All Comments on 'Glory Hole Virgin to Glory Hole Slu'

by MrDeviant

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FUN

A short fun read,you will never catch me poking MY dick into this sort of glory hole,you never know there might be a maniac on the other side.I am all for poking ny cock into a womens gloryhole when I can see who owns it,even that in some cirCUMstances can be a hazardous procedure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
5 10 115' pure skin and bones, no meat

Is she AIDS devastated?

redptcredptcover 16 years ago
Wierd, but I read the Whole Thing.

This was a good fantasy that was erotic and heaps of fun. It would be difficult to say it was realistic....who cares!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
5 10 115 48DD eh?

We have a stick with two basketballs attached. The tits would be about 30 pounds so I guess the 5 10 has about 85 pounds spread over it. Sorry I can guess with those measurements the only men she would attract would be ones behind a wall with cocks sticking thru waiting on a guy to suck them off.

davion2308davion2308almost 16 years ago
Fun Story

Was it a little tough to swallow? (Pun not..blahblah) Yeah. The dimensions were funny and there was NO plot. But, you got right to the point and the sex was pretty decent. Not great or even good, but decent.

Keep on trying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i wish i had that pussy

I wish I fucked her pussy on a glory hole! Bareback, and cum inside her hole!!! Even better if she was not on birth control and ovulating as well!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Jovanna

A strangers cum inside pussy is very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
when will men learn!!!

stories get ruined when you see things written by people who have no clue.

bra size...... 48dd

the 48 measures the distance around the back. in other words, how fat a girl is. the dd is the important part, its the cup size, or also known as the big bags on the front.

in addition. the cup size is proportioned by the number. a d breast on a 36 is not a d on a 48.

So....

this girl is 5'10. above average height. she weighs 115 pounds. average weight for a 5'4 girl. she has 48dd's.

no, at 5'10 and 115, regardless of cup size, she is probably closer to a 28 or 30.

for the 5'10 to have a 48, she would probably be over 300 pounds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Liked it a lot.

Nice anonymous sex. Emotions and attachments are what ruins sex for most people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5'10" blond 115 lbs. and a 48 dd. Nope that does not work. Make your stories even slightly believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous