Glencross Manor - Ruth's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you insist," I replied to him. "I won't stop you!"

A few minutes later I could see why he'd insisted I go on top. I rode on his cock facing away from him, reverse cowgirl style, and as I bucked my hips around his tumescence, I felt a definite sense of wonder as I had an unobstructed view of the night sky above and the twinkling lights of the town below. It was as if I'd passed into some higher plane of being, and despite the fact that I was naked in the chilly mountain air, I felt warmth emanating from within me. My skin, as was Richard's, was covered in goosebumps, but not just as a reaction to the cold - it was a much due to the exhilaration of having sex out under the canopy of stars above us as anything else.

"I can see why you wanted to do this now!" Richard gasped below me as I rode him.

I looked back over my shoulder at him - he was gazing up at the heavens, clearly awestruck by the experience.

"Although it's pretty bloody cold down here!" he said with a lopsided smile. "I hope you don't object to this one not taking too long!"

He had a point of course - as much as I'd have liked to enjoy the heavenly view above and around me, it was a bit mean of me to expect Richard to have to lie on the ground for too long, even if he was lying on some blankets rather than the bare grass. So I sighed and picked up the pace of my gyrations in order to help him towards his climax.

When it came it felt like a miniature explosion inside me, and Richard gasped and grunted below me as he erupted. I felt his hands on my hips and he pulled me down onto him as his cock twitched inside me and I was flooded with his semen once again. By that time I'd completely given up on trying to work out how many times he'd erupted inside me. To be honest I was pretty much past caring - I just didn't want it to ever stop. Once it became obvious that he was utterly spent, I dismounted him and stood up. Offering him my hand I helped him up to his feet and we kissed, our lips and our naked bodies pressed together in the starlight.

"Thank you, that was so beautiful," I sighed when our lips parted. "But that big cosy bed in there is calling me now!"

"I'll say amen to that!" Richard shivered in reply, albeit with a broad smile.

Hand in hand we picked up the blankets and the lanterns and went back inside into the warmth.

* * * * * *

The weather had changed by the time we awoke the following morning - a cold front had moved in overnight and the once magnificent view was now totally obscured by fog and an insipid drizzle that swirled around the place. Even in August, the Scottish weather can only be relied upon to be nice for so long.

"Will it be safe for us to head back down?" I asked Richard as he fixed us some breakfast. "You can't see a thing out there!"

"Nah, we'll be okay," Richard replied, seemingly unconcerned about the inclement conditions outside. "I know the path like the back of my hand - and as long as we take it slowly and watch our footing we'll be fine."

We were both fully clothed again, for the first time since I'd stripped off outside the bothy the previous day. I guess the weather sort of summed up my mood - it was my last day with Richard, and by that evening I'd be back on the train headed south, bound for London, and from there back home to Hampshire. There was no need to rush just yet however, there would be plenty of time to fit in another few rounds of sex just to make sure I'd leave the place having been successfully fertilised.

Richard served me with a portion of scrambled eggs on toast and a mug of tea, and then came and sat opposite me at the little round dining table.

"So, your last day here," he said as he tucked in to his eggs.

"Please, don't remind me!" I replied with a little groan. "I've absolutely loved being here."

"Well, if it's any consolation, I've loved being here with you too, Ruth," he answered me. "I'll be genuinely sorry to see you go. But like you said last night, we can still stay in touch - we could even Skype each other if you like."

"I'd like that," I said with a smile. "If it's what you'd like."

"Of course it is, ya silly wee lassie! I wouldnae have suggested it otherwise!" Richard chuckled, using an elaborately over the top Scottish accent.

"Och, away wi' ye!" I replied in my own bad Scottish brogue. Two can play at that game!

"Seriously, I'd love to Skype with you," Richard added, back in his normal Yorkshire accent. "We may not wish to be lovers, but we can easily be friends."

Half an hour later, we were packing up our things and preparing to make our way back down the hill towards the Manor House and the estate's main campus of buildings. The fog still hadn't lifted, even though it was mid morning before we locked the bothy up and headed down along the path. The fog and drizzle had made the rocky trail slippery in places, and even though there were no sheer drops to worry about, having to descend with a twisted ankle would be no fun at all, so just as Richard had suggested, we took things very carefully.

After half an hour or so we came down from the low cloud and we could see where we were going a bit better, and by the time we were back among the pine trees on the lower slopes, the path was considerably less treacherous underfoot. It was almost lunchtime before we made it back to the main compound and the first thing we did was to head straight for my room.

I needn't go into too much detail of how Richard and I spent our last few hours together, by now I'm sure you can figure out what was involved, suffice to say that we made sure that we were both well and truly exhausted at the end of it all.

* * * * * *

"So, Ms. Vyne, I hope you have enjoyed your time here with us," Mrs. McEill said from behind her desk as Richard and I sat opposite.

"Oh I've definitely enjoyed myself!" I replied, grinning from ear to ear like a demented idiot. "In fact that'd be the understatement of the century!"

"Well, I'm pleased that Richard seems to have lived up to your expectations," Mrs. McEill smiled in reply.

"Oh, he definitely did!" I said. "But it wasn't just Richard that I've enjoyed - the landscape around here is fabulous as well!"

"Well I've lived here my whole life and I still never tire of the views around here!" the old woman beamed. "Did you show her the boathouse, Richard?"

"Yep, and the bothy too!" Richard answered.

"And I bet he showed you the 'husband's chair' too!" she turned back to me.

I needn't have answered - the way my cheeks turned red pretty much confirmed it!

"Whether there's any truth in the old folklore about it remains to be seen, but it's a beautiful spot for 'intimate relations' don't you think?"

"It is," I replied. "I wish I could've stayed there longer!"

"So, your time here has come to an end," Mrs. McEill said as she rose from her seat and stepped around her desk. "I'll just give the two of you a chance to say goodbye while I get Karl to bring the car around for you - we wouldn't want you to miss your train, after all!"

She exited the room, leaving Richard and I alone together one last time.

"Well, I guess this is it then," I said to him, feeling a tear welling up in my left eye.

"Hey, no tears, Ruthie, do you hear me?" he replied and then took me in his strong arms. "We've both got each other's Skype addresses, so it's not like we'll never see each other again."

"I know, I know," I sighed. "I just wish I could take you home with me!"

Well, hopefully you are taking me home with you," Richard answered. "Well, a part of me, at least. As long as Mrs. McEill's calculations about your cycle are correct, you should already have a 'bun in the oven', as they say."

"Is it okay if I Skype you later? To let you know I got home safely?" I asked him.

"Sure, if you like,"

Just then Mrs. McEill returned.

"Karl is waiting for you outside, Ms, Vyne," she announced. "He's ready whenever you are."

"Er, yes, thanks," I replied to her.

I returned to face Richard one last time.

"Well, this is goodbye, I guess," I said to him.

"At least it isn't farewell," he replied to me with a smile that nearly melted my heart. "It's been a pleasure to get to know you, Ruth, and it'll be a pleasure to be your friend. And of course, I wish you all the best of luck."

"Yes, thank you," I replied.

"Aw, c'mere you!" he said and gathered me up into a long hug and kissed me goodbye.

It was with no small measure of reluctance that I allowed him to release me from his embrace, and with a deep resounding sigh I picked up my case followed Mrs. McEill out to where Karl was waiting for me to take me back to Fort William in time to catch the evening's sleeper service back to London. By the following afternoon I'd be back in my cottage in the New Forest, although hopefully I would be coming home with more than I had when I left with.

* * * * * *

A few weeks later I missed my period. A month after that I missed it again. I didn't trust the commercially available pregnancy tests, so instead I visited my friend Alice at her surgery where she conducted a proper pregnancy test.

"Well, allow me to be the first to offer my congratulations," she said as the checked the result. "I can confirm that you are indeed pregnant."

"Yes!" I cried gleefully. "Result!"

Later that evening I Skyped Richard to impart my good news.

"Congratulations, Ruthie," he replied to me, smiling broadly. "Mrs. McEill will be delighted to have another baby picture gracing the wall in her study!"

"I can't thank you enough, Richard - I can't wait to have your baby," I said to him.

"Aw shucks, it was nuthin' really!" he said with comically false modesty. "And besides, only half of it is down to me!"

I could only see him from the shoulders up, which appeared to be bare, and so I simply had to ask him something that had been nagging at me ever since he had answered my call.

"Um, Richard, I can't help but notice but, are you, er, naked right now?"

"It's that obvious is it?" he replied with a chuckle. "Well, in answer to your question, yes, I am indeed stark bollock naked right now!"

To illustrate, he stepped away from the camera and gave me a twirl - his naked body looked every bit as perfect as when I'd last seen it back at Glencross Manor.

"You caught me halfway through serving a client," he said as he sat back down.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I'll er, call again some other time!"

"Don't worry, Ruthie!" Richard replied. "That wasn't quite what I meant! No, I mean right now I'm in my room - I was about to hop in the shower. Just taking a much needed break from serving my current client - at the moment she's in her room having a much needed rest of her own. She's nowhere near as nice as you, Ruthie, the only place she's interested in doing it is in her room and she's not one for much in the way of conversation afterwards."

"Her loss," I commented. "She doesn't know what she's missing!"

"It's not quite a case of "wham, bam, thank you mister" with her, but it's not far off - she's definitely not interested in befriending me, that's for sure!" Richard chuckled. "Anyway, you took your time finding out our liaison had been successful didn't you? It was two months ago when we were together!"

"I know - I just wanted to be absolutely one hundred percent certain I was pregnant before I said anything," I replied. "And now I am one hundred percent certain."

"Well, once again, congratulations, Ruthie, I'm really happy for you!" Richard smiled back at me. "I'm pleased my one hundred percent success rate remains intact!"

"Ugh! You men and your egos!" I huffed playfully.

"Hey, a guy's always relieved to know his balls work properly!" Richard defended, although from the tone of his voice it was clear he knew I was only joking.

"I guess I'd better let you get into that shower," I said after our mutual laughter died down. "I wouldn't want to keep your newest client waiting for her next round!"

"Believe me, I'd much rather stay here and talk with you, Ruthie!" Richard replied. "But a donor's gotta do what a donor's gotta do! Skype me again soon - I've no doubt you'll keep me posted with regular updates!"

"Will do! Bye, Richard."

"Bye, Ruthie!"

* * * * * *

My pregnancy progressed well, and I attended all of my scans and did all the right things - I avoided alcohol, made sure I ate the right things and did everything Alice, in her role as my doctor, told me to do. Actually being pregnant in the third trimester wasn't fun at all - I never appreciated what a load carrying an infant inside me would be on my back, and as my breasts grew in preparation for suckling my baby, I suffered from sore nipples as they chafed on the inside of my clothes as I walked.

But it was all a price that was definitely worth paying. On the eleventh of May I gave birth to a beautiful son, weighing in at a healthy seven pounds and five ounces. As soon as I saw him for the first time I knew exactly what name I would give him. His name is Richard, for he is the spitting image of his father.

At last I felt that the hole that had persisted to exist in my life had been filled, and I could finally run my business safe in the knowledge that I too was a mother, and no longer had that slight, niggling background feeling that by not having a child of my own I was some kind of fraud.

However, it wasn't long before I was arranging a return visit to Glencross Manor to request Richard's services for a second time. Well, my boy has to have a little sister, right?

Well, that's yer lot for now! If you enjoyed this story please feel free to leave a nice comment (I really appreciate them all!) and stay tuned because the next story in this series will be about how Richard came to be at Glencross Manor and his first ever engagement with a client. And who knows, after that there may be even more stories from Glencross Manor!

1...5678910