Glory Hole Discovery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImACuck
ImACuck
651 Followers

I answered for both us, "You're only here with me a couple more days. If we want to explore this, now is the time."

She nodded and asked, "Are you sure?"

I took a minute to reflect. I was the one who steered us into that video shop last night. Even though she was the one who went back and did what she did today, we were now in it together. Yet, here I was being the one responsible for it all.

I nodded, "Yes, let's see where it goes. I can tell you're excited."

She smiled and pointed at my painfully hard cock and said, "I can tell you're excited too."

With that, she reached out, grabbed my cock and pulled me toward her. We kissed for a long time and she slowly rubbed by length, still sticky with our semi-dry juices. I ran my hands over her body and felt that pain, excitement, sorrow and anticipation of things to come.

When the kiss and grope session broke, I said, "You better take another shower."

She replied with, "Come with me cucky and clean me for my date."

The words hit me in the gut and I must admit, I loved it.

We went to the shower and I dutifully soaped and prepared his slut for him. I only broke the silence once when I asked, "Do you even know his name?"

Her simple reply was, "He told me to call him 'Sir'."

After the shower, I left her to get ready as I put on clean clothes. I was a little embarrassed to realize that I was preparing myself for him too. I had no idea what my role would be, and that was part of the excitement.

Stacy dressed very sexily, but not slutty. A miniskirt, form fitting blouse that showed just enough cleavage, and high-heeled, strap shoes with her brightly painted toenails peeking out. Damn, she looked good.

When we exited the elevator, and walked into the small lobby, I nodded to the hotel staff. I knew them very well as I'd been staying at this hotel for years on my trips. I was so proud to be parading this beautiful woman, my wife on my arm. I felt like a man who was proud that he could land a woman so high above his station. I couldn't help but beam.

As we looked around, the elevator opened again and he walked out and into the lobby. He walked up to us and said clearly for all to hear, "Hello slut and cucky."

So much for the beam I had going on. I turned a deep red and noticed Stacy do the same. We were expecting something discrete, but her new owner had no such compunction.

He turned to me, "Are you ready to do your part cucky?"

I could only nod. I swear I felt the eyes of everyone on me and I wanted this to end quickly.

"Good," he said, "we'll need some condoms. You can get some in the gift shop there. Please get me at least ten. They are individually wrapped, so you'll need to get individual packages."

Again, I could only nod. I glanced at the front desk as I walked to the small convenience shop beside it. At the desk was one of the clerks, Darrin, with whom I speak all the time. He was staring at me wide-eyed. I looked down, shuffled past and looked for condoms. There was indeed a small section there, but there were only eight packages available.

I carried them to the front desk and set them in front of Darrin. He looked at them and then at me, as I'm sure I turned a brighter shade of red.

He asked, "Put this on your room Mr. Baxter?"

I nodded and tried to regain some bravado. Unfortunately, my voice cracked a little when I said, "Yes, yes please."

It was then I saw a hand come onto the desk and scoop up the condoms I had just purchased. My wife's "owner" was standing there and did a quick count before looking at me and saying, "I said I needed ten."

I mumbled out a reply, "They only had eight."

He was curt when he replied, "Fine, that will have to do for now."

Turning, he said, "Let's go."

I fell in step behind him and Stacy as we made for the elevators. I was so very ready to be out of the lobby.

When he pushed the elevator call button, he turned and seeing me said, "Not you cucky. Not yet anyway. I'll keep you looped in, but for now, stay down here and grab a bite to eat in the hotel restaurant. We must stop by your room before going to mine. Let's say that you stay down here about 30 minutes before going upstairs again."

With that, the door opened, he and Stacy stepped inside and I made no move to follow. I stood there like an idiot. I didn't even get any words out of my mouth when I heard Stacy say, "talk to you later baby."

The door was shut and they were gone.

I looked around and saw Darrin still staring at me. Hanging my head in shame, I made a quick escape to the restaurant.

I was seated quickly and ordered a stiff drink to take the edge off. I knew they were in our hotel room right now and I did nothing to stop it. I felt helpless, but excited. I squirmed as my cock raged inside my pants as I tried to imagine what was happening.

I gulped down my first drink, ordered a meal and another drink and tried not to look as fucked up as I was.

While awaiting the second drink, I pulled out my phone and typed a quick text to Stacy, "Where are you, what's happening?"

After delivery of the text was confirmed, I sat and stared at the phone, willing a response to come in. I was still staring when my drink arrived. I tried to drink it slowly, but nearly spit it out when I saw the indicator pop up on the screen that Stacy was typing a reply to my text. When it arrived, it wasn't Stacy. It was him.

The text said, "My slut is busy, but she says hello. Don't worry cucky, I'll send you updates."

A few seconds later a picture arrived. It was Stacy on her knees, fully clothed still and staring into the camera. The look on her face was hard to read, but I recognized it from our role play. It was pure obedience.

I looked closely at the picture to pinpoint her location. The items in view showed they were still in our hotel room, right now. I was debating whether to go or not, when simultaneously, my meal arrived and another text came in.

I set the phone down while my server, Megan, put my food in front of me. I was one of her regulars and she had served Stacy and I many of times while she was traveling with me. There, on the screen, popped up plain as day, was a picture of my wife, still on her knees. In her hand, she was holding a ripped open condom package. She had a small, shy smile on her face, and standing out in front of her, taking up much of the shot, was a big cock.

I scrambled to flip the phone over, but I'm sure Megan saw it while the screen was still visible. It didn't help that my reaction was so panicked. There's no way she didn't notice something was off. She just shrugged, smiled and told me to "enjoy my meal," before walking away.

Again, I was red with embarrassment. It was for good reason too, because less than a minute later I heard Megan giggling with the female bartender a few tables away from me.

I flipped the phone back over and stared at the picture. Amazed that this entire situation was playing out in my life.

I waited and waited, but nothing else arrived within the next few minutes. So, I began to eat. I wasn't even tasting the food; rather, I was just chewing and swallowing.

When the next text came in, it was another picture with a comment, obviously from him. It said, "Such a nice family."

The picture was of my wife. This time, she was holding up her iPad next to her face with a photo of us and our kids on it. It was the most recent taken of us, and her current favorite. We all looked so innocent, normal and happy. If it wasn't for the condom-covered cock sunk halfway into her mouth, it would've been a nice picture.

I nearly choked on my food when I saw it. It was just so... very... filthy and perverted. My cock raged against its bonds inside my trousers and boxer briefs.

This is it, I was astounded to realize. I love being used and abused this way. There is something fucking wrong with me that I'm entertaining, and yes, enjoying this.

While I was still absorbing that one, the next item came in. This time a video. The still capture of it seemed to be the same thing as the photo I just saw, but with a play button this time.

When I hit the play button, I realized that my volume should've been lowered, because I heard grunting and groaning. Quickly, fumbled to silence it before anyone saw my predicament. The bartender looked up, but I think I got it down before anyone heard anything other than random noise.

I turned it down and held it close to my face so I could hear. It was video of him, fucking her face. She was still on her knees and beside the bed. On the bed was laid the iPad with the family photo shining next to her face. All of us in the photo, staring at me and smiling. I'm sure we were all also judging me, as well. In the video, he had a handful of her hair and was stroking in and out of her throat. She was somehow taking it all in with each stroke.

He said, "That's it slut, show your family what a cock whore you are. Suck that big cock while cucky and the kids watch. They think you're a good wife and mom, but you're my slut now!"

He pulled out of her mouth and as she gasped for air, he began smacking her face with his latex encased prick.

As he smacked her pouty lips with the crown of his big cock, he continued, "Tell cucky the truth. Tell cucky that you belong to me and that he and your family don't mean shit as long as you belong to me."

She shook her head no, but was desperately trying to get his meat back into her mouth as she was.

He continued, "If you want this cock, you have to say it slut, say it."

She fairly begged when she said, "Please I need your cock. I don't need my family, I need your cock, you own me. My body, my soul. Just please give me your cock!"

With a laugh, he slammed it back in.

She whimpered in approval as he ravaged her throat with our picture shining in the background.

He gasped, "Look at the camera slut. Look cucky in the eyes as I give you cum."

Her eyes riveted to the camera and stared the best she could as he hammered her. The phone camera was shaking worse and worse as I assume he was approaching orgasm, and I'm pretty sure he nearly dropped at it one point. However, her eyes remained staring at me as I saw his cock expand and begin to spasm within the condom he was wearing.

As the video showed him unloading, it was then that I wondered why he was using a condom at all. Did he know what she had done after he left the video store and was practicing safe sex?

The video ended and no other text had arrived while I watched. I was done eating and was on my third drink when I thought my cock had finally softened enough for me to stand in public without it being obvious.

A new text rolled in. Another picture of Stacy. Her lipstick smeared and her makeup a mess from the tears and spit running down her face from the face fucking. This time, she was standing and holding the neckties that I had brought with me for work. The text comment said, "We're borrowing these, you can come up now."

I nearly killed myself getting the check paid and hustling to the elevator. My mind was going crazy with thoughts of what would happen next. Was I to watch them? What other things would he want me to do? I was ragged with excitement and desire as I tumbled out of the elevator and quickly inserted the keycard into my hotel room lock.

It took my five tries to get it right, but when it finally showed green, I burst into the room, trying to be ready for anything I might see.

What I wasn't prepared for was for the room to be empty. They were not there. I was alone.

I walked to bed, still rumpled from our sex earlier and found the iPad with two things on it. The screen was still on and so had not timed out yet, so they had not been gone long. The family picture was still on the screen. Across our faces was the condom, full of semen and knotted closed. Below that was a note. It was in Stacy's writing and stated, "He's taking me to his room. He said that he'll keep you updated and if you're a good cucky, he might invite you up later."

It was signed, "I love you."

I now wondered if that was still true considering the things she said about the family while begging to have her throat ravaged. Regardless of her words, deep down, I knew it was true, she did love me. While we were both fully caught up in whatever this sex episode is, we would always be in love with each other.

I sat on the bed and could do nothing but wait. That is, wait and stare at the pictures I'd been sent and play the video repeatedly. Fuck, my cock was so hard it hurt.

Chapter 5 – Photo Stream

After 30 minutes and hearing nothing whatsoever, I was going a little insane. I kept watching the video of him fucking my wife's face. It will be indelibly imprinted in my mind forever. The fact is, the part that was driving me insane wasn't that she was with him, but that I wasn't getting updated.

It was then that technology, again, came to my rescue. I had it setup on my mobile devices that any picture taken on any of them would update my photo library in the cloud. I had setup Stacy's devices too, so I knew she had the same setup.

Quickly, I laid my phone down and snatched up Stacy's iPad and tapped the icon for her photo stream. Eureka, all the pics and videos I had been sent were there! I scrolled through looking for recent updates. While scrolling, I noticed that I had not received all the photos taken, but just the choicest of them. The guy with no name, who now owned my wife, knew how to choose a pic.

About the time I was getting to the new pictures, another text rolled in on my phone sitting next to me. The sound shocked the hell out of me and I nearly dropped Stacy's iPad. I snatched it up and it took me a minute to figure out what I was seeing.

The picture was of a razor being pulled through a patch of shaving cream. The comment with it said, "Naughty wives keep a trimmed pussy, slut wives shave them bald. Your wife, cucky, is my slut."

I groaned as I thought of her pussy completely bald. I'd always wanted it that way, but she had never liked it. She kept herself neatly trimmed and got bikini wax when needed for swimwear, but I haven't gotten her to shave it bald in 20 years.

I texted in response, "Where are you? When will I be able to come over?"

No response was immediately forthcoming, so I picked up Stacy's iPad and began searching through pictures again. It doesn't update real time, especially on slow hotel Internet, but there were several pictures I had not received.

One, apparently was when they got into his room. He had taken several of her on her knees again. I noticed that her hand was dipped under her skirt.

In another notable one, she was sprawled on the bed, still dressed, but her breasts were uncovered and she had a finger inserted in her cunt. No part of him was in either picture.

Then as the app refreshed, there were more photos of her shaving her pussy. She was sitting on the toilet with her legs lewdly sprawled as several photos were taken of her completing the shaving process. The look on her face was one of ecstasy.

I don't know when it happened, but my cock was out and I was stroking it as I watched. I had promised myself not to touch my cock until it was time to get involved, but this was just too much for me. The constant wondering and the anticipation of what would come next was just too much for me to control myself anymore. I promised myself that I would stop before I came.

The next text arrived and was my undoing. It was a close-up of her bald pussy and his huge cock was laid on top of it like the piece of fuck meat it was. It was taken specifically to show how big his cock was against my wife's small frame and pussy. It was also a show of how much bigger his cock was than mine. I gasped as my orgasm overtook me unexpectedly. I squirted cum all over the bed. Some of it also landed on the iPad that I had sat down to see the phone text.

As many men know, an orgasm can be our kryptonite. The horny, uncontrollable excitement that will make us do about anything to achieve the orgasm, can fade quickly once it is achieved. For me, I experienced long moments of self-doubt and regret. I wanted nothing more than to stop this whole thing and get my wife away from him and back to me.

Inside, I knew it was too late, that we must go through with it, but I felt despair for letting it get this far.

I texted her phone quickly, "When can I join you? Where are you?"

For long moments, I got nothing. Then, my phone started ringing. I couldn't believe it, because this time it was a video call.

I answered immediately and the scene was laid out before me. Stacy, on her back, was sprawled on the bed with her ass hanging over the end. She was moaning nonstop and staring at the phone camera as he pounded her cunt hard.

I heard him say from off camera, "We're busy cucky, stop texting or you'll never get invited."

He continued, "Your wife is a hot piece of cunt and she needs a good fucking. Tell him slut, tell him to leave us alone."

My heart was rent asunder when she opened her mouth and said through the gasping and moans, "Aaron, baby, I'm busy, he's fucking me so good... Oooooh fuck me fuck your slut with your huge cock! Aaron, baby, don't bother us, he'll contact you. Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming!"

The line disconnected before she finished.

Fuck me, but my cock was hard again. I was completed ensnared and I might as well face it.

Chapter 6 – You Have to Pay to Play

I tried to concentrate on other things, I tried to watch TV, surf the Internet, read a book on my Kindle, but nothing could distract me from the things happening to my wife. In truth, looking back on it now, it was happening to me too. I came to the full realization that the anticipation was one of the biggest turn-ons for me. Like at Christmas time, even as a kid, I refused to peek at my gifts under the tree, or even touch or shake them. I feared that if I touched them, that I would know what they were and the surprise would be ruined. It was the anticipation that made the ripping open of those gifts on Christmas morning so much more exciting.

Of course, it didn't escape me that so many times, after all the build-up, when the wrapping paper was strewn around the room and the gifts were stacked up high, that there was a time when the excitement and anticipation wears off. Those times were when I would feel a little down and a little blah. I knew that would likely happen here too. However, for the moment, I was fully in the anticipation and excitement phase. The guy using my wife as his slut was giving me just enough to keep me going, but not too much.

When the next text arrived, I glanced at the clock and an hour had passed by.

It was the one I had been waiting for and stated, "Are you ready to join us cucky?"

I knew it was him and not Stacy, and I replied simply, "Yes, please."

I could almost imagine the sneer on his face when he replied, "Please? Well aren't you a good little cuckold. You must do something for me before you can come to us. Are you willing to do as I say, or will you be spending the night alone in your room?"

I had a stab of fear when I thought about him keeping her all night. It had never occurred to me that it would last that long.

I quickly replied, "Yes, I'll do whatever you want."

His response was, "Good, we need some items. Go purchase an enema kit and some lubricating gel. After you get them, take a picture of them and send to me. I'll give you the room number."

I was taken aback. Why did he need an enema kit and gel? Stacy hated anal sex and we'd only tried it once or twice before swearing off it forever. Does she know what he intends?

Of course, we'd experienced so many other firsts up to this point, I can only assume she'd do whatever he said. I admit I had a certain amount of excitement thinking about stretching out her asshole, so I replied, "I will do it and text you soon."

ImACuck
ImACuck
651 Followers