Glory Holes and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started out by reaching over and opening Nancy's blouse, again exposing her hard nipples to all who wanted to look. As I grabbed her left tit with my right hand, I leaned forward and reached down between her spread legs with my left hand. I pushed my finger into her hot, wet pussy again. I could tell that the guy next to Nancy could see her tits out and my hand moving around in her crotch.

I looked over at the guy next to Nancy. He was watching us but still being discreet. As we openly played with each other in front of him, I watched as the stranger slowly reached down to his crotch and began to rub his rising dick through his shorts. I had already pulled my hard dick out and was stroking it. I saw Nancy turn and watch him rub himself next to us.

I leaned over to her and said "Touch him so he knows he's welcome to join us." She softly moved her hand next to his leg and rubbed it very lightly.

That was all it took. He reached into his shorts and pulled his hard cock out in plain view, then began openly jerking it off for us. He was decent sized, and I watched him masturbate right next to my wife as she rubbed his leg. Still, he continued to watch the movie without looking over at Nancy. I grabbed her left hand and placed it on my exposed dick. She looked at me quickly and smiled, then grabbed it and started stroking me as I spread my legs apart and let her play with it.

Finally, the young stud looked over and saw Nancy jerking me with her left hand. He gently grabbed her right hand, and placed if over his throbbing penis as he released it with his other hand. She instantly grabbed it and started stroking him off too.

There she was, sitting in an adult theater with her tits out in plain view. Her hands were moving up and down on two hard cocks at the same time. She jerked us both as I was finger fucking her hot little hole, licking her pussy juice off of them every once in a while. She had never done anything like this before, but she sure seemed to love every minute of it!

One time, when I pulled my fingers to me mouth to suck them clean, the stranger suddenly looked at me, and then reached over and replaced my finger in her pussy. He was surprised when he realized that her pussy was so open and available since she still had her pants on. His finger replaced mine as he jammed it in and out of her as she joyfully jerked us both off in public.

I was just about ready to tell her to lean over and suck him when she whispered something to him. He shook his head yes and put his cock back in his shorts. She leaned over to me and said that we were going to go back to one of the private booths in the back. We all buttoned up and headed to the video booth section.

This place has two larger booths with three times the room as the normal ones. They were outfitted with cushioned love seats in them instead of a cheap little chair. You could fit three, four, even five people in there if you wanted to. Also, I noticed that there were no glory holes in these larger booths, so we could do our thing in private. The three of us stepped into the small room and took a breath and closed the door.

He introduced himself as Dan as he smiled and looked lustfully at Nancy. He was mid thirties and said he was married, out looking for some excitement. I told him that my wife was a great cock-sucker, and he asked if she could show him. I agreed and he stood in front of Nancy, who had sat down on the love seat. She quickly had his dick out of his pants and stuffed into her mouth. As he stood and took her blowjob, I watched his cock slide in and out of her lips. He was dark skinned and clean shaven, maybe 5'10" and 170 lbs. His cock was about the same size as mine, about 6-1/2" long and medium thick.

Nancy gobbled his cock like she was starving, slamming it down her throat and moaning as he started pumping it in and out. She wanted to show him that she could deep-throat his dick and hold it there. I reached over and started playing with her pussy as she continued to eat his dick in front of me. I pulled my hard cock out and started to stroke it as I watch this erotic scene. She reached out and jerked me off as she sucked him. Too much!

Next, we had her pull off her top to let her titties free and sit back on the couch as we both moved up to her face, jerking our dicks for her. She grabbed both cocks and pulled us closer, inserting both cocks into her mouth at the same time. She them kept going back and forth, sucking me in, then gulping his down. I loved seeing her do two dicks at once! My cock rubbed up against his as she crammed them both past her stretched lips. We did this for maybe 5-10 minutes before Dan decided that he wanted to cruise the booths before he decided where to dump his cum load. We thanked him and let him leave as we sat on the love seat and marveled at what we had just done. And the night wasn't over yet!

We went back into the theater again and watched one of the guys masturbating while he watched the movie. We sat down behind him and started playing again. After a few minutes, we decided to cruise the glory holes one more time before we left. We ran into Dan coming out of one of the small booths. He asked Nancy if she had gotten everything she had come here for. She told him that she hadn't, that she wanted to be fucked and it hadn't happened. He offered to return to the private booth and help her get what she wanted.

This time, we went in and all stripped naked right away. She wanted to start off sucking his cock again. Without even asking me this time, she said to Dan, "Get over here." He moved over to her face and offered her his hard-on. She licked and kissed it while I watched and jerked myself. She kept looking at me as she ate him. She knew it was turning me on and she loved to tease me. As she sucked this guy's dick with wild abandon, my hand kept slipping up and down my raging hard-on. I watched her do a slow slide all the way down his shaft, licking his nuts as she bottomed out on it. As I stroked my cock and watched this erotic scene, I felt my balls tighten up and felt the urge to explode start welling up.

I stood up and cried out "Take my hot load baby" as I started cumming, watching her continue to suck Dan as I shot streams of my hot cum onto her neck and tits. I even squirted some of it on her lips and his cock as she continued to blow him. Nancy watched me cum as she held his dick down her throat and moaned. I reached over and rubbed some of my cum from her neck to her lips. She pulled off of him long enough to stick out her tongue and lick it off. She then went back down on Dan and continued to feed on his dripping dick.

After I caught my breath, Nancy looked over at me and pulled his dick out of her mouth. She pointed at his erect cock and said "I want to have him put this big thing in my pussy and fuck it hard while you watch."

I already knew that she wanted him to fuck her. I shivered as I said "Yes, go ahead and do it!" I was going to watch my wife get fucked by another man! She smiled a big smile and lay back on the loveseat and spread her legs wide open for Dan. He quickly slid into place and positioned himself in front of her slippery hole. They didn't say a word as he pushed forward and slid in quite easily as her pussy was so wet with excitement.

He started fucking Nancy as I sat back and watched. At first, he kept looking at me while he boned my wife, humping her like an animal as I played with my dick and let it happen. I noticed that she had cum as soon as he had entered her, and was cumming again as I bent over and French-kissed her. She tongued me back as his dick continued to plunge in and out of her. She kept moaning and looking at me, then closing her eyes and opening her mouth. I knew she was cumming over and over. I had fulfilled one of her fantasies!

When her eyes were closed and her mouth half open, I decided to put my growing dick back in her face. She didn't even flinch and automatically sucked it in, but she was more focused on getting fucked by Dan than with sucking my dick. I pulled back a little and she reached out, so I grabbed her hand. She held on to it and grunted with pleasure as he pounded her wet cunt.

I looked at Dan and told him "Fuck that juicy cunt!" He pounded her even harder as I jerked my cock to life again. I masturbated it as I was on my knees next to her. I licked my own cum off her tits as he hammered her. "I want you to fill her up Dan!" I cried as I could see his wet dick slamming into her.

Finally, he couldn't hold back any longer. He looked down at me and said "I'm gonna cum inside your wife's hot pussy hole!" He sped up, and then suddenly stopped and cried out. I watched as he held his cock in her and squirted gushes of his sticky sperm inside her. He pulled back and started fucking her again. His cum started making a squishing sound as his shaft went in and out of her loaded hole. He finally pulled his cock out and stuck his fingers in her slippery pussy, pulling some of the dripping cum out and smearing it on her puffed-up pussy lips.

Nancy brought me close to her and looked at me, then whispered "I want you to suck my clit and eat my naughty creampie." I had told her about eating a creampie being one of my fantasies, so she was trying to make it happen for me. I quickly moved down between her legs while Dan was still stuffing two fingers into her. I licked and sucked her hard little clit, tasting Dan's bitter cum as she cuckolded me. I realized that she was in control now, so I did what Nancy told me to do. She told Dan to stop fingering her and watch me clean her up. He sat back and looked on as I sucked her cum-covered clit to another orgasm.

Dan finally pushed his fingers in her cunt a couple more times and pulled them back out and held them up for me. Nancy watched me hesitate and said "Clean it up or else." I stuck my tongue out and he shoved his two fingers deep into my mouth, forcing me to clean his cum off of them.

After I finished with that, I dove lower without being told, licking her sticky cunt lips and gaping hole clean. Dan watched as I finished the clean-up job, smiling at Nancy as he pushed my face into her well-fucked cunt. We finally stopped and got dressed. We both thanked Dan for the adventure and left. We can't wait to go again to see what happens!

12