Glory Hole Discovery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImACuck
ImACuck
659 Followers

She loved it all. I didn't know if I would ever get her back to myself, but as long as I was her cuckold and she still loved me, I didn't care.

When everything was winding down, and the guys were getting dressed to leave, I was doing my job of licking her body from head to toe. I thought it was over, but then there was a knock on the door.

It was Anthony, and Darrin, and four other guys I knew from their various job positions at the hotel. When they walked in, I was cleaning cum off Stacy's bare pussy while she moaned nonstop and called me a good cucky.

Her owner welcomed them in and said to Stacy, "I have shit to do tomorrow whore, so me and the boys are outta here. You and cucky take care of these nice guys before you finish for the night."

He surprised me when he walked over to me and lifted my head so I was looking in his eyes.

He stared at me to ensure I was paying attention and said, "Cucky, you treat them just like you'd treat me, do you understand?"

I looked at all the guys, who previously called me "Mr. Baxter" and basically worked for me as their guest. I had a feeling that was all going to change.

I returned my gaze to her owner and said, "Yes sir."

To be continued...

ImACuck
ImACuck
659 Followers