All Comments on 'Glory Holes and More'

by two4u1893

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

I dont get it, people come on here to read stories, some on here for every taste. If you have constructive criticism to make the story better then ok, but to bash the writer because it isnt your taste, might as well fuck off. Well written, love to join in. There are stories i hate, simple, i dont read them.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Long wind-up, good pitch

The introductory section of this tale is fairly long, and substantially predictable. He has a long-term threesome fantasy and she warms up (or, at least, admits) to it slowly, but ends up on approximately the same page, with several dead-ends along the way to finding an avenue to explore it! Even once they are on that avenue, the details do not fall into place quickly.

I regret the slow pace, but at the same time appreciate the realism which that conveys! (The story is claimed as a real experience, and that claim sounds valid!) The actual inaugural sex-shop / glory-hole episode is fairly 'standard', but that matches the 'real life experience' claim! Writing mechanics are adequate, I'm ambiguous about pacing for reasons explained!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Keep writing I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Adult World?

This sounds almost exactly like the old Adult World theater just across the Oklahoma line from Ft. Smith Arkansas. I have watched my wife get fucked many times on the back couch in the theater. Shame I think it has been closed down. We used to have so much fun there.

tallone47tallone47over 11 years ago
Hot

Very hot. Love them glory holes myself

klippertklippertover 11 years ago
very hot

her next adventure is you sucking her cocks hard and fucking her ass

Compulsive_FornicatorCompulsive_Fornicatorover 11 years ago
Yowsa

So hot! Would love to do this with my wife!

boraddaboraddaover 10 years ago
Theatre Turn On

Read this story together with my wife, now she would like to visit an

Adult Theatre.

We have promised each other to do this as soon as possible.

She is already planning what sexy clothing she will wear, something easy

to be stripped offf, but she will wear stockings and suspenders because I love

them and I m sure any participating randy gents will also love.

Cant wait, watching some dirty old men having their fun with her, while

I wank off

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
I have been to Theaters and bookstores

I have fucked at glory holes, been sucked off, by men and women. It's always a fun time. Same with theaters. Hot woman and men suck my cock and lick my balls. I have fucked a couple of women and about four men and always leave a hot thick load in them. Keep writing about your Theater and book store fun. Love reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not my wife, a friend who is very big, blonde and still young,34 who had just gone through a very bad divorce. I went to the court with her, it was over in a short time, papers signed. I need a drink she said, o.k. bit to eat, we walked back, stopped at an adult cinema, up the stairs she went. Anna are you sure, what the heck, we walked through, movie booths, lets go in, I put a few coins in, I noticed a cock come through the hole in the wall, I said I think he wants something, she looked down, shit she said. she looked at me, I said do what you want with it, she started to stroke it, then went faster, I looked at her.suck him that's what he wants. no, well move and I went down and took his cock in my mouth, it wasn't long before his cumm splashed into my throat. I turned, Annas hand was at her pussy, wow, want to do the next one, another cock came through,i stroked it,ready,she looked at me, then knelt down and worked the cock with her mouth, I took mine out stroking it,my other hand under her dress moving my fingers under her panties to her moist pussy. I watched as she took his cumm and then moved back. Oh fuck, I am so horny, pull down your panties,she said oh good, quick fuck me, no, turn around,back up to that hole,she hesitated,now, she did, I moved my cock to her mouth, take it,she did, and as she was sucking me, she suddenly stopped,tried to stand up, I knew a cock had entered her, so I held her head and fucked her mouth as she was being fucked, until I couldn't hold on any longer and splattered her throat. She stayed backed up,i watched as she pushed back, then moved forward, lift your dress, she did,i could see cumm on her pussy hairs , so I knelt down and licked her clean, clamping her big thighs around me as she orgasmed. We live together, we often go the the booths and cinema, sometimes bringing a guy home for both of us to enjoy.Believe me, I got he better deal,i am 56 and she does everything I tell her to.

1jbm1jbmover 10 years ago
Hot story

enjoyed hot and sexy story. Looking for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. I would love to watch my wife suck dick and get fucked at a Glory Hole. I know she would love it if she could just let go and enjoy. She is great at giving head and is a real mover when she fucks. She is multi-orgasmic! She cums from manual, oral and fucking. We have shared many fantasies but never followed through. More hot stories!!!

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 9 years ago
Loved it!!!!!!

Your story reminded me of a lover where I shared her with several men at an adult movie theater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great memories

My wife and I lived in Atlanta before we married, and we would go to some of the many adult bookstores and theaters in town. She gave great head, and with her long legs and sweet ass, she had no trouble drawing attention. The best night she had was when she sucked four different cocks through a glory hole. Two were quite big, while the other two were average.

She had hair to her ass, and I would straddle her from behind and take handfuls of it as I slammed her face down on those cocks. Her swollen, puffy, bruised mouth was such a beautiful sight, and so was the cum streaked down her throat and chest, as we walked proudly back through the well lit store to our car.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
made me drip

have fantasized about watching my wife cum non stop riding a huge cock while I watch ! Then making me jerk and suck the huge cock back to erection and insert it in her dripping pussy for another long hard ride all the while telling me how good it feels to have a real man with a man size cock stretch her pussy way beyond the used part by my little cock. If she desired she would make me take his massive cock up my ass!6D4E

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hotwife creampie clean up at the gloryhole

Wow! I only wish my wife was that adventurous and horny!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story,

That's 1 hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A perfect wife.

One day my slutty wife and I will do something similar to this. I might even like to lick their fuck juices off his cock as they fuck.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Outside a gangbang, I can't conceive of anything lower to do to your whorewife than a gangbang. This on brought a lot of " my wife and I " freaks out of the basement.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

sounds pretty realistic, Been there and done that. Too Bad most adults porn store are gone anymore. 5 stars to the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful..my wife is a Hotwife…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous