All Comments on 'Goa Trip Ch. 01'

by mayakaran28

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
36b736b7about 12 years ago
Good fun in Goa

A really hot story - I would have loved to have been on that bus with you all :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stories Indian Writers are Good At.

WACC,Swings,Gangbangs. anything involving superlatives in polygamous sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Is it really a true story

Do indian do that in buses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I could picture the whole thing happening. Very well written. Looking forward to the rest of the story :)

mattbalcknakimattbalcknakiabout 12 years ago
I have heard of a similar story

A good friend of mine in bangalore told me that 3 women he knows had a raging orgy in the back of a bus to Goa. I am not sure if it is this story or a differnt one. If I remember correctly that was 2 European guys they just met.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

Good

but the build up to sex can be better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Seen a similar scene.

About 5 years back, when I was returning from Goa to Banglore, a young couple were making it in the top sleeper of the bus.Since I was in the opposite sleeper and also the curtains were not closed completely, I was able to see the whole live show.Since I had taken a lot of booze, I was able to control myself, otherwise I would have ejaculated after seeing their ferocious love making.

kinkydreams667kinkydreams667almost 12 years ago
Do Indians Do in a Bus Gosh....

I don't know what kind of question is this?

I have done in Bus and Train as well as many others, given the opportunity would do across the world.

I don't see any reasons, the Indians would be foolish and knotted enough, not to have sex in a fucking bus, train or plane?

So please take it easy and be normal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous