Glory Hole Discovery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImACuck
ImACuck
652 Followers

Another text came in while I was about to walk out of the room, it said, "Oh, and cucky, bring the condom of cum I left you earlier. You know, the one on the picture of your family? It is part of your price of admission."

I gulped as I looked over at the used condom on the nightstand. I had started to flush it down the toilet several times and was now glad that I hadn't. Why I had not done so, I have no idea. I believe that I was grossly fascinated with it. Quickly, I scooped it up and slipped it into the pocket of my light jacket.

With a mix of anticipation and trepidation I headed for the door. When the elevator opened in the lobby, I walked right through trying not to make eye contact with anybody that was witness to the earlier display. Alas, I was unsuccessful, when Darrin at the front desk said, "Have a good evening Mr. Baxter."

I swear I heard a laugh in his voice, but I just nodded and headed out. Fortunately, in New York, there is no shortage of pharmacies, so I walked into the nearest one and purchased the items as I was directed.

I was in such a hurry to get to my wife that I laid the purchases out on the self-check register and snapped the pic right then and there. I paid, put them in a sack and walked out the door. I was crossing the street when the text reply came back.

It said simply, "Where's the condom?"

I groaned inwardly as I pulled it out of my pocket and snapped a picture of it laying across my hand. I was both disgusted and turned on at the same time by the display. The outside of the condom was covered with my wife's dried saliva and the inside was full of another man's seed that she had dutifully drained from his balls.

I was sorely disappointed when the reply text said, "Go back to your room cucky."

I thought I had done something wrong, so I replied, with "WTF?"

Again, a short reply was received, "Do it."

So being the cuckold in the relationship, I did what I was told.

I skulked back into the lobby. I'd been gone maybe 20 minutes. Darrin, again very cheery, "Welcome back Mr. Baxter!"

I wanted to throttle him, but approached the elevator and kept pressing the up button until it finally opened for me and let me escape the area.

I was angry that I was being sent to my room again and wanted to know that was happening to Stacy. My cock was out of control and was sticking straight out in my jeans.

I shifted it and got out at my floor. I headed directly for my room, ran the key through the locked and walk in. I was immediately floored.

In my room, on her knees was my wife, Stacy. Surrounding her were four guys I'd never seen before. She was hungrily stroking and sucking their condom-covered cocks. Casually, lying on the bed taking pictures, was the asshole.

"What's up cucky!?" He said, "Welcome home. We decided to move the party here. We're hungry and you're buying us dinner."

I stood there dumbfounded. I wasn't expecting it and yet I immediately accepted and absorbed it all. I, apparently, was embracing my role as the dumbass who would get what he got, when he got it and no sooner.

My eyes glued to Stacy sucking one cock while she stroked two others, I could only stammer, "Uh, okay."

For his part, he glanced at the bag in my hand and said, "So you got the stuff. Good for you. Now, are you ready to earn your way to stay here, or will you be spending the night wandering the city alone?"

My focus snapped back to him, "Wha... what? What do you mean?"

He replied with a look on his face like he was humoring a particularly dense child, "Cucky, you have to earn your place here. I don't need you. We... don't need you. Your wife is already my slut."

His next words were directed at Stacy, "Isn't that right, you filthy cum guzzling whore? We don't fucking need your cuckold hubby, and he can walk the streets all night for all you care, right?"

I wasn't even sure she heard him, because she was only spending a few seconds on each cock in her mouth before switching to the next. Her eyes were glazed over and she was enraptured by the man meat at her disposal.

She did however, respond to the sound of her master's voice. She stopped sucking long enough to look at me and say, "Aaron, goddamn it, I am his and if you want to stay, you better do what the fuck he says. You're the fucking pussy cuckold here, now stop being a bitch and do what he says."

My mouth fell open. My loving, conservative wife, had never spoke to me like that before. It stabbed me deeper than I thought possible. Hell, I thought, I'd already been stabbed as deep as humanly possible, but here it was, deeper.

I knew I was even a more depraved son of a bitch than I originally thought, because my cock spasmed at that moment and it took all my concentration not to cum. I really really enjoyed the humiliation. All my life, it never occurred to me that I could enjoy such a thing, but here it was.

I turned to him and said, "What do I have to do. I'll do it. I don't want to leave."

A self-satisfied smile came across his face. He said, "Where's the used condom you brought to this party cucky?"

I snaked it out of my pocket and held it up to him. Obviously, not understanding.

"Drink it cucky," he said and then continued, "If you want to stay, you have to learn your place as a cuckold. That place, is as a cleanup crew and anything else we tell you to do. To prove you want to be here, you're going to drink that cum. You're going to drink my cum, in that condom." He put extra emphasis on the word "my."

I must have looked stupid as my gaze shifted from his eyes to the condom dangling from my grip. The cum in this condom was over an hour or more old by now. It had to be cold and breaking down. For me, a man who had never eaten another man's cum before, this had to be the most humiliating thing ever.

He urged me on, "Do it cucky, if you want to stay."

The guys who had been urging Stacy on to suck them even harder and better changed to cheering me on with a chorus of, "Do it, do it, do it!"

I knew it was going to be disgusting, but I knew that I just had to stay. I lifted the condom to my face and stared at it. I then walked into the bathroom and grab a small pair of scissors that Stacy always carries with her. I walked back into the main room and stared one more time at my gorgeous wife. She was oblivious to me and my blight. Instead, she was sucking cock like a porn star.

For a second, I wondered why and if I should even care. Then, before I could change my mind, I snipped the knotted end of the condom and tipped it up into my mouth.

My wife's owner laughed and dragged out his next statment, "That's fucking disgusting cuck!"

For my part, it was disgusting. It was cold, slimy and very salty. I knew I was slurping down another man's seed into my stomach and still I did it.

To the choruses of "ewww" and "disgusting," I swallowed. I heard Stacy laugh and say, "Slurp it down cuckold," as I not only did as I was told, but I slurped that condom dry. I pinched the end and ran my clamped fingers down the entire length to ensure that I got every drop of his seed in my mouth.

He laughed, "Good boy cucky. I hope you enjoyed it, because there is more to come. You see, these guys aren't using condoms for safe sex. They're using them only this once, so you can swallow the seed of the men that will be fucking your wife tonight."

At that moment one of the guys groaned, "Oh fuck! I have one for him now!"

I didn't see him fill the condom, because Stacy slurped his entire length down her throat and held him there until his groans and spasms subsided.

When she removed her mouth, she lovingly slipped his condom from his cock and outstretched her arm toward me. The freshly filled condom hanging from her hand, as she slurped and sucked his cock to clean him up.

I gulped, then obediently moved toward her and took it from her hand.

Repeating the process from earlier, I tipped it up and drained it dry. I must admit, this time, when it was hot, it was much better and I almost enjoyed the taste.

I swirled it in my mouth and almost savored the taste when my reverie was broken.

Her owner said, "Hey cucky, we have food coming and we need beer. I like a particular kind and you'll need to make the run to get it. Don't worry, while you're gone, my slut will only be cleaning out her filthy ass. Because, after we eat, we're going to fuck it."

For her part, Stacy only moaned as she serviced the three remaining cocks in front of her.

I only nodded and asked where I was supposed to go. This was all easier when I just listened.

With my instructions, I headed out again. Unfortunately, it wasn't a common beer type so I had to walk about 10 blocks one-way to procure it. Which I did, just as fast as I could. I thought about just getting a cab, but that could take just as long as the walk.

I was back in about 30-minutes. When I returned, food was all over the bed and people were eating. I searched and found Stacy. She was standing at the window with the shades wide open and her arms spread out above her.

I noticed quickly that she was bound to the curtain rod using my neckties. Her tits pressed tightly against the glass. He nude body on display for anyone in the neighboring buildings to see.

"Welcome back cucky. Did you score the brew?" I was asked.

I silently handed it to him while I stared at my wife. To me, she had never looked sexier.

Her owner took the bag from me and said, "There are more condoms on the dresser cucky, drink them up and then grab a seat in the office chair over there."

Resigned to my fate and strangely excited about it, I did as I was told. I noticed that each man's cum tasted slightly different and had separate consistencies. I shocked myself that instead of being grossed out now, that I was becoming a connoisseur of men's sperm.

I found myself pleased when next I was praised, "Good boy cucky, now you're fitting right in. Before you sit, take off your clothes. I want my slut to see just how turned on you are by all of this. Not that it would matter to her now. You could sit there and beg her to stop and she'd do it anyway. She's a good slut."

He walked over to her and smacked her ass, then said to her, "Isn't that right cunt?"

"Yes sir," she screamed and then exclaimed, "I'm your cunt, all yours!"

He laughed, swatted her ass one more time and turned back to me saying, "Oh yeah, cucky. When the food arrived from room service, the guy seemed to know you. His name was Anthony and he wondered what was going on and asked where you were. I explained it to him and your wife gave him a big tip for such good service."

The last was said with an evil smile.

I groaned. I knew most of the people at the hotel and now Anthony knew how far I had fallen too. I was never going to be able to come back to this place.

Her owner continued, "No worries though, Anthony was very happy with the blowjob he received and I've invited him back. I mentioned that he was welcome to bring a few of the other guys who work here back when their shifts end. He seemed amenable to that situation. I'm sorry to say though cucky, that he put his cream straight down into your wife's tummy. That bitch sucked him dry, so there is nothing for you to clean up."

Chapter 7 – Giving Over Control

I blushed a deep shade of red and said, "Yes sir."

I was handing over all control now. It was time to stop going half-measure and dedicate myself to this.

As they finished eating, I stripped naked and sat in the office chair. My cock painfully hard and staying that way even when nothing was happening.

After what seemed an eternity, but was likely only a few minutes, he said, "Okay cucky, do you want a piece of your beautiful wife before we ruin her for you forever?"

I was amazed and pleased that he was offering me this, so I said without hesitation, "Yes sir, please."

He continued, "Good, her ass needs to be prepared for us, so your job is to get over there behind her and lick it until it is good and wet. Once I'm satisfied, then you'll open the lube you brought and loosen her ass for us."

He leaned forward and said very sternly, "You will not fuck her cucky and you'll use no more than one finger, do you understand."

My spirits dampened somewhat, I replied, "Yes sir."

I immediately went to my task. Stacy had done the enema kit while I was on the beer run, so her ass was fresh. She moaned as I spread her gorgeous cheeks and tongued her small rosebud asshole.

She didn't acknowledge me, but she pressed back into me as I did it.

"Stick your tongue into her cucky," He directed me, and did my very best to probe her asshole deep.

While I enjoyed eating pussy, I had never licked her asshole, other than the rare overzealous mistake, but I could tell that she loved it. For my part, I loved it too.

I began probing her tight hole with my middle finger, and using a mixture of my spit and the lube I'd brought, I began working it into her.

She wiggled her ass and I felt her pussy juices leaking down on my hand from the experience.

I pressed my finger into her tight hole and slowly began working it in and out. The experience was so erotic that I completely forgot that anybody else was in the room. That is, until a big cock appeared by my face.

Her owner began slapping her ass cheek with his cock while I fingered her.

"Harder cucky," he said.

I went harder.

"Harder," he ordered.

I picked up the pace.

He continued to smack his big meet against her little ass.

"Okay cucky, one more thing. Stop and hold out your hands," he ordered.

I was beyond disobeying at this point; I was near orgasm just from the experience.

I cupped my hands and he squeezed some lube into them.

"Lube up my cock cucky. I don't want that shit all over my hands," he ordered.

I didn't even question him. In fact, I had secretly wanted to touch his cock since he began smacking her ass with it. I couldn't fathom what it was like to have one so big.

I said, "Yes sir."

Then I proceeded to stroke his cock and cover it thoroughly with lubricant.

He groaned a little bit and said, "Oh cucky, I think you like that. Do you hear that my slut? Your hubby loves stroking my big cock."

For her part, she just whimpered in ecstasy, "Yessssss."

With his attention on me again, he said, "I think she likes the idea cucky. Enough from you for now though boy, go sit in your chair."

Obediently, I went and sat. I glanced around the room. The other guys were drinking beers and watching my wife's owner line up behind her. I quickly turned my attention back to him so as not to miss anything.

He whispered in my wife's ear, "Are you ready slut?"

She hissed, "Yesssss, please, own my ass."

He replied, "Beg me slut."

She begged him immediately and enthusiastically, "Please goddamn it, please fuck my slut ass. It's your ass and no one else's, use it how you want, just fuck me please!"

He chuckled and said, "Good girl."

He gripped a handful of her auburn hair and ran his tongue along her neck. While doing so, he pressed his cock between her cheeks and I knew he was right at her hole.

I was holding my breath, waiting for the inevitable.

He wasn't ready yet, "Wait a second. You have a husband here. It would be rude of me to simply fuck your ass without asking him first, wouldn't it?"

Apparently, that question was rhetorical, because he didn't wait for a response.

He turned to me and said, "So cucky, may I fuck your wife's ass?"

I bit my lower lip and stared at his cock at her entrance. I felt like I was going to die if he didn't fuck her ass.

I replied, "Yes, you have my permission."

He didn't start and instead came back with, "That's good, but I've changed my mind about getting permission. Now, I want you to beg me to fuck your wife's ass."

I squirmed in my seat, lost to the sensations and lost to this game we were playing. I had no backbone left.

I fairly gasped, "Please sir, I'll die if you don't fuck my wife's slutty ass. It's yours, not mine. Fucking hell, I've got to see you rape her ass or I will die."

An evil sneer crossed his face and he said, "Why, thank you cucky."

The next sound was of Stacy screaming, or I should say trying to scream. Her owner clamped his hand over her mouth and forcibly shoved his entire length straight into her ass.

He didn't stop there. He hammered her ass. I saw his muscles contract and swell over and over again as he hammered her. She couldn't move, bound like she was, but she was screaming in what seemed like pain for the first solid minute of bounding.

After that minute passed, her screams turned to whimpers, and then eventually, to moans.

Then, she was cumming and screaming.

She screamed, "Yesss! Fuck my slut ass, goddamn it I'm cumming all over your cock!"

I couldn't contain myself. Without even touching my cock, I came all over myself.

One of the other guys noticed, laughed and yelled, "Cucky is cumming!"

I jerked and spasmed in tuned with my wife as her ass was hammered mercilessly through her orgasm.

Her owner grunted, "I'm gonna cum!"

He went rigid and let out a yell as he filled Stacy's newly reamed asshole with his spunk.

When he'd finished, he walked over to me and grinned. He smacked my face a couple times with his cock and then grabbed a fresh beer.

After taking a long pull of his brew, he looked at me again and said, "Clean up your own mess cucky, and I want you to eat all your cum. When you're done, loose your wife's bonds and lay her on the bed on her stomach. Then get on the bed and clean her ass out with your tongue."

I could only hang my head in shame as I slurped my own cum off my fingers. I had to scoop it up off my stomach and chest before licking them noisily.

When I loosened Stacy's bonds, she fairly collapsed in my arms. I carried her to the bed and began doing what I was expected to do.

I buried my face in her ass, licking and sucking his cum from her wide-open hole. I got as deep as I could and noticed bed begin to shift as someone climbed on.

One of the guys was sitting at Stacy's head and coaxing her to open wide and suck him, which she did without a word.

There was a tap on my shoulder and another guy said, "Take your seat cucky."

I did so without complaint.

I watched as the four guys fell on her like wolves.

For her part, she quickly recovered from her orgasm and enthusiastically embraced her role as slut.

I had thought I had seen her depths of depravity when she was being spit-roasted by two guys in the glory hole, but I could tell these guys had worked as a team before. They each took turns pounding her ass and then making her suck their cocks afterward.

They constantly moved her in different positions. Notable ones included one where she was on her back getting fucked in the ass while one guy straddle her face and she licked his asshole. In another, she was on her hands and knees being fucked in her pussy and throat simultaneously. The most shocking to me, was when they positioned her back with her head hanging over the bed upside down. This appeared to open her throat completely, like a sword swallower, because they took turns fucking her throat and gagging her without mercy.

During this, neither her nor I complained. We simply complied. They had stopped using condoms after her owner ass-fucked her at the window, and my job was to clean up her holes after they each unloaded in their chosen hole. This included long, sloppy kisses, when I slurped their cum from her tongue, lips and face. When her holes were clean, or being used, I would suck her toes or sit in my chair until my services were needed again.

Which, of course, they were. I am the cuckold, after all.

After a while of this, they began filling all her holes at the same time. I couldn't believe their stamina. Along with her owner, they took turns fucking her in the mouth, cunt and ass simultaneously. That also double penetrated her cunt and double penetrated her asshole multiple times.

ImACuck
ImACuck
652 Followers