about it. Apparently, if a virgin bride consummated her marriage with her new husband lying on his back in the chair, their union will be blessed with a son by the end of the following spring."

"Pity it didn't work for her parents," I commented.

"They were probably too uptight to try it! I mean, having sex outdoors in the open air? That'd never be considered respectable for a clan chieftain!" Richard chuckled. "And besides, they probably weren't even aware of the local legend - Mrs. McEill told me she only found out about it herself when she was researching into the history of Glencross Manor estate in the fourteenth century.

"Well, there is a bit of an obvious fly in the ointment when it comes to us," I said as I looked upon the little depression in the rock. "Firstly, we're not husband and wife, and secondly, I'm not a virgin either."

"Well, I had taken that into account!" Richard chuckled. "I don't believe in all that pagan fertility mumbo-jumbo anyway, I just think that when it comes to somewhere to conceive a new life, is there anywhere more beautiful than here on this little island in the middle of a loch at the foot of Ben Nevis?"

Looking around I could definitely see his point - it was eye-wateringly beautiful, and so tranquil and literally surrounded by nature.

"I thought you said that we weren't allowed to have sex out in the open?" I asked him.

"In open view, yes," he replied. "But out in the open is fine. Basically anywhere where you can be easily seen counts as 'in open view', and since we're well over a mile from the main house and campus, and you'd need a high powered pair of binoculars to be able to see us, plus we're screened by all the trees around here and we're half a mile offshore, it'd take someone pretty determined to be able to see us, don't you think?"